23 November 2006 - Cover

23 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan meets his new family. He and Karen are welcomed back to the Hen House. "Brad, Brenda and Diane, the reason that I asked you to be here is that I have something extremely important to tell you that will affect the rest of your lives."..."Well here goes. I have kept a secret from the three of you and it's time you knew the truth. I hope you can forgive me for never telling you about this until now."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

A few people stopped to watch this differently positioned trio, and Karen waved, looking at them upside down. She saw a couple standing naked, arms around their waists. Karen curled her right finger, calling them closer. They came within reach, and Karen motioned the guy closer with a touch to his thigh. She tilted her head sideways and took his limp cock into her mouth.

Now they were a foursome. “Suck him off, honey!” Dan urged. She nodded her head and went to town on the stranger’s cock.

“Isn’t this what we’ve wanted to happen to us, honey?” The woman said to her man.

“It sure is!” He grinned, watching this strange woman sucking on his cock. “We’re Gail and Jeff,” he introduced.

“I’m Dan. That’s my wife, Karen, sucking on your cock, and I’m fucking our friend, Vanessa.”

Gail kissed Jeff, then felt Karen slide two fingers into her waiting pussy. “Oh Jeff, she’s fingering my pussy!”

“We’re new here. My wife has never been touched by another woman before,” Jeff explained, watching Karen’s fingers go in and out of his wife’s pussy.

“How do you like it, honey, another woman fingering your pussy?” Jeff asked.

“I like it!” She smiled. “This is the first time another woman has sucked on my husband’s cock.”

“After my wife sucks off your husband, and I fuck our friend, why don’t you stay and they’ll eat your wife’s pussy?” Dan suggested.

“Okay,” they said together. Gail hesitantly leaned over and felt Karen’s right tit, and she returned the favour. Jeff had about a five-inch cock, and Gail was heavy set with full tits.

“Gail, after I fuck our friend, would you like me to fuck you?” Dan asked. She grinned shyly and began to turn red from embarrassment. She looked at Jeff, who slightly nodded his head.

“Yes, Iëd love for you to fuck me.” She was finally able to confess her secret desire to be fucked by a stranger.

Karen, being an expert cock sucker, had Jeff close in no time. “Oh honey, I’m going to cum!” He grimaced.

“Watch him cum, Gail,” Dan said. Karen took Jeff’s cock out of her mouth, holding it a few inches away. Jeff grunted, and he and Gail saw his cock shoot two good spurts of cum into her open mouth and one on her face. She swallowed his cum and opened her mouth to show them it was gone. She sucked hard, draining all the cum she could.

“Oh fuck Gail, that feels so fucking good!” Jeff exclaimed.

“I’ll suck you off just like that before we go home tonight,” Gail promised her husband.

Karen ran her fingers through Vanessa’s hair, arching her back in delight as her tongue fucked her pussy. “Oh fuck Dan, she’s going to make me fucking cum! Oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She panted, letting all those nearby listen to her sensual groans.

“It sounds so fucking lovely when another woman makes you cum,” Dan complimented.


Jeff and Gail now concentrated on watching Dan fuck Vanessa. He rubbed her cute ass cheeks as he worked his cock in and out of her. Karen wriggled out from underneath Vanessa and kissed her, then Dan. She smoothed her hand over his ass while he continued fucking her.

Karen stood between Jeff and Gail and put an arm around their waists, letting her right tit press against Gail’s left. “I sure love watching my man fuck other women, just as I’m sure Jeff will love watching other guys fuck you.”

She didn’t bother to remove Jeff’s cum from her cheek and looked forward to a good facial from several more guys.

“One of the difficult things is getting over your shyness here. Why don’t you both feel my tits as we watch my Dan fuck Vanessa?” Karen urged, looking at them. Jeff and Gail looked at each other and took a tit in hand. Karen always loved the sensation of two people feeling her tits at the same time. She turned her head toward Gail and kissed her lightly. Gail hesitated a moment, then accepted Karen’s affection, then fondled Gail’s left tit.

“You’ll find that in the Hen House, the girls will have an advantage over the guys. A guy may only cum once or twice in a night, and he’s done. Some may cum a third time, or, like Dan can do a few times, cum four times in a nine-hour visit. We girls, on the other hand, have the ability to stay up all night fucking or giving blow jobs.So Jeff, don’t be upset if Gail gets more action than you. She’s a new experience to the guys, and she’ll get more than her share of fucking.”

“Thanks, I’ll remember that,” he said.

“Another thing is, it will only be natural for each of you to feel jealous when you see the other fucking someone. When you go home tonight, go to bed, talk about what you both did, and I’ll guarantee you’ll fuck each other’s brains out.” Karen began to casually stroke Jeff’s cock.

“Dan and I treat our sexy fun as a hobby, and we always show respect for the one we’re with. I despise it when a guy invites you to his table and asks for a blow job and doesn’t appreciate it. You’re on your knees sucking away on his cock, trying to please him, and he’s too busy talking to other people to care less about your effort.”

“What do you do about that?” Gail asked.

“I give his cock a little nibble to get his attention. If that doesn’t work, I’ll get him close to cumming, then get up and leave him with his hard on, and he’ll probably jerk off.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Most of the guys are pretty good to you, though; just the odd jerk shows up.”

“I don’t know if too many guys will want to fuck me. I’m not as thin as you.” She compared their figures.

“What do you weigh?”

“160”

“That isn’t heavy. Some women in here weigh close to 200 pounds, and they still get plenty of fucks. Some men prefer well-developed women over thin ones. Many guys like a bit of meat on the bones. You know, more cushion for the pushn,’” she smiled.

Karen was distracted, hearing Dan begin to grunt his cum into Vanessa. “Fuck, do I ever love the sound of Dan cumming, especially when he fucks another woman,” she confessed. “Now Gail, would you be interested in getting underneath Vanessa and licking Dan’s cum from her pussy?”

She hesitated, looking at Jeff. He nodded his head in encouragement. “Dan, don’t pull out of Vanessa just yet; Gail is going to eat your cum from her,” Karen instructed. Gail went around the table, put one knee on the bench, and looked over at Jeff.

“Go ahead, honey,” he encouraged.

Gail crawled under Vanessa and had a very close view of Dan’s cock inside Van’s pussy. Dan let his cock slip out of her. His cock was slick and still hard from the Viagra in his system. Gail knew it was now or never and took Dan’s cock into her mouth. Jeff saw his wife sucking on another man’s cock for the first time. Karen knew how he’d be feeling and began stroking his cock.

Dan’s cum began to ooze from Vanessa’s pussy, dripping onto Gail’s chin. Gail turned her attention to Vanessa’s pussy, placing her hands on her hips and pulling her down. She stuck out her tongue and touched her lips. Dan’s cum ran onto her tongue, and she tasted it; it had a slightly sweeter flavour compared to Jeff’s cum. Then Gail began to kiss Vanessa’s pussy.

She was getting more aroused, knowing Jeff was watching her. Gail silently laughed, tasting another man’s cum for the first time from a woman’s pussy and not a blow job.

“I can feel you like watching your Gail with another woman, your cock is getting hard in my hand,” Karen teased. Gail took another turn sucking on Dan’s cock before he pulled back and sat down.


Up until now, Vanessa had been just taking in the pleasure of Gail’s tongue; now she wanted to return the enjoyment. She leaned down and parted Gail’s pussy lips with her fingers. Gail let out a slight gasp as she felt Vanessa’s tongue enter her. She was having her first girl-on-girl experience. Jeff’s cock grew harder in Karen’s hand, seeing his wife in a full-fledged sixty-nine with another woman.

“Forgive me for leaving you with a good hard-on, but I can’t turn down the opportunity to eat some new pussy,” Karen explained, going to the feet of Gail. Karen joined Vaness, and they shared a good kiss, then Van held Gail’s lips open so Karen could lick Gail’s pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.