Seeing All of Sis - Cover

Seeing All of Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - That summer has started with me seeing my big sister - naked and doing things with her best friend that gave me very un-brotherly feelings for the both of them. You can read the first two parts of the story to see how we went from there to full on sex. It was a few weeks after that first fateful day that we realized our taboo lust had turned into something deeper. It was that same day that the worst thing that could happen, did happen - we were caught!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Hello there! If it isn’t my favorite reader. Here for one more tale from that summer that changed my life? Where were we?

I had told you about my hot, big-tittied, big sister, Donna, and her sexy Vietnamese best friend, Cindi deciding to try some harmless experimentation. When I heard about that - because I had my ear pressed against my sister’s bedroom door - my teenage libido drove me to go climb the tree outside her bedroom window so I could see the beautiful sight.

It was an experience I still treasure, watching those two rub one out on my sister’s bed.

Then Cindi - after hearing about my big prick that Donna had seen while doing some of her own peeping - and I got to third base on the couch. It looked like she was going to let me go all the way until I let slip how I had seen them doing their thing. That slip of the tongue led to my first fitful night of pondering what it would mean to be caught.

Fortunately, after a heart-to-heart with my big sister - and our own mutual masturbation session - I seemed to be safe. Then I saved Donna from being date raped by a cro-mag who just so happened to be my best friend’s step-brother. She called me her hero, and in due time that put us on the road towards beautiful, incredible incestuous sex! It was a wet dream come true for this perv.

Our sexual experimentation continued that summer, although we both realized we had to keep it on the down low since it was incest. We tried new positions and introduced toys into our sex. While we had a lot of fun, I could tell that Donna and Cindi had unfulfilled desires. The only hitch - Cindi was still pissed at me for peeping on her. After a random encounter with her at the mall where she was doing some mid-summer job searching - an encounter that included no small amount of groveling on my part - Cindi got her revenge making me watch her and my friend Ted fool around in the movie theater.

Shortly after this, Mom went away for a conference, leaving Donna and I home alone for a week of fun and games. This was the perfect time to mend fences with Cindi and introduce a group element to our sexy fun time. I got to see Donna explore some lesbo fantasies and I gave Cindi her first deep dicking. Then our swinging circle grew later that week when Ted stumbled on us three in a compromising position. Our friends being involved actually made it easier for me admit to Donna that I had developed real feelings for her, beyond strictly sibling love and taboo lust. Fortunately, she felt the same.

We had snoozed after that encounter only to wake to Cindi’s phone. It was the Gap telling her she was hired and that they would like her to start that afternoon. The girls got all excited - squealing, hugging and jumping around. The fact they were still naked made it a great sight for Ted and me.

We didn’t have time for more sexy fun. Cindi had to go home and get ready. I talked with Ted some as we packed up the gaming equipment we had set up at the big TV in the living room and found out that he had asked for Cindi’s number. “I think I’m going to ask her out. You know, for real,” he said rolling up a power cord. “That’s cool, right? I mean, you and her - or her and Donna aren’t a thing, right?”

“No, it’s cool,” I said. “I think Cindi would like that.”

That afternoon, after our friends went home, Donna and I were cleaning up the house in preparation for Mom’s return the next day. We kept glancing and smiling at each other as we worked around the living room. She and I hadn’t really talked yet about our morning’s activities - what we did, or said.

When I came back from taking out the trash, she was doing the last of the dishes. I wrapped my arms around her from behind, enjoying the feel of her body against mine. Just this year I had overtaken my sister in height. Now my eyes could see over the top of her head, and my nose was buried in her thick red hair. I kissed the back of her head and nuzzled at her sensitive neck. Then I asked, “Can I take you on a date tonight?”

“A what?” She asked looking over her shoulder at me.

“A date. Dinner. Movie. Parking at lover’s lane. All that romantic shit,” I said.

“Why?” she asked turning around in my arms. Donna’s big boobs were still firm enough she often went around the house without a bra. Today was no exception and I could feel her nipples stiffening to dig into me.

“That’s what people in love do, right?” I asked back kissing the surprise off her face. I felt her wet hands soak my old Hawaiian shirt I always wore as a cleaning smock and she held me close.

When we broke the kiss, Donna said, “Yes,” there was a tear in her deep brown eyes. She wasn’t usually a girl who started crying over every little thing, but I took this tear as a good thing from the big smile on her face. “Tonight.”

“Tonight,” I said kissing the pale skin of her forehead, cheeks and nose making her giggle.

“Okay, Okay. Right now, you have to vacuum the living-room, buster. Hop too it,” Donna said pushing me away.

Always the big sister.


I had planned to wait until after our date for any more hanky-panky, but teenagers have trouble controlling themselves, as you may know.

As we got the house back to the spic-and-span shape Mom left it, Donna kept finding excuses to brush against me, or bend over in her Daisy Dukes. I also found lame excuses to lift heavy things when she was around, or give her a quick shoulder rub. We both found excuses to just be in the same room and would undress each other with our eyes.

So, before long we were back at it, this time in Donna’s room after an ill-conceived attempt to make the bed. My bed had been made with a lot of unnecessary caresses and kisses of various body parts. When we started on Donna’s bed I started to spin the bottom sheet in my hands looking for a corner when she yanked it away saying, “Let me do it, dweeb.”

“You’re the dweeb! It’s not like it is hard to make a bed,” I said tugging the fitted sheet back from her.

“It shouldn’t be, but you sure are making it take forever, dweeby-dweeberson!” she said and smacked me with one of the pillows.

“That’s it!” I grabbed her and started tickling her ribs, that were barely covered by a thin gray tank-top.

“Noooo!” she screamed and squirmed falling back on the unmade mattress. I continued my tickle torture until she was gasping between gales of laughter, “Stop ... stop ... I’m going to pee myself ... stop.”

She looked up at me from where she was pinned, and I skipped a breath because I saw it in her eyes: Love - real love, and desire.

My heart was pounding. I tried to chuckle and sound nonchalant. “So you will stop calling me dweeb?”

She grinned, and squeezed my arms. “Never. You are always going to be my dweeby little brother.” She leaned closer to me, pulling me down on top of her. “Want to know what else?”

“W-what?” I asked feeling intoxicated just from being around her all day.

She leaned still closer, until I could feel her breath on my lips. “First of all, I love my dweeby brother and his big sister-fucking cock. And second...”

Our lips met before she could tell me the second, and the lust built up by an afternoon of subtle teasing and the admission of requited love suddenly burst loose. Our hands were tearing at each other’s clothes, and we tumbled over each other trying to get bare skin against bare skin.

We rolled sideways onto the naked mattress and kept right on going, kissing each other hungrily. I found the clasp on her cutoff jean shorts and Donna lifted up far enough to let me snatch them off. Underneath them she wore only a pair of pink cotton panties with a visible wet spot growing on their gusset. Donna moaned as I rolled on top of her, her legs opening wide.

“Hold me up,” she panted, and as I did so she pulled her tank-top over her head, then flung it away. Her braless tits were still more magnificent than I could imagine. I had seen my sister naked a lot this summer, and she never failed to excite me with her teenage beauty. Her breasts were large and soft, but still rode high on her frame, and her pale pink nipples were hard and looked positively red on her smooth pale skin. Those nipples were thrusting up at me in a way that made my mouth water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.