Seeing All of Sis - Cover

Seeing All of Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - That summer has started with me seeing my big sister - naked and doing things with her best friend that gave me very un-brotherly feelings for the both of them. You can read the first two parts of the story to see how we went from there to full on sex. It was a few weeks after that first fateful day that we realized our taboo lust had turned into something deeper. It was that same day that the worst thing that could happen, did happen - we were caught!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

“Kid, that class was canceled this week. Didn’t you get the email?” the lady behind the community center’s counter said with a sneer. She had spent far too many hours in a tanning booth over the years and looked like a cracked witch when she sneered. This lady gave Donna and me a hard time last week when we came for our first class, and now she was giving me a hard time about this week’s class. Man, she pissed me off.

“No, what account do you have on file?” I asked just to be difficult.

She sighed, as if she had a million better things to do than look at her computer. After a dozen keystrokes she told me the account on file, which was my Mom’s email.

“Thanks,” I said, my voice dripping sarcasm. Now that I was in the service industry, I couldn’t help wondering why people working a desk can’t just be helpful and leave their attitude at home.

Leaving the community center, I also wondered why hadn’t Mom told me class was canceled? We had just finished a late breakfast of pancakes this morning, and she knew I had left to come for the second self-defense class. Maybe she forgot.

I biked home, still a little pissed, but grateful for the exercise. After my first week of work I was a little sore from standing all day, and the bike ride helped work out some of my kinks. It also gave me time to think.

The main thing on my mind was the odd phone call I got last night. It was just after 10 o’clock and I was lying in bed reading a book Cindi had recommended, when my cell rang. I almost didn’t answer because I didn’t recognize the number, but something made me hit the button and say, “Yo.”

“Luke? Is that you?”

“Donna!” I said sitting up in bed. “What’s going on? Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine. Missing you.” She said.

“I miss you too. Where are you? What’s this number you are calling from?”

“I’m at camp - this is my roommate’s phone. She got it back for a call tonight and was nice enough to let me use it before she turns it back in.”

“Tell her thanks from me. God, I’ve missed you these past few days.” I said laying back on my bed, picturing my sister in my mind.

“Me too. How are things with Cindi?”

“Good. Her grandparents are leaving tomorrow, so we’ll be able to get together more after work. Did you know what she wants to do with me and Ted?”

“So, she asked you about the threesome? I didn’t know if she would work herself up to.”

“She was pretty worked up.” I said remembering my crazy ride with Cindi in the storeroom earlier that day.

“Be careful with her and watch out. I know Ted is your friend but ... well just watch out, you know?”

“Yeah. I keep thinking about what Mom was trying to tell us about not everyone being able to handle sex and love. I’m wondering...”I said letting my train of thought derail. Then I asked, “And how about you. Has camp been hard work?”

“It took two days to get here, and today was really the first full day of camp. I think it is going to be tough, but good. I got named Team Captain.”

“Way to go! Congratulations!”

“Thanks, but there are two other captains so it’s no big deal.” She said playing it off.

“Bull-puckies. You rule, and don’t you forget it.”

“Christy is coming back so...”

“Christy? Your roommate is Christy Rudd?” I said picturing the tall blond freshman I had Spanish with last year.

“Yeah. She said she knew you. She’ll be back soon, so let me just say ... I love you. I’m thinking about you and Cindi all the time.”

“I’m thinking about you too.” I said. “Sure you are doing okay?”

“Just a little homesick. Give Cindi a kiss for me, and remember what I said. And give Mom a hug.”

“Will do.” As I said that I heard a door open and several girl voices come in.

“Got to go. See you in 10 days.” She said.

“I love you.”

“Me too. Bye.”

“Bye.” I said just before the call ended.

As I rode my bike, dodging the Sunday drivers, I couldn’t shake the feeling that there was more going on with Donna’s call besides homesickness. When I told Mom about it, she didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. Since there was nothing I could do about it, I tried to think of what else I could do that day.

Cindi was spending her last day with her grandparents. She was planning on coming over in the morning so we could get to Ted’s house by noon tomorrow for the festivities.

Ted was also spending the day with his family. In his case that meant driving with his parents to see his cro-mag brother at the boarding school for juvenile delinquents he had been shipped off to this summer. I could tell Ted was dreading it. As Cindi had predicted, Ted had jumped at the chance to get with her again - even if my participation was part of the package.

I wouldn’t get paid for another week, which meant there were no shopping sprees in my near future. So without any other options, I headed back home. ‘Maybe Mom would be up for hanging out today.’ I thought peddling through the park.

I got back home two hours earlier than I had planned. I wasn’t trying to sneak back into the house, but with the loud 80’s alt rock playing in her room, Mom wouldn’t have noticed me coming in with a brass band. The Cure, Erasure, Tears for Fears - Mom loved all that stuff. I guessed while she was alone today, Mom was jamming.

As I walked back to tell her I was home, I noticed a pair of pink panties lying on the floor in the hall. I bent down to pick them up and felt how the silky underwear was very damp in a certain area.

I sniffed at the crotch and I knew that scent - even if it was a little different than Donna’s or Cindi’s. I may have only had a month of experience, but even I knew that was not the scent of a woman doing work around the house. That was the scent a woman only had when she was very excited.

The first thought I had was, ‘is this why Mom was trying to get me out of the house?’

Turning the corner towards her bedroom, I saw her. Mom was reclining on her bed right across the room from the door where I stood - no sheets, no blankets, no clothes hiding her naked body from my prying eyes.

Fortunately for me, she had her eyes closed as she lay there. Between the bookcase in the hall and the partially closed door, even if she opened her eyes I had a perfect view of my mother, but she probably wouldn’t see me.

Mom’s long brown hair, which she usually wore in a ponytail on days off, was spread loose over her pillows. I stood there silently debating turning around walking away or following my voyeuristic nature and waiting for her next move. Nature won out when I saw Mom caress her bare skin.

Beginning at her neck Mom’s hands gently skimmed over her chest, rubbing both tits at the same time, but avoiding contact with her sensitive nipples right then. Instead she caressed and squeezed the malleable tit-flesh with both hands.

I thought about how much Donna loved having her boobs played with. It looked like the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. I couldn’t wait to see what Mom would do next.

If this summer had taught me anything, I knew for sure that everyone played with themselves - if not they should. Donna and I had masturbated in front of each other and it was damn hot. But this was different, Mom was playing with herself thinking no one else was around. She seemed more free, not caring how she looked, just how it felt.

It was exciting to see how turned on she was making herself. Her tits were easily as big as Donna’s beautiful boobies, but Mom’s nipples were half again as big and stiff as I had ever seen her daughter’s. She was starting to breathe heavier as she lightly rubbed and pulled on her nipples, moaning a bit as she touched herself. At the same time, I noticed how she kind of rubbed her legs together while she touched her tits. It seemed to heighten her pleasure. She slowly snaked her right hand down her stomach and softly touched the sensitive skin on the inside of her legs, with her other hand still fondling her stiff nipple.

Then both hands were rubbing her thighs, moving closer and closer to her puffy cunt. Mom’s pussy was totally shaved, like Cindi’s. She stroked her smooth mound and then dipped down to her lips, shivering from what was obviously a pleasant sensation.

A finger trailed between her cunt-lips and back up to her clit. She rocked her hips from side to side when she first touched it. Then she pushed deeper and a finger slipped into her hole. “Ooooo, yes baby ... ooooo yes,” I could hear her moan over the music when the second finger joined the first.

Mom brought her hands up from between her legs - noticeably wet - and sniffed them and licked the moisture from them. At the same time, I brought the panties that I’d found on the floor up to my nose to inhale her aroma. And I instantly become aware of how tight my pants felt.

‘God, I’m a dirty fucking perv, getting turned on by my mom, ‘ I though. But in my defense, a guy would have to be chemically castrated to not be rock solid at the sight of Mom doing herself.

Mom slid back a bit more in the bed and spread her legs further. Once she was situated, she licked one of her fingers and placed it back between her legs. She moaned slightly and shuddered as she touched herself. I noticed her tits blushing in the summer light that filtered in past the shades covering her bedroom window. Her other hand moved down between her thighs to open herself up to her touch.

I watched my as my Mom pleasured herself right in front of me. I couldn’t believe how turned on she was, not to mention how turned on she was making me. Part of me wanted to lunge at her and shove my face right between her legs, licking her just the way I bet she’d like it.

Just then, Mom rolled over on to her belly. “I want you to fuck me from behind,” she said to her fantasy lover. She spread herself wide and moved a pillow between her legs. This gave me a great view of her well sculpted ass.

While she didn’t have a ton of extra time to spend at a gym, Mom found hours each week for Pilates, yoga and aerobics. All that exercise gave her a MILF body that a woman ten years younger would envy. While she was pretty like Donna, and her tits are great, Mom’s ass was definitely her best feature.

Mom’s hands roamed over her thighs and butt as she got comfortable in her new position. She pushed one of her hands beneath her, so it could resumed its exploration of her juicy cunt.

I couldn’t help myself. Watching her like this was driving me crazy. My hand slipped under the waistband of my sweatpants and released my hard cock from the cup I had put on for self-defense class. But I made a point of not stroking myself further. If I got caught by Mom, I didn’t want to have my cock out when it happened.

Reaching over the side of the bed, Mom fiddled with her nightstand drawer until she brought up a big flesh colored, floppy plastic dildo. “I’ve been thinking of fucking you all morning. Mmmm,” Mom said before licking and sucking the rubber cock.

She lay down on her stomach and held the big plastic prick up between her legs. I had a perfect view of her pussy lips spread around the thick rubber of the dildo. “Mmmmh ... Mmmmh” she moaned as she stroked it up and down her cunt. Then she fit the head into her snatch and with a cry she impaled herself on the rubber toy.

She was beyond turned on - I recognized the signs from seeing them on my girlfriends often enough. Mom’s body was covered in a light, delicate sweat that began between her legs and spread outward. The way her toes curled up while she quickly moved her hips up and down on the rubber cock told me that she was near the edge. Obviously Mom knew what she liked.

I loved watching her jill off in front of me. I could imagine her rubbing herself through her underwear as she watched me bike off this afternoon - trying desperately to scratch that itch. I bet she kept rubbing until the crotch of her panties was completely soaked. Sniffing the dirty undies in my hand I wondered if she had cum before she couldn’t resist taking off her wet panties and unknowingly leaving them for me to find and smell.

“Uh ... Oh fuck me baby ... uh ... that’s it,” Mom’s cries broke my fantasy. Now that I was listening I could hear the little animal sounds she was making. Her legs quaked with her beginning cum. The smell of her excited pussy was permeating the room and leaking out to the hall. She reached back and grabbed her ass with one hand, pulling the cheeks apart. My mouth watered looking at her puckered little hole she was flashing me.

Mom was going wild riding the dildo faster and faster while holding herself open with her other hand. Her legs were sticking straight out, toes curled in pleasure as her butt began to clench with the impending climax.

As she started to cum Mom said, “Oh yeah ... Oh Yeah ... I love your cock ... I’ve waited so long for you to fuck me ... fuck mommy! Fuck me baby!”

I wasn’t sure if I heard what I thought I did over the music, but my cock was jumping in my pants. Was I Mom’s fantasy lover?

As I watched the woman who birthed and raised me brought herself to an intense climax - her body squirming on the bed in the agony of her pleasure. Mom continued to fuck herself, slowing down her movements as the tightening and releasing in her cunt subsided. Eventually she pulled the soaked silicon from her cunt and rolled back onto her back. She closed her legs and squeezed her hand into her crotch, moaning in satisfaction.

I was in awe of how beautiful my Mom looked at that moment, lying there naked with a post-orgasmic smile on her face. But I knew that I was asking to be discovered if I stayed.

Moving through the kitchen I bumped the table in my rush. When I hit the stairs I was almost running. I took them two at a time to reach my room as quickly as possible. As soon as my door was closed behind me I tore off my shirt and shoved down my pants and jock strap.

My cock was pointed to the ceiling, begging for some relief. I fell back on my bed stroking my prick. The scent from Mom’s panties helped me relive what I had just seen in her room. I imagined Mom offering herself to me like that - taking her from behind while I rubbed and spanked that incredible ass.

Right as I felt the rush of relief start to shoot up my shaft I heard Mom say in the hall, “Luke, is that you? I thought I heard something. What are you doing home...”

She stopped talking in mid-sentence when she opened the door and saw her son with her pink panties clutched to my face and my big prick shooting spurt after spurt of spooge high in the air.

The warm cum splattered over my chest and belly, finally dribbling off to drain on my shaft and hand. “Mom!” I said shocked by her appearance for my grand finally. She was in her terrycloth robe - probably the first thing she could throw on.

“Luke ... I shouldn’t have burst in,” Mom said starting to back out. But then she stopped and asked, “Are those mine?”

“Um ... yeah.” I said holding her wadded up panties out to her.

Instead of yelling or leaving, Mom stood there and looked at me. Finally she asked, “Did you ... did you see me just now?”

“Yeah,” I said, but then I rushed to explain, “Class was canceled - they sent you an email. And then I was just coming in to tell you I was home. And I found your panties. And then I ... I saw you. It was beautiful, but I’m sorry, I should have just turned away. I’m sorry.”

“Yes, you should have,” she said.

“I’m sorry,” I said. She looked at me for another second, then she reached down and tossed my shirt at me.

“Clean yourself up, and ... tuck your ... yourself back in your pants,” she told me.

I wiped my cum off my body with the t-shirt after quickly hiding my soft cock, all under my mother’s watchful eye. I wouldn’t say she was judging me or even angry, but she was watchful.

“Okay mister. We need to talk about some ground rules,” Mom said sitting down in my desk chair. She crossed her legs and the robe rode up flashing a lot of her smooth, toned thigh.

Two months ago I would have been so embarrassed by the situation that I would have hid under my pillow. But after everything that had happened with Donna, Cindi and even Mom herself, I could sit up in my bed facing her eye to eye. That didn’t mean I wasn’t scared of the hell Mom could rain down on me, but I was no longer the type to cower away from a situation.

“I gave you and Donna a lot of leeway in this house. That doesn’t mean that you can just do anything you want to,” she started off saying.

“I know Mom, and I said I’m sorry for watching,” I tried to explain rationally, “but I was just coming to tell you I was home. You didn’t tell me the class was canceled. You left the door open and your panties on the floor.”

“Yes. And from now on I’ll make sure my door is closed when I’m doing ... anything,” Mom said. “But if you expect me to turn a blind eye to you and your sister, then you should have turned around and walked away when you saw what I was doing.”

“Okay. In the future, I’ll make sure to do that. But Mom you said...” I tried to think of a delicate way to bring up what had gotten me so excited. “Were you fantasizing about me when you ... you know?”

Mom let out one of her deep sighs while she tried to think how, or if to respond. Finally she said, “Listen Luke. It isn’t uncommon for parents to fantasize about their children. It is acting on those fantasies that is wrong. Yes I was thinking about you ... you and Donna to be truthful, but those are my fantasies.”

“I ... I was thinking about you too.” I admitted looking down in my lap.

“You mean right now?” she asked.

“Right now ... and before,” I said. Then I confessed, “Donna and I talked about how thinking of what you told us ... about being with all those people ... how that turned us both on. You are really hot Mom.”

“Um ... Thank you?” she said looking a little uncomfortable - maybe for the first time I could remember.

“So I don’t mind that you fantasize about me, but Mom,” I said not sure where to go from there. “Mom, I can’t stop myself from thinking of you in that way ... and to be honest ... I don’t want to.”

Mom sighed and looked at the door, like she was contemplating making a run for it. But she stayed where she was.

“A month ago I would never have admitted it ... even to myself, but Mom, you are gorgeous and sexy and hot. I mean look,” I said, indicating the lump that was growing in my sweatpants. “Can’t we be honest and admit we are turned on by each other?”

“Luke...” Mom said, clutching the top of the robe closed, only to open up more of the bottom.

“I’m sorry. I don’t want to embarrass you, but I think these feelings are part of why it has been awkward for us since Donna left.”

“Luke, I know Donna being gone has been harder for you - and her - than either of you may have expected. Are you and Cindi doing anything to get some relief?”

“Well ... yeah. But she’s been busy with her family in town most of the week, so only a little.” I said.

“I hope you get a chance to do more,” Mom said looking at the bulge that had grown in my lap. When she realized what she was doing she looked away.

We sat quietly for a moment. Mom stared up into one of the corners of my room. I knew she was pondering something, so I just let her think.

Finally she let out another one of her sighs and said, “Okay mister. I guess you are right - we should be able to admit we have a sexy family. But ... but it can’t go farther than admitting that right now. I am not going to take Donna’s place in your bed this week.”

“You couldn’t if you tried,” I said. “She has a permanent reserve sign there.”

“But, I do find you both hot, and once she is back we will have a family discussion to get this all out in the open,” Mom said standing up. “Until then, I will enjoy the thought of you thinking about me. Speaking of which ... here,” she tossed me her dirty panties, “Just put them in the hamper when you are done.”

“God, I don’t think I’ll ever be done with these,” I said, only after saying it did I realize I said it out loud.

“Well, maybe if you return those another pair will take their place,” Mom said with her hand on the doorknob.

“Mom, can I ask you something?”

“You’ve seen me masturbate, thinking of you. I’ve seen you cum thinking about me. You are in possession of my dirty panties. Luke, we have no secrets anymore,” Mom said chuckling at herself.

“It’s about Cindi,” I said in disbelief that I was going to ask my mother about this. “She ... she wants to have a threesome with me and Ted tomorrow. And ... and she wants me to be in the back.”

“She wants you to fuck her ass?” Mom asked bluntly. She came back over and sat down across from me. But she hadn’t tightened her robe so it gaped open even more than before.

“Yeah. We’ve fooled around with her butt, but this is the first time she would have anal sex. I’m just worried that I’ll hurt her.”

“Luke, I’m happy to hear that you are taking this opportunity seriously,” Mom said and leaned forwards and patted my knee. It was so fucking surreal. “Anal sex will always have some ... discomfort. And it is messy. And while I don’t want you to think there is anything wrong with sex ... butt sex is ... well it can be dirty - plain and simple. When it is done wrong, it can feel like someone is sawing a razor blade back and forth in there and make you bleed for days. But when it is done right,” she said with a shiver. “When it is done right it can be really worth the discomfort ... you know?”

“I ... I think so,” I said. “Donna used her toy on me and ... I really liked it.”

“The pink one? That would be nice,” Mom said like she was asking about which top Donna had on, not which sex toy she had used up my ass.

“Yeah, that one. So is there anything I can do to make sure I do it right for Cindi?” I asked.

“Tell you what,” Mom said standing up. “Give me about an hour. You finish up here, and I’ll go shower and get dressed and then I’ll give you some tips on how to make sure Cindi enjoys her first time. And then we need to do something wholesome or I’m going to get the ‘Worst Mom in the World’ Award this year.”

“Thanks Mom,” I said as she walked to the door. Before she opened it I added, “Mom ... we may not be a conventional family, but I think you do a great job. I love you.”

“I love you to baby,” Mom said smiling. She paused and looked at me for a moment, sitting half dressed in bed with her dirty panties in my hand and a stiff cock in my sweats. She shivered and then left without saying anything else. She didn’t have to. From this day on our relationship was forever changed.


“God this feels weird,” Cindi said reaching back and touching her butt.

“Good weird or bad weird?” I asked with my hand resting on her lower back as we walked up the sidewalk.

“Good and strange. I’ve never walked with something up there before,” she said with a little hitch in her walk.

“I bet, but Mom said it will help,” I said as we got to Ted’s front door.

“Yeah, well I can’t believe you told your mom. I don’t know how I’m going to face her,” Cindi said.

Based on my Mom’s advice, I had met up with Cindy an hour earlier to get her prepped for today’s activities. Mom had given me some instructions and things to help, like lube, an enema kit, a butt-plug, and some cream she said to apply after the deed was done. Cindi had been shocked when I told her who had given me the stuff and advice, but after she calmed down she was a trooper with everything - even when she was bent over the bathtub with a hose up her butt and her guts filling with the enema solution. Once she was full she yelled at me to get out of the bathroom as she lurched to the toilet.

After that it became a lot more fun for both of us. We took a shower together and in-between washing her I took time to kiss, stroke and rub every inch of her naturally tan skin. Whenever she would get a little too excited I would move on to another body part. Cindi turned the tables on me by taking me in hand and with no guile she jerked me off.

“Jesus, Cindi, take it easy,” I protested. “I’d rather come inside you. Shit, I can jack off by myself. I can’t fuck your ass if you drain me now”

“Oh you got tons of cum in these balls,” she said rubbing my sack. “I just want to show you how much I appreciate you doing this for me. So cum for me, boyfriend.” Cindi kept at it until I shot all over her belly and then we watched the water wash my cum down her body.

After toweling off I laid her down and ate her delicious snatch, still not letting her cum, but lubing her anus with her juices and my spit. Then, after a liberal dose of KY jelly, I eased the butt-plug up her rump - an exercise that had my cock stiff as a board again in no time.

Now she was walking around with the butt-plug in. Mom said it would help to stretch Cindi’s sphincter before I stretched it even more with my cock. By the time we made it up the walk, I just couldn’t wait to get inside and get to business.

Ted answered the door before the doorbell finished ringing. “Hi Cindi!” he said pulling her in for a hug and kiss. All I got was a chin wave and a, “Sup dude.”

“Sup,” I replied, with my own nod, “parents all gone?”

“Yeah. Off to work and they both have lunch meetings, so no chance of them stopping back,” he said ushering us in the house. “I got the downstairs set up, so we should be comfortable.”

“Cool,” Cindi said. She headed that way and I figured that they must have fooled around in the basement before.

We followed her bouncing butt, which would wiggle every few steps like she was shaking off a fly. Every time she did this her silky black hair would wave across her back. She was dressed in a long pale green and white striped t-shirt, the kind girls wear to a pool over their bikinis. But I knew there was nothing under that particular shirt today. Her underclothes and some other necessities were stashed in the backpack I was carrying.

When she headed down the stairs I stopped Ted with a hand on his arm and asked, “She told you what she wanted, right? You sure you are up for this?”

“Sure, I’ve already seen you naked after all” he replied shrugging me off, “just don’t go trying to tea-bag me or anything.”

“Check. No tea-bagging. Good call,” I said and headed after our Asian playmate.

I heard Ted lock the basement door behind us, but when I got down to the bottom of the steps Cindi had my full attention. Ted had pulled the sleeper-sofa out and Cindi was laying naked on her belly in the middle of the bed. As I watched her tight little butt wiggle in the air I had a flashback to Mom the day before - especially when Cindi reached back and spread her cheeks. We could both see the black rubber end of the plug in place of her little bunghole. We could also see how excited she must be by the way the soft lights reflected from her juices on her cunt and upper thighs.

Cindi looked over her shoulder and said, “I’m waiting.”

Ted and I took the hint and quickly stripped out of our summer clothes. Cindi rolled over to watch the chaos and giggled as we tried to get undressed in a hurry.

Soon we were standing at the bottom of the foldout couch bed with our pricks pointed skyward. Cindy crawled down the bed on her hands and knees and stopped right in front of us. “Move closer.” She instructed us. Ted and I stepped a little closer when she said, “Come on, if you aren’t already, you won’t turn gay or anything just because you touch. Get right next to each other so I can have some fun.”

Ted looked at me and I shrugged. “Mmmmm. Perfect.” Cindi said as we moved closer until our hips were touching and we slung our arms around each other’s shoulder. “Let’s have some fun.”

Cindi took each of our cocks in hand and started tugging. “Ooooh, I love this hard meat. All for me.” She jacked us off before bending down to kiss first my head and then Ted’s.

“I think I have an idea to decide who gets to go where today.” Cindi said still stroking us. “I’m going to enjoy sucking your cocks, and the first one to cum ... well he gets to fuck me the normal way. I got a virgin hole for the one who can hold out.”

As Cindi leaned in and took most of Ted’s prick into her warm mouth, I realized that I was dating a scheming genius. Cindi got me off in the shower so I wouldn’t be the first to blow. She knew where she wanted each of us, and this was her way of making it seem to Ted like it was left to chance.

For a moment my mind tumbled down a dark path. It had been Cindi’s suggestion that the girls jill off together that afternoon in Donna’s bedroom. Cindi had come on to me in the living-room. She told Donna I had been peeping, setting us on our path to our first incestuous coupling. Cindi was also the one who first involved Ted in our sex lives. Wow, was she a Machiavellian puppet master, pulling all our strings?

What’s real ... what’s not? How do we know?

But then looking down as she swallowed the first few inches of my cock meat, I didn’t care if I was being manipulated. This was the most amazing summer I’d had in my life. And if my little Asian girlfriend was the cause of that I had just one more reason to make sure she got her rocks of in a monumental manner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.