The Warrior Caught by Flowers - Cover

The Warrior Caught by Flowers

Copyright© 2016 by Adraine Farris

Chapter 8: Wait for the Sun

The demon hunter was wary of the next development, certain the demon would start seriously devouring him. Still, he almost welcomed it. Painful as it would be, surely it couldn’t be worse than tossed around like a toy used as a battering ram by a child.

He was tired of playing, sore, sweaty and exhausted, with no idea of how much time had passed. It felt like hours. All his muscles were stiff and ached from being jerked every which way. His wrists and ankles were scrapped from the edges of the chains. Although determined to fulfill his promise, he hoped it would be over soon.

He straightened up, weary but alert, as the Eigis sauntered back from cranking down the chains. In contrast the demon was a picture of health and energy. He had eaten enough so many his injuries from their fight had either faded or vanished altogether (his nap also helped), his fur smooth and shinning. Well, where it wasn’t splattered with Hiryu’s blood.

The demon reached out, and Hiryu immediately stiffened, ready to feel more pain. Instead Eigis gripped his head, pressing down lightly while also sending demon energy flooding into his veins. “Sit down for a bit. I’m finished playing for now.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.