Girl Scout Troop Master - Cover

Girl Scout Troop Master

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hermit meets bus load of Girl Scouts in peril. What should he do?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Nudism  

Bambi hugged me even closer, if that were possible.

“We know about EMP attacks, Grandpa. That’s why we are here.”

“What! What the fuck do you mean by that?”

“We know all about EMP attacks, just like I said. We have been studying the world political situation very closely and had concluded that such an attack was imminent. Although we could see it coming, there was little we could do about it. Those who could have done something were the same ones who were at the root of the problem. That fight was lost. All we could hope to accomplish was to make contingency plans for the aftermath. What we did not know was the exact timing. We thought we might have a few more days.”

To say I was stunned is to use the word in the context with what they do to cows at the slaughterhouse.

“But, but, but ... Wh-wh-wh-... ?”

“Just take it easy, Grandpa. We need to combine your thoughts and intellect with ours. We have learned that our gestalt is far superior to the abilities of any single individual in the group. Adding your mind to it is the reason that we are here.”

“You mean... ?”

“Yes. I mean that were weren’t on our way to somewhere else when the accident occurred. We were already slowing down to stop and look for you when we hit the pothole. I guess Mrs. Andrews was too focused on finding a good place to park than on noticing that the pothole was deep enough to cause problems.”

“L-l-look for me?” This was a major mind boggle for me. I know I sounded like a drooling idiot, but apparently my slow uptake did not affect the esteem in which the girls apparently held me. That realization helped to sober me up.

“Ok, then. Let’s go round everyone up and sit down for a powwow.”

“As I said, Gramps, ‘gestalt’. Get it? They are already gathering. We remain in constant contact. Even when I went with you to the hospital, we were all planning our next step. That’s why nobody was clamoring to ride in the back of the truck, regardless of the silly law regarding such. Do you really think you could have kept a bunch of silly teenagers from loading that puppy like a third world bus if we had thought that salvation was at the bottom of the mountain? Do you really think that our showing up at the hospital with a seriously injured woman would have resulted in their willingness to accept our story and allow us to leave without explanation or police report?”

“Lead on, Wonder Woman.”

“It’s probably more appropriate to call all of us ‘Wonder Women’, don’t you think?”

“Apparently so”, I agreed as we arrived at the meeting spot. The warm smiles I received as they all huddled around for a group hug were very comforting to me. I now believed that they understood the ramifications of what had happened and were all here by choice, which was a tremendous relief. A huge load of responsibility was lifted from my shoulders when I realized that it was not to be “Mountain Man and his harem”, but rather a joint effort to achieve something positive, given the recent events.

“So let me get this straight. You are all advanced technology students with amazingly high mental capacities who have been studying the probability of an EMP attack and searched me out for some reason so that you would be with me when it happened, right? Did I get that straight?”

“You sure did, Grandpa. That’s not all you got straight, judging from that tent in your lap. Here, let’s make you more comfortable”, the one I had mentally named “Legs”, stated as she worked my pants down before swinging into the saddle.

“Darlin’, as much as I enjoy this, are you sure that we should be messing around like this while our continued existence is in serious peril? Shouldn’t we be putting our heads together and working out what to do about the situation?”

“Grandpa, Grandpa, Grandpa. You haven’t been listening closely enough. That’s exactly what we are doing. Remember our gestalt? Every girl here is experiencing each tiny little tremble that flashes through my body as your big gnarly monster works its way deeper and deeper into my tiny pussy.”

“Oh, shit”.

“See? That’s what I mean. Don’t you see the smiles on their faces that happened as a result of my talking about my tiny little pussy and your giant cock that caused you to get even bigger and more excited? They are experiencing every sensation your huge member causes as you ram it in and out of my itty bitty slit.”

Damn! This was going to be a different trip, entirely. “So nobody will be getting jealous, regardless of who, what, when, where or shy?”

“Nope. Not even a little bit. In one, in all. That’s how it works.”

“So why don’t you explain a bit more about why you are here and why you were looking for me.”

“Ok. Is it all right if I keep sliding up and down on your massive shaft while I talk?”

“Suit yourself, but I have no illusions regarding the actual size of my ‘enormous sex pole’. I have spent enough time on nude beaches to have a very honest view of how I rank in the great scheme of pricks. I’m not ashamed of my endowment, but the real swinging dicks have little to fear from my competition.”

“That may well be, Gramps. But notice how everybody’s eyes light up at your response every time I use those silly terms to describe your equipment, compared with what I also know isn’t the tightest cunt on the mountain. Dirty talk can help increase the excitement level and that’s what we are here to do, isn’t it?”

“I don’t know about you, little darling, but I’m sure as hell enjoying the entire experience and everything you are doing to me and telling me is making it that much better. May I assume that my orgasm will trigger fifteen additional simultaneous orgasms?”

“Yes, you may assume that. In fact, I feel one coming on now, don’t you? Wouldn’t you like to start a baby in me right this minute?”

“Well, hell yes!”, I blurted before the reality sunk in. It was too late to put the cum back in the tube, so I tried to relax and let things play out. A baby? Who, in their right mind would even consider bringing a baby into this fucked up world, under these conditions? I began trying to think of ways to prevent pregnancy, given our primitive circumstances. Even if all these beautiful teenagers had been on the pill up to now, the effects of the pill or whatever shots they may have had would be dissipating soon, with no possibility of replacement. The only surefire way to prevent pregnancy was with use of a sponge. The girl soaks it in vinegar, then keeps it tightly held between her knees at all times. No babies, guaranteed. Anything else was a crap shoot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.