Seeing All of Sis - Cover

Seeing All of Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - That summer has started with me seeing my big sister - naked and doing things with her best friend that gave me very un-brotherly feelings for the both of them. You can read the first two parts of the story to see how we went from there to full on sex. It was a few weeks after that first fateful day that we realized our taboo lust had turned into something deeper. It was that same day that the worst thing that could happen, did happen - we were caught!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

“Thank you for shopping at GameStop. We’ll give you a call when the new ‘Call of Duty’ is coming in,” I said handing the receipt to the forty-year old guy who probably still lives with his parents.

“Good job on that one Luke,” Matt - my boss - said as we watched the uber-nerd leave. “He can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but you handled him well.”

“Thanks,” I said. “You know, I’ve been a proud nerd most of my life, but after less than a week at this job, I’m starting to see why I need to put down my controller and get a life.”

“Well, you are already ahead of most of us, little dude,” he said chuckling at me. “Your girlfriend stopped by on her way to work. How the hell did you score such a looker.”

“Cindi? I guess it was a matter of being in the right place at the right time,” I said looking across the mall concourse towards the Gap.

“And here I thought it must be blackmail for you to score with any girl as hot as that.” Matt said straightening up the register area. “You two want to work out your lunch schedules again?”

“If that’s cool with you,” I said a little surprised. After all this was only my fifth day and Matt was letting me adjust the schedule.

“Well, my hot dog on a stick will be there whenever I go to lunch. And if just one fellow self-proclaimed nerd can score a hottie like her, then we all have to pitch in. Now, our delivery is checked in and on the trolley in back. I’ll watch the register while you put it out.”

I texted Cindi on the way to the backroom and then got to work.

I have a job. It still hadn’t sunk in yet.

When I got the call on Sunday, I was super excited to have a chance at this job. It made up for the first self-defense class Donna and I had taken that afternoon.

That class was an introduction to krav maga and all we learned was we should run away if possible and if we had to fight - go for the balls. I had already learned that from my first fight. There was talk of pressure points and the instructor showed us on a training dummy how devastating a full attack could be, but he also told us that and it takes years to master krav maga. Since this was just a four-week intro class that covered four different martial arts for self-defense, it didn’t look like mastering it was in the cards.

At least next week we would try kickboxing where we actually get to hit something.

Still, the class was time spent with Donna, which was time well spent in my book - especially since I knew she would be leaving in a matter of days for her two-week volleyball camp.

After I got word of my new employment status that afternoon Mom took us out for a celebratory dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant. It wasn’t nearly as exciting as my previous night out with Donna, but the food was good and again, it was still time well spent.

That night Donna’s monthly visitor appeared just as predicted. I had gotten better at reading my sister’s non-verbal ques this past month. I could tell she just wanted to curl up in bed and sack out until it was over. Instead she was up early the next morning, took some ibuprofen, and went to an all-day mandatory team practice. They were 48 hours from leaving for camp and the coach wanted all the girls there to get their final marching orders.

I was left to go to my orientation that afternoon. Paperwork and training videos aside, I could tell I was going to like this job. Matt was pretty cool in a skater dude, gamer guy mash up kinda way. I was even sent home with store copies of two of the bestselling titles that I had never played before. Which was good, because it turned out they were the only things I got to play with that night.

As predicted, when I got home I found Donna in a fetal position on her bed. I tried to back out of her room quietly, but Donna opened her eyes and asked, “What time is it?”

“Just around five,” I told her. “Do you need anything - food, painkillers ... hemlock?”

“No, I just need to sleep,” she sighed into her pillow, but I got a little thrill from her small smile at my tiny joke. “Maybe later you could come back and check on me.”

“Count on it,” I told her and left the room.

It was strange, I had seen Donna really sick before - and I felt for her - but never like this. Looking at her dealing with her cramps it felt like a knife twisted in my belly and I just wanted to make her feel better. I guess that is the downside to love - hurting when they hurt.

The rest of my night was taken up by making one of the three dishes for dinner that I did well - chicken and rice casserole. Mom brought home a lot of work so after we ate I was left to my homework of trying out those games. I checked on Donna a few times, but she was usually checked out. It was close to eleven, right after my shower as I was getting ready for bed, that she emerged from her room.

“Luke,” Donna said from my doorway. I could see she had finished her nightly bathroom ritual too and was ready to go back to bed.

“How you doin’?”

“Okay. Better. I took more pills and the worst should be just about over in the morning,” she said from the door to my room. Donna was in her usual sleep-shirt, but she had longer shorts on than normal. Come to think of it, I realized she usually wore those about once a month. She also had one of her pillows, which she held up and asked, “Do you think I could sleep in here with you?”

“Sure!” I said with a bigger smile than I probably should have had.

“I mean just sleep tonight,” she added, worried by the wolfish grin that had spread across my face.

“No, I know,” I said. “I’m just glad to get to hold you.”

“Good, cuz I need to be held,” Donna said coming in my room, but leaving the door cracked.

“Is that so Mom knows there is no hanky-panky if she checks?” I asked, putting away my game stuff and getting the bed ready.

“And so you know there is no hanky-panky,” Donna said. “Wall or edge?”

“It seems to work best when I take the wall,” I said climbing in and scooching across the bed to give her room. This wasn’t the first time we would sleep in the same bed, but it was the first time that we weren’t worn out by a wild fuck-fest first.

Donna crawled in and I assumed the big spoon position. I loved the smell of her as it washed over me - just her skin and hair, no sent of sexual arousal tonight. Well for her. Just being so close to my sister made my cock start to throb. ‘Down boy, ‘ I mentally chastised myself.

“Thank you, Luke,” she said already dropping off.

“Any time,” I said, adding, “I love you.”

“Me too,” Donna said snuggling back against me.

Christ, that little wiggle of her tushy was enough to give me a full-fledged hard on. I could tell I was in for a long night.


Tuesday I woke up to something I hadn’t felt in a while - that sticky wet sensation that meant I had a wet dream last night.

Donna was still spooned against me with my right hand draped over her, gently holding her boob, and my left hand tucked under her pillow and head. There was no way for me to get up without waking her.

The sunlight from the window still had that early golden quality, so I managed to ignore the dull ache in my bladder and clammy mess around my junk and drift off again. After all, at least I wasn’t poking her with my hard cock anymore.

“Oh shit,” Donna said waking me up again a few hours later. “I’m late!”

“What?” I asked watching her leap from bed. I could hear the rattle of the garage door closing meaning Mom had left for work.

“It’s eight! I’m supposed to be at school in 30 minutes for my last practice before camp,” she said dashing from my room and into the bathroom.

Crap, the bathroom. The dull ache from five that morning was now an insistent need verging on ‘about to pee the bed’ level. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Pounding on the door I said, “Donna I need to pee!”

“Use Mom’s.” She said. I heard the lid on the trash can thunk and then the water start in the shower.

“Come on! I’m pinching it off as is.” I said dancing from foot to foot.

“Okay,” she said with a swish of the shower curtain.

I burst in the room and threw up the toilet seat just in time for a night-time of piss to hit the bowl. “Oh God,” I groaned.

With the need to pee abating, I looked around and saw the pile of Donna’s sleep clothes, which made me think about her naked, wet body a shower curtain away.

“Hey, can I jump in with you? I have to get to work.” I said. It was true that I was supposed to be at my first day of work this morning at nine-thirty, but right then I really just wanted to see my sister naked.

“I guess.”

I shook off the last drop and closed the lid before climbing in the back of the tub. Donna was already soaping up, so she squeezed past me and I got under the warm spray of water. I studied how she had pinned her hair up in a bun so she wouldn’t have to wash it. Donna smiled seeing me watch her lather up, and the obvious reaction it had on my thickening cock.

“God, didn’t you get enough last night?” She asked. When she saw my confused look she added, “In the middle of the night ... you woke me up dry humping my ass.”

“Oh my God? Really?”

“Yeah. Are you telling me you were asleep?” she asked. She handed me the soap and we traded places.

“I guess. I mean I woke up this morning and knew I had cum in my PJs, but I didn’t know ... um ... sorry?” I said.

“It’s okay. I took it as a complement,” Donna said. “I should have checked to see if you had gotten off yesterday before climbing into bed with you. I guessed you had to cum one way or another.”

“I went to sleep all hard - like this,” I said gesturing to the stiff prick pointing longingly at my sister. “But I didn’t want to bug you with it.”

Donna reached out and gave me a few strokes before saying, “I’d love to stay and help you take care of it, but I really got to run. We still can’t do it, but tonight I’ll make it up to you. Meanwhile, you stay here and do what you have to do.”

She added a last squeeze before stepping out to drip on the bath mat. I watched Donna through the crack in the shower curtain as she toweled dry and left the room after grabbing a tampon from the box under the sink. Sinking back under the spray of hot water I did take myself in hand. A few minutes of soapy stroking and I painted the tiles with my white cream. One thing about jerking in the shower is that it makes for an easy clean up.

I was the only one home by the time I got downstairs. A quick peanut butter and banana sandwich later, I headed out to grab my bike and peddle off to the mall for my first shift. Such is the life of the working man.


My first real day of work was also the first day Cindi stopped by the store. We had been open for about an hour when she bounced in. Now, Cindi is always cute, but in her little khaki capris and tight blouse she looked adorable. Her silky black hair was swept up in a scrunchy and she had a pair of glasses on, making her some kind of preppy nerd bait.

“Hi Luke,” Cindi bubbled. She didn’t realize that everyone - staff and the few early morning customers - was looking at this super cute girl talking to me. Me!

“Hi Cindi, heading in for work?” I asked trying to be casual.

“Yeah. It’s cool to get to see you here. I’m glad you got this job.”

“Me too,” was all I had. Fuck I took this girl’s cherry like a week before and I was still a dork around her in public. “Hey, I like your glasses.”

“Thanks. My eyes were too itchy for contacts today. Probably the dry air in here,” she said unconsciously adjusting her frames. “When’s your lunch break?”

“Uh, I think around noon or one. They said it’s kind of flexible here,” I said.

“Cool. Try for one and we can probably go together, if you want to,” She said.

“Sure. I’d love to. Um ... I’ll text you.” I said.

“Good. See ya,” she said and floated out of there.

Cindi was still visible on the mall concourse when Matt appeared next to me and said, “Luke. Dude. Is that your G-Friend? Nice!”

“Yeah. Real nice.” I said. “Oh, can I do lunch with her at one?”

“Fuck yeah. You the Man, little dude. Now watch how I ring up this sale and you can do the next one.”


“Come on, you are a writer?”

“Just some short stories,” Cindi said, “I publish them online in a writer’s forum. They have been great with the feedback and treat me like an adult in there. I think writing is what I want to do when I grow up.”

“Too cool. You have got to let me read some. Please,” I said before taking a sip on my Coke.

We were eating in the food court and so far lunch was ... amazing. I had never spent much time one-on-one with Cindi. Not with our clothes on, at least. Turns out she was pretty cool, which I should have guessed since Donna liked her.

“Do you have any hobbies,” she asked.

“Video games,” I said, “reading, and this summer I’ve really gotten into sexing up some of the hot girls in my life.”

“Oh, how’s that going,” she said reaching to steal more French fries from my plate.

“Good. Really good. There is this one girl who I thought was great, but then ... talking with her ... turns out she is amazing. Except ... she is a fucking fry thief!” I said smacking her hand.

“Ow! Well see if she hooks up with you again if you act like that,” she said, pouting.

“If that is what it takes, I’ll give every last fry on my plate to get with her again.”

“Donna’s right,” Cindi said. “You are a dork.”

“It’s dweeb, thank you very much,” I corrected her. Holding out a French fry I added, “She usually says I’m at least a cute dweeb.”

“I guess you’ll do.” Cindi said taking my peace offering. “When does she leave?”

“Eight-ish tomorrow morning,” I said. “Hard to believe we will be Donna-less for two weeks.”

“It’s okay,” Cindi said taking my hand. “I promised her I’ll take care of you while she is gone.”

“Really? I thought you would be preoccupied with your grandparents in town.”

“They are only here until Sunday,” Cindi said finishing off the fries from my plate. “You know, my parent’s don’t know Donna is out of town, so maybe we will have to have a sleepover next week. If that is okay with your Mom.”

“Sure. I’ll check. But, won’t that cramp your style with Ted?” I asked.

“Eh,” she shrugged. “Ted’s nice, but I thought he was only looking for someone to fool around with. Now he is getting a little clingy. He calls me every night like a boyfriend or something. So I’m trying to give us some distance.”

“Not boyfriend material?” I asked.

“Not like some guys,” Cindi said. She gave my hand a squeeze to make sure I knew who she was talking about.

“Wow. Cool.”

Our plates were empty so I threw them in the trash that was near our table. I was really trying to give myself a second to think. I liked Cindi. I really liked her. But I loved Donna. And Cindi loved Donna - I was pretty sure. And Donna liked or loved both of us. And sex was great with both of them. Could this work? Fuck my life WAS a porn movie.

“Ready to go back to it?” I asked when I got back to the table.

Cindi looked at her watch and said, “Yeah. Guess it is time.”

“Thanks for suggesting this,” I said. “I had a good time.”

“Same time tomorrow?” She asked.

“You’re on.” I agreed and we headed back to work.


“No! Don’t leave!” I cried throwing myself on Donna’s half packed duffle bag.

“Luke you dweeb! Get off that,” She said throwing a balled up pair of socks at me. At least they were washed.

“I told her it was dweeb.” I muttered rolling off the bag onto Donna’s cluttered bed. After dinner Donna had disappeared to her room to finish packing for tomorrow. I brought some of her cloths that had been in the dryer to her before my melodramatic streak got the better of me.

“What was that?” Donna asked digging distractedly into the basket of fresh laundry.

“Nothing. Is this all you are taking?” I asked. The bed was covered in her uniforms, socks, underwear and sports bras. There was only one or two real outfits among her athletic wear.

“It is a sports camp, not a cotillion,” she said, but then added a hair dryer and make up kit. At my raised eye brow she added, “What? I can’t look good playing sports?”

“Oh, big sis,” I sighed, “You look good anywhere.”

“Thank you,” she said, “That would be much sweeter if you didn’t have my panties on your face.”

“What can I say, they are my color,” I said dropping them into the duffle. “Did you ask Cindi to look after me while you were gone?”

“When did she tell you that?” Donna asked coming over and scooping everything off the bed and into the open bag. Organized packing was not one of my sister’s strong suites.

“At lunch today,” I said.

“Ah! I’m not even gone and you are seeing other women behind my back.” she exclaimed, proving that a knack for drama runs in the family.

“Um, I’ve seen her - as in screwed her - when she was wearing your ass as a hat,” I said rolling my eyes.

“That’s just sex. Now you are actually talking. What’s next?”

“I don’t know. Seems like all this is a little cart before the horse or whatever,” I said.

Donna was wrestling her bag to fit everything in and zip it closed. “Ha!” she exclaimed when the zipper finally closed without splitting. Sitting next to me she blew a strand of her red hair from her face and said, “Okay, you can date her too, but no other hussies without me.”

“You know, I think she was hinting something about that today,” I said pushing the rest of the hair that had escaped her headband off her face. “You know, dating her.”

“Do you want to?” Donna asked looking at me with those deep brown eyes.

“Only if we are dating her together. Because you kinda have first dibs, on both of us,” I said.

“We’ve never been good at sharing our toys,” she reminded me.

“Maybe we’re growing as people,” I said leaning in to kiss her.

“Mmmmmm,” big sis moaned into my mouth. We fell back onto her bed and made out for a very pleasurable few minutes. “Mmm ... I got to get up.”

“What,” I said sitting up, “Am I crushing you?”

“No,” Donna said rolling out from under me. “I got to finish packing.”

“No ... no. I just saw you zip your bag shut.”

“That’s my clothes,” she said moving around her room. “Now I need my other stuff.”

“Girls!” I exclaimed getting up. “Come see me when you are done.”

“Okay,” Donna said and then stood in front of the door. “And I like that idea, of Cindi being ours. Sharing you with her and her with you.”

“What about Ted?” I asked wondering how my friend fit into things.

“Eh.” Donna shrugged in a manor eerily like Cindi earlier that day. “I’ll see you in a bit.”

As I wandered down the hall to my room I pondered the fact that my sister just agreed to share a girlfriend with me. What a world.

Soon I was logged into another game I was trying out from work. This was one that was more involved than the first person shooters I usually played. Before I knew it there was a knock on my door and Donna came in saying, “All done.”

“Hold on,” I said pausing the game. “Okay. What’s up.”

“Well,” Donna came over to the desk and pulled my chair back, “Mom is out a Pilates for another hour or so. So I thought I could make sure you don’t wake me up by dry humping my ass tonight.”

“Huh. And how did you think you would do that?” I asked.

Donna spun me around and sat down straddling me. Leaning in she ran her big boobs down my face and settled on my lap. Then, softly she whisper in my ear, “Sleep in my own room.”

“Oh! You bitch!” I said. Donna laughed as I pushed her back.

“What, you don’t like that solution?”

“Seems kinda drastic.” I said.

“Maybe,” Donna admitted. Acting serious again she said, “Let’s see. What else can we do to keep you from humping me like a bad doggie tonight.”

“I got a few ideas,” I said.

“Not now sweetie,” Donna said patting me on the head, “Grownups thinking here.”

“Oh you little...” I wrestled her to halfheartedly try and push her off me.

“No ... Now wait, don’t you want to hear my idea?” she said pushing back. “First, because of my ... condition, we aren’t going to do anything below my waist. Agreed?”

“Okay,” I agreed.

“So what do I have going on above my waist that might arouse you?” she asked. “Let’s have a look, shall we?”

With that, Donna pulled her t-shirt off, revealing her big bouncing boobies. I know I have gone on about my sister’s magnificent breasts in this story, but every word of it is true. They are a perfect size on her frame to not look fake or grotesque, but huge and appealing. As they were revealed to me that evening my hands were drawn to them like they had their own gravitational pull.

“Mmmmmm,” Donna moaned as I fondled her tits. “Looks like we found the ticket.”

“These will do, sis. These will do,” I said.

Leaning in I took her right nipple into my mouth and suckled on that pebbled flesh. Donna let her head roll back as I lavished attention on her beautiful boobs.

“That feels really good Luke,” Donna said, “but I think we were trying to service you tonight?”

“Mmm ... doin’ good,” I said around a mouthful of tit-flesh.

Donna let me worship her wonderful breasts. Truth is she loved my attention as much as I loved giving it. I couldn’t help notice Donna grinding against me, massaging my hard cock between us.

I began to kiss up from Donna’s sensitive nipples to her collarbone and then her neck. She moaned as I reached that special place she loved - right behind her ear. Arching into me she crushed her amazing tits against me. My t-shirt was all that stopped me from feeling my sister’s naked tits on my chest.

I wanted more and put my hands to her ass and pulled her harder against my stiff cock. Her firm butt filled my palms and those cheeks were as fun to squeeze as her tits.

“Ohhhhh,” she moaned against my shoulder as her cunt ground against my crotch. “No! Uhh! No! Stop ... stop.”

“What,” I asked.

Donna got out of my lap and stood, panting in front of me. “If we keep that up I’m going to have the worst case of diaper rash from my pad.”

“Oops. I didn’t think of that.” I said reaching out to put my hands on her hips. “But if felt good, right?”

“Yeah,” she said frowning. “Listen ... I really love the way you make me feel, really. But ... I don’t even do anything with myself during this time of the month. You know? It’s just one of my hang-ups. And you ... we were getting me pretty worked up.”

“I guess,” I said. “It’s too bad. I like getting you worked up. So what does this mean for tonight?”

“It means, let me focus on you. Okay? I’m going away and need to get my little brother fix while I can,” Donna said leaning in for another kiss. We made out again for a few minutes. Then she broke the kiss and knelt on the floor before me. With a warm grin, she undid the buttons on my shorts and grabbed them and my underwear down at the same time.

“Mmmm, I like where this is headed,” I said when my cock sprung up waving in the air.

Donna smiled wider and moved between my spread legs to get closer to my bouncing boner. I watched as she kissed the tip before sticking out her tongue to lick my crown. “Uhhhhh,” I moaned as my cock throbbed hard from her lashing tongue on my sensitive cock head. I looked into her deep brown eyes as she got her last licks in before she began to swallow my prick.

Donna opened her mouth wide and slowly descended down my shaft. Her eyes shut, but I watched in amazement as my cock disappeared into her mouth as she struggled to swallowed my dick. What she couldn’t fit in her mouth she stroked with a tight fist - spreading her drool evenly over my shaft.

God my sister knew just how to make my cock throb - hard. She moaned as she fucked my dick with her mouth. She kept pushing herself down on me until I could feel my little head pop in and out of her throat. I worried for a second she would choke as she bobbed deeper and deeper on my shaft. Then she rose up until only the head of my cock was still in her mouth.

“Mmmmmm,” Donna hummed happily as she lovingly sucked my cock head between her sweet lips. The vibrations added an extra thrill along with her playful tongue dancing along the crown. Her eyes remained closed the whole time she worshiped my dick. Even with her closed eyes I could see the joy in her face as she sucked me off. I wondered, ‘do I look this happy going down on her?’ Probably.

Sitting back on her heels, Donna let my cock out of her mouth and licked her lips saying, “Mmmm, my little brother has such a yummy prick for me. I wish I could suck on it all day.”

Donna licked her lips once more before she eagerly took my shaft in her mouth again. This time she wasn’t playing around. She didn’t bother with any fancy deep throating. This time her fist pumped in time with her bobbing head as she raced to get me off. Her enthusiastic efforts payed off and all to soon I warned her, “Fuck, Donna ... I’m gonna ... I’m cumming!”

Instead of backing off big sis picked up her pace, eager to get me off. I threw my head back as electric pulses shot through me and I blew my load into my sister’s sweet mouth. Donna swallowed every surge of sperm down making yummy noises like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. Once she had her fill, Donna released me and I watched her spread the last little dribbles of cum over my cock with her hand.

“I’m going to miss doing that for the next few weeks.” She said smiling at me.

“Not as much as I’m going to miss you doing it.” I said trying to get my breathing back to normal. “God I love my sister.”

“And she loves you,” Donna said. She was still stroking me and made note of the fact that my teen prick was still hard in her hand. “What’s it going to take to make this beast behave tonight?”

“You are the one who got him worked up. What do you think?”

“Hmmm,” she said letting go and sitting back on her heels again. Now she was looking my cock eye to piss hole. Her empty hands went to her face and neck, finding dribs of jiz that had escaped her mouth. She spread them over her skin and her hand drifted down to her big titties. Donna caressed those globes and then a light went off behind her face. “I know! You love my breasts, right?”

“You have the best breasts in school ... in town ... in the world! Hell yeah I love them,” I said.

“Well maybe you would like to REALLY love them.” She said flashing me one of her mischievous grins, before bending over to suck on her own nipple.

My prick stiffened to full strength again as I watched her play with herself. Finally I said, “No fair, I thought you said I would get to love on them.”

“Fine,” Donna said letting her tits go.

I nearly jumped from my chair when her hand shot out and grabbed my dick. Donna half scooted and half pulled herself closer to me until my cock throbbed on her big boobies. She let go of my dick and pulled her tits a little apart. I watched in awe as my cock slowly disappeared into the glorious valley between her mounds.

Turns out that was nothing compared to the sensation of Donna pushing her tits together once my cock was buried deep between them. My cock was nicely sandwiched by my big sister’s magnificent tit flesh. I could feel the warmth of her smooth skin as my cock rested right up against her sternum, throbbing hard even though she hadn’t started to do anything but hold me there. I focused all my feeling right there between her boobs, trying to burn the sensation into my brain. I wanted to make sure I never forgot this.

Donna was looking down at her chest and slowly started to massage her boobs in opposite directions - left up, right down, right up, left down - sensuously rubbing my stiff cock with her soft flesh. Then Donna began to whisper, “Does that feel good Luke? I’ve never given a guy a tit fuck before. Do you like how your big prick feels between my fucking tits? I love seeing your prick poke out between them. It looks so fucking hot! Little brother’s big cock fucking my titties. Mmmm.”

“Fuck yeah!” I panted.

Then Donna started to jerk my cock with her tits. Up and down my shaft they slid as she continued to press my cock inside her tits. It seemed like she was loving this new form of sex as much as me, because I could almost hear her moan and gasp with me as she massaged my cock. I could also see her pinching and twisting her nipples as she jerked her tits over my cock.

As the force of her massage increased, I watched her bend down and flick her tongue over my cock head each time it poked up between her tits. Sometimes it came up high enough for her to suck the head in. Other times she would spit on my prick to lubricate its passage between her soft mounds.

Time lost all meaning to me as Donna continued this sensuously tortuous ritual. I could feel myself getting closer to the edge again, but before I came I wanted to try something. “Uhhhh ... Donna. Lay down on the bed. I want to do the fucking for a while.”

“Okay,” Donna said, reluctantly letting go of my shaft. I helped her stand up and lay out on my bed. She was only wearing those long gray shorts she had on the previous night which still clung to the curves of her hips and thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.