The Knight and the Acolyte Book 7: Illusory Passion - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 7: Illusory Passion

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8: Passion’s Illusion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Passion’s Illusion - Knight-Errant Angela and her naughty acolyte Sophia continue their quest. To get the next piece of the High King's sword they have to venture into the Mirage Gardens hidden deep in the desert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

Knight-Errant Angela – The Lamp

My tongue passed the honey-covered date back and forth to Saniyya, the dusky-skinned and citrine-eyed jinn. The flavor of the date sent a heady rush through me, fogging my brain, making me relax as she lifted my arms to her bed’s posts where golden manacles lay.

I was in her lamp. I entered it to ... to...

The date tasted so sweet. Her lush body writhed atop mine, her breasts soft, her nipples hard and caressing mine. She undulated, tribbing our clits together, sparking such delight through my body. I moaned, surrendering to the hedonistic pleasure.

... my queen...

Memory of Sophia bound on a bed, writhing, her small breasts jiggling, brown hair framing her innocent face appeared for a moment through the haze of my thoughts. Restrained, squirming, submissive. To me. My slave. I ... I...

Saniyya pressed the date into my mouth. Just the touch of it on my tongue sent numbing bliss shooting through me. I moaned, our lips moving together, kissing her as she inched my hand closer and closer to the manacles.

That was bad. Right?

The lamp’s interior was a small room, walls covered in frescoes of mostly men bound by gold manacles to walls, to beds, all with worshipful expressions on their faces. Submissive. They had submitted to ... to...

The date tasted amazing.

Cold gold brushed my wrist.

... My Queen is so strong...

... so dominant...

Dominant ... I was here to ... to...

Saniyya’s tongue moved the date around inside my mouth. Everywhere it touched—my gums, my inner cheeks, my tongue, the roof of my mouth—numbed with bliss. It was potent, euphoric. My pussy still itched from the dates shoved inside of it. My blood boiled. Her kiss was so sweet. So much promise. She wanted me to ... to...

Surrender.

Like Sophia.

Who was trapped.

The thought knifed through lust’s mist covering my thoughts. The fog billowed, gusting before the remembrance of why I was here. Sophia and Xandra were taken by the efreet Riad. They were in the Mirage Gardens. I had to dominated Saniyya. And I couldn’t do that if she manacled me to the bed.

Cold touched my wrists. Saniyya purred in delight, her citrine eyes flashing.

I jerked my arms away. She wasn’t expecting it. Her grasp was light. She used her innocence and hospitality to lure me into the lusts churned by her dates, to distract me from the purpose of why I was here.

To dominate her.

Saniyya broke our kiss, breaking away. “What is wrong, Angela? Why do you resist the delights I offer?”

I licked my lips and put my hands on her. I pushed her off of me. She didn’t resist, rolling onto her side, her body stretching out on the bed. I stood up, stretching, my pussy burning with desire. But I had to be in control here. Not her.

“Is something the matter?” Saniyya asked. Her legs spread. Her pussy, stuffed with honey dates, beckoned. A few of the brown delights peeked out her labia. “Would you like more dates? I have seasoned them with my honey.” She laughed. “They are such a delight.”

“I’m just bored,” I sighed, walking away, staring at the walls. “All you have to offer are dates and wine. It seems so poor.”

“Poor?” she gasped. “Name what delights you want? I will conjure them for you. You can feast on oranges, on coconut milk. I will give you amazing delights. Let me feed you. Let me please you. Return to the bed, and you will have all the pleasures you could want.”

“Your bed is uncomfortable,” I told her. “Why don’t you change it? Instead of silk sheets, how about linen? More like home.”

“Done,” she said, blinking her eyes. Mist rippled out from her, engulfed the bed, and it changed, the silk sheets vanishing replaced by plain linen. “See. Just like home. Return to the bed. Enjoy my delights.”

The commands were lace. Soft, almost requests, but never inflected as an order. It was so seductive, so easy to fall into her trap.

“I changed my mind.” I leaned against her mosaic. “Come here and feed me delights.”

“What sort of delights?” she asked as she rose from the bed, her breasts jiggling. She stretched her back as she strolled to me, her body moving with such grace.

Heat boiled out of my pussy. I took a deep breath, fighting it off. I was in control here now. Not her. She stopped before me, dark hair falling about her face. She cocked her head to the side, a smile playing on her lips.

I reached out, shoving my hand between her thighs and plunged my fingers into her pussy. She shuddered as I plucked a date and pulled it out. I held it up, covered in her juices, glistening in the soft light permeating the lamp.

“A good choice,” she purred. “Eat.”

There was that command. She had to learn I gave the orders. I brought the date down to my pussy. I rubbed it on my lips, shuddering, clamping my thighs about my hand as I let out a wanton moan. And pretended to shove it into my cunt.

Instead, I palmed it as I moved my hand away. I held my arms over my head as I rubbed my ass against the mosaic tiles. Saniyya licked her lips, staring at my pussy. Excitement gleamed in her citrine eye.

She knew the effect the dates had. They were covered in an aphrodisiac. Something subtle. Enough to make it hard to think. To remember my purpose. Make me compliant. Easy to manipulate. To let her have her victory.

“I want you to fall to your knees, lick the date out of my cunt, and then bring it to my lips,” I purred. “I shoved it in there deep. So you’ll have to work your tongue to fetch it.”

“That’s the treat you want?” Saniyya asked.

“Oh, yes,” I moaned. “A date coated in both our honey and fed from your sweet mouth. Why, that would be ecstatic, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, it would.”

“So kneel and eat,” I purred, using the soft command.

Saniyya knelt. I kept my hands over my head, resisting the urge to seize her hair and yank her into my pussy. I need them over my head. I had an idea. I shuddered as her hands stroked down my belly to my thighs. Her fingernails scratched as she pushed my legs apart. Her citrine eyes locked on my shaved pussy.

“Yes, yes, that’s it. Eat me. Lick my pussy and find the date.” Slut. I held back on that word. Not yet.

She purred as she leaned in. She inhaled my musk, letting out a soft sigh as her fingernails scratched again. And then her tongue licked up my inner thigh, reaching towards my pussy and gathering my juices which dribbled out of my excited depths. Her tongue rose higher. I let out a moan as she brushed the edges of my vulva. Her tongue licked around my slit, teasing me, pleasing me.

I moaned, undulating my hips, savoring the texture of the mosaics sliding against my ass as her tongue found my slit. I gasped, her tongue sliding through my plump vulva and caressing my folds before brushing my clit. I bucked at the surge of pleasure. She giggled and licked again.

“Is this what you want?” she asked.

“Oh, yes. Eat me. Devour me and find that date.”

“Yes,” she answered.

“Yes, what?” I asked.

“Yes, sexy.” She giggled again and then probed her tongue into my pussy hole.

I groaned as her tongue swirled through my sheath, questing for the date. Her fingers parted my labia, letting her dig in deeper while her nose rubbed on my clit. My fingers clenched and my arms shifted over my head.

And brushed golden manacles dangling from the ceiling.

I moaned again, undulating my hips as she explored and nuzzled. Her tongue probed deeper and deeper, reaching to its limits, aching to find the date. Her thumbs stroked up and down my labia as she kept them pulled apart, her eyes locked on my large breasts heaving before me.

“That’s it. Find the date, you slut,” I moaned. “Mmm, yes, you’re just so eager to please me. To give me what I want.”

The jinn purred. Saniyya’s tongue flicked and swirled through me. She moaned, her head moving from side to side as she nuzzled me. Her nose brushed my clit. Pleasure trembled through me. My nipples ached, begging for attention as I rubbed my ass and back against the tiled wall.

I loved the feel of the individuals mosaic tiles on my ass and back. The sensations rubbing across my skin sent wonderful delight through me. My neck arched, my eyes lifting up, staring at the golden manacles. They were open, waiting for a pair of wrists to be locked in them.

I brushed them again as my arms moved. Her eyes flashed up at me, eager anticipation in them as she probed and searched for the date. I groaned again. Her tongue was amazing. My pussy, heated by the earlier dates, clenched and relaxed. The pressure built in me.

“So good, whore. Mmm, yes, make me cum. I want you to drink down every last drop of my pleasure.”

She pulled her lips away. “I can’t find the date, though.”

“Then you need to keep looking, slut.” I shuddered as her thumbs stroked my labia up to my clit. “You wanted to give me delights. Find the date. Now.”

“Is it even in there?”

“Are you calling me a liar, whore?” My left hand, not holding the date, shot down and seized her dark hair. I yanked her face into my cunt. “Now lick. Find it. Eat me. Make me cum, whore.”

She moaned as I ground my pussy against her face. She tried to pull her head away, but I held her in place. My clit brushed her nose and lips. Her tongue licked out, caressing my folds. Submission. She was bending to my will, wanting to please me. To give me what I wanted so she could dominate me. Her submission wasn’t real.

Yet.

Her tongue thrust into my cunt, searching in vain for the date. Her tongue fucked my cunt, sending flutters through me. I tightened my hand in her hair. She didn’t fight any longer. She busied herself in questing for the date.

In eating my pussy.

“Oh, yes, you naughty whore,” I moaned. “Oh, that’s it. That’s how you eat cunt, slut. Oh, ram that tongue in me. Yes, yes, yes. You sexy, submissive jinn.”

Her eyes flashed up to me, but she didn’t stop probing. She knew I was dominating her. I groaned, her tongue caressing the inner walls of my pussy. The pleasure trembled through me. My eyes rolled back in my head.

I came on the jinn’s hungry mouth.

My pussy convulsed. Juices flooded her mouth. She swallowed them, drinking my passion like a good slut. I moaned, my tits heaving as the pleasure reached my mind. The wonderful joy of a slut’s submission. I ground on her as my body twitched and spasmed.

“Yes,” I growled. “Oh, yes, that’s how you please your mistress.”

Her head jerked violently away from my cunt. “Mistress?” she hissed, her face smeared with juices. “You’re not my—”

I acted. My hand jerked her up by the hair as I twisted my body away from the wall. I shoved her against it, pressing against her. My hands shot out, seizing her wrists as she gasped in shock. I yanked them up to the gold manacles. I didn’t move slow like she had. I wasn’t patiently drawing her into the trap. I moved fast. Hard. I slammed both her wrists into the gold manacles and closed them about her.

They sealed with magic.

“I am your mistress, slut,” I purred into her ear as I rubbed my body into her back. Her ass was so shapely and round, rubbing against my crotch. “I own you now.”

“You don’t own me,” she sneered. “I am Riad’s. No mortal has ever tamed me.”

“I bet no mortal has ever manacled you.” I licked her ear. “You were so good. You lured me in with your submissive act. It was perfect. You had me off-balanced, and before I even knew what was happening, you drugged me.

“Wonderful. But unlike those other mortals who tried to tame you, I have dominated a woman. I have my own sex slave, and your master took her from me. So you are going to submit. You are going to open the way to the Mirage Garden for me and my friends.”

“So you can get the piece of the High King’s sword?” asked Saniyya.

“Las’s foul cum, how do you know that?”

“I know everything about you, Angela,” purred Saniyya. “From your pathetic crush on Lady Delilah, to Kevin, the knight you love.”

“I don’t love him.”

“You forgot about him, there’s a difference.” Saniyya undulated her hips. “But you still love him. That will never change.”

“If I loved him, I never would have given up my memories of him,” I hissed. I stepped back and cracked my hand on her ass. The smack echoed through the room, the handprint red and bright.

She laughed. “Oh, you are a fool. You gave up your soulmate for the prophecy. How pathetic is that? You could have been happy with him.”

“Liar!”

Crack!

“Spanking my ass won’t change the truth.” She wiggled her hips. “You can spank me until I bleed, but it won’t change reality.”

I drew back my hand and...

Stopped.

She wanted me to spank her. She wanted me to lose control. A dominant controlled her submissive. She was not controlled by the submissive. I took a deep breath. I had lost control. Again. I frowned at the jinn. She had a smile on her lips.

“And, I suppose, you can restore the great love of my life.”

“Well, you get a wish. It doesn’t have to be to go to the mirage garden. I can restore Kevin to you.”

“But I don’t want him back. I want Sophia.”

“Your lesbian acolyte? Sworn to Saphique? Well, she won’t be for much longer. If my Lord and Husband hasn’t already rammed his cock into her, he will. She’ll be his whore. She’ll forget all about you and Saphique. She’ll live and die in the Mirage Garden, her every thought bent on pleasuring him.”

“Like your every thought.”

Saniyya shuddered. “Yes. He bent me to his will.”

“Shame you’ll never see him again,” I said, heading to the bed. I sat down on it.

“I will.”

“How? You’re manacled to the wall. Like all those people in your mosaics. How long before you’re one of them? Before you’re trapped in here forever?”

“You’re trapped in here, too?” Saniyya said. “I just have to wait you out.”

“I thought you knew everything about me,” I laughed. I reached out to the silver bowl containing the dates on her bed. I grabbed one and popped it into my mouth. I shuddered at the sensual delight rushing through me. “I already have my exit worked out with my companions.”

“No, you don’t.” Her eyes narrowed.

“You know my companions. You know what they are capable of. Faoril is almost a master mage. Are you saying she doesn’t know the magics to break in here and set me free?”

Saniyya frowned. “I ... I don’t know. She isn’t in here. I can’t...” Her face frowned. “You believe she can.”

“I know she can,” I said, popping another date into my mouth. “So I just have to wait for her to rescue me. And then you’ll be stuck in here forever.”

“You won’t get Sophia back if you do this.”

“I won’t get her back if I let you dominate me and trap me in here.” I took another date. I shuddered as I bit into it. “Mmm, these are delicious. Thank you for making them.”

She yanked on the manacles, her dark hair flying, her shapely ass shaking back and forth. This was how you dominated. You had to be in control. A dominant wasn’t someone that overpowered a person physically. It wasn’t someone who raged and shouted and inflicted pain. No, a dominant projected power. Calm, authoritative power.

And the submissive responds to dominance with surrender.

“You can’t leave me like this,” she said. “You have to free me.”

“Why should I free you?” I paused, rolling a sticky date between my fingers. “Unless you call me Mistress.”

She shook her head. “Riad is my Lord and Husband.”

“Pity. I guess he’s losing out on one of his jinn. His harem’s a little smaller.” I popped the date into my mouth and let out an orgasmic shudder. I fell back on the bed, arms outstretched over my head as I stared at the top of the lamp. “I wonder how long Faoril will wait before acting?”

“You really believe she can break in here?”

“I have no doubts. She is skilled. Intelligent. Smartest woman I have ever met.” I licked the honey off my fingers. “I just have to lie here, relax, and wait for her to rescue me.”

Saniyya swallowed. She pressed her cheeks against the wall, eyes closed, thinking. I breathed in and out, slow, relaxed. I studied her, the way she trembled. The way the chains rattled. Her ass shook back and forth as she warred within herself.

I had already won. I just had to wait for her to realize it.

I could almost see the ideas flash through her mind. The various scenarios she imagined and then discarded. With each one, her hope died and her anxiety rose. How long would Faoril wait to rescue me? I believed she would. She was considering how right now.

And with her skill, she would save me.

Every heartbeat brought Saniyya closer to surrender. She glanced at me, and I gave her a mocking smile. I arched an eyebrow, letting her know how unconcerned I was. She chewed on her lower lip. Then her hands yanked hard on the manacles.

“How did you know they would hold me?”

“Educated guess,” I shrugged. “Aren’t there always a weakness for magical beings in the stories? Some way to overpower them, usually using their own magics against them. I assumed the manacles only open for the dominant who chained the submissive.”

“You’re not my dominant,” she hissed, defiance in her eyes.

“No, I guess not.” I shrugged. “Well, it shouldn’t be long now. It was nice meeting you, Saniyya. And thanks for the dates.” I grabbed one more and popped it into my mouth. “They are orgasmic.”

She let out a frustrated groan. She smacked her forehead into the wall, eyes closed. Then, in a whispered voice, she said, “Release me, Mistress.”

“Hmm?” I asked sitting up.

“Release me ... Mistress,” she said, her voice strained.

“And what do I get by releasing you?”

“I will take you to the Mirage Gardens to get what you desire,” she answered.

“And my friends.”

“Yes, I will take you all,” she agreed. “Mistress. Please, release me, Mistress, and let me serve you.”

I felt it as she said those words. The lamp hummed with the power of her submission. She had surrendered to me. She had given up on being freed any other way. I smiled, standing up and walking to her.

“See, doesn’t that feel nice to submit to me?” I purred, cupping her chin.

“Yes, Mistress.”

I kissed her on the lips as I reached up and freed her from the manacles.


Xandra – The Mirage Garden

The silk felt wonderful beneath my back and rear as I undulated on the bed beside Sophia. My feet slid across it as I stretched out my legs then retracted them, shuddering at the glide of silk against my soles. I moaned, my eyes fluttering as I drifted on such wonderful, lusty desires.

My entire body trembled with need. The wonderful Yasmine and Zaina had prepared my body, anointed me with scented unguents and adorned me with sensual perfumes. They painted my face, transforming my innocences into wanton beauty. My pussy burned, aching to be filled. My fingers ran up and down my thighs, fingernails scratching, the wonderful sensations rippling through my flesh.

A man appeared. His flesh crimson. I gasped, blinking my lush eyelashes in shock, fearing another man to see my naked body. I was a married woman. Only my husband should see me. Only Chaun and—

The man was Chaun. I somehow didn’t notice. But between blinks of my eye, he became clear. His pure-black skin, far darker than Yasmine’s ebony flesh, glistened with perfumed oils. His cock stood erect from his forest of silvery pubic hair. His smile, so roguish and wicked, graced his lips as his violet eyes stared at us.

“My husband,” I cooed.

“Lord and husband,” he corrected, his smile growing.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I answered. “My Lord and Husband. Look at him, Sophia.”

“Uh-huh,” she moaned, pierced tongue licking her ruby lips. She was beautiful, too, anointed and glistening. I reached out, touching her side as she masturbated herself. “Oh, yes. This feels so wrong, but...”

“You want to please me,” Chaun said.

“Yes.” Sophia shuddered again.

“Then please me.”

Sophia’s head snapped to her right to look at me. Her green eyes were lidded with passion. Then she lunged over and kissed me. I moaned, her tongue piercing rubbing on the roof of my mouth as our bodies turned, small breasts pressing together. She hugged me, hands seizing my ass, pulling me close into her embrace.

Our bodies rubbed and undulated together. I felt our Lord and Husband’s approval as he watched us. It made me so happy to please Chaun. I shuddered, undulating my hips, my nipples brushing Sophia’s.

“Such beautiful wives,” Chaun said.

Wives ... That wasn’t right. Luben allowed only one husband. One wife.

But Sophia tasted so wonderful. The cosmetics painted on her lips tasted so sweet. Blood rushed through my veins. I didn’t fight it as she rolled me onto my back, settling atop me. My hands stroked her sides, sliding down to her ass. I squeezed it, pulling her against me. Her belly piercing rubbed on my stomach as she ground her clit into mine.

Such wonderful pleasure sparked through me. That was all that mattered. Pleasing Chaun and enjoying my body. I didn’t need to think about Luben and his vows. Only pleasure. Sensual, beautiful, wicked pleasure.

My tongue dueled with Sophia’s, her piercing exciting. Her hands slid up my side, cupping my breasts as she lay atop me. Her ass clenched and relaxed beneath my hands as she ground her clit against mine.

She broke the kiss, resting her forehead on mine, nuzzling our noses together. “Oh, I love tribbing a sexy woman. Mmm, feel our clits kiss? Isn’t it the best?”

“Yes,” I moaned. “Especially with our Lord and Husband watching.”

“Lord...” Sophia blinked her eyes. “Husband... ? That can’t ... be...”

“Just writhe,” I moaned. “Don’t think. Grind our clits together.”

Her smile grew. “Oh, you are a wicked one, Xandra.”

We kissed again, hot and passionate. My fingers dug into the cheeks of her ass as the pleasure built inside of me. We humped and undulated faster and harder. The pleasure built between us as we pressed our flesh together. Hot and sensual. Our clits ached and throbbed.

The unguents rubbed into my skin warmed my flesh. My blood pumped hot, bringing the fire to my pussy. It burned. I trembled, bucking up into her clit, moaning into our kiss. My cunt clenched as the pleasure smoldered and crackled.

Sophia shuddered atop me. Her hips ground hard, rubbing her clit against mine. Pleasure surged through my body as her juices flooded across my pussy. She trembled about me, kissing me so hard, her eyes squeezed shut.

She broke the kiss, moaned, “Oh, yes. Saphique’s sweet snatch. Yes, yes, yes. You are so wonderful, Xandra.”

“So are you,” I sang, my voice trilling. Sophia’s trembling body ground her clit in slow circles on mine. My toes curled. “Oh, Luben’s sacred vows. I ... I...”

I came.

I caught a glimpse of Chaun’s violet eyes. He was closer to the bed, watching us writhe in sapphic pleasure for him. My pussy spasmed as the heat exploded through my body. Warm ripples that made me tremble. My nipples ached and throbbed as they kissed Sophia’s. She spasmed atop me then slumped, her eyes fluttering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.