27 November 2006 - Cover

27 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 6

“How are you enjoying your meals?” Abby asked, startling them.

“It’s very good,” Dan replied.

“You wouldn’t know it, you’ve both hardly touched a bite,” she said, seeing their half-empty plates.

“I guess I’m doing a lot of talking, you know, father and son, guy stuff,” he added.†

“Would you like me to warm up your plates in the microwave?”

“That’s very thoughtful of you, Abby, please do,” Dan said. Abby picked up Dan’s plate.†

“I may as well warm up yours too while I’m at it,” she said, picking up Brad’s plate. They both stared at her ass as Abby walked to the kitchen.

“Nice young ass,” Dan observed.

“All of her is beautiful!” Brad smiled.


“Another thing about girls is, they love to talk about boys. They talk more freely about sex with boys to their girlfriends than men do. It won’t take Abby long to tell her girlfriends how big a cock you have on you. Now, experts will tell you that size doesn’t matter; well, Son, size does matter to girls.”

“It’s mainly how you use your cock when you’re fucking compared to the size. Only the first few inches of a woman’s pussy have nerve endings and can feel your cock. The rest of the insides are empty of sensations. When you’re fucking, rub your pelvic bone above your cock against her clitoral area. You’ll have to practice on Mom tonight.”

“I will,” Brad said with a smile.

“Some guys actually find getting a blow job more satisfying than fucking.”

“Why’s that?”

“When you fuck, unless she’s on top, you are controlling the thrusting. With a blow job, you are completely defenseless, and she controls all the action.”

“Another thing, when you’re fucking Abby or any other girl, the size of their tits is somewhat important.”

“What do you mean?”

“The rule of thumb is that the larger the girl’s tits, the less attention you give them when fucking. Otherwise, the girl might think you’re only interested in her tits. Now, the smaller their tits are, the more attention you give them. Some girls feel self-conscious if they have small breasts compared to their other girlfriends. So, you’d pay more attention to their tits.”

“If Abby makes a comment about her breast size, you should tell her directly that she is very beautiful and that her tits are the perfect size for her. You can tell her that I said that anything more than a handful or a mouthful is a waste.”

“I’ll remember that,” Brad chuckled.


“Now this will sound like a stupid question, Dad, but why do women have periods? I mean, I know they do up to a certain age, but why do they have them?”†

“Are you sure your mom didn’t explain the birds and the bees to you?”

“I know a woman missing her period is a big thing. I don’t think Mom has them anymore.”

“You know that the male produces the sperm, and a woman produces the egg that merges to form an embryo, which grows into a baby. The woman’s body will produce an egg over the course of a few days each month. If the egg isn’t fertilized by a sperm, then the egg will die, and her body gets rid of the dead egg by bleeding it out. That is a woman’s period. If the egg is fertilized and starts to grow a baby, then the woman doesn’t have her period. That’s when they say, ëI’m late’ or ëI missed my period.’”

“Oh, I see,” Brad said, nodding.

Abby soon returned with their meals reheated. She set them down and turned to face Brad. “Brad, did you hear the principal might let us have a Friday night dance before Christmas?”

“No, I didn’t hear that,” he replied.

“I sure hope they do, I love dancing!” She mentioned. “I better keep busy. “Can I talk to you again before you leave?”

“No problem, I’d like that,” he smiled. They watched her walk away again.

“Now, Brad, if that wasn’t a hint, nothing is!” Dan said, looking at her.

“What hint?” He asked, not knowing what he meant.

“If there is a school dance, Abby wants you to take her to the dance.”

“Oh, I get you,” Brad smiled.

“Brad, dancing is another form of the female expressing her sexuality to her mate, especially slow dancing. Slow dancing is having sex standing up with your clothes on,” he joked.

“Now I have another question for you, Dad. By the way, I’m finding it really easy to talk with you.”

“Son, you can ask, or talk to me about anything you want. No subject is off limits.”†

“Okay, I know guys do it, but what is it like to eat a woman’s pussy? I know I tried eating Mom’s, and she seemed to like it.”

“You definitely need to have an acquired taste for eating pussy, pardon the pun. But I’ll tell you, you eat Abby or any other woman really well, and she’ll love you forever. When you’re hot and heavy with a woman and she urges or pushes your head down below her waist, you’ll know what she’s after: a good pussy eating.”

“I find it just as satisfying to me, to make a woman cum by eating her pussy as it does to make her cum by being inside her. A woman gets turned on sexually, and her pussy becomes juicy. When you fuck her, those juices help to make sex more comfortable by lubricating the insides of her pussy. Her juices can taste really good. And when she does cum, you’re tasting the essence of her body, her pure womanhood.”

“It might turn you on to eat her and please her, just like she pleases you sucking on your cock. Take some of her juices and spread them over her nipples, then lick it off, she’ll love you. When you’re with Mom or Vicky, ask them how they like their pussy eaten; that will help teach you.”

“One thing I do that almost no guy ever does is eat a woman’s pussy after I’ve cum in her.”

“Yuck!” Brad reacted.

“It may sound gross, but I’ll tell you, you eat a woman after you’ve fucked her, and you’ll be number one in her books, and women tell other women about their sex lives! A guy doesn’t complain when a woman swallows his cum. Another thing is that a woman is willing to kiss you after you’ve eaten her pussy because most like the taste of their own juice. You should also be able to kiss a woman after she’s sucked you off and swallowed your cum. Again, this makes her feel closer to you, as if she is special to you, and you should treat every woman you meet as such.”

“Gee, Dad, with all your knowledge, I should get you to help me with the history project the teacher gave us today.”

“Oh, what’s it about?”

“We have to create our own battle about World War Two.”

“Think hockey,” Dan replied, chewing his food.

“What, why think hockey?”

“Think hockey, like you’re killing a penalty, so you’re outnumbered by the enemy five on four. You have to play zonal defensive coverage. Now if it were a tank battle, and you’re outnumbered, out-powered, how do you defeat the enemy?”

Brad said nothing. “What do tanks run on?”

He thought for a moment, “Gas, no, diesel? Diesel!” He confirmed.

“So tell me, now what would you do?”

“I’d cut off their fuel supply line and make them chase us around wasting fuel, then run out and attack,” Brad smiled as his plan came to fruition.

“Bingo!” Dan exclaimed.


“While I’m on a roll, sometimes when it comes to picking up women, less is more, or sometimes it’s pure, dumb luck,” Dan continued.

“What do you mean?”

“One evening I was in Daniel’s bar for a drink and to watch the fools. By that I mean by watching the fools, I like to watch people and observe what goes on. “Watching guys try to pick up women but end up making a fool of themselves”

“One time there was a beautiful blonde sitting at the bar, and I was sitting by myself at a table. Several guys had tried to pick her up, but she shot them down each time. This one guy wouldn’t take no for an answer. He kept bugging her, and finally I even had enough, and I stepped in.”

“I went up to her and said, ‘Sorry I’m late, honey, I just got off of work.’ I took her drink and led her by the arm to my table before she or the other guy could react. I told her I was sorry for doing that to her, but I felt she should be able to enjoy a drink by herself whether she was waiting for someone or not.”

“I said to her that I’d leave my drink at the table as if I’d gone to the washroom, but that I would go home instead. She thanked me, and I was just about to open the door to leave when she came to me, put her hand on my arm, and asked me to come back and sit with her. The next morning, I woke up with her by my side in bed.”

“I guess I should shut up, I’m talking way too much,” Dan said as he paused to sip his cold coffee.

“No, no, it’s quite alright. I love this time together and your knowledge and stories.” Dan took several more bites of his meal, which was again growing cold.

†______________________________________________________________

“I remember one hot June night I’d gone to Daniel’s again to watch people and how they act and react to life’s situations. I’m sitting at the bar, and making small talk with the bartender. This beautiful brunette, maybe thirty-five or so, with a beautiful set of tits and a great looking ass, came in and sat two seats to my left.”

“She wore a low cut, short white dress with blue flowers on it. I said ‘hi’ to her and left it at that. It didn’t take long for the dogs to start sniffing around her. I’d say about forty-five minutes went by with maybe six or seven guys trying to pick her up, and I quietly chuckled at the fiasco.”

“Then she looked at me and said, ‘I suppose you’re going to try and pick me up too.’ ‘No, I’m not,’ I smiled. ‘I don’t understand why a beautiful well-dressed woman, such as yourself, can’t come in here and just have a quiet drink without a guy trying to pick you up.’ ‘Finally, somebody understands me!’ She said, slapping the bar, and she raised her glass to toast me. I noticed that you turned away several women yourself,’ she mentioned.”

“‘A handsome, well-dressed guy like me, just wanting to have a couple of drinks,’ I replied. Then, † to my surprise, this beautiful woman got off her stool and came over, sitting beside me. “Why don’t we sit together as a couple so no one tries to pick us up?’ She reasoned with a nice smile. We introduced ourselves and started talking. She was right, no one bothered us for the rest of our time.”

“She mentioned how hot and humid the night was going to be, making it difficult to sleep. I said I knew a way to cool off. She asked how. I said I have a swimming pool at home. She said she doesn’t have a swimsuit with her, and I replied, who needs a swimsuit? She gave me a sneaky, devilishly sly look, and we ended up naked in the pool and spent the night together.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.