The Honey Dew List
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

The editing took a bit of time, as did reading Amos’s report, and then Tara’s to boot. Damien, Tara, and Amos all huddled for a bit as they revised, edited, amended, etc. to their online reports and editorials. Damien concluded in his column that the Volunteer wasn’t going to run and hide from the corrupt, racist, meth-dealing little empire that the Klan had established in that part of East Tennessee. They were bound and determined to break the power of the racist terrorist organization by a combination of investigative reporting and co-operation with law enforcement.

“Surprise, surprise,” someone covered up Damien’s eyes for a moment as they wrapped up work and prepared to relax and eat, “care to guess who this might be?”

Damien wasn’t entirely sure, but he guessed anyway, “Em?”

“Emmanuelle Lassiter, here at your service, though I’m far from alone, it would seem, in that respect. Nor am I alone in being fresh to your harem. I have, with me here and now, someone named Jill and someone else named Marina, both of whom badly want to be added, as does a county deputy named Sergeant Julio Suarez. The sergeant is gay, but aside from him, the rest of us are very bi,” a gorgeous young woman with chestnut brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair, freckled skin, approached him, with three others in tow.

Just then, the doorbell rang, and Cassidy answered it, to find Harold Bird walking through the door. The young fellow was actually half-Thai, his father having visited that country on a regular basis and brought back a wife on whom he sired twelve children, Harold being the youngest. He had just been through a truly horrifying experience, so it wasn’t too shocking when Cassidy mouthed a request that she be allowed to “console” him a bit, to which Damien gave his approval with a grin.

Meanwhile, Amos didn’t waste time getting to know Julio better, as shown by the way that Will, Umberto, and he undressed the deputy and got to work on servicing the man. It wasn’t very long before Amos’s dick was in Julio’s butt, while Julio in turn screwed Umberto, and Will started fucking Julio’s face. For the sergeant, it was definitely the stuff of fantasy, as he loved being the focus of so much lust by his fellow man. He had a long, ongoing struggle between the social pressure to be a monogamous and discreet homosexual, versus embracing his primal sexuality and just enjoying the company of multiple partners. For the present, at least, primeval lust prevailed over society’s arbitrary conventions.

It was only a matter of minutes before Damien slid into Emmanuelle’s twat, his cock very stiff as he began screwing her in earnest, while several of his ladies watched and whistled their approval. Em herself started moaning in appreciation, already juicy wet from even the prospect of being boffed from behind over an ottoman. She had been over the moon when she learned that she was on the “honey do list” that Cassidy and the others had given Damien. She had secretly wanted to be Damien’s lover for the longest time. Sharing was an understood part of the package for her, especially since she never wanted to deprive Cassidy or break them up, just get her fair share of Damien’s dick.

“I’ve wanted you since forever!” Em confessed, hungry for the wonderful man that had made her sweet cousins and aunt so happy with their lives, not to mention so many other lucky people.

“Well, I certainly noticed you and desired you, just didn’t think it possible until lately. I’m so fucking glad that my ladies came up with this idea. I’m even more pleased with the ring,” Damien admitted as he really went balls deep in her delightful twat and Tammy started rimming her lovely ass.

“Fuck, cousin, that tongue of yours feels so damn good back there!” Em announced as she got the chills from being fucked by Damien and having her bottom licked at the same time.

For Damien, taking his sweet Emmanuelle was really the best sort of exercise to unwind from a crazy day such as this one. She was now fully under his power and influence, another Lassiter girl under his thumb, and, yes, under his protection as well. At least with the Lassiter family, they had one patriarch, and that was Damien. He was also head of the growing Martin clan, at least the Chattanooga branch of the family. The North Carolina Martins were no concern of his, at least for now. Damien fully intended to sire many children on Stephanie, as well as on others, and to let others do so as well. It would be a massive tribe before too long, and that was just the way that he wanted it. Breeding the Lassiter women was just the start of that.

“Oh, honey, this is going to rock for sure!” Jill told Damien as she grabbed his ass and started licking his butt-crack as well.

“Let me in on this, babe,” Marina had her own fun by kneeling to lick and suck on his balls and taint.

For Emmanuelle, being the focus of Damien’s lust for even a short time was overwhelming, as she had desired him from the day that they met. It was the stuff of her daydreams, her fantasies, her every night’s dream as well. She was more than a little smitten with Damien. She had been holding a torch for the man from the outset. Now, at last, she had what she wanted with the blessing of his other women, of course. Em couldn’t help but cream herself repeatedly, feeling the combined pleasures of Damien’s dick and Tammy’s tongue on her two holes.

“How does Em taste, by the way, Tammy?” Damien grinned as he teased his future sister-in-law, while fucking her cousin from behind.

“Sweet as peaches and cream, honey. She’s going to be one of my top picks for rimming, to say the least. I’m going to love eating her ass!” Tammy assured Damien, even as she kept tonguing her booty.

“Just remind me to return the favor, naturally,” Em warned Tammy, just as Damien lost it, especially as she added, “oh, and by the way, I kinda forgot to take the Pill recently. Guess who’s a fertile myrtle?”

It was already so wonderful, being inside Emmanuelle’s slippery snatch, feeling its soft walls coat his cock with slickness. When his fiancee’s cousin admitted to being fertile as fuck, it was far too much to resist. Damien erupted into Em’s twat, sending rope after rope of his very potent jizz into her cunt. He pumped for a few more strokes, but it was over and done now. His seed were sure to quicken Emmanuelle’s womb and expand her belly with his spawn.

“How was Harold, by the way?” Damien chuckled, just as Cassidy returned from riding the young editor into next week, even as the four men broke up their gay sex train to avoid collapse from overexertion.

“He was fantastic, I assure you! Really good at licking me, though his cock was nothing to sneeze at, either. Trust me, I wouldn’t kick him out of bed, though you’re still by far my favorite lover, dear. Can we add him to my list, maybe the others if they wish, pretty please?” Cassidy urged her fiance to include Harold in their fun and games for the long haul.

“I agree and I want him on mine, too,” Marlene spoke up as she walked in on everyone, bringing her ticket of admission in the form of an army’s worth of hoagies and cheesesteaks.

“Marlene!” Cassidy rushed to hug and kiss her friend, who laughed as she turned the friendly, platonic smooch into a lustful lip lock that few could match.

“So, now you admit that you want her and you did her, then?” Damien asserted himself as he cleared his throat, noticing that Marlene had brought her hubby along for the fun.

“Yes, and I confessed it all to Eddie here. His reaction was the biggest shock of all, especially once he learned of this ‘list’ business. He announced that I was getting a list of my own, and the first names that he put on it were those of Cassidy Lassiter and Damien Martin. Isn’t that right, Eddie? He was sufficiently aroused that I was fucked raw for two days straight, using Viagra and calling in his vacation days so that we could ‘do me justice for the awesome, hell-on-heels fuckmeat cum slut’ that I really am. Boy did I was nailed there, in more ways than one! We only stopped long enough to eat, sleep, shower, and other absolute necessities!” Marlene informed the whole group.

“So, now, Harold Bird is on your list, as well as Cassidy’s, I suspect. And mine, I hope,” Eddie declared with considerable aplomb, “just as Cassidy and Damien are on mine already.”

“Honey, assuming that Damien forgives me, I dare say that our lists are about to expand considerably. I would love to put every woman that he fucks on your list ... and every man, if that’s alright with you. And I would really crave to have the same done for my list as well,” Marlene reassured her husband, quite aroused at the thought of them joining the tribe.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.