26 November 2006 - Cover

26 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, while Dan enjoyed watching Brad's hockey game, his daughters, Diane and Brenda have a different game in mind. Karen is unexpectedly aroused watching Dan and their daughters and can't keep her hot hands off her son Brad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan woke up from his second night in a row with Karen and Vicky. His nostrils flared once again at the wonderful aroma of breakfast cooking.

“I could easily get spoiled being treated to breakfast from you two each morning,” he remarked, reliving yesterday’s meal and the girls wearing his work shirts. Another sensual shower was shared between them.

Karen drove to the college and picked up Diane and Brenda from their dorm room. Returning home, she started to laugh when they took off their coats. “It appears that we’re all anxious to let Dan see as much tit as possible,” she remarked about the amount of deep cleavage each daughter was showing.

Karen wore a low-cut pink top and a cupless bra; her tits were begging to be felt. Diane wore a black and pink rose corset top, revealing her upper breasts. Brenda barely covered her breasts with a very low-cut grey top and spaghetti straps. Her white bra barely held in her full tits. Vicky wore a low-scoop white top that showed off her amazing tits.

“You girls are going to get a little chilly up there showing off so much tit,” Karen joked. “Not to mention cold legs from your very short skirts.”

“Mom, you might as well not bother wearing a top at all with the amount of tit you’re showing or a skirt,” Brenda kidded, and they laughed.

“I’ve always liked to dress sexy and show some tit and leg to tease your dad,” she joked.

“Perhaps we should show him some nice-looking tit and tease Dad as well,” Diane suggested.

“Are you sure you want to do that? Remember what happened to you in the past.”

“Mom, we are grown adults now, not little girls, and Dad is a great looking hunk. We know he loves us and would never hurt us. We want him to see how good looking his daughters have become,” Diane said.

“I know he’s a handsome hunk, but are you sure you want to be doing this? Be careful showing that much tit, you just might get more from Dad than you’re asking for,” Karen cautioned.

“Maybe we are willing to give more to Dad than he’s expecting,” Brenda added.

“So you’d both be willing to go all the way and let Dad fuck each of you?” Karen finally asked.

Brenda looked from Diane to her mom. “Yes, we are Mom, and we see nothing wrong with it.”

“For one thing, I think it would be called incest to have sex with Dad. Besides, I’m sure you remember what Steve did to you both when you were younger.”

“I don’t think it would be incest, Mom, because we are adults now. I’ll check out the legalities of it in law class tomorrow,” Brenda said.

“Mom, we were a lot younger back then. We didn’t know any better, and Steve was the one who made us do that stuff with him,” Diane explained.

“Girls, incest is incest no matter your age, whether you’re fourteen or fifty-four,” she countered.

“Besides, in all the years we’ve known Dan as our uncle, he’s never laid a hand on us or touched us in any sexual manner,” Brenda supported.

“I’m not sure I agree with it, but I’d sooner know up front what you’re doing than sneaking around behind my back. I just don’t want one of you to come crying to me and say, ‘Mommy, Diane won’t let Daddy fuck me!’ or, ‘Mommy, Brenda gave Daddy a blow job before I could!’”

“We won’t fight over Daddy fucking us, we’ll probably join the other one,” Diane smirked.

“Mom, I’ve heard you and Vicky talk about the sex you’ve had with Dad. Is it true that his cum tastes good when you swallow it?” Brenda asked.

“I must confess, yes, Dan’s cum does taste good when I swallow it. It’s hard to choose which I love more: Dan fucking me or the taste of his cum when I give him a blow job. Luckily for me, we usually end up doing both. Woman to woman, I love it when Dan eats my pussy after he’s fucked me,” she confided to her daughters.

“Wow, Mom, none of my boyfriends ever ate my pussy after fucking me,” Diane admitted.

“And the same with me,” Brenda added.

“Then, you girls are in for a wonderful treat and experience from Dan. I should have my head examined for allowing my daughters to have sex with their dad. One thing I love to do for Dan is give him a blow job when he’s asleep. He’s such a sound sleeper. He doesn’t wake up when I suck him off,” she remembered.

“I can hardly wait for Dad to fuck us!” They announced.

“I’ll decide when it can happen, and don’t let me find you sneaking around to do it.”

“Aww, come on, Mom! When can Daddy fuck us?!”

“Maybe in a few weeks, but not now.”

“In a few weeks?! We can’t wait that long!” Brenda cried.

“You’ll have to, or the deal is off.” The girls sadly relented.


Dan and Brad had gone to the store and returned in time to leave for his hockey game. They eyed the low cleavage and short skirts the girls were wearing. They managed to all crowd into Vicky’s Hummer for the ride to the rink. Dan said they could have used two cars, but Diane and Brenda were happy to be cuddled close to him.

The rink wasn’t well heated, and Karen was glad she followed Brad’s suggestion to take some blankets to keep warm while sitting on the wooden bench seats. Karen and Vicky sat on Dan’s right, while Diane and Brenda alternated sitting on his left. It was cool enough to keep your coat on; however, all four women preferred to keep their coats open to show off their deep cleavage to Dan.

Casual glances soon turned into blatant stares at four pairs of beautiful tits. The girls knew he was eyeing their tits and encouraged his appreciation.


It had been five years since Dan had seen Brad play hockey, and he wondered how his play had improved with age. He scanned the players, looking for Brad, as they skated onto the ice for a brief warmup.

A player stopped at his bench, turning his back to the ice surface as he talked to the coach. Dan noticed ‘Miller,’ on the back of the sweater. He also noticed that Brad wore the ‘C,’ on the upper left of his jersey, signifying that he’s the captain of the team.

“He remembered,” Dan said with a smile, pointing to Brad.

“Who remembered what, honey?” Karen asked.

“Brad is wearing the same number 27 that I wore when I played junior hockey. I remember him wearing 27 when he played peewee.”

The game began, and though Dan enjoyed the deep cleavage of the girls, he tried to concentrate on Brad’s play.

“You four sure are making it hard, pardon the pun, for me to watch Brad’s game.”

“What do you mean, Dad?” Brenda asked, knowing full well it was their well-exposed tits.

“You know exactly what I mean, showing me four beautiful pairs of tits. I know the guys sitting behind us are enjoying the view down your tops,” he joked. Brenda glanced behind her at the row of guys sitting behind her and leaned back a little so they’d have a better view down her low-cut top.

“Maybe I have more to offer you than just a hockey game,” Karen suggested, sticking her full chest out and playfully rubbing Dan’s crotch. Diane and Brenda watched as Karen glanced to both sides of her seat, not caring even if anyone was looking at her, and pulled her top out to expose her nipple to him.

“Cock tease!” He joked.

“I know and you love it!” She kissed his cheek.

The first period ended with Dan observing Brad’s play. He could tell he was a gifted hockey player, full of potential, but he lacked discipline on the ice. Dan was pleasantly surprised that Brenda was a loud, vocal supporter of her brother.


During the short intermission, Karen whispered to his ear, “Dan honey, Diane, and Brenda are wearing nice low tops, showing their beautiful tits just for you, and they would like to have your approval. They know what they’re doing, and it’s okay with me.”

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“I’m sure. They love you, Dan and are very willing to show you that they are beautiful, sexy women.”

“I can already see that they are,” he said, eyeing their deep cleavage. “I had better keep a loaded shotgun around the house to scare away the boys with two such beautiful, sexy daughters,” he kidded to them.

“Don’t scare off too many boys now, Daddy,” Diane teased, overhearing his comment.

“Or any girls, either,” Brenda added, blatantly taking Diane’s hand in hers and giving her more than a sisterly kiss.

“Brenda!” Diane exclaimed, wiping her mouth, a little embarrassed.

“Oh Diane, chill out, will you? Dad is bound to find out sooner or later about us.” Brenda turned more towards Dan, and he couldn’t help but drop his eyes at her deep cleavage. “Dad, sometimes when we don’t have a decent boyfriend, Diane and I have sex together, and a lot of it. We love eating each other’s pussy,” she openly confessed. “I hope that doesn’t bother you too much.”

“Honey, he’s a man. Men fantasize about two women having sex, even if it is sisters doing it,” Karen teased.

They looked at Dan and said, “It’s true, Dad, Brenda and I love having sex together.”

“Just don’t let your brother find out, or you’ll both drive him nuts!” He joked.

“So it’s okay if we have sex around you and Mom, or Vicky?” Brenda asked.

“Sisters having sex isn’t something new. You’ll have my mind wondering what you’re doing when I hear all that sensual moaning coming from your bedroom,” he further teased.

“Yes, it’s okay to have sex, honey,” Karen answered for them both.

“You can watch us if you want, Daddy,” Brenda said as she hugged him.


“If I were twenty-five years younger and not your father...” His thoughts wandered. Brenda wrapped her arms around Dan’s left arm, pressing her tits against him.

“We consider you to be thirty years younger, and it doesn’t matter to Brenda and me that you are our dad,” Diane said, moving over and boldly sitting on his lap.

“I don’t know what to say.” He looked at her mostly exposed breasts.

“You don’t have to say anything, Dad,” Diane said with a smile. “Aren’t we sexy, desirable young women?”

“Yes, you both are,” Dan agreed, looking down at Diane’s tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.