27 JAGed Pills
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by DiscipleN

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother and daughter sign up for an experimental diet, to prevent the son from fattening them up, while taking advantage of his fetish and oversized endowment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

The next night, Rory and I consulted. “Mom, these pills are crap!”

“Rory Bollinger! you will take your birth control like an adult.”

“Not those. Pantyflash isn’t working, I gained a whole pound since yesterday!” She meant Pannusflush, but I didn’t correct her.

“So did I, but if we stop taking them, we won’t have given them enough of a chance.”

“I’ll make dinner, then.” She declared.

Frankly, I was getting a bit tired of super rich and sweet meals. After a three fourths pound of prime rib, Jerry had presented us with his latest concoction, bacon guacamole spread thick over graham crackers, and that wasn’t even dessert! “Dinner is your brother’s chore. I promised him. If you think the pills aren’t working, then eat less and exercise more.”

“I would, but your exercise sessions are crowding out my time with Jerry before my bedtime.”

“You will not keep your fucking brother up late!” I swore. “You both need a full night’s sleep before school days.”

“So you knew I know you’re fucking your son!” Rory stormed, desperate to get an edge over me.

“Look, if I can hear you screaming from that boy’s pile driver, you were certainly going to hear me.” I sound like a gasoline lawn mower when I’m cumming.

“You thought it was gross that I was fucking him. Mother fucking is way worse!”

“But not as gross as getting fat to make my son’s saturn five rocket ready to launch.”

“That-” Rory snorted, trying to find a better insult, “That probably turns you on more than his dick!”

Bingo. I issued steam through my nose. “Shit.” She was right. I was getting to like being fat for my son. “Take your Pantyflash pills.” I gulped mine with a swig of water. I handed two to my plucky daughter.

“Ha!” She swiped them from my hand and swallowed them dry.

The next day was Friday. With the fucking minors at school, I dialed Russ. “What did that quack give us, placebos?”

“Maybe. BUT LET ME FINISH!” He cut me off before I could explode. “It’s a double blind study. You signed the papers. Did you read them?”

“Maybe you think its funny, that instead of helping me lose weight, you’re making me gain it! Here’s something I guarantee will make you laugh, a new round of alimony mediation, now that you’ve got that swank genetics industry job.”

“Okay! I get it.” Russ backpedaled. “I’ll call Blaine Harvey.”

“Isn’t his name the other way around?”

“Sometimes. I don’t know.” He hung up.

My phone rang. “I’ve missed you, Miss Wet Plumkin.” Lana’s voice slunk into my ear.

I had the worst idea. “Lana, sweetheart. How would you like to come to dinner?”

“Only if I can cum after dinner.”

“It’s a date.”

I spent the day cleaning and then showering. My new weight quickly tired me. An hour before the kids came home, I was laid out like a beached sea cow. Jerry saw me and licked his lips. “I’ll start dinner, now, Mom.”

Rory punched him.

“Ow! What was that for?”

“For being a butt head.”

“I’d punch your tits, to pay you back, but I’d only lose my money.”

“Don’t be making fat food tonight! Make me a salad.”

Jerry frowned. That is, until Rory went to her room to study. Then he brightened. “I’ll make a salad all right.”

“Hey, Food Pusher, you mind your sister.” I remained on the couch. When Jerry eyed my fat, my pussy seeped with anticipation. “And make enough for three.”

He smirked, “I always make enough for five.”

I think I orgasmed after he said that.

By nightfall, a rosemary rib roast filled the house with promise of umami.

The doorbell rang.

“Francis!”

“Lana!” We hugged. She groped my enlarged ass.

“Keep it up, lover, and I’ll have to bring a crowbar to find where to plug in my dildos.”

“Dinner’s ready!” Jerry beamed from the kitchen.

Rory scuttled out from her room. We sat down and my son lugged our largest bowl, made for outdoor parties of ten or more, and thunked it down in the center of the table. It was piled high with lettuces, all shapes and sizes.

“Salad?” Lana winced. “Really, Fran, you would be that cruel to yourself?”

“Dig in.” I countered with a Mona Lisa smile. I knew my son was up to something.

She took the tongs - guests first. Rummaging for a first clot of leaves, her hand stopped suddenly. She turned the tongs and exposed the second layer. “Is that a bone?”

“Rib roast salad, with a Cajun butter dressing!” Jerry announced proudly.

“Well, aren’t we the enterprising gourmand.” Lana laughed.

“That’s sick!” Rory threw her napkin to the floor and stood.

“Return to your seat, young lady!” I admonished. “Your brother went out of his way to make what you wanted for supper. You will sit down and eat two servings, or I’ll lock you in your room tonight.”

“That’s not fai-!” Rory stopped, snorted and sat. She knew what her real punishment would be, starving in her room with a vibrator, when a fatted calf was serving next door.

Lana filled her plate and passed the tongs to my daughter.

I ate two helpings too. Lana couldn’t believe how much Rory and I packed down our gullets. She leaned over and whispered, “You two made me lose my appetite.” She meant for sex.

“You’ll see.” I smiled. Dinner finished, Jerry leaped up and dragged out three, gallon tubs of Chocolate, Vanilla, and Raspberry ice cream. He made banana splits for each of us, excluding himself, complete with pineapple, strawberry, and chocolate sauces, with ground almonds, whipped cream, and a cherry on top.

Lana picked at hers. Rory and I were licking the bottoms of our glass boats, as if we had been racing. When my son had placed the cherry on top of my split, he whispered, “The first one to finish it all, gets first prick.”

Instead of clearing the table and washing dishes, I told Rory, “Why don’t you and Lana and I have a little talk in my room?” It was not a question.

“Okay, but don’t try to change the subject. I licked mine clean before you.”

“Piffle.” I smirked and led the two women down the hall. Closing the door, I confronted Lana. “Would you believe Rory and I are on a diet?”

“You poor, malnourished creatures! If you gain less than two pounds by morning, I’ll go down on you first, all next week.”

“Eewww!” Rory covered her ears.

“Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.” Lana and I chorused.

I took the bottle of Pantyflash, and shook two doses into my hand. I handed one to Rory. I fished a water bottle from my houserobe and swallowed mine. Then I proffered The Wheel of The Pill to my daughter.

“Really?” Lana looked amazed. “Rory?”

“What?” The high schooler sucked down her pilles and snorted. “Don’t you think I could have a boyfriend.”

“I’d know if you did.” Lana smiled back. “Pussy talks.”

I cleared my throat. “My daughter’s sex life isn’t why I invited you in here, Lana.”

She looked disappointed.

“Well, mostly. It seems her’s and mine have become somewhat entangled.”

“That’s the best news I’ve heard all day!” My bisexual lover almost launched herself at Rory.

“Not her.” I waved my arms, crossing each other. “Him!” I pointed at the door.

Lana melted. “No.”

If you don’t believe me, go look for yourself.

“Mom!” Rory complained. “I won the race, not her!”

“Shhh, child, Lana wasn’t in the race.” I stepped between Rory and the door and told Lana, “Just walk into his room. That’s all you have to do. You’ll understand.”

Lana exited. I closed the door behind her. “Tomorrow is Saturday. You can stay up late, Dear.” I mollified my oldest.

“What if she wears Jerry out? She’s a bigger slut than you and me combined.”

“That’d be like wearing out the Grand Tetons.” I dismissed my daughter’s nonsense with a hand wave.

We waited five minutes. Lana didn’t return. Rory and I snuck out and listened at Jerry’s door.

“OH MY FUCK!” Lana yelled loud enough to hear in my room with my door closed. “FUCK!” She echoed. “FUCK!” Getting louder with each burst. “FUCK!”

“That shit brother of mine.” Rory hissed.

“He’s not fucking her, and she’s not fucking him.” I bet aloud. “She still staring at it.”

“Oh.” Rory giggled. “You must have mastered pussy language.”

I opened my son’s door. “You okay, Jerry?” I strode in and grinned. “Is this skinny cunt bothering you?” My son’s hands, which had been happily stroking it, were trying to hide Full Dome.” That’s in Yosemite, right?

“MOM!” Jerry looked away.

“FRAN!” Lana turned to me. “Your son has a dick like a 787 super liner.”

“More like a packed cruise ship.” Rory corrected, entering her brother’s room.

“Now you know why my daughter and I are on a diet.”

“What does that have to do with the size of Jerry’s prick?” Lana remained stunned.

My daughter answer. “Jerry gets off on fat chicks.”

Jerry complained. “Rory! That’s priv-”

“Not anymore, I would say.” She looked at me. “Mom, you wanted Lana to know.”

“Why would I want that?” I challenged my daughter.

Lana answered. “Didn’t you hear? She called me skinny.” My dear pussy swapping friend was by no means an emaciated cover model, but you could test flat irons against her belly. “She’s testing me.”

“You want to get Lana fat?”

“Just a few pounds. Maybe then, she wouldn’t shame me into her snatch every time we hook up.”

“I’m sorry.” Lana said sincerely, as if an alien creature had landed on her head and waved its magic wand. “I will never do it again.”

“That would be nice.” I responded. “I like you, Lana. You’re a slut I can take to the bank.”

“You’ve shown me Fort Knox. But I don’t like the key your dangling.”

“Then walk your dangle out of here. I’ll stop by tomorrow.”

“Maybe I could get to like it.” All this time Lana hadn’t once taken her eyes off of Jerry’s hard cock. Our talk of getting fat was keeping him firmly in the chubby.

“You have plenty of men. Most would dump your ass if it gained six ounces.” I reminded her.

“How fat would I have to be?” My friend mentally weighed how much weight it would be worth to get the weight of my son’s prick into her cunt. She wasn’t asking me.

Jerry hemmed and hawed. “I dunno.” He looked at his sister and frowned.

“REALLY?” Rory shouted. “I’ve gained fourteen pounds since we started.”

“Yeah, and it’s a good start-”

“Hush!” I interrupted. “Lana, my boy’s fetish is beyond you.”

“I could rent a fat suit.”

I grabbed my friend’s shoulder gently. “Come on. I shouldn’t have trapped you like this. I promise to make it up to you, tomorrow.”

“That would be impossible.” Lana resisted but ultimately let me escort her to the front door. We kissed there, chastely.

I shut the door behind her and locked it, loudly, to make sure she heard she wasn’t welcome for the rest of the night. I returned to my son’s room, to the sight I expected.

“GODS!” Rory yelled. “Its like my insides are exploding in slow motion. Her brother’s piston pushed out her belly fat in rippling waves of fuck motion. I could either watch and finger myself, get my magic wand and watch, or go to my room and cry until it was my turn.

I won’t say what I did. None of them made me feel any better for doing what I had done to Lana.

Saturday afternoon, the Bollinger family lay about the house half naked, exhausted. We’d dared ourselves to drain Jerry dry. He had made us fill our pussies with chocolate sauce and suck each other out. Then he made us suck his cock after he used it to wipe every brown drop from our cunts. I think Lana’s visit inspired him.

The doorbell rang. We let it.

After ten rings. I groaned. “Get that, Jerry.” How he had the strength I don’t know. He grabbed an apron and opened the door with the chain hooked.

Lana’s bright face peered through the gap. “I bought groceries!”

I smiled, weakly. “Don’t stand there with your dick hanging, Jerry. Let her in before something melts.

“Doctor Blaine, are you sure these pills are the right ones?”

“Russel told me you knew this was a double blind test.” He wiped himself with a handful of tissues. “I don’t know what they are.”

“At least you don’t think I’m too fat to fuck.” I tried.

“I do, but I have a fetish for women who fake it.” He sneered, zipping back into his eight inches that were worthless to me.

“How could you tell?” I was insulted.

“When I came you sang, ‘The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain.’”

“If you can tell that, why can’t you tell what the pills are?” I had brought my bottle.

“It’s not like I have a chem lab in my office.” It wasn’t like his office to have a doctor’s office.

“Send a pill out to a lab.”

“I’ll send the bill to you.”

“I’m good for it.”

“You were better for it.” His fetish was failing him. “I can’t believe you gained thirty pounds in one month!”

“Maybe it’s the pills?” I growled.

“They’d have to be super suger pills, and you’d have to take a bottle a day to gain half what you have. What are you eating?”

“Oh, a little bit of this...” I sang. “A little bit of that.”

“I’d compromise the study.” He said half-heartedly.

“You mean, you don’t want to fuck my daughter either, for the lab bill.” I knew that Rory was incapable of faking it. Either she was all in or all out. Right now she was in the lobby, bawling her eyes out.

“Why am I so fat?” She’d begged me this morning. “Help me!”

“Why does an addict kill little old ladies for purse change? You-” I stopped myself. “WE would do anything to get Jerry’s cock inside of us.”

“Then why has Lana LOST three pounds?” Lana was at her house, probably bawling her eyes out.

I didn’t have an answer. I called the doctor and demanded that he see us today. Rory couldn’t bear to be examined, after she saw him wrinkle his nose at her.

“Doctor, if you don’t find out what’s in these pills, I’m going to call the cops and have you arrested for molesting my daughter.”

“I didn’t touch her.”

“You think she would tell the truth, after what you did to her?”

“I just - hadn’t seen her. I mean, the change-” He stopped before he lost any more ground.

I waited.

“I’ll do it.” He whispered. “I’ll need four pills.”

“We’re running low.”

“Why are you even taking the damn things, if you think they’re making you fat?” He burst.

“That’s what the doctor ordered.” I counted out four. “But you have to sign for a re-fill, for both of us.”

Minutes later, I helped Rory get up and waddle out of the building. She had trouble getting into the passenger seat. More tears followed.

She remained in the car when I parked in Exo-Genetics’ security lot. The white jacketed, woman pharmacist smiled and hummed while she refilled our prescriptions.

I left with the suspicion that she knew more about the drug than our doctor.

There was only one cure for Rory, when we returned home. She clawed her way out of the car and thudded around it. She barely fit through the door in the garage. I locked the car, taking my time. I called Lana and tried to talk her out of suicide.

“I never should have let you talk me into taking those pills.” She cried.

“On you, they seem to be working. You’re more popular at bars than ever.” I complimented.

“He won’t even let me suck on it!” Lana was a very oral woman. “He says I’m too small.” She sobbed.

“It’s just a big dick. Trust me, after the first hundred fucks, it loses something.” I was now officially evil.

“Bitch!”

“Sorry. But you have to let it go. Stop taking those pills. Move to another town. Trade quality for quantity.”

“I tried that.” Lana wailed, “But I don’t know what I’m comparing the six of them against!” She pleaded, “Let me slip a mickey into his milk. One fuck. I’ll be quick, I’m sure. It’s all I think about.”

“That thing takes too much blood from Jerry. It can’t get hard when he’s unconscious.” I explained. “Do I have to hold the phone up to Rory again? All she does is cry when she’s not fucking her brother. Getting addicted to heroin is probably easier to deal with.”

“It hasn’t made you cry.”

“What’s another thirty pounds to me?” My mother still had me beat, but my breasts were getting close. “Rory is an outcast at school. Her ‘friend’ Julie stole Rory’s chance to be vice president beside Caroline Gincotter.”

“Double bitch.” Lana commiserated.

“Yeah, I have plans.”

“Are they anything like what you planned for me?”

I sighed. Lana had every right to hate me. She didn’t because I was her access to Jerry’s cock. “I’m sorry. I should never have lured you into my son’s bedroom. If you want me to apologize again, I will. I say it to your cunt whenever you ask, with a sincere tongue.”

“That’s a start.”

“I’m sorry. I can’t make Jerry get hot for skinny women.”

“I come over every night. I eat the same food as as you and Rory. I’d eat more than you, if I could keep it down. I leave stuffed, every time, while you and she get stuffed with Jerry’s other cooking.”

“And we appreciate that you’ve bought all the groceries for the last month. Jerry’s fetish was killing the house food budget.”

“Tell Jerry, he needs to appreciate me in person. Just once, is all I ask.” Lana had gone from weeping to whining in the matter of two minutes.

“I’ll ask, again. I promise.” I bid her a good day and hung up. I entered the house, carrying my prescription to where I hid the bottle in my dresser drawer. Intrigue complete, I grabbed my portable vibrator and hunkered back down the hall.

When I’d passed, twenty seconds prior, Rory was crying a different tune. “Fuck my fat cunt. Make me fatter, brother, and fuck me until my fat is ripped from fuck exercises.”

Now ear to door, I heard, “You’re huge compared to Mom, Rory. You make me so hard. I LOVE fucking you!” Jerry yelled. His meaty slaps goaded me to punch the on switch and plug my cunt. I had doffed my pants and panties in my room. I hoped he didn’t take too long with Rory. I could only stand three good cums from my magic friend before my birthing hole needed to feel it’s second creation passing through it. I listened to my son and daughter fuck for a few minutes, ignoring their cliche moans and groans.

“Mom is almost as fat as Grandma, little brother.” Rory inflamed her brother’s imagination at the critical point. We hadn’t forgotten that my mother’s size was Jerry’s biggest fetish.

“I know.” Jerry said barely above their fucking noise. “Oooohhhh, gonna cum.”

I did cum. It was my second. I hoped that Jerry would provide my third. But Rory and I had an unspoken agreement. We didn’t interrupt each other, even if the house was burning.

Rory screamed. I rated it. That should last her for a few hours. I backed into my room. After Jerry’s and Rory’s doors opened and closed in succession, I returned to my son’s room and knocked.

“Could you get a damp cloth from the bath, Mom?”

“I don’t mind.” I opened the door.

My son looked up from his glistening monstrosity. “I told you to get me a wet towel, Mom.”

He had taken to ordering me about. My sweet son had learned the full power of his super power. “Fine.” I trivialized obeying him. It was just a hand towel. I wet it in the sink until the water ran hot.

“I see you took off your underwear for me.” He shook his palm at the towel. “You clean me.”

I kneeled to the rug and grabbed his bean stalk with my empty hand. My other hand wiped the drying cum and cunt juice from his glowing flesh.

“I don’t know, Mom.” He worried. “There might be more inside. You’d better suck on it to make sure you clean it completely.”

“Jerry-” I tried.

“Now, Mom.” He pushed my head to his dick head. It was a short distance.

I opened as wide as I could and planted my face on my son’s still hard dick. My mouth was just big enough for the head. He delighted in keeping my jaws full, while he undressed my top.

“Gods, I love how big your tits are getting.” He mauled them. I groaned.

Not as big as my mom’s, my lizard brain taunted. I focused on sucking out the last of my son’s cum from the dick filling my face. Maybe then he would stuff it where it belonged.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.