26 November 2006 - Cover

26 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, while Dan enjoyed watching Brad's hockey game, his daughters, Diane and Brenda have a different game in mind. Karen is unexpectedly aroused watching Dan and their daughters and can't keep her hot hands off her son Brad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Brad returned from hanging up the coats. “Thanks, Brad, “ Karen said, sitting on the couch.

“You’re welcome, Mom. I should get these jeans off, they’re wet, “ he said.

“Come here, Brad I’ll help you with your jeans, “ she mentioned, waving him over. Brad hesitantly went to her, and Karen put her hands on the button of his jeans and began to undo them.

“Mom, I’m not a little boy anymore, I can undo my own pants, “ he said, looking down at her and down her top at her revealing breasts.

“I know you’re not, you proved that to me in the front seat of Vicky’s Hummer. You are a very big boy from what I saw earlier. Now let’s see you prove how much of a young man you are.” She smiled up at him, unzipping his fly and beginning to pull his jeans down.

“Mom, what are you doing!” She pulled his jeans down to his ankles then put her right hand on his cloth-covered cock. She rubbed his cock a little, then pulled down his boxers, helping him step out of his jeans and boxers. Brad’s cock had a natural hang to it that would grow to seven inches when hard.

“Oh my god Diane, do you see the size of Brad’s cock!” Brenda gazed wide-eyed.

“If you can fuck half as good as your Dad does, then the four of us and a lot of other women will be very happy.” Karen started to stroke his cock, then leaned forward, kissed the head and took his cock into her mouth.

Brad’s eyes couldn’t open any wider as he watched his mom begin to suck on his cock. He’d jerked off many times, fantasizing about this very moment that was finally coming true.

“Brad, before we go home you’re going to fuck me, “ she smiled up at him.

“You want me to fuck you, Mom?” He couldn’t believe it.

“Don’t tell me the thought of fucking me hasn’t crossed your mind before.”

“I guess it has, but I didn’t think it would ever happen.”

“Your dream of fucking me is about to come true, “ Karen smiled, then sucked his growing cock deep into her mouth.

“Mmmm, nice cock, just like your dad’s!” She grinned, getting him fully hard.


Brad looked over at his Dad. He saw his hand under both his daughter’s tops and bras, feeling a tit. “It’s okay Brad. We’ll enjoy watching you fuck Mom.”

“You’re all going to watch us fuck?” Brad exclaimed.

“We’ll be busy having our own fun but we’ll watch you fuck Mom, “ Brenda smiled, leaning up and kissing Dan.

“This is how we’re going to live from now on Brad. Sex is nothing to be ashamed about, whether it’s you and me fucking or Dad and the girls fucking or any combination of any of us, “ Karen explained. “Casual sex amongst family members and friends will become normal in this household.”

“I should get out of my own wet jeans, “ Dan said.

“You’re right Dad.” Brenda put her hand on Dan’s jeans and undid the button. She unzipped his fly and stooped down as she pulled them to the floor followed his boxers. Dan’s seven-inch cock hung nicely in front of Brenda’s face.

“Hey Mom, just as you said, like Father, like Son!” Brenda said, caressing her Dad’s cock and showing her Mom.

“With two big cocks like these to fuck our pussies really well and make us cum, we ought to be more than satisfied for many, many years to come, “ Karen said for everyone to hear.

“Mmm, that feel nice, Brenda. I love you sucking on my cock already, “ Dan remarked, feeling Brenda’s warm mouth surrounding his shaft. She sucked hard on it hard, three good strokes making a popping sound, then letting his cock out of her mouth.

“I’m glad you love me sucking on your cock, Daddy. I want to suck your cock a lot. I’ll do any and everything I can to please you, “ she said, feeling it growing in her young mouth.


Brad had taken off his shirt and was now naked. Karen continued sucking on her son’s cock feeling it growing hard in her mouth. She put her hands on his ass, and he put his hands on her head to feel her sucking motions.

“Oh fuck Mom that feels so fucking good!” He exclaimed, tilting his head back and closing his eyes, and slowly fucked his mom’s mouth. “But you’ll soon make me cum! I don’t know what will feel better, fucking you or you sucking me off.”

“Brad honey, you fuck me good like I expect you can, I’ll get you hard again and suck you off just like I do to your Dad, “ Karen smiled as she stood.

Karen cupped Brad’s face and gave him a gentle kiss, then shared a French kiss. She crossed her arms in front, grasping the hem of her top. Brad took over, pulling Karen’s top up and off her. Her tits were now in full view in her cupless bra. Brad stared at his Mom’s full tits and hard nipples. Karen guided his right hand up to her left tit and he gave it a good healthy feel. Brad put his right hand behind Karen and attempted to unsnap her bra.

“Having trouble, are you Brad?”

“Dan you had better show Brad some tips on how to undo a woman’s bra. You have undone a countless number of bras over the years I’ve known you.” Dan asked Diane, Brenda, and Vicky to take off their tops. He put a hand behind each back and snap, snap, and snap he easily undid their bras.

“I see you haven’t lost your touch undoing bras, honey, “ Karen smiled.

“I’m a little rusty.”

“You’ll have all of us to practice on, “ she smiled. Diane helped Vicky out of her skirt and panties, then Diane came up behind him, pressing her full, bare tits against his back.

“Dad, I can see that we’ll have a problem. Both Brenda and I will want to be the first to suck you off and we both can’t suck you off at the same time.”

“Sure you can, “ Dan smiled.

“Okay, how can we?” Brenda asked.

“Both of you get on your knees in front of me and kiss.” They did as he asked. “Now while you kiss, open the sides of your mouths. Now, I’ll slip my cock in the opening of your mouths. You can each lick the sides of my cock and the head, then when you both make me cum you get to swallow my cum at the same time.” Diane and Brenda nodded their heads and went to work on their dad’s cock.

Brad undid Karen’s short skirt and slipped it down her hips, her white panties were stained wet from growing excitement. Brad gently pulled her panties down and Karen used his shoulder as support and stepped out of them.

Karen and Brad were now totally nude. He gazed at finally seeing his mom’s naked body and not the sneaky views he had managed in the past. They embraced and kissed with Brad fondling her tits and she stroking her son’s hard cock. He slid his left hand down and the others could see Karen spread her legs for Brad to finger her pussy.

“Oh Mom, your pussy is so fucking wet!” Brad whispered to her.

“I know, watching your Dad feeling your sister’s tits and pussies in the back seat, then jerking off this beautiful fucking cock of yours has got me so fucking juicy. And now seeing your sisters sucking on his cock is making me really horny. Now would you like to eat my pussy?!”

“I, uh..., “ he hesitated.

“Oh I see, you haven’t eaten a girl’s pussy before. That’s okay Brad, “ she whispered.

“I know guys eat pussy and the girls like it, “ he said.

“Your Dad is one of the best pussy eaters I know. I’m sure he’d be happy to teach how to eat a woman’s pussy.”

“I’d like that, Mom. I want to be able to eat your pussy, and please any woman I’m with.”

“You will my son, you will. Now lay me down on the couch and fuck me!”


“Vicky, can you take the camera and get a picture or two of Brad’s cock entering Karen’s pussy?” Dan asked.

“Sure honey, I’d be happy to, “ she replied, kissing him and getting the camera.

Karen lay on the couch and Brad moved on his knees between her legs.

“You may as well learn the proper way to fuck a woman by using a condom,” She put her hand under the couch cushion taking the wrapper she had placed there earlier. She opened the package and Brad watched her slip the sleeve over his hard cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.