The Honey Dew List
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Damien was balls deep inside Cassidy again, just after he had fucked Tara, when her cell phone rang. It was Roger Harmon, and the freshly fucked Tara was only too glad to speak to him while Damien’s cum still leaked from her twat. Evidently, they had something still to say to each other, and the conversation quickly became both heated and romantic, alternating between expressions of love and declarations of outrage. Finally, however, about the time that Damien spilled his seed inside his lovely fiancee, Tara hung up her cell phone and put it back on her charger.

“So ... it’s over. Roger has signed a divorce settlement with Wanda that gives her their house, and he’s going to have to sell our home to pay for it. He has also agreed to pay her a lump sum of money instead of alimony, which is another reason to sell off the place. He has decided that it’s worth it to be rid of her. Evidently, she has a new man in her life and she’s more eager to get on with it than he realized, because she’s going to remarry in a hurry. That explains the lump sum.

“So, he’s going to move in with us, if that’s okay. I’m going to annul the marriage and we’ll just be boyfriend and girlfriend, for now at least. The Church wouldn’t recognize the union, anyway. He knows that we won’t be exclusive. He’ll have to share me, but I’ll knowingly share him now. I think that Roger’s going to find that he made a very wise decision, because he’ll be hip deep in female flesh before he knows it!” Tara told Damien, making him grin.

“That he will. Is he coming over tonight?” Damien asked her.

“Yep. Who should he fuck first?” Tara asked him.

“He should start with Cassidy, as I just fucked her and he needs to get used to my sloppy seconds. I, for my part, am going to fuck Tammy next. I want you to do Jason, followed by Eric and Bert. Just keep it going. I want him to catch you in the act of screwing another man. It’s a good test of how well he can deal with the jealousy, I believe,” Damien informed Tara with a kiss, even as he eased into Tammy’s sweet slit from behind.

“Oh, fuck, Damien, this is what the doctor ordered!” Tammy told her future brother-in-law.

“Excuse me while I sample Philippa,” Cassidy said as she went down on the transvestite friend of Damien’s, sucking her cock while she remained in drag, “You know, Philippa, this dick would taste even better if it were fresh from another girl’s pussy ... or mine. Want to fuck someone while I suck and lick you between strokes?”

“Oh, God, yes!” Philippa grunted, even as Maryam bent over in front of them.

“Yes, do my Mommy while I taste you!” Cassidy encouraged Philippa, wanting to try the drag queen’s dick with the flavors of her mother on it.

“You don’t mind if I fuck her ass while you do that, do you?” Eric asked, to which Philippa shook her head.

“Go for it. Few things are better than fucking while I’m fucked! Even though I’m a lady, I can do that much that’s not ladylike!” Philippa egged him on a bit, aching for that cock to go into her butt, “Can I spend more time in drag? I want to experience it a lot more of late.”

“Why don’t you marry Tara, while she continues dating Roger and sleeping with me, among others?” Damien suggested while banging Tammy, “But marry her in drag, with a bridal gown and everything. And then, on the wedding night, the menfolk can fuck both of you, while you fuck her as well.”

“Oh, I love that! Only one caveat ... two weddings. One in drag, the other in a proper Catholic mass, since this will be a valid marriage in the eyes of the Church, at least on paper. That also allows Philippa to keep up the masculine side of her, the Philip side, as well as celebrating the feminine. After all, I’m marrying both sides of her,” Tara noted, even as Jason plowed her good and hard from behind.

“Oooh, yummy! I can see it now!” Tammy said as she enjoyed the kinky sex banter as well as Damien’s dick inside her cunt.

“Damn, this is great!” Charlene exclaimed for her part, while Bert fucked her pussy good and Lauren spread her cheeks to rim her ass.

“Yes, your booty is very great. Lickable. Delicious!” Lauren told Charlene, sending chills up her spine.

That was when a knock came at the door, and Cassidy rushed to answer it, finding that both Roger and Trish had arrived at once, plus the couple that Trish had been with that night. They were her boss and his wife, of course. Howard and Raquel Davies were a couple that had their ups and downs, but Trish Maynard had helped them put aside their issues and work together again. They both wanted to follow her lead, in fact, and this had led them to the point of accepting her proposal of moving in with Damien and joining his harem.

“I’ll keep my cafe, of course, and my wife has decided to start working there with Trish and me ... as full partners. We all want to live with you and obey you in all things. Trish helped lead us here, but she’s no Domme at heart, nor are we. We all wish to serve you instead,” Howard informed him of their plans.

“What he said. I’ve never been happier in my life. I want this ... for all of us, including Trish. We basically want to join you as a triad within the harem, enjoying us, but being together as well,” Raquel Davies assured Damien, who grinned as he came inside Tammy.

“And you, Roger?” Damien asked as he pulled out of Tammy.

“Whatever you wish, sir. I’ve never thought of myself as submissive, but there’s an ... energy to you. I can feel it. It’s electric! I can see why Tara wants to obey you in all things. What would you wish me to do for you now?” Roger spoke with obvious, if uncomfortable, attraction to Damien.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.