The Honey Dew List - Cover

The Honey Dew List

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Damien didn’t quite understand what was overtaking him, as he found himself pumping Charlene with a vengeance, his body and hers rocking with the fury and force of his penetration, this time doggy-style. Now he gave the cashier what she had craved from him for so long, this time in a third round (the second had been missionary-style, with her legs on his shoulders). It was incredible, of course, the ease with which he now recovered his hard-on, with no need for stimulants, for blue pills, for anything like that. His male refractory period was basically gone, but without any of the associated negative consequences, such as blood loss to other body parts. He was able to use her with a real power that she never saw coming, the force of his libido overwhelming as he used her in front of his many lovers ... and hers.

Finally spent, Damien withdrew from Charlene and she lay on the bed utterly exhausted, yet impressed that the man was able to wear her out. One thing was sure: Damien Martin had rocked her world in ways that not even she, in wildest fantasies, had expected. If she was fertile at all, Damien Martin would have knocked her up for certain, an idea that certainly appealed to everyone there, even her husband.

Then again, Jason soon found himself distracted by Maryam Aziz Lassiter, who took him in hand and guided him to one of the girls’ old bedrooms for some hot, kinky sex of their own. Judging from his groans and moans of pleasure, he wasn’t hard to convince to lay pipe with Cassidy’s and Tammy’s mother, the lady of the house. Cassidy and Tammy whispered to Charlene that their mother was engaged in sexual congress with her husband, and the woman simply smiled with an apparent feeling of compersion, as she strongly suspected that Maryam was a lover and a half. The Syrian cougar certainly knew her way around men, especially these days with so much experience under her belt.

“So, about this ‘ring’ business, what gives?” Damien asked directly, taking a breather to make some inquiries.

“Oh, that is something ... how do I put it ... supernatural, honey. Let’s just put it this way. If people thought that you were a stud before, this kicks it into overdrive. You’re going to be ... um, insatiable. The ring came from Frank Pezzo, who managed to channel his father’s ... power, into certain rings that he intended to give to select men. Men worthy of this power, if you will. You’re only the third man ever to wear such a ring, so alongside Frank and his brother Jim, you will have power the likes of which you have never known.

“However, there is a price ... you now have a demon attached to you, inside you, if you will. The ring bonds you with that demon, and I’m not entirely sure that the bond would even break if the ring left you. The demon is now part of you, and you are part of it or him. The demon is in the ring and together, they are the source of your new power. Frank apparently calls it ‘The Other, ‘ or something like that. I wanted this for you, just as my sister and mother did, because we adore you and want you to have more power and stamina than you’ve ever contemplated.

“Sorry about not asking you first, but I know you ... you want this kind of power. You might have just been afraid of the whole ... demon part. We don’t plan to keep topping from the bottom, but this was a rare case that warranted it. Trust me, as the Other, you’ll now have the power to punish us all that you wish. Women will be putty in your hands. They won’t be able to resist you. Their eyes will glaze, just as Charlene’s have ... did you see her eyes?” Cassidy pointed to Charlene’s eyes, glassy as she tried to return to normal.

“It’s like a drug ... an aphrodisiac, really. Women already wanted Damien, anyway, which just makes him perfect for this. It will intensify his appeal to the fair sex. Women won’t be able to keep their hands off him. Men might have a hard time not feeling sudden homosexual urges around him, even if they’re normally straight. Hell, even lesbians might go for him. I’m not entirely sure. Don’t be shocked if suddenly Amos can’t keep his mouth off your dick at work. It’s been all that I can do not to bend over your desk and offer you both holes for as long as you need them, even on the clock!

“This ... this will make you absolutely irresistible! Faithful wives and girlfriends will cheat for you, widows forget their mourning for hours on end, and divorcees get over their exes in a hurry when you’re around. Thankfully, you’ll be able to satisfy all of these and then come back for more,” Tara licked her lips at the idea, even as she knelt to start sucking his cock straight from Charlene’s twat.

“Alright, come on, honey ... back to bed with you! Let’s have you get laid by Lauren here, though Tara is free to suck your balls, of course. Then it’s Tara, Cassidy, me, Mom, Philippa, and Charlene again, and Trish if she comes by at some point! Just suggestions, of course, not orders, but we want to be fair to everyone, don’t we, lovers?” Tammy proposed to all of them, as Damien laughed and went along with her.

So it was that Damien Martin found himself on his back again, with Lauren Harris adulterously climbing him to ride his cock for the pure joy of it. She made no secret of her affection for him, either, doing her best with kisses and hugs to show just how much she still cared for him and regretted their break-up. She was so done with Lewis that it wasn’t funny and she wanted to make Damien quite aware that she was his woman now ... well, one of his women, that was.

As for Philippa, she soon asked Damien, “Assuming that I’m now part of your harem, on your list and all, mind if I suck Eric’s cock? I’ve wanted to suck it for years!”

Eric went red in the face, especially once Damien said, “Only if Eric is okay with it. I can add him to your list, of course. If he wishes to be on it, that is. Of course, I’ll also put him on the others’ lists as well, including Umberto’s, if that’s alright with him. Just as I’ll put Bert on the ladies’ lists, too. Do you want to suck Bert off as well, add him to your list?”

“Yes, please!” Philippa pleaded, as she started unzipping Eric’s pants.

Clearly, Eric had hoped for some action, but he wasn’t expecting this kind ... then again, he was horny as hell by now, and he couldn’t bring himself to resist. In the end, he simply let Philippa do what she wanted to him, despite his reservations about the idea of a drag queen sucking his cock ... wasn’t this gay sex, and yet it turned him on like mad! The more that Philippa slurped on his dick, the more desperate Eric became to cum, of course, as he felt the incredible sensations of so much saliva and the glorious tongue bathing his prick. Philippa swirled her tongue around in ways that threatened to have Eric lose his balance, so he held onto her head for dear life, unable to fight off his growing ache as he shuddered from the delights of her mouth and throat.

As for Bert, he wasn’t safe for much longer, as Tammy started her assault on him, and it mostly consisted of pinning him to the floor so that she could mount him and ride him like a thoroughbred. He couldn’t fight off the obvious pleasures of being taken that way by a swarthy beauty like Tammy, especially once Cassidy planted her pussy above Bert’s face as well. He got busy licking and fucking two of the women that he honestly desired ever since he met them. He certainly wouldn’t have thought of either woman this way before meeting them, but once he had, he was truly staggered by the experience as well as their sheer beauty. Both women were gorgeous and sexy as hell! He thought that Damien was a lucky bastard for sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.