My Korean Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Soldier married Korean prostitute. when he brings her back to USA she needs more sex than he can give. story has Male on Male oral sex near end of story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The beautiful Kansas sun was high in the morning sky when we woke. More often than not the day after returning from field maneuvers was an off day. This fortunately was one of those days.

Hea rolled toward me and played with my cock, but I was all fucked out from the night before. More proof that it was unlikely that I would be able to satisfy my wife’s sexual needs without help.

It was clear that had I been able to rise to the occasion she would have eagerly fucked my brains out and had my friends not fucker her all weekend she probably would have bitched my ass out this morning for not giving her enough cock like the past few weekends have been.

So right at that moment I was actually thankful that Greg Green and Tomkins stuck their big cocks in my wife’s twat this past weekend and fucked her silly.

Hea was humming and making breakfast in the nude when I plodded into the kitchen and plopped down at the table. She had already had a cup of hot coffee waiting for me. Something she hadn’t done for a long time. Yes, I really needed to thank those two.

Seeing her glide around the kitchen naked was nice and it sort of stirred my loins, but not enough to get a rise out of my pecker.

Hea told me she liked what Green and Tomkins told her about not wearing clothes in the house so she was going to keep doing that. I on the other hand planned to wear my briefs along with my OD pants around the house.

After breakfast I helped Hea clean up the dishes, then we picked up our coffee and retired to the living room.

“You want hear rest of story?”

At first I wasn’t sure what she was talking about, but then I remembered that her friend Soon Lee ran into her at the grocery and asked if she could help fuck Green and Tomkins, so I nodded.

“Ok,” Hea began. “Soon Ree far-row me home. When I go in house I begin taking clothes off. It not take rong, only have dress on. Soon Ree come in and take clothes off too. She very pretty. Brack hair very rong. Go arr way down to ... ass. You see her before, you know.

I did know Soon Lee and even though I thought Hea was the most beautiful woman I knew, Soon Lee was just as magnificent. Soon was at least five inches taller with a Barbie doll body and despite myself I lusted after her in my mind.

I get glasses from shelf and Soon Ree pour wine.

I see her pussy have no hair. It rook rike babby gir-rel down there. She see me rooking.

“You like my naked cunt?”

I say. “I never see grown woman with naked cunt before. You shave cunt rike reggs and under arms?”

“Yes, do you like?”

“Don’t know. Rook very dif-rent. Why you make cunt naked?”

“My husband likes me shaved. No hair anywhere except head.

Soon pour more wine. I squat down and look very close at Soon Ree’s cunt.

“It very pretty cunt.” I say. “I shave cunt if husband want, but he no ask.”

At that moment Hea turned to me. “You want me shave cunt husband?”

I had never really thought about it. We’re talking late sixties early seventies and snatch shaving wasn’t in vogue, but the thought made my dick tingle a little bit.

I shrugged. “I love you just the way you are, but if you would like to shave your pussy I think it would be hot, but it’s up to you.”

She looked at me for a second longer, then she continued her story.

“So, Soon Ree sitting in chair and I rooking at her shaved cunt very close. So close I smell her pussy. Soon look down at me and ask.”

“You like girls Hea?”

“I like everybody.” I say. “Everybody except old master sergeant Hester.”

Soon Ree laughed. “No, I meant, do you like to have sex with girls?”

I sit back and blink. “Don’t know, never have sex with ger-rel. You rike have sex with ger-rel?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.