The Honey Dew List
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Damien awoke Tuesday morning to clear evidence that he had been used all night long in his sleep. He looked to his right on the bed and there was Tara, naked as the day that she was born and quite stunning as ever. Since she had to get to work, too, he tapped her on the shoulder and she woke up, rather groggy, limping to the nightstand for her glasses. The dried cum on her thighs told more than a tale, as did the lipstick on her buns. Realizing that she had been intimate with Damien and his other women, Tara leaned over and gave him a “good morning kiss” that left nothing to be desired for passion.

“Where is Cassidy?” Damien asked aloud before looking over to clock ... it said 5 am ... it was much earlier than he thought!

“Oh, I think that she’s the other sleeping beauty next to you on your left, babe,” Tara pointed out Damien’s fiancee, who sure enough lay on there in all of her Middle Eastern splendor.

“Shower? I took one last night, but I don’t quite feel fresh and it will help wake me up,” Damien observed.

“You’re the king of shower sex, hon,” Cassidy spoke up as she awakened, “Give Tara the pounding that she needs, please. By the way, I think that Mom and Tammy are still on the sofa. Last I checked, Tammy was in Mom’s arms, nestled against her bosom. I couldn’t disturb such a lovely scene, so I left them alone to sleep together. Naked, they look even more peaceful and angelic together. It’s something out of Pre-Raphaelite art, if you ask me.”

“And you, what will you do?” Damien asked as he prepared to shower with Tara.

“Lie here and fall back to sleep for a bit longer, dreaming of more of last’s night festivities. Like how I literally kissed Tara’s ass? She still has the smears, doesn’t she? If I could pick a tattoo for her, it would be of my lipstick on her butt. What would you think of that, sweetie?” Cassidy giggled, making Tara laugh as well.

“Well, I wouldn’t object, as long as you kept kissing me that way. I love how you make love to my booty with your lips and tongue! Mind you, I enjoy pleasuring you gals that way as well. I’m going to so fucking love our wedding night, you know. All of us, together in bed, our bodies entangled as we worship our Damien the way that he deserves,” Tara licked her lips as she almost dragged Damien to the shower now to virtually rape him there.

“God, woman ... you could make a eunuch horny!” Damien grinned as Tara and he washed and then fucked each other under the hot water jets.

“You’re not so bad yourself, you know,” Tara pulled her best Groucho Marx as she made out with him while they dried off.

“Well, we still have time before we have to get ready for work, you know,” Damien winked at Tara.

“True, but it’s Cassidy’s turn. Let’s wake her so that we can service her better,” Tara licked her lips, already envisioning Cassidy’s crack on her tongue.

“You just want to rim her, don’t you?” Damien accused Tara playfully.

“Guilty as charged, but I also want to see you make her scream so loud that she’ll wake up Maryam and Tammy as well,” Tara answered as they returned to the bedroom, to find Cassidy already awake and ready to pounce.

Damien was flat on his back before he knew it, Cassidy riding him like a bronco, while Tara started rimming her with a vengeance. Since he had just cum inside Tara, Damien was good for a half to full hour before he was ready to cum again, buying his fiancee plenty of time to use him for sex. She even pinned his wrists a few times while bouncing up and down on him, while Tara alternated between rimming her and sucking his balls. It was one of the most intense sexual escapades they had together, far better than the traditional Sunday sex that he used to almost schedule with his girlfriend before the list started. By the time that Damien came inside her wonderful pussy, Cassidy had peppered him with kisses, too, and she made full use of the lipstick for that as well.

“Please wear that to work. Not only will it deflect suspicion from Tara, but it will also mark you to the women of the office as a stud. Trust me. You’ll have to fight them off after that,” Cassidy urged Damien, who laughed and blushed.

This was especially true after Tara gave him kisses of her own, also with lipstick ... a different shade, too, which she replaced on her own lips to avoid raising questions about herself.

“They don’t need to know which women pleasured you all night and this morning, just that it was more than one. You’ve got a reputation to build, honey. Also, try and remember, please, that I’m your work wife now. You need a quickie ... Well, don’t rule out other women, of course, but know that I’m available for that. That’s all. I’m going commando today, by the way, with a miniskirt that just barely follows dress code. I want to keep your mind keenly aware that you have easy access to my pussy and my ass. On tap, of course.

“It gets bad enough at work, call me in, lock the door, and take a ‘break, ‘ by which I mean ... hike up my skirt, bend me over, and hump me like it’s Wednesday, okay ... please? That’s part of the fun of being your work wife, after all,” Tara urged him, while fondling his butt, even as Cassidy gave him a hummer.

“Don’t forget lunch hour. I’m going to drop by your work today and take you both out for a date at the cafe. That way, we can all speak to Trish together,” Cassidy assured him between licks to the head of his dick.

“Maybe we can tag along for that,” Maryam announced her presence while holding hands with Tammy.

“Yeah, imagine the looks from your colleagues as they see no fewer than three women pop up at work, looking for you. Besides, I want to get to know this ‘Trish’ girl, anyway. Make sure that she’s worthy of our Damien,” Tammy told them, while her mother and she got to work servicing Damien, adding their tongues to Cassidy’s in the business of oral pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.