The Knight and the Acolyte Book 7: Illusory Passion
Chapter 3: The Pirate’s Claws

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Pirate’s Claws - Knight-Errant Angela and her naughty acolyte Sophia continue their quest. To get the next piece of the High King's sword they have to venture into the Mirage Gardens hidden deep in the desert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Warlock Faoril – The Golden Hunger, The Nimborgoth

Shock paralyzed my actions as the pirate captain, Thyrna, pressed my face into the shaved, spicy folds of her pussy, smearing it on my flesh as she held a fistful of my short, light-brown hair. Pain flared across my scalp as she humped against me. She lay on her bed’s edge. I knelt on the deck of her cabin while her ship rocked and creaked about us. It was dim, sunlight streaming through small portholes, the beams of light moving as the ship sailed south to Hargone.

“This is power,” she moaned. “Commanding obedience. You are on my ship, slut, and you will obey me. Please me.”

I had marched in here to set her straight about Thrak. No one owned him, not even me. I was his lover. We had given each other our hearts. Not taken. She couldn’t have him. But it all went so wrong. She had seized me despite the fact I could summon magic, Thrak’s cum warming my stomach. I could wrap her up in air, gather water from the atmosphere and bind her, animate her sheets to tie her, or even send my magic into her mind and dominate her, turning her into a puppet like I had with Relaria.

No. Not that.

I could do a dozen different things to stop her dominating me, but she was so confident. Her dark-brown body heaved, her breasts bouncing, the right nipple pierced by a gold ring. Her face twisted with a cruel, hungry smile as she ground her wet snatch on my lips.

“Lick, little mage,” she moaned. “Devour. Please. Make me cum, and then I’ll let you fetch your orc. You can kneel in the corner as I make him mine. He’ll make a superb member of my crew.” She laughed, cruel and seductive, her fingers tightening in my hair.

From where did this fear come? Why was I afraid of her? I was powerful. I had faced dangers, erinyes, the orcs, even the dangerous Warlock Fireeyes. I have dueled two master mages. I have ventured into the cursed mines of the dwarves to face an ancient evil.

So why did this human woman intimidate me?

My tongue licked through the folds of her pussy, teasing her, gathering her spicy juices. The woman let out a purring moan, her body shuddering. An orgasmic-like gasp escaped her lips as she squirmed her hips. Her pussy was hot. My tongue gathered her cream with every lick.

“Just like that, slut,” she groaned. “Fucking whore. I hate little dykes. I hate soft tongues and smooth cheeks. I love men, but you’ll do. You need to learn that I am the queen of this ship. You worship and obey me.

Why was I afraid? I had the power of the elements.

But what if she could negate them? My fingers clenched on her ass as I nuzzled and licked. My tongue flailed into her pussy as memories of the gnome bounty hunter and her alchemical vials flitted across my mind. She negated my magic with a chemical. Did Thyrna know about it?

Or what if she had powers? Some people were born with innate powers, like the twinborn witches of the Tuathan or the seventh daughter of the seventh daughter. And there were other schools of magic that did not rely on the teachings of the Magery Tower. The foul Warlocks of Chevsa, the shadowmancers of the Shizhuth Empire, the strange arts rumored to be performed in lands across the Vilianth Ocean. Where was she from? Where did humans have such a deep-brown skin? It wasn’t the darker hue of the Halanian nomads, but darker than any Thosian, Valyan, or Thlinian.

“You can do better than that, little mage,” Thyrna laughed. “Eat my pussy, or I will have to punish you.”

My eyes flicked to the wall covered in lashes, whips, paddles, and canes. I tongued her faster. I pressed my mouth into her pussy, licking and nibbling, I moved my hand up from her ass to probe her pussy. I sank into her hot depths while she humped against me. I pumped in and out of her silky flesh.

A strange itch formed in my own pussy. Hot and itching. I squirmed, my hips quaking. I bit my lip, struggling not to get caught up in the excitement of this. My tongue flicked up to her clit, hard and throbbing, begging to be teased.

So I did.

I teased her. I tongued her. I needed her to explode. My tongue flailed against her flesh. She moaned and hissed. Her back arched, thrusting her breasts high as her fingers dug into my hair. The gold ring piercing her right nipple flashed as a beam of sunlight danced across her. I was pleasing her. Driving her to her orgasm.

I nibbled on her clit and thrust a third finger into her pussy. I pumped in and out of her wet depths, her juices coating my hand. I breathed in her musk as her bed creaked. The woman’s thighs tightened about her face.

“Yes, yes, yes, little mage,” hissed the pirate captain. “Oh, pump those fucking fingers in me. Make me cum. Worship me. You’re doing so well.”

Her praise sent a pleased flush through me. My pussy grew even juicier. I squirmed beneath my robes, my excitement swelling. I flailed my tongue against her clit as I worked my fingers faster and faster in and out of her cunt. Her gasps and moans spurred me on. I had to please her. That made her happy.

And I wanted to. The fear had transformed into weak desire, catalyzed by her praise, by the excitement of having no control. She could do anything to me because she had real power. What did I have?

The power to get an innocent lamia killed?

“You fucking slut, yes,” she hissed. “Devour me. Make me explode on your mouth.”

She humped harder, the bed creaking. My fingers pumped through her juicy pussy. Her sheath tightened on my digits. She jerked hard on my hair, pulling me into the depths of her pussy. Her flesh pressed against my lips, her folds caressing my cheeks.

“Whore!” she hissed. “Weak, pathetic slut. A mage with no power.”

The humiliating words shot through me. I squirmed more as her pussy spasmed about my fingers. Juices flooded from her cunt. I made her cum. Her moans became yowls of pleasure. She thrashed on the bed, trying to rip my hair from my head.

“Drink it all, slut. Drink it! You gods-damned whore. You thought you were strong. But you weren’t.” Her breasts heaved a final time, and then she let go of my hair. “Now strip, you whore.”

“S-Strip?”

“D-Did I st-stutter like you,” she hissed, mocking me. Her hand let me go as she rose, her breasts heaving. She toyed with her piercing as she stood up, stretching her dark nipple. “Now!”

I flinched and reached for my red robe’s ties. I unbelted it and slipped it off my shoulders as she walked to her wall of whips and lashes, her finger running across them. I trembled as I stood naked, my pale body exposed.

“Which one to use on you,” she asked, caressing them.

“U-Use? N-No.”

She glanced at me with those hungry eyes. “Oh, are you trying to find a spine again?”

“I-I-I.” I took a deep breath, the idea of pain did not appeal to me. Maybe being forced to lick pussy turned me on, or surrendering to another’s strength, like Thrak’s. But pain ... I wasn’t Sophia. “No. You’re not going to hurt me.”

Her smile grew. “So you’re not as spineless as you seem. Not as broken as I thought. You found something on the island.” She pulled off a rattan cane, thin, made of pale wood. She smiled. “Well, it’s far more fun when you’re strong. It makes breaking you even more satisfying.”

“You’re not breaking me. Thrak isn’t yours. And I’m not your pleasure slave.”

“Then why are my pussy juices smeared on your lips, slut?”

I flushed as she advanced on me. The ship rolled beneath my feet. I adjusted, swallowing as she smacked the cane into her palm. It made a stinging slap. My ass clenched. I did not want to feel that on my backside. My father had canned me once as a child when I left the barn open and several cows escaped.

It hurt.

“If you want to spank someone, try Sophia. She gets off on the pain.”

“It’s no fun if you enjoy it.” Cruel light shone in her eyes. “Bend over the bed, slut, or I will beat you to the floor.”

“No,” I said, tensing, my heart thudding. I didn’t have to be afraid of her. I had power. I could wrap her in magic. She couldn’t stop it. She was bluffing. It had to be a bluff. Just confidence. Arrogance.

But there was no fear as she raised the cane. She did not respect my magic. She knew I had it and didn’t care. Was it the confidence that she could stop my magic, or a bluff to keep me fearful? The rattan slashed down.

I reacted.

Wind swirled, seizing the cane and ripping it from her grip. She hissed, stumbling forward. I threw the cane to the side and sent the air to seize her. Unseen currents rushed at her, touched her, wrapped about her and—

She stepped through the wind.

Her finger played with the nipple piercing as she took another step. I swallowed, my eyes widening. She did have a way to negate my magic. My eyes fell on the nipple piercing, the only things she wore.

“What is that?”

“In the Queendom, we know how to negate energies. How to redirect and channel them into more useful avenues.”

“The Queendom of Naith?” I swallowed, shuddering at the words. Across the Shilter Strait from the Halani desert lay the Queendom of Naith, ruled by the cruel Rakshasas. One of Las’s bastard races, the rakshasas were all female shapechangers. They often ruled over tribal populations. Unlike most rakshasas, the ones of the Queendom work together instead of competing. “You’re a... ?”

She licked her lips. “Yes. And you are a scrumptious morsel. I should eat you all up.”

Her head blurred. Orange fur sprouted. Her dark eyes became slitted felines as a muzzle grew. The fur was striped with black. More black stripes appeared across her body, staining brown skin, as her head finished transforming into a tiger’s. She snarled, sharp fangs dripping with saliva. Claws grew from her fingertips.

Other than the head and claws, she appeared fully human.

I backed up and bumped into the hull of the ship as she advanced. Rakshasas ate meat. Preferably human. And my magic didn’t work on her. I bit my lip as she strode forward, her breath washing over me. A rough tongue licked my cheek.

“You can bend over the bed and let me spank your ass, or I can enjoy you in other ways.” She ran her claws over my belly, not scratching me, just letting me feel how sharp they are. “What will it be, little mage?”

“I’ll bend over,” I said, whimpering.

She licked my face again with her wet tongue. Her muzzle pressed against my lips, kissing me. She blurred, the fur retracting, human lips forming, her tongue shrinking, the claws vanishing. Tears beaded my eyes as she kissed me.

“Now go fetch the cane and bend over.” She grinned. “And feel free to scream. I want Thrak to know I dominated his little cunt.”

“He’ll kill you,” I swallowed, staring at the cane.

She laughed and then pushed me towards the cane. I stumbled and fell on my knees. The pitching deck threw off my balance as I tried to stand again. She kept laughing, savoring it as I crawled to get her cane.

“I am going to enjoy making you howl,” she laughed. “This is what you’ve earned by marching in here little—”

The door burst open and Thrak entered.


Thrak

Thyrna turned, her cat-like eyes smoking as she looked at me. “Finally decided to obey me? Good. You can stand in the corner and watch as I cane your little—”

My hand lashed out and seized her throat. The rage growled in me. The captain’s words choked off as I squeezed. Her hand seized my wrists, fingernails scratching as her eyes bulged. “I. Heard. You. Threaten. Her.”

I spoke each word clearly.

“Thrak,” Faoril sobbed, staring at me as she knelt. “S-she’s a rakshasa.”

“I don’t care.” I threw Thyrna back onto the bed. She coughed and gasped as she struggled to sit up, her throat red.

“I have thirty sailors,” she snarled. “I will have you and your companions’ throats slit and thrown overboard if you don’t stand in the corner and watch as I cane your little mage.”

“Faoril, fetch the cane,” I growled. “It’s time to give Thyrna what she wants.”

“Wants?” Faoril blinked.

“I want you on your knees, orc,” she hissed. “You are mine. You will be my first mate, the strongest of my crew. You will love me and worship me and serve me.”

I laughed. “You tried to tame me once, cunt. You do not have the strength. But that’s okay. I’m here to give you what you’ve been thinking about since we left the ship.” I undid the belt holding my kilt up. It dropped, revealing my hard, swarthy cock, tip pierced by a bone ring. Her eyes locked on it. “You want to be dominated again. You want to surrender control.”

“What?” Faoril gasped in shock as she stood, holding the rattan cane.

“Never,” hissed Thyrna. “I. Do. Not. Sub. Mit.”

She threw herself at me, hissing like a cat. I let her crash into my body. Her fingernails tore at my chest as her mouth bit at my neck. Hard. I didn’t wince at the pain. Her wet cunt rubbed on my stomach as she thrashed.

I seized her by the back of the neck and wrenched her off of me. I spun her around and bent her over the bed, pinning her down. I placed a hand between her shoulder blades, the tip of my dick rubbing at her ass.

“Faoril, spank the slut’s ass,” I growled as I crawled onto the bed, moving around her while keeping her pinned. My dick bobbed before me. “She wants it. She craves it. And she deserves it.”

“Las’s horny cock,” snarled Thyrna. “If you think you can get away with this, you are wrong. My sailors love me. They will kill you and—”

I thrust my cock into her mouth. She didn’t bite.

Instead, the slut sucked. I groaned, holding her dark hair in my broad hands, sliding her mouth up and down my cock as Faoril moved behind her, a vicious grin on her pussy-stained lips. Thyrna had tried to take my lover’s power away.

And now it was time for Faoril to take it back.

The cane hissed through the air then cracked on Thyrna’s ass. The pirate captain howled about my dick, her voice vibrating around the sensitive tip. Her butt-cheeks rippled. The cane left a bright, red stripe behind, her flesh rising in a puckered welt.

“That’s it, slut,” I growled. “Take your punishment. This is what you want. When I’m on your ship, you’re my pussycat.”

Crack!

Thyrna bucked and moaned again as I fucked her mouth up and down my cock. She could bite. She could transform into a rakshasa. But she didn’t. Her hands gripped my thighs, holding on tight as my dick slid deeper and deeper into her mouth. She sucked. Her tongue caressed my dick. Pleasure rippled out of her.

Crack!

Faoril’s breasts jiggled as she drew back the cane, a wild lust in her eyes. Juices stained her thighs, her pussy hot and wet. I fucked my hips forward, slamming my cock down the pirate captain’s throat as Faoril cracked the rattan cane down again, painting another red stripe.

“Fuck the slut,” hissed Faoril. “Fuck her mouth. Dump your cum down her throat. You should see her cunt, Thrak. The whore is dripping. She loves this.”

Crack!

“Oh, yes, I can see your lust, whore!” Faoril’s nipples were so hard. They would be so beautiful if they were pierced. “You want me to keep spanking you? Slut!”

Crack!

Every time Faoril canned the rakshasa, Thyrna sucked harder. Her throat constricted about my dick as it rammed down her esophagus. She took it, saliva dribbling out of her mouth, her eyes wild with lust. Her hips shook more and more, her fingers digging into my legs.

And she purred.

I groaned as her purrs massaged my cock, vibrating her larynx and throat. It was wonderful. I slammed my dick all the way down her throat, groaning, savoring the humming sensation. The tip of my dick ached. My balls boiled.

“Fucking slut!” hissed Faoril.

Crack!

“Threaten to hurt my friends!”

Crack!

“And all along, you just wanted Thrak to dominate you!”

Crack!

The rakshasa’s ass leaped. She purred louder. Faoril’s eyes widened. Juices splashed on the floor. Thyrna came just from being spanked. She worked her throat, massaging my cock. I groaned, my balls boiling.

And erupted down her throat.

“Gewin’s mighty cock,” I grunted as I poured load after load of jizz down her throat.

“Drink it all, slut!”

Crack!

I grunted as the final blast of my cum shot into her mouth. The pleasure bled through my body. I sucked in deep breaths as I let go of the pirate captain. Her mouth slid off my dick with a wet plop. She licked her lips, sucking in deep breaths.

I stared at her. “You belong to me, right? Your ship is at the disposal of our party.”

She let out a purring moan and rubbed her cheek into my naked thigh. “Yes, Thrak. Yes.” She bit my thigh. “Yours. Just fuck me with that mighty cock.”

“While you lick Faoril’s cunt.”

“Of course,” she moaned. “Anything. Just use me.”

Faoril stared at me in astonishment.

I petted Thyrna’s head and grinned at Faoril. “Have you never had a pet pussycat? I thought you mages loved them.”

“They make me sneeze.” She blinked and then shuddered. “But I would love to have my pussy licked.”


Chaun

The salty scent of the sea filled my nose as the Golden Hunger knifed through the blue waters of the Nimborgoth. My wife leaned over the railing, her ass pressing against the skirt she wore. Her musical laughs drifted as her light-blue hair waved in the breeze.

I walked to her and peered down at the water for what had caught her attention. Blue-gray dolphins, their bodies sleek and wet, swam along the ship, breaking the surface and singing their own strange, nickering song before diving beneath the waves. There were a dozen of them.

“They like to swim in ship’s wakes,” I told her. “Playing.”

“I can see that,” she said. “They’re cute.”

I leaned against the railing and stared at the rest of the ship. Nearby, Angela gripped the railing, bent over it like Xandra did, but she wasn’t watching the dolphins. Sophia stood beside the knight, rubbing Angela’s lower back and holding back her fiery hair as she emptied her stomach’s contents into the sea.

Everyone else was inside, Thrak and Faoril dealing with the captain’s bold commands while Minx had led off Xera, monopolizing the elf’s cock. She was on her first day of being in heat, having her cock. She would only have two more.

And I wanted to watch the elf fuck my wife with her dick. Xera was the perfect way to ease Xandra out of her rigid morality. She clung to the antiquated notion that marriage meant fidelity. Yes, Luben the God of Love preached it, and there were those men and women who took it seriously.

But where was the fun in that?

If I could convince Xandra to open herself up, it would be easier for me to seduce other women. And I had to do that. I was a changeling. Any married woman was attractive to me. I ached to seduce them.

And Xandra was married. To me. As I stared at her, the white aura that surrounded her made her so appealing. My heart thudded. I loved taking her as myself, revealing in the thrill of a woman who loved me. Who was my wife.

But I still wanted other women.

So how could I get Minx away from Xera? As I listened to my wife’s chortles of delight at the dolphins, my mind worked over the problem. I needed someone to distract Minx. To seduce her. Thrak was out of the picture. The orc was tied up, maybe literally, in the captain’s cabin. And I couldn’t distract the halfling. I wanted the threesome with Xera. To have us share my wife’s body.

It made me so hard.

I needed someone else. And there really only was Sophia. She hadn’t seduced Minx yet. She hadn’t had a chance. And I don’t think Sophia had tried that hard. Not like she had tried to seduce my Xandra. Maybe Minx was too sexually free, or maybe it was the fact Minx enjoyed Xera too much that Sophia hadn’t bothered.

That had to change.

I gave my wife a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the ass before I sauntered down the deck to Angela and Sophia. The sailors, all big men, eyed my wife with hungry eyes. Seeing Xandra gangbanged, dripping with cum and wearing a smile on her lips shot through my mind.

Maybe one day. Baby steps. Seduction had to be slow. My dick throbbed. Seducing my own wife was intoxicating.

I leaned against the railing as Angela groaned.

“Is it as bad as the trip from Raratha?” I asked.

Angela shook her head. “No, no. Maybe I’m getting used to the rocking ... Ugh, why does it have to rock so badly?”

“The ship’s slim and it doesn’t have a wide berm,” I explained, “so it is more affected by the waves. It causes the ship to rock more. And we are going fast, knifing through the seas.”

“How do you know that?” Sophia asked, her green eyes blinking.

I shrugged. “I travel a lot. I’ve sailed up and down the Nimborgoth on many ships. The wider, slower ones don’t rock as much as the faster, leaner ships.”

“Great,” Angela complained. “We had to go and pick a swift pirate ship.”

“Lying down helps,” I added. “And drink lots of water.”

Sophia gave me a look. “Do you want to talk to me, Chaun?”

I shrugged. “Just passing the time. Trying to be helpful.”

She narrowed her eyes as Angela pushed from the railing. The knight muttered something about lying down as she stalked off. Sophia turned, folding her arms before her. She always was a little suspicious of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.