Seeing All of Sis
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - That summer has started with me seeing my big sister - naked and doing things with her best friend that gave me very un-brotherly feelings for the both of them. You can read the first two parts of the story to see how we went from there to full on sex. It was a few weeks after that first fateful day that we realized our taboo lust had turned into something deeper. It was that same day that the worst thing that could happen, did happen - we were caught!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Cindi stayed the night - and for the first time I spent the night with a girl who was not a blood relative.

First thing we did was shower and I put some of that ointment on her red rectum. Cindi said it didn’t hurt too bad, but I saw the way she winced when she sat down. I set us up to lay in bed and spend the rest of the afternoon playing a new video game I was trying out for work. Before Mom was due home, Cindi cooked us a traditional Vietnamese dinner that her Grandmother had just taught her - Banh Pho Bo, or beef noodle soup.

We were waiting on the noodles to boil and I was sitting on a cabinet. It was fun watching my girlfriend work in the kitchen after I had diced everything she could put in my hands. Cindi came up and stood between my legs hugging me. I tilted her head up and kissed her. She tasted like the vegetables she had just sampled.

“Say it again,” I encouraged her.

“Em yeu anh,” she said - what she assured me was Vietnamese for ‘I love you.’

There was something about listening to her speak Vietnamese that got me excited. Her native tongue was English, but listening to this Asian beauty speak in her family’s traditional language was intriguing. And she noticed.

Cindi’s hands started to roam and found my cock hardening. Reaching under the elastic band of my shorts she fished my meat out and started to stroke it in both hands between our bodies as she said something else in the foreign language. “What was that,” I asked with my lips a hair’s breath from hers.

“I love your big cock,” she whispered against me before crushing her lips to mine.

We kissed like that for several minutes while she rubbed my cock with both hands. I was really getting into this tease when we heard someone say, “What’s all this?”

Mom was standing at the door of the kitchen, and she could obviously see this little Asian vixen stroking me off. Cindi’s face reddened and she quickly stuffed be back in my shorts. “Um ... Hi?” Cindi stuttered out.

Since this was the third time Mom had caught me in a compromising position, I was a little calmer about it. “Hi Mom. Cindi is making us dinner.”

“We’ll, it smells great and I’m in the mood to eat,” Mom said coming over and sniffing the soup simmering on the stove. “I’ll go change and you two can ... straighten up.”

Once Mom left, Cindi buried her face in my chest and groaned, “Oh my God, I’m going to die.”

“No, it’s okay,” I said stroking her shiny black hair. “Mom loves you and if you could live through her laying out the ground rules for fucking both her kids a few weeks ago, then you can handle this.”

“We’ll see,” she said going off to wash her hands.

Dinner was great and Mom was cool and didn’t make Cindi uncomfortable talking about sex. She just asked how everything went and Cindi put her arm around me and said, “It was wonderful.”

After dinner, Cindi and I went outside and we talked for hours sitting in the old oak tree watching the stars. I ended up telling her about what happened with Mom the day before. By the end of my story Cindi’s eyes were like saucers, but she was obviously excited about the idea of Mom fucking Cindi’s two lovers.

“Your mom is so hot, and cool. I wish my parents were like that,” Cindi said before kissing me.

“So, you don’t mind if something happens?” I asked between kisses.

“Only if I don’t know about it,” she said pulling me back in.

We made out in the tree where I had first peeped on her. After several minutes of deep kissing, I moved to a lower branch and worked her shorts and panties down her hips. Then I feasted on her delicious, tender cunt until she screamed her cum into the night.

That night we fucked slowly and gently in my bed before building up to a pleasurable cum. We fell into a deep sleep spooned together with her clutching my hand against her cheek.

All and all a great night.

The rest of the week was a lot less interesting. Work - eat - exercise - sleep - repeat. I tried to reach out to Ted a few times, but he was still in a snit. Finally, I figured he would come around when he was ready and let things be.

Mom was working on a big presentation that was keeping her at the office late. Still, a few times during the week I left a pair of Mom’s soiled panties in the wash basket, only to have a new - fragrant - pair appear on my pillow. We didn’t talk about it, but I knew Mom was as excited by our little game as I was.

Over the week, I missed Donna more than I had before. It was rough not talking to her or seeing her, since we had become so close again. Several nights I fell asleep in Donna’s bed, just wanting to smell her.

I know ... sappy, right?

That’s not to say I was celibate that week. Cindi and I made another trip to the storeroom for a go on the creaky worktable. She also picked me up early on Friday for a little morning fun time.

Sunday rolled around, and with it, a self-defense class - this time Kickboxing. I had a good time and wished for the millionth time in the last couple of weeks, that Donna was there. Turns out I have a pretty mean kick and I got information from the instructor about taking more lessons with her.

It was Monday morning when things got interesting.

I was getting ready for work since I had traded off my Wednesday shift so I could be home all day with Donna when she got back. Big-Sis had been incommunicado all week except for a quick call with Mom to let her know Donna was alive. I was fresh out of the shower when my phone rang.

“Holy shit! A call from the Missing Volleyball Queen,” I said happy to see Donna’s name on my phone.

“That is Captain Volleyball to you,” she said. I could hear the smile in her voice and a mental picture formed in my mind - red hair, deep brown eyes, alabaster skin, and those amazing tits that I wanted to suck on for days. “You ready to have me back bossing you around?”

“Yes indeed. I’m ready to take orders. Tell me to jump, I’ll ask how high. Tell me to lick, I’ll ask which hole. Tell me to cum, I’ll ask how much.” I rambled.

She giggled and said, “You are such a dweeb.”

“Yeah,” I admitted, “But I’m your dweeb. Any word on when to expect you?”

“That’s why I’m calling. We had a team vote and decided to drive straight through, so Coach said Wednesday morning, maybe around 7 o’clock. We’ll know more tomorrow once we’re on the road.”

“Good. I can’t wait to have you...”

“Have me home?” she finished the sentence.

“Home, in the car, wherever. How was the rest of camp?” I asked.

“Good. We came in second in the tournament, which was great considering there were two past national champion teams here.” She said.

“Nice,” I said, just wanting to keep her talking.

“We got our phones back this morning and, like, every girl here is busy catching up on the last two weeks,” she said. “How are things with Mom?”

“Strange? Good, but a little odd,” I said trying to decide how much to tell Donna on the phone.

“What does that mean?” She asked the obvious question.

“Well ... are you somewhere you can talk about this stuff?” I asked hinting at the nature of my news.

“Yeah, I’m outside and no one is around.”

I proceeded to tell her about seeing Mom jilling-off. When I said who Mom was fantasizing about Donna gasped, but told me to go on. I explained how Mom caught me right after and our conversation including the dirty panties she keeps leaving for me.

“Oh, my God,” Donna said when I finished up. I could hear her excitement from her shallow breath and imagined her heaving tits with stiff nipples sticking out of her top. “You have to bring a pair when you pick me up.”

“Um ... okay. So, you are into this? If Mom wants to get with us?” I asked just to be clear.

“Yeah ... Aren’t you?” she asked knowing the answer. “Just promise me you will wait until I’m home.”

“Your wish and all that,” I said rubbing my hard cock thinking about Donna and Mom in bed with me. Cindi worked in the writhing mass of flesh in my fantasy and reminded me to ask, “What about Cindi? I told her last week and think she might want to join in on our family time.”

“Uh ... Oh yeah. That would be great. How are things going with her?” She asked still panting.

“Great. Mom was actually a big help there,” I said, then went into the story of our three-way with Ted. While I told it, Donna would grunt or ask me for more detail - how Cindi’s ass looked stuffed with my cock in it, what did it feel like with Ted’s cock rubbing against mine in her body.

As we went she got more graphic until I realized, “Sis, are you rubbing one out?”

“Uh-hum ... Oh ... Keep going getting close,” she urged me on.

“Take a picture.” I said.

“Wha?”

“Take a picture of your pussy with your phone and send it to me right now.”

“No ... I couldn’t ... uh,” she groaned her protest.

“I won’t finish the story until I see your cunt,” I half-heartedly blackmailed her. My cock was throbbing in my own hand, so I added, “I’ll show you mine...”

“Fuck ... okay ... hold on,” she said and I could hear her moving the phone around.

While waiting I took a picture of my hard prick rearing up from my fist. The picture made it look really big. I knew Donna would love it.

Just then, my phone binged with a photo message. I sent my picture quickly and opened hers. There was the luscious little cunt I had been missing. Her panties and shorts were pushed down just enough for me to see her red pubes and wet lips spread wide by two fingers. The inner folds glistened with her cunt juice making my mouth water. Then I noticed the grass and light - Donna was getting off outside!

“Oh God ... I miss that big cock little brother. It looks huge and ready to fuck me all day,” she groaned.

“All day ... uh ... and all night big sis. I love seeing you this excited. You are so fucking hot,” I said still staring at her picture.

“Finish your story ... did ... UH ... did she cum,” Donna urged me on.

“Oh she came,” I said and told her about our big finish. When I told her about holding Cindi’s ass up so we could see our cum dripping out of her, Donna groaned and squealed.

I knew those sounds well and pictured my sister cumming on her fingers. Her noises put me over the edge and I cried, “I’m cumming! Oh, I’m cumming onto Mom’s panties. Fuck!”

For a few moments, there was silence as we recovered. Then she said, “Fuck that was good. I love you little brother.”

“I love you Donna. Get home soon,” I said thinking of everything I wanted to do with her when she got back.

“Do my best. Tell Mom and Cindi I love them and will see them soon,” She said.

“Okay. Bye Big-Sis. See you soon.”

“See you soon,” She said and we finally hung up.

By now I was running late for work, so I quickly threw my clothes on and ran down to take Donna’s car to work.


Somehow I made it through the next couple of days, until finally I was in the school parking lot waiting for the van to get back. I had gotten the call last night that they would be at the school by seven this morning. There were a couple of other cars outside the gym with family members sipping coffee waiting for their returning campers, but I kept a polite detachment - opting to sit and listen to the radio.

Finally the white fifteen passenger van with a U-Haul trailer towed behind it pulled into the lot. Everyone got out of their cars into the early morning sun and headed over to the front of the gym where the van pulled up. The noise level skyrocketed as ten girls and their coaches disembarked.

“Donna!” I said a tad too eagerly.

“Hey,” she waved at me, but stayed with her teammates.

I reminded myself to be casual as I walked over and said hi to a few of the girls I knew. Christy was standing next to Donna as they waited for their bags.

“Hi Luke,” She said with a smile. Christy was a tall skinny blond - cute, but a little too lean for my tastes.

“Hola Christy. Que pasa?” I said falling into the first year Spanish we had struggled through together.

“Bien, but I’m bushed,” she said.

“Yeah. That long a drive with this many girls should be against the law,” Donna said bringing her bags over.

“Oooh, there are mine,” Christy said running over to claim her bags.

“Hi you,” Donna said, giving me a little nudge with her hip when no one was looking.

“Hi back. Can we take off?” I asked, eager to get my sister alone.

“Just a sec. We have to give Christy a ride,” She said. I must have pouted because she added, “Don’t worry, it will be quick.”

“Got them,” Christy said coming over.

I was a gentleman and took a bag from each of them before leading the way to the car. Once we were loaded up I looked in the backseat and asked Christy for directions.

“Just take a left and then at the Pizza Hut, turn right,” she instructed.

We were on the road and pulled up to a light when Christy leaned up to Donna in the passenger seat and said, “Go on, you know you are dying to.”

Before I could ask what they were talking about, Donna grabbed my head and kissed me like she had thought I was dead. Of course I kissed her back. If it wasn’t for the nice man with a loud horn, I never would have known the light had turned green.

“Wow,” I said trying to remember which peddle was for gas and which was for brakes.

“Mmmmhmmm,” Donna said, resting her hand on my leg.

“Um, so Christy knows?” I asked realizing we had an audience in the backseat.

“Yeah. Have you ever noticed your sister talks in her sleep?” Christy said leaning forward. “It was very informative.”

“And you are okay with this?” I said indicating Donna rubbing the growing lump in my pants.

“She has to be,” Donna said. “Turns out that Christy has some Daddy issues - like loving his cock.”

“At least I don’t cum in my sleep crying out my brother’s name,” Christy offered by way of retort.

“You would if you had a brother like Luke,” Donna said.

“Wait,” I interrupted their banter and asked, “You and your Dad?”

“Yeah ... so?” Christy asked a little defensively.

“Nothing. It’s just ... well, you always seemed so innocent at school last year, and I never thought of you ... doing that kind of thing. You know?” I tried to articulate my random thoughts.

“Think about it Luke,” Donna came to Christy’s defense, “How do you have much of a social life at school when you are getting busy with a family member. Christy is really cool and we are lucky that she is the one who knows what we are going through.”

“I’m sorry Christy. I was just taken by surprise. If anyone had to find out, I’m glad it was you,” I said looking at her in the rear-view mirror.

“It’s okay Luke,” She said patting my shoulder. “Truth is I love my Dad and what we do, but I do wish I could also have a normal boyfriend. You know? At least I get to have mostly normal friends like you two. Turn here and I’m the fourth house down.”

We pulled into the driveway, and I barely killed the engine before the front door opened and a tall hansom man came out. “Christy!” He said coming to the car, “I thought you weren’t getting back until this afternoon.”

“We drove through the night,” she said giving her dad a hug and peck on the cheek. I probably wouldn’t have noticed the way she squeezed his arms or the way he cupped her butt cheek if I didn’t know they were intimate and was looking for the signs. “Donna offered me a ride and I figured I wouldn’t bother you.”

“You are never a bother sweetheart.” He said kissing the top of her head.

“See you next week Christy,” my sister said getting back in the car.

“See you Donna. Have fun you two,” Christy added with a sly wink.

“We will,” Donna said. Her door was barely closed when she added, “Now get me home and take me to bed.”

“Indeed,” I said hurrying home. “By the way, there is something for you in the glove box. Fresh last night.”

Donna opened the box and found a lavender pair of Mom’s panties in a ball. She sniffed them - cautiously at first and then deeply.

“Fuck bed,” She said with the dirty panties still held up to her nose, “Just get me home.”

“My, someone is eager,” I joked taking her hand in mine.

“Well I didn’t have a sexy Asian love toy to play with while I was gone.”

“Didn’t you and Christy have a little fun,” I asked.

“No ... sort of,” Donna answered. “We played with ourselves in front of each other with the lights out, but she is totally straight and didn’t want to experiment at all. But she did love the picture you sent.”

“Her loss is my gain. What? Wait you showed her that?” I said.

“I had to brag to someone about this,” she said grabbing my cock through my pants again. “Why aren’t we home yet?”

Thankfully there were no cops around or I would have definitely received a ticket or two. Sooner than we should have been the car was in the driveway and we were running up the walk with Donna’s bags in hand.

As soon as the door shut I dropped her bag and grabbed Donna around her slim waist. Her arms wrapped around me as we kissed again - tongues tangled together. My hand slid from her waist and down beneath the elastic of her shorts and panties. Warmth, and moisture bathed my fingertips as they caressed the soft fat lips of my sister’s pussy.

Once we broke the kiss we looked into each other’s eyes, and didn’t have to say a single word. I took her hand and led her from the door up to Donna’s bedroom. Stopping at the side of her bed, she turned, tugged her T-shirt and raised it over her head.

This week I had spent hours thinking about those big beautiful boobies, and there they were - tipped with pink nips that were hardening as I stood there watching. Then she hooked her thumbs in her shorts and panties, and together they slid off her long muscular legs. She stepped free of them, and stood naked before her brother.

I moved to grab her, but she stopped me saying, “Hold on, I gotta go pee. Get naked and wait for me.”

“Sure,” I said as I watched her buns flex as she bounced out of the room.

Just as fast as she had stripped, I unbuttoned my shirt, unfastened my belt, and unzipping my fly. Then with a thrust and a shimmy my clothes fell from my body, and like Donna I stood completely naked, my cock pointing like a diviner rod at her bed.

I had just pulled back the covers when Donna came back. But something was different. She was no longer naked - instead she had on Mom’s dirty thong. “Oh my,” I said.

“All yours,” she said sauntering over to me. “Does my little brother like the smell of our Mommy’s cunt on her panties?”

“Oh yeah,” I said looking at this dream girl.

“It felt so naughty putting them on over my wet little cunny,” she said in a little girl voice. “Then I couldn’t stop grinding them into me, thinking about Mommy touching me there. They got a little dirty. Would you take these dirty panties off me?”

Taking my hand in hers, Donna backed to her bed, and lay down on her back on it, lifting her legs high. I looked down at my sister’s teenage pussy. The light purple cloth could be seen squeezed between her thighs and disappearing between her butt cheeks. I reached down to her hips and slowly pulled the thong up her legs.

Once the panties were clear of her red painted toenails, Donna spread her legs wide. I sniffed the freshly soiled thong while looking at my sister totally exposed to me. While I knew from experience she was a wild sexy slut, her pussy still looked totally virgin like - with thick glossy lips just hinting of the pleasure they were capable of giving.

Quickly kneeling between Donna’s wide open thighs, I used my hands to press her inner thighs wider apart. Donna sighed as I used my fingers to spread apart her pussy lips, and yes, there IT was. That yummy, sensitive clit that was a cause of fascination for me this summer as well as pleasure for her.

The exotic intoxicating fragrance from her cunt struck my nostrils, and I immediately felt my stiff prick twitch and bob as I squatted on the bed between her warm legs. With one final look at that hot drooling pussy, I leaned forward and sticking out my tongue I flicked it up and down. “Mmmmm,” I groaned tasting her juice for the first time in weeks.

My tongue slathered up and down in that tasty cunt, licking up all the juice I could. Then around and around I twirled my tongue in swift circles, until I zeroed in on that sensitive bump at the top of her slit, and instantly brought a cry of pleasure from Donna’s lips.

“Oh, Luke” she moaned, “It’s so good. If you keep this up ... UH ... I’m ... I’m gonna to cum any minute. I just can’t help myself.”

Her words just spurred me on. I slid two fingers into her wet hole and tickled her from the inside out. As my tongue caressed her hot flesh I could feel and taste more of her delicious cunt cream oozing from her pussy around my invading fingers. The ooze became a stream when she cried out and came on me.

Donna’s hips whipped up and down as her back arched shoving her big jugs up in the air. My fingers stayed twisting deep inside of her as she jerked on the bed urging more cream from her leaky box. Her climax made me so crazy that I eagerly licked every drop of cum that oozed from her.

I reached down with my other hand, and tightly grasped my super-hard cock, squeezing it just behind the flaring head. I groaned into Donna’s wet cunt as I felt my balls swelling - knowing if I didn’t bury my prick in Donna soon I would die.

I raised my head slightly, resting my chin on her slippery lips and watched how Donna twisted and churned her hips throwing her head back and forth in closed eyed ecstasy. She finally raised her legs way up into the air, forming a ‘V’ with my face in the middle. She reached up and wrapped her slender arms around her knees, then Donna pulled her upper thighs back down until they both pressed sharply down into her big tits.

This caused her lovely back to arch up, bringing her ass way up off the bed and shoving my face back in her cunt. That angle made it easier to work my tongue even deeper into that luscious pussy and then dip down and lick her puckered asshole.

Oral with my sister is great, but by that time both of us were ready for more. I lifted my body over Donna’s folded form and began to shove my swollen cock just within her lovely pussy lips. I slid it up and down, brushing large quantities of our juices deep into her pussy, lubricating us both before I went deeper.

Raising her head, Donna looked down at my cock. We both watched as I leaned forward, pressing harder and harder, splitting her cunt apart, wider and wider until my rod speared into her depths.

“Yes!” she cried, “Do it. Oh, fucking do it!”

I hesitated for just a second, bracing myself I grasped her by her hips, and with one shove, rammed the rest of my big prick into that wet, exquisitely hot pussy. It was my turn to cry out with delight as I felt the tight, moist sister-cunt gripping snugly around my cock. At the same time Donna grunted as I bottomed out inside of her.

Looking down at my sister-lover, I saw how the soft wet lips of her pussy were completely surrounding the base of my cock - it looked devoured by those bald lips.

Donna groaned as she released her legs and stretched them around me. Holding me with all her limbs she whispered in my ear, “Fuck me little brother. Fuck me now!”

Immediately I began plunging my hips up and down, pulling my cock almost fully from her pussy, until only the tip of it remained in her - then plunging back into her within moments. All I could see was her flushed face and all I could hear was the ‘slurping’ sounds of her already drenched pussy griping my pounding prick.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.