Seeing All of Sis - Cover

Seeing All of Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - That summer has started with me seeing my big sister - naked and doing things with her best friend that gave me very un-brotherly feelings for the both of them. You can read the first two parts of the story to see how we went from there to full on sex. It was a few weeks after that first fateful day that we realized our taboo lust had turned into something deeper. It was that same day that the worst thing that could happen, did happen - we were caught!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

The car door’s click echoed in my ears as I buckled up behind the steering wheel. It was Saturday night and I was finally on a date - with my sister.

“What are you hungry for? Still want sushi?” I asked Donna who was next to me in a blue and green summer dress that looked like it could float off her. Maybe it was my newly-confessed love for her. Maybe it was the because we hadn’t had a moment to get together again since Mom caught us on Thursday.

Whatever the reason, I was hyper observant of Donna tonight. Like, I noticed the rose gold hoops that she had borrowed from Mom that afternoon catching the evening light. I was also preoccupied with how her hair was pulled up with her mother of pearl butterfly comb she had gotten from Grandma.

“No, after our trip to the lake yesterday, I don’t want raw fish. Maybe Tex-Mex.” She offered up.

“Hmmm ... know any places for that in this town?” I asked. The only Mexican place I could think of around here was Taco Bell, which didn’t fit the evening’s mood.

Donna wasn’t the only one who dressed to impress tonight. Sure, I was in jeans and a t-shirt, but I also had on a gray vest and blue suitcoat. Dad’s silver pocket watch weighed down the vest pocket and Mom had shown me how to hang the chain through the button hole.

“Not really. I guess we usually make that at home.”

“There is a place we could try. Texas Rose. I’ve never eaten there, but I’ve seen it on the east side and think they have Tex-Mex.” I suggested. The restaurant was in the same shopping plaza as the comic book store, which is the only reason I had seen it.

“Let’s try it,” she said.

Throwing Mom’s Buick Regal into gear we backed out of the driveway and set out. Should I have felt awkward, going on a date with Donna? Maybe. But it was more like an extension of the changes our brother/sister dynamic had been making ever since I peeped on her a few weeks ago.

Now, the fact we had been talking about the date for three days did put a little pressure on it to go well.

“How was the job search?” Donna asked after turning the radio on low. Boston was on the classic rock station singing about Marianne walkin’ away.

“Good. I put a couple of applications in. I think I have a good chance at the GameStop in the mall. I even got to talk with the manager.” I said trying to concentrate on the road, but all too aware of Donna gently resting her hand on my leg.

“GameStop? Wow it is like the mother ship is calling you home.” She joked.

“I know, right?” The job would be perfect for me - good hours, okay pay, and I had to play video games so I could talk about them with customers.

We chatted about this and that - the family trip to the lake Mom had insisted upon Friday, the movie she had taken us to that night. “Yeah, it was like she was packing in a summer of activities into a day.”

The lake trip was one big tease for me - watching both Donna and Mom go around in bikinis without even time to rub one out. The night before Donna and I had slept in our own beds for the first time all week, trying not to push Mom on her shaky approval. Then with one activity after another on Friday I was a walking hard on with no release in sight.

The closest I came to cumming before I climbed into bed that night was when Donna and I waded out for a swim in the lake. When the water was up under our chins, our hands were all over each other. She was stroking my cock and I was fondling her big boobs. I was about to reach down to her bottoms when Mom swam up and literally splashed cold water on us.

“Do you think she was trying to keep us from going out together?” I asked. “Did she say anything when you two were talking today?” Donna and Mom had disappeared for a couple of hours today and all Donna had told me was that they had a good talk.

“She didn’t say anything, and ... I mean she seemed okay with it tonight. But...” Donna paused.

“What?”

“I think she might be having someone over. You know ... for sex.” She finished.

“Did she say something?”

“No, but she shaved her legs and put fresh sheets on her bed. And her encouraging us to go to that ten o’clock movie - I think she was getting rid of us for the night.”

“God, Mom getting busy at the house while we are on a date,” I speculated out loud. “When did we end up in a porno?”

“When I watched you jerk off that pornstar cock of yours.” Donna gave me a wicked grin.

With that, we pulled into the shopping plaza and found a parking spot towards the back of the lot under a tree. I guess it was prime dinner time at seven o’clock. The lot sure was busier than I was expecting. Maybe this would be a good place to eat.

I got out and hurried over to help Donna out of the car - trying to be the gentleman while also getting to see her creamy thighs when her dress rode up as she got out of the car.

Now it felt a little strange, holding Donna’s hand as we walked across the lot to the front doors of the restaurant. Partly because this was our first public display of affection. Also because of the big lump of hard flesh that had begun to stiffen in my pants.

The first thing I noticed as my eyes got used to the dim interior was the Texas Rose was more bar than grill. The big wooden bar took up an entire wall with more bottles of beer behind it than I knew existed - and most of the stools already taken up by a blue-collar crowd. The tables were also half-full and clustered up near the front of the room, leaving some empty space in back near the jukebox that was pumping out country tunes in case anyone got the urge to two-step. The other wall had booths running its length.

The second thing I noticed as soon as I saw one, was the waitresses. They were all dressed - or barely dressed - in a uniform of a brown leather vest cut like a corset to pop their tits out while just covering the nipples, and ass-less chaps with satin shorty-shorts on underneath. It was like a Hooter’s went wild west. That was when Donna leaned over and whispered in my ear, “You got some drool on your chin, little brother.”

“What? Um ... no. I’m just wondering if this is the right place for us.”

“Sure. I don’t mind. Our volleyball uniforms cover less. Plus, chances of anyone either of us know will come in and see us is slim,” she said taking my hand in hers again.

One of the waitress came over and Donna requested the secluded corner booth, which seemed to suit the nature of our date - secretive. We scooched around to sit next to each other facing out to the room. Our waitress, Betty, brought us chips and salsa saying, “Hi kids, can I start you with something?”

She may have called us kids, but Betty was only a couple of years older than my sister. Her tits were tiny, compared to my busty sister, but she had a flat tummy and hot long legs that more than made up for any perceived shortcomings. We ordered iced tea and some time to look at the menu.

After a once over of the menu and a quick meal decision, the conversation turned to other fall-out of Mom catching us. “Cindi was mortified when I told her. She stared to cry.”

“Well so did we at the time,” I reminded Donna.

“Yeah. After I explained how Mom was cool with it, Cindi calmed down. She has more on her mind between her new job and new boy toy.”

“I heard from Ted that they had a wild time without us on Friday. And he seems to be waffling between thinking he is a mad pimp daddy and wanting to follow her around like a puppy.”

“He isn’t talking about all this with other people, is he?” Donna asked.

“No. He knows to keep his mouth shut if he wants to keep having fun,” I reassured her.

Donna wrapped her arm around me and said, “Fun ... hmmm ... what is that like? I may need a refresher.”

Simply being near each other for more than a few minutes, the sexual tension was almost unbearable. I started to give her some snarky answer when our waitress returned. It seemed like Betty picked up on the vibe at the table when she brought our drinks - at least that is what the smirk she had as we ordered the fajitas for two told me.

As Betty walked away I did check out her ass. Her little shorts barely covered her round cheeks. I must not have been as subtle as I thought because Donna said, “She looks pretty hot, right?”

I took Donna’s hand and said, “Maybe. But you ... You look amazing tonight.” Instead of cracking wise she looked down at her lap and smiled. “Is it crazy that I’ve been wicked horny for you, even though it has only been two days since we were together?”

“Yes,” Donna said. “You need to have some more self-control.” Her hand, which had been gently holding mine under the table, moved to the inside of my leg and up my thigh, scratching lightly at the seam in my jeans. As she got closer to my cock - her obvious destination - a familiar tingling started along my taint right between my ass and balls. “Tell me what you’ve missed,” Donna said giving me a squeeze for emphasis.

“I don’t know. I’ve really missed ... fucking you, Donna,” I said. Just then she finally caressed the head of my dick through my jeans.

Not wanting to leave her out of the tease, my left hand had slipped under the hem of the loose dress she had thoughtfully worn - lucky for me. The skin on the inside of her thigh was soft and warm, and getting warmer the farther up her leg I went. Working my fingertips in small circles, I explored the creamy, hairless flesh between her knee and upper thigh, hoping to drive her as mad as she was making me. I wanted to fuck her, but for the first time in my life I was determined to tease my sister-lover into begging for it first.

We’ll just see who had more self-control.

“I’ve missed your softness,” I whispered, while I continuing to caress her. “I’ve missed your smell, taste, just about everything. I’ve missed how you can be demanding during sex, how you don’t make me guess what you want and when you want it. And, being a greedy bastard, I miss fucking my cock in your cunt - over, and over again.” Donna and I were sitting there, facing each other in the corner booth, fondling each other using the barroom shadows as cover.

Things were beginning to get intense when a voice said, “Your food will be just a few more minutes. Can I get you a refill on your tea?”

Donna and I looked around to see our twenty-something attractive blonde waitress standing at the table, asking us if we needed anything. From the grin Betty had on her face, apparently, Donna and I weren’t doing a very good job of hiding what was going on. Startled, we casually moved our hands from between each other’s legs and tried to look normal. Fortunately, Betty didn’t seem too judgmental.

“Um ... yeah. Thanks,” I said.

“Okay,” the waitress said, “I’ll be right back to refill your tea. Might want to keep your hands above the table.”

Donna and I looked at each other and smiled at the same time, the heat between us cooled to smoldering for now. Donna excused herself to go to the bathroom - the tea we’d finished must have worked its way through her. Suddenly I had a devilish idea.

“Donna, when you are in there, lose your panties,” I told her.

“What?” Donna asked, looking at me as though she hadn’t heard me correctly.

“Take of your panties while you’re in the bathroom,” I repeated.

Donna smiled at me, got up and left the table. After she was gone, I tucked my thickening cock into a more comfortable position and went to the men’s room, wondering - hoping she would do as I had asked.

When I returned to our table, Donna was already there, taking a drink from a fresh, cold tea. As I sat, a few drops of tea dribbled from her full lips as she nearly choked trying to drink and smile at the same time. I slid around the booth, sitting close to this beautiful smiling redhead on the side of the table farthest away from the rest of the bar. The better to hide our under-table activities, I figured.

I pulled Donna’s leg up over my knee, forcing her thighs apart and pushing her skirt up in the process. Both of us moved into our pre-bathroom positions at the same time, her left hand went to the inside of my right leg, and my right hand back to the inside of her leg. I was curious to know whether she had removed her panties, but resisted the temptation to run my fingers up to her pussy to find out, figuring that I would know soon enough.

So, I resumed caressing the warm, soft skin on the inside of Donna’s muscular thighs, rubbing the flesh of her right thigh with the back of my hand, while tracing back and forth on her left thigh with my fingertips. Donna trembled slightly and clutched my leg, just below my groin, and tried to speak.

“I’ve missed you too,” she said in a low, hoarse voice.

“You have?” I asked, teasing her.

“Yes. I want you,” she said more forcefully.

“Right here?” I asked, teasing again, but this time sliding my hand along her thigh until I reached the tender crease at the juncture of leg and pussy - one of my favorite places on her body.

I paused there, softly tracing the incredibly soft skin of this intimate place, while surrounded by a noisy bar. Then I flexed my second finger slightly, just enough to graze her panties, if she still had them on. The back of my knuckle felt the swell of her smooth cunt lips, then the warm, no, hot outer edge of Donna’s slit.

“Naughty girl. You took your panties off,” I teased her. Barely touching the well trimmed arrowhead of pussy hair that graced her mound, my fingertips drifted to the crease that split her front to back. Now, with the backs of my fingers barely caressing the creamy flesh of her thigh, my fingertips explored her pussy lips - especially enjoying feeling the damp skin in this tender crevice.

Donna gasped softly and grabbed my cock through my pants. “Uhhh ... what makes you think I had any on to start with,” she teased back.

Looking into Donna’s brown eyes, I gently followed her cunt crease, which was now quite warm and getting damp, from front to rear, as far as I could reach before being stopped by the booth cushion. I wanted desperately to slide my long finger between her pussy lips and deep into her in one motion, but resisted. I wanted her to lose control before I do.

I guess I was doing a good job because Donna squirmed in her seat and asked, “Jesus, Luke, what are you doing to me? We are in the middle of a restaurant.”

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked.

“No ... Yes ... No,” Donna breathed, “Fuck, I don’t know what I want. Actually, I do know what I want, but you’re driving me crazy, and I can’t think.”

“Do you like what I’m doing?” I asked.

“You know I do,” she said.

Withdrawing my hand, I slowly brought my fingers to my mouth, allowing her intoxicating scent reach my nostrils before placing just the tip of my finger between my lips to savor the sweet and salty taste of her cunt juice. Nothing else I would taste that night would be as good.

“I would like to fuck you right here, right now, on this table,” I told her, moving my hand back to her pussy. “But, it might be distracting for the other folks trying to eat their dinners.”

Donna’s left hand had never let go of my cock, and I thought she might tear my jeans as she rubbed the length of the shaft, then she would grab it roughly. Pressing her knees a bit farther apart, I slid my middle finger into the groove between her pussy lips, barely touching her, as the fingers to either side nestled in the delightful crevices on either side of her warm pussy lips. She was moving her hips, not away from me, but in little circles as her pleasure was cresting.

She seemed ready, so I slowly applied more pressure with my hand on Donna’s steamy cunt, trapping her cunt lips between my three fingers, and slid the middle one to the mouth of her pussy. My big sis was hot and wet. Her twat was practically dripping as I carefully circled my middle finger on the tender flesh of her inner lips.

“Oh. Please. Luke, please,” Donna said as I caressed her.

“Hunch your hips up a bit, so I can get inside you,” I told her, and she did.

This was it. I was going to finger fuck Donna’s right here in this public place. For a second Mom’s warning to keep things in the bedroom went through my head, but I wanted to feel Donna’s pussy, to revel in the wet warmth of her tight twat, to arouse her past the edge of control and, hopefully, make her come.

Slowly, deliberately, I curled the two outside fingers in the creases between her legs and pussy lips, and pulled my middle finger through her wet crevice from front to back, to loving the feel of Donna’s sweet juice and to feel it spreading on my fingers. Several times I made the trip between her lips, curling my finger between her inner lips. She was getting soaking wet, almost dripping as we locked eyes, enjoying our intimate foreplay in a bar full of strangers.

Then, while uncurling my finger from the entrance to Donna’s pussy, a bit of air was sucked in making a noticeable slurping, sucking sound as I stroked back and forth in her luscious pussy. The music from the jukebox kept the rest of the restaurant from hearing the distinctive sound, and determined to reach my goal, I reached over with my right hand, grabbed Donna just above her left knee for leverage and drove my middle finger deep in her pussy. It was glorious, hot and slick in her cunt.

I was in the perfect position to re-curl my finger and press on the spongy soft mass of her G-spot. So I did. And with the tip of my finger on her G-spot and the pad nearest my palm pressed onto the hard nub of her clit, Donna tumbled over the edge into orgasm.

“Uhhhhhhh,” she grunted, and then, “Oh God!” rather loudly, as she climaxed on my finger.

The shock of the unexpected orgasm caused Donna to jerk back, which snatched her snatch off my hand, dragging my very wet finger across her clit as she moved her hips back in the booth seat.

It was a strange, sexy tableau as we froze with one of her hands clutching my cock and her other hand had a vise grip on my wrist as I held her leg with my right hand while her hips still jerked with aftershocks of her cum. I pulled my left hand from between her legs quickly and looked around to see whether anyone had noticed. As I scanned the tables closest to us everyone seemed engaged in their own world, apparently unaware that my sexy sis had cum in a restaurant full of dinners.

Then, my eyes fell on our waitress, who was standing in the darkened hallway that led to the restrooms and kitchen. Our eyes locked. She had seen it all, and her mouth was hanging slightly open as she stared at Donna and me. As she stepped from the hall, turned and walked back to the bar, a sly smile crossed her face, and I noticed a slight flush at her throat.

Donna had regained some of her composure but was still taking deep breaths to help calm herself. Apparently her orgasm had taken her by surprise. She reached out with a slightly shaky hand, raised her glass to her lips and took a long drink from her iced-tea, her eyes never leaving mine. I deliberately brought the finger that had so recently been stirring her wet cunt and sucked her delicious juice from it. I just love the way pussy tastes and smells and relished her intoxicating taste.

“You seemed to have lost control there sis. Was that good?” I asked, smugly.

Looking at me with lust-glazed eyes, Donna answered, “Yes. Was it good for you?”

“Sure. You taste delicious,” I responded. Just then Betty brought our sizzling plate of fajitas and all the trimmings over.

The young blond put the plates down in front of us and then stood there - looking at us. “Wow, this looks great,” I said.

“Sure does,” our waitress said before adding, “If you need anything else, let me know.”

“Okay.” Donna said smiling broadly. As Betty sashayed away we tucked into our food.

The next few minutes were filled with chewing and yummy noises. The fajitas were good. Looking at Donna’s rosy face while we ate was even better.

I downed three fajitas to Donna’s two, along with most of the rice and beans. Soon we were both slowing down. That is when I noticed my big sister’s hand had snuck back between my legs. She was tickling the shaft of my cock, coaxing it back into full hardness.

On cue, Betty came back and asked, “You kids want a box for the rest?”

“That would be great.” Donna said smiling at her.

“How about some dessert?” Betty said gathering the plates.

“No,” Donna answered for both of us. “Just the check.”

“Okay honey.” Betty said. She paused next to our table and asked, “How long have you kids been together?”

“Um ... What, about a month?” I answered with a question to Donna.

“Yeah,” she said, adding, “But we’ve known each other for a lot longer.”

“With your red hair I thought at first you were related, but you make a cute couple.” Betty said.

“Thanks.” Donna said, sinking her fingernails into my leg at the same time.

This time we both watched Betty walk away. “Oh my god!” Donna hissed. “Do you think she guessed ... you know that we’re...”

“Incestuous lovers?” I offered, which earned me a smack on my arm from my sister. “You seemed to be eager to get out of here.”

“Well, I’ve been thinking of something I wanted to do with you all day,” She confessed. “And, just now, you made me really ... really horny. We have to go somewhere and fuck. Now!”

“Where? Not the movies, right?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said making her voice husky. “But I think we need to get there soon.”

“Didn’t you say Mom was going to be ... indisposed? Maybe we could just sneak upstairs.” I said. Truth is I was almost shaking with wanting her, wanting to be deep inside her and at that moment the table was looking dangerously reasonable.

“She won’t care if we are upstairs, tonight,” Donna said smiling, then her smile turned sour and she added, “but she might have second thoughts in the morning.”

Betty brought our to-go boxes and check. “Thanks for coming in tonight. You made it ... interesting.” she added.

“Come on,” Donna said getting up and smoothing her dress. She gathered the food and started for the door adding, “We’ve got plans tonight.”

Fortunately Mom had given me the extra cash that Donna and I hadn’t spent over the week she was gone. I quickly threw down more than enough money for our tab and a handsome tip for our voyeur, and followed Donna out. As we passed the bar, our waitress looked up, caught my eye and winked.

When we reached the car, Donna turned quickly, took my head in her hands and kissed me fiercely, crushing our lips together, washing the inside of my mouth with her tongue. I reached around with my right hand, cupping and pulling her tight little butt to me. I pressed her mound into my hip and returned her kiss, pouring my passion and need into her mouth. We leaned against Mom’s Buick for support and stood feeding on each other for several minutes.

“I love you,” she said as she broke our kiss, holding my head in her hands to speak into my mouth, her lips barely grazing mine as she spoke.

I should have been frightened by the resolve in her voice, but I wasn’t. Instead I felt it echoed in myself. Plus my control was fading and my other head was rapidly taking over my thinking. Letting my cock do the thinking had led me to some pleasurable experiences this summer so I went with it. I guess me and my sister were in for another of our wild rides.

Our bodies were still glued together, her mound rhythmically nudging my hip as she reached down with her right hand to massage my semi-hard cock through my jeans. Free of the crowd in the restaurant, my lust was surging again. I caressed her right tit through the soft material of her dress. Then, oblivious to the traffic passing thirty feet from us, but fortunately blocked by the car, I reached to undo the buttons hiding her lacy blue bra that cradled her lovely, big boobs.

“And I love you. And I love these,” I said, moving my left hand in to scoop her tit out of the bra cup and caress the smooth, soft flesh of her right breast, rolling the nipple lightly between my thumb and forefinger. A quiver rippled through Donna’s body and mine as the pleasure of our touches washed over us in waves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.