The Honey Dew List - Cover

The Honey Dew List

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Damien wasn’t really sure where Lauren went after Amos, Tara, and he returned to work, but he figured that she had some loose ends to tie up, so he wasn’t going to sweat it. He still had a job to do, as did the other two, of course. Tara went back to the mall to gather more information that way about the mall Santa, while Amos compiled and organized the data that he received from Lauren a little better, after which he got cracking on his article. It was probably almost done by the time that Damien left work, but he was too busy to do more than wave at Amos, anyway.

That was especially true when Damien saw Tara returning from her investigation at the mall, with Lauren following her closely, as she had grabbed a bunch of takeout from Wendy’s. The look on her face was very mischievous, too, and Damien wasn’t entirely sure why, not until they got to the parking lot and Charlene jumped out to give Damien a kiss that he wouldn’t forget. Lauren and Tara burst out laughing, just as a text hit Damien’s phone ... from Cassidy.

“I contacted Charlene and explained the situation, more or less about your concerns about her marital status and our whole way of life, how it was based on honest sharing, not cheating. She confessed her crush and told me the truth about her marriage. I’ll let her explain it herself, but she has been added to your list. That makes three in one day ... today is quite busy,” the text read.

Another text came from Maryam, “Honey, just relax and kiss the girl. She’s madly in love with you, which just shows great taste.”

A third text popped up, this time from Tammy, “I don’t want to be banned for life from Wendy’s. Besides, she explained things pretty well about her situation. Go for it, honey.”

Damien really cracked up at that, and he grabbed Charlene to pull her toward the passenger side of his Ford Ranger to make out with her next to the door.

“As you can see, I’m on board with it,” Tara assured him.

“Me, too!” Lauren concurred.

Then there was a final text, this one from Trish, “Hey, stud, just want you to know that we’re all cool with the Charlene deal. Have at her! She’s a total sweetie.”

“Wait, where is Trish?” Damien asked them.

“In bed with her boss and his wife, another long story, but suffice it to say that the boss and his wife are fine with him doing Trish as well as her, and she even discussed the Charlene business with them before giving her approval. They just wanted to make sure that Charlene is clean. She is. Let Charlene explain her ... marital situation. She would do it better than I,” Lauren encouraged him, even as she slipped her hands around his waist and he made out with Charlene.

“I wouldn’t call it poly in the sense that you guys practice it, but we reached an agreement about other partners. It’s a recent one, in fact. Very recent, since Halloween, after we got drunk and both confessed our fantasies. I told him that I fantasized about, well ... you. Yes, specifically you, and more to the point, that I wanted to be dominated by you and be free to fuck anyone else that you assigned to me. He told me that his fantasy involved ... me controlling his sex life. So, that’s what we agreed that would happen. I would be with you and anyone else whom you chose, and as for him ... he would be with whomever I chose. Well, I choose to have him join you in fucking your women, if you’re okay with that. Me, too, since you don’t seem to mind girls together. So, how about it ... I go on your list and Jason and I both go on theirs?” Charlene urged Damien to accept her offer.

“That sounds like an excellent plan, in fact. Jason will be in good hands with you ... and me, I can see, as both of you will be with me. So, are you two planning to keep your own place or move in with us,” Damien asked her directly.

“Moving in was kinda what I hoped for ... it would be a lot easier making ends meet as part of a sort of tribe, plus everyone could raise children together and really have fun with each other, right? Jason would go for it, I know. He’s really a good guy, if a bit submissive, so I think that you’d get along. You wouldn’t know that he was sub, either, as it’s more of a sexual thing. In his public persona, he’s a reasonably tough guy, just not pushy or mean. He’s a county deputy, after all. We’re quite the pair ... secretly submissive white deputy and secretly dominant black fast food cook,” Charlene winked at Damien before sending a selfie of her locking lips with him to Jason.

The response was very fast, too, both from the girls, who gave him thumbs up, to Jason, who sent a picture message of him grinning from ear to ear. He included the following text, “So, we get to play house with Damien and his tribe? Awesome. Plenty of tail for the both of us, I hope.”

“Certainly, babe,” Charlene texted back with another picture of her sucking face with Lauren, of all people.

“Okay, folks, let’s get out of before we draw the wrong kind of attention, if you know what I mean,” Damien urged them, and sure enough, the lot of them headed out in a hurry back to the Lassiter house, where apparently Tammy and Maryam had been packing and unpacking much of the day, even if they got some help here or there.

Tara had led the way there, following directions given to her earlier by Cassidy, much to her delight. Even though they had to wait out the lease, Damien and company intended to get as much moved over before then as they could and spend much of their time at the Lassiter home, which had far more space and opportunity to do things there. The next surprise was that two of Damien’s buddies, Eric and Bert, had helped out with things, which meant that they were in the know. From the knowing grins on both guys’ faces, both of them single men, they very much hoped to be added to a list or two, as it was a very easy way to get laid. Mostly, though, they were just glad to see Damien again. That wasn’t the last surprise, though.

No, what awaited Damien as soon as he was led blindfolded to the master bedroom, which was obviously his own now, was discovered when his blindfold was removed. He saw another of his old buddies, Philip, in a dress of all things and made up for him, a wig on his head, as he planted a kiss on Damien’s lips. Someone had obviously put some work into dolling him up, too, and that was quite the shocker ... Philip looked very pretty in drag, sexy even! Damien’s jaw dropped, even as Philip slipped him some tongue and unzipped his pants to start sucking on his cock.

“Enjoy your present? Phil, or Philippa as she prefers to be called, has decided that now is the time to get herself added to your list. Oh, and get used to the gender-switching, please. Phil is a man much of the time, but sometimes he likes to be she ... Philippa. She trusts that you understand and treat her as a special lady at times, if you also treat him as a guy. Oh, and she definitely wants your hard cock up her sweet transvestite ass!” Maryam assured him as she guided Philippa in sucking his dick.

“Oh, God, woman ... it’s just one wonderful surprise after another, isn’t it? What else can your deliciously devilish mind conceive?” Damien asked, even as he overcame the shock to begin actively fucking Philippa’s face.

“Why do you think that we had Wendy’s tonight ... after moving shit and then all of the sex that we have in mind, there won’t be time for making supper tonight, hon ... it’s okay, though. I know you and got the Baconator for you ... with plenty of fries and a Frosty, thanks to Charlene, who has just left to pick up her husband and bring him here. Prepare for an orgy tonight that makes last weekend look like nothing, babe. You are very much in demand, honey, and count on only getting more popular. Especially since you offered me a challenge,” Maryam warned Damien, as she continued to help Philippa suck him off, only now from beside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.