The Honey Dew List - Cover

The Honey Dew List

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“That’s one hell of a headline and scoop for a newspaper that doesn’t have any offices lately and just exists online, wouldn’t you say?” Eldritch Haynes, the lone surviving county commissioner for Hamilton County, Tennessee, thought aloud as he looked at the news report about the bombing, as the sun set and he prepared to go home for the night.

This included the detail about how the Editor-in-Chief of the Volunteer had just returned from his dental appointment to join the meeting between Volunteer editorial staff and the county commissioners, only to die in the explosion as well. Ned McDougal, County Mayor Karl Willis, and so many others had perished in the KKK bombing attack. Haynes had only survived, oddly enough, because he had accidentally left his cell phone at the county courthouse and went back to retrieve it. Was it an accident, though, he wondered, or Providence of some kind. Now he had to run the county largely by himself, in a caretaker role, until new commissioners and a new county mayor were elected and sworn into office.

This was when Haynes heard a knock at the office door and answered it, as his secretary, Nellie, had already clocked out and gone home. Before him stood a very gorgeous young woman, slender and graceful, hardly familiar at all, as he would have noticed her before. She had the look of an heiress or perhaps a trophy wife or something, and she was not the most intelligent-looking lady in her facial expressions, but that only made her less suspect in terms of any possible malicious intent. She certainly appeared to have money, if nothing else, and that could be helpful in terms of campaign contributions, not to mention a possible companion for his bed. She also had a wedding band, but Haynes himself had learned from bitter experience that married women were every as unfaithful as married men.

“Can I have you, Mrs... ?” Haynes hinted for her name.

“Nicole Ashton-Forrester, as it happens. You know, Stanley Forrester’s wife, if you will. For a little longer, I suppose. Don’t worry. I’m not here to pull strings in his favor. Far from it. He’s guilty as sin and deserves every bad thing coming to him. I’m here to offer you a favor or two. Starting with my body, if you don’t mind. I want you to fuck me sideways, front, back, and every other way imaginable, sir. I want that fine cock of yours in every hole that I have, and I know that you want to put it in them, too, don’t you?” Nicole propositioned Haynes, much to his growing arousal.

“Where? And what was the other favor?” Eldritch asked to his own surprise, namely that he could think straight as a drop-dead gorgeous debutante enticed him with sexual favors ... and lifted her sundress to show him her bare breasts and pussy.

“A campaign donation for your fund, of course, sir. So, you want to fuck here or somewhere else? Maybe my splendid townhouse, since I won’t have my jailbird hubby cramping my style?” Nicole continued making her alluring offer to the commissioner.

“Sure, but what’s the catch? As the saying goes, I was born at night, but I wasn’t born last night! I didn’t get an MBA from the University of Tennessee by being an imbecile, after all,” Eldritch coughed as he admired Nicole, who was sexy as hell, even if she reminded him of another version of Clarissa, his ex-wife, “nor did I run my former father-in-law’s business until the divorce and my entry into politics by being a dumbass.”

“Yes, that divorce business can be so nasty and unpleasant. I don’t suppose that your white in-laws ever much cared for you, either, did they? Stanley’s family always thought that I was too nouveau riche or gauche or whatever for their tastes. No matter how elite one can be, someone always condescends to you, anyway. Someone always imagines himself or herself morally superior, even to someone rather similar in backgrounds and breeding.

“Anyway, if you want some revenge, this is a perfect way to do it, both to your ex and to my husband, from whom I definitely want a divorce. In any case, there are ... ideas that I want you to consider and a proposition that I want you to consider for a much better lifestyle, trust me. It is a plan that would take your career and your family in a brand new direction, but you need to listen carefully and meet with someone who has been my guide in this matter.

“This should wait until after we’ve fucked, though. So, let’s get it on at my place, eat some supper, and then we’ll meet with our mutual friend. He won’t be alone, but it will be his role to articulate and present the agenda once we’ve gotten off a good deal of steam. Think of it this way. Not only would the sex benefit me, but it will also help you. Trust me, dear, this is what we both need. Perhaps you can knock me up and I can further humiliate Stanley with the news that I’m pregnant to another man while still married to him,” Nicole proffered, her offer very enticing, even if a bit strange in how she phrased it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.