Three Square Meals
Chapter 52 - The Trankarans reveal the cause of their recent troubles.

Copyright© 2016 by Tefler

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The Trankarans reveal the cause of their recent troubles. - It's 2779 and a retired Terran Federation Marine has taken up life as a trader. Follow John Blake's adventures as he travels the galaxy on his freighter, the "Fool's Gold". A two-million-word epic full of beautiful women, rampaging aliens, gunfights, space combat, and a mysterious heritage that will shake the foundations of the galaxy!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Robot   Space   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Transformation  

There were several space-faring alien species that had tiny empires dotted along the border between the Trankaran Republic, and the Terran Federation. Port Megara was the biggest outpost along the border with Trankaran Space, and this huge Terran Federation Space Station provided a convenient place for them all to meet and trade.

Port Megara was built along the familiar vertical “stack of plates” design used by most distant Terran stations, and like the others they had visited before, the central ring was the largest by far. It housed the majority of the docking bays around its circumference, and there was a steady stream of oddly shaped merchant vessels heading in and out of the station. The merchant shipping belonged to the minor space empires in this quadrant of space, and to avoid squabbles breaking out between them, the Terran Federation Navy enforced the peace with a substantial defensive fleet.

As they approached, a flashing light on Alyssa’s console let her know that they were being hailed by the station. She pressed the button to accept the incoming audio call.

A slightly bored sounding military communications officer said, “Incoming cruiser, please identify yourself, and your business at Port Megara.”

“This is Commodore John Blake on the Invictus, requesting clearance to land. We’re visiting Doctor Dylan Fernandez,” John answered the communications officer politely.

After a short pause, the comms officer replied, now much more animated, “Please proceed to Docking Bay One, Commodore! It’s an honour to have you visit the station, Sir!”

Before the comms officer ended the call, they could hear excited chatter in the background. John glanced over at Alyssa, and said wryly, “Looks like they might have heard of us.”

Calara was standing between them on the Command Podium, judging that it was fairly unlikely they would need her at combat stations when docking at a friendly starport. She smiled down at him, and when he held his arms open for her, she sat in his lap.

John smiled back at her and asked, “Enjoying your first taste of the Command Chair, Lieutenant?”

The Latina laughed heartily, and wriggled in his lap, as she replied, “Very much, Commodore, but there seems to be some kind of large joystick affixed to the chair.”

“Ah,” John replied knowingly. “You just have to slot that into a pert young Tactical Officer, and it’s a much more comfortable fit.”

She giggled and said, “I’ll bear that in mind, thanks!”

She settled in his lap, and John encircled her in his arms as they watched Alyssa bring the Invictus in to dock. Docking Bay One was very large, but their assault cruiser was much too big to fully dock in a station of this size. Instead Alyssa pulled up alongside the station, then guided them in with careful feathering of the retro-thrusters, until the broad docking collar moulded to the Invictus’ hull. Several loud clanks signified that magnetic docking clamps were now attached to their ship, locking them securely in place.

Alyssa rose gracefully from her chair, and John put his hands on Calara’s waist, lifting her effortlessly off his lap. She regained her feet lithely with a smooth pirouette, and flashed him a broad smile, her dark brown eyes smouldering at his casual display of strength.

He stood up next to her, and slipped his arm around her waist, to gently stroke her lower belly through the figure hugging pencil-skirt she was wearing. He leaned down to whisper in her ear, “That’s why we’re going to do things differently with you and Alyssa. I know just what gets your motor running, my fiery little beauty.” Hearing this, Calara breathed in sharply, her eyes flashing with excitement.

Alyssa laughed merrily and said, “Come on you two, we better get moving. At this rate you’re going to want to spend the rest of the morning in bed, and Dylan’s waiting for us.”

They grinned at her, and nodded at the same time, then the three of them strolled down the illuminated steps of the Command Podium and into the grav-tube. When they reached Deck Nine, they stepped out of the soft red glow, and walked up to the airlock door. John placed his hand on the DNA reader, and the outer airlock door spiralled open, showing the interior of the docking bay beyond.

Calara spotted her brother waiting patiently over on the other side of the docking bay, and she ran over to join him, giving him a big hug. Normally a quiet and reserved young man, Dylan laughed happily as he returned his little sister’s hug, and the two of them began to talk animatedly. Alyssa and John glanced at each other and smiled, then walked over to join the two of them.

Dylan was just over six foot, with dark hair, and the same coffee-coloured skin as his younger sibling. He turned to look through his wire-framed glasses at John and Alyssa as they approached, then hesitated for a moment, before standing at attention and saluting John.

“It’s good to see you again, Commodore,” he said respectfully.

John returned his salute, then stuck out his hand, and smiled at him as he said, “There’s no need to stand on ceremony, Dylan. It’s great to see you too.”

Dylan grinned at him, and shook his hand, before darting a glance to his side as he said, “We have an audience, so I was caught a little off-guard.”

John darted a look in the same direction, and saw half a dozen men in orange jumpsuits, which identified them as belonging to one of Port Megara’s maintenance teams. They all jumped to attention when he looked their way, saluting him with enthusiasm. He saluted them back reflexively, then smiled at Calara’s brother and said, “I would have thought it would take more than a handful of engineers to unsettle you, Dylan.”

Dylan laughed then said, “That’s true, but your growing fame has brought quite a few curious onlookers.” He turned slightly and his eyes darted up and to the left, at the back wall of the docking bay.

John followed his gaze again, and saw a clear glass viewing gallery that ran the length of the huge hangar. The entire fifty metre long window was full of people, all eagerly staring into the docking bay to get a glimpse of the Lion of the Federation. He stepped to the side around Dylan, and looking up purposefully, he saluted his audience before giving them a friendly wave. The crowd went wild, and they could hear the muffled sounds of cheering through the reinforced glass. Calara and Alyssa moved to flank him, and waved at the crowd too, beaming sparkling smiles at them. The cheering seemed to intensify, and Dylan watched his little sister, quite bemused.

After a minute of playing to the crowd, John turned to Dylan and said, “Perhaps we could go and have a chat somewhere a bit more private?”

Dylan nodded, then led them through the broad double doors out of the docking bay, and along a corridor into the central section of Port Megara Space Station. “Brace yourselves,” he warned them, when they arrived at another set of wide double doors at the end of the corridor. He pressed a button on the wall, and once the reinforced doors had whirred open with the quiet hum of servos, he led them through.

The corridor opened out into a broad plaza, which was designed in exactly the same way as that of Port Medea. There was a central park lined with trees and rows of shops around the edge of the plaza. They walked out into the shopping district, and both Alyssa and Calara drew in their breath sharply.

Unlike the deserted warzone that had been Port Medea, Port Megara was a thriving trade hub, and the plaza was packed with people. Except they weren’t meandering around the plaza, browsing for goods, they were all standing waiting for a glimpse of the Lion of the Federation, and two of his lionesses. When Dylan led them into the plaza, the hushed silence was broken by a rippling cheer as the crowd clapped and whooped.

John was shocked, but somehow managed to mask it. He glanced at Dylan a little wide-eyed, and said over the deafening cheers, “What’s going on? We’ve never had this kind of greeting before.”

Dylan smiled at him, and spoke loudly to make himself heard, “You’ve been on the news again! Just last night, actually. I’ll tell you about it when we can hear ourselves think!”

He turned, and started leading them through the broad path between the excited onlookers. When they walked out from under the broad balcony on the second level, the noise from the crowd seemed to surge in volume as the people on the top level started cheering as well. John walked through the open area as he followed in Dylan’s wake, smiling at the excited people, and shaking the odd proffered hand. He glanced over his shoulder at the girls to check they were alright, and he grinned when he saw that they were loving the attention. Their eyes sparkled with excitement as they waved at the crowd, beaming bright smiles at the onlookers, who cheered for them all the louder.

Dylan guided them through to the elevators on the other side of the plaza, and they gave the crowd a final wave before the doors closed behind them, and the elevator started to descend. John, Alyssa and Calara shared a glance, then burst into nervous, relieved laughter, their bodies coursing with adrenaline after the unexpected encounter with the crowds. Dylan smiled at them while trying to appear calm, but the slight tremble in his hand gave away the fact that he had found the walk through the crowd just as exhilarating as they had.

They sank down through a dozen levels, before stopping on Deck Twenty Seven, and he led them out into a deserted corridor. He walked along ahead of them for a short distance, then pressed his hand on a DNA reader to the side of a set of double doors. The doors swished open quietly, and mellow music drifted out into the corridor.

“Welcome to Port Megara’s Officers’ Lounge,” Dylan said with a smile. “We might get a few curious officers dropping by, but this is going to be as private as it gets. You’re quite the celebrities now.”

The lounge was deserted, apart from a bartender, who waved at Dylan in a friendly manner. Dylan walked over to some sofas in the corner of the room, then gestured for them to sit, as he took a seat on the sofa opposite. The bartender walked over briskly to take their orders, then strolled back to the bar to make their drinks, leaving them in peace.

John let out a breath he hadn’t realised he’d been holding, and said, “You mentioned we were on the news last night?”

Dylan chuckled and said, “Yes, I can’t believe you haven’t seen it.” He turned in his chair and called across to the bartender, “Hey Pete! Could you try and find us TFNN’s latest exclusive on the Lion of the Federation?”

Pete the bartender looked up from the bar, and called back, “Sure! It shouldn’t be too hard to find, they repeated it several times, and I saw it this morning too. I’ll play the feed on the viewscreen to your right.”

Dylan smiled at him, and gave him the thumbs up, before turning to look at his surprising guests once more. He shifted his calm gaze to his sister, and said, “You really have changed, Calara. The little sister I used to know would have been frightened out of her wits by that crowd, and I must admit I found it pretty intimidating. But there you were, playing the crowds like it was second nature. It was very impressive.”

Calara blushed slightly, but smiled at him gratefully for the compliment, and said, “When you’ve seen as much action as we have recently, a crowd of excited civilians doesn’t seem quite so daunting.”

Her brother shook his head in admiration, and said, “I saw the video of you receiving the ‘Lion Defender’ medal. Congratulations by the way! Mum and Dad were both delighted.”

When he opened his arms for her, Calara got up and sat next to him, and he gave her a big hug. “They both told me to give you a hug from them, so that was it,” he said with a wry smile.

She laughed, and said, “Thanks. I’ve really missed you guys. It was lovely meeting up with everyone back on Jericho.”

Dylan nodded and grinned at her, saying, “We definitely need to have a rematch after our draw last time!”

John laughed and said, “Be careful, Dylan! She managed to knock me flat on my ass the other day.”

Her older brother was about to reply, when the bartender arrived with a tray of drinks which he set on the table, and handed a remote to Dylan. He glanced at John before he left, and grinned saying, “It’s an honour to have you in my bar, Commodore. Keep up the great work!”

John nodded at him, then glanced back at Dylan in surprise. Calara’s brother turned to the viewscreen and said, “You probably ought to check this out.”

He pressed the button on the remote, and the screen crackled for a moment as it turned on, before filling with the instantly recognisable view of the TFNN newsdesk. The image was frozen on the familiar face of an attractive, dark-skinned reporter, and the banner across the bottom said, Lead anchor - Jehanna Elani.

Dylan unpaused the recording and the reporter’s voice drifted out to them clearly, “In a special report today, we have an update on the activities of Commodore John Blake, the Lion of the Federation, and his crew of beautiful lionesses.”

Jehanna glanced to her left, and a holographic video appeared, playing footage of John and the girls receiving their Lion Defender medals.

“You no doubt remember the last TFNN exclusive on Commodore Blake’s exploits, where he and his heroic crew rescued ninety-two passengers from the liner Excelsior, which had been hijacked by a notorious band of murderous pirates. In this amazing scoop for TFNN, I can reveal to you tonight, that this hero of the Federation has been hard at work, saving citizens from peril once again.

Working closely with Terran Federation High Command, Commodore Blake conducted a lengthy investigation into the mercenary group, the Armoured Cobras. Acting on information provided by High Command, Commodore Blake uncovered the mercenaries had a dark and horrifying past.

Previously known as the New Eden Serpents, this gang of criminals were involved with dozens of high profile kidnappings and murders, spanning over a decade. They used the vast fortune they acquired from their heinous criminal acts, to create entirely new identities for themselves, and establish their mercenary company. These new identities were so painstakingly detailed, it was impossible for the authorities to link these criminals back to their nefarious roots.

In the course of the investigation, Commodore Blake discovered corruption at the heart of New Eden’s Police Department! Captain Cliff Buckley had previously sold information on potential targets to the Armoured Cobras, and under interrogation, revealed that the group had started up their kidnapping ways once again.

Commodore Blake led his elite team on a rescue mission, freeing a number of helpless kidnapping victims, who were being ransomed by this evil group of mercenaries. Not content with simply freeing the prisoners, Commodore Blake brought the hand of Federation Justice to bear on this band of murderers. We can reveal today that the Armoured Cobras have been wiped out, their terrible crimes against humanity demanding swift and appropriate punishment.”

Jehanna Elani then turned to her right, and a new holo-image showed several images of the prisoners they had rescued, being tearfully reunited with their families. Centred were the two children they had brought safely back to New Eden, running into the arms of their overjoyed parents.

While their mother hugged the children tearfully, the father rose and looked at the camera. A banner scrolling across the screen read, “Ashcroft Lexington III, CEO: Viebecht Corporation”. In a voice thick with emotion, he said, “I’ll never forget what John Blake did for my family. We were terrified we’d never see our children again, and here they are, safe and sound. Thank you Commodore, from all of us.”

As that image faded away, another of the tender scenes expanded to fill the viewscreen, and they recognised one of the women they had rescued. The scrolling bar identified her as Melissa Lincoln-Beaumont, wife of Billionaire Industrialist Pierce Lincoln-Beaumont. She was being hugged by her husband and daughter, and she said to the camera fervently, “I owe the Lion of the Federation my life! It’s not every day you get to be in the presence of a true hero!”

The cameras switched back to Jehanna Elani, and she smiled at her audience and said, “Profound words indeed. We here at the TFNN team, wish to thank you Commodore Blake, for protecting the hardworking citizens of the Terran Federation.”

Dylan switched off the viewscreen, and turned to face them, an eyebrow raised speculatively. “So, be honest with me. How much of that was bullshit?” he asked them, looking intrigued.

Calara shot a furtive glance towards John, and when he nodded, she leaned in towards her brother whispering, “Keep this to yourself, but High Command had no idea what was going on. Do you remember we said we were going to add a doctor to the crew, and pick her up from the Dragon March?”

Dylan was staring at her intently, and he nodded, saying quietly, “Yeah. I saw all about your exploits against the Kintark on TFNN as well.”

Calara nodded, then continued in a hushed voice, “Well, our new doctor lost her mother ten years ago, murdered by these New Eden Serpents. We were investigating the murder, and the clues led us to the Armoured Cobras. The evidence we found was damning, and when we discovered they were still kidnapping and ransoming people, we decided to mount a rescue. We attacked them at their base, and freed their latest group of victims.”

Dylan looked at her dubiously and he asked, “Whilst wiping out a whole company of mercs?”

His sister looked puzzled at his question, and replied, “We didn’t completely wipe them out, we did capture one of their cruisers.”

He laughed and shook his head, before saying quietly, “No, that’s not what I was struggling with. A company ranges in size from about one-hundred to two-fifty men, right?”

Calara brightened and nodded, seeing what he was asking, “Ah yes, they had just over two-hundred men on their roster. Most of them were in mechs or tanks though, and they only had three cruisers, a dozen destroyers and a carrier. Well, at least after their allies, the Red Hornets, retreated.”

Dylan chuckled, hardly believing his ears, and said, “I’m going to have a hard time convincing Dad I’m telling the truth when I give him an update on your latest adventures. He read the AAR on your Kintark fight by the way. He wouldn’t stop talking about you shooting down bombers with Beam lasers.” He frowned before he added with a confused shrug, “I guess you’d have to be a Tactical Officer to appreciate that one.”

Calara smiled at John, her face glowing with pride, delighted to hear that her father had been following her exploits. He smiled back at her fondly, then glanced over at Dylan, who was studying him with an appraising eye.

John cleared his throat, then asked, “I guess you’re probably wondering what brings us this way?”

Dylan’s mouth twitched into a smile, and he put his arm around Calara to give her a squeeze as he replied, “Don’t get me wrong, it’s wonderful to see my little sister, but I did wonder why you dropped by.”

“We’re heading into Trankaran Space next,” John explained, watching Dylan for any reaction. “We heard some stories that the Trankarans were firing on each other, and shooting at merchant shipping as well. Do you know anything more about these rumours?”

The olive-skinned man looked thoughtful, and replied, “I can’t corroborate anything about the Trankarans firing on each other, but we had a merchant rushed into the ER last week. He died on the operating table, but his co-pilot told me what happened to them. He said they were thinking about going into Trankaran Space to purchase some Gallanide ore, but they hadn’t even made it into their territory when they were interdicted by a Trankaran frigate.”

John frowned at that and said, “The Trankarans attacking civilian shipping in our territory is an extreme provocation. Why hasn’t the Terran Federation reacted?”

Shaking his head, Dylan replied, “I’ve no idea. I can try and set up a meeting with the Base Commander, if that would help?”

Smiling at him gratefully, John said, “That would be brilliant if you could. Do you know the Base Commander personally?”

Dylan smiled wryly as he replied, “No, but I don’t think that’ll be a problem.” He got up a moment later, then walked briskly over to a comms station off to the side of the bar.


Dana and Rachel were both in the Engineering Bay, with Rachel studying a recent sample of John’s DNA, while Dana stared up at a bewildering array of chemical formula. She was using the projector system that she had set up for Rachel, and the staggeringly complex formula arced across the room, detailing the chemical composition of the crystal compound she had developed. The redhead twirled a small spanner in her right hand, sending it dancing over her fingers, as her dextrous digits played with it absentmindedly.

Dana suddenly snorted with frustration. “You fucking stubborn son of a bitch!” she cursed explosively, grasping the spanner in a tight grip, and hurling it across the room. It bounced off the metal head of one of her maintenance robots with a dull clang, and she looked shifty when Rachel looked up from her console.

Rachel smiled at her and asked in a soothing voice, “Something troubling you, my love?”

Dana grinned at her sheepishly, and walked over to the Engineering Podium. She opened her arms for a hug, and Rachel embraced the troubled girl. Dana let out a sigh as Rachel’s arms surrounded her, and as she relaxed in that comforting hug, their slightly rounded tummies brushed against each other. They both looked down at the accidental contact, and then looked coy as they remembered the passionate threesome they had with John that morning.

Trying to get Dana talking again, Rachel noted, “You’re normally so mellow when you’ve got a belly full of cum. What’s wrong?”

Dana frowned, pulling away and leaning against one of her consoles. “It’s the same problem as always!” she growled in anger. “It took sixteen elements to make a stable bond between Onyxium, Etherite and Titanium. No matter what elements I try, or how many I combine, I can’t get Onyxium to create a permanent lattice with the Maliri crystals.”

Rachel glanced over at the half-finished suit of body armour that Dana had been working on, and said, “Why don’t you just finish the new armour, then you can encase it in Alyssium plating, or even the new reinforced crystal you developed.”

Dana let out a mournful sigh, and said, “Because it feels like I’m giving up! I hate the thought of having to just make do with the other materials, and I want the best possible plating I can make to keep everyone safe.”

Rachel smirked, and asked teasingly, “Are you sure it’s not because you want to amaze a certain Progenitor in our midst?” Deepening her voice, she exclaimed in mock astonishment, “This really is incredible, Dana! You’re so clever, and such a good girl. Now, drop to your knees, and I’ll make your belly button pop out as a reward.”

The redhead flushed with embarrassment, her perceptive lover knowing her all too well. Dana then grinned wickedly, and said, “You’re just as bad!” At Rachel’s indignant expression, Dana put on a fake baritone voice of her own, and said, “Thank you so much, Rachel, for telling me all about my DNA, and unlocking all my Progenitor secrets. Now get on the bed, I really want to breed you, my sexy little genius.”

Rachel’s cheeks blushed just as much as Dana’s had, and when she saw the mischievous look her friend was giving her, she laughed and rolled her eyes. “We’re as bad as each other,” she conceded with a smile.

They walked over to each other seductively, then came together slowly, resting their hands on the other girl’s hips with a light touch. When their tummies nudged against each other this time, it was deliberate, and coy smiles spread over their faces.

“This morning was so hot,” Dana said with a wistful sigh.

Rachel reached up and stroked the other girl’s cheek, and said, “After dealing with all those bad memories, and finally getting a sense of peace, you telling me you loved me was just what I needed to hear. Thank you.”

They leaned together, and closed their eyes as they began to kiss unhurriedly. It felt wonderful to just focus on enjoying the feel of their lover’s lips and the teasing tip of a tongue. They stayed like that long enough to lose track of time, and when they finally pulled apart and reopened their eyes, they both sighed in blissful contentment.

Rachel suddenly froze and gasped in a hushed voice, “Is that what I think it is?”

Dana quickly turned to see what had drawn the brunette’s attention, and her eyes widened as she saw a purple, four-inch-tall female sprite sitting on the console next to the holographic helical structures of John’s DNA.

“What are you two doing?” the diminutive sylph-like digital construct asked, as it stared at them curiously.


Spending a couple of hours with Dylan in the bar on the lower decks, had given the crowds in the plaza time to disperse, and everything seemed to be back to normal when they rode the elevator up to the Administration Level. John led Alyssa and Calara across the admin area of the space station, strolling past the base staff who were concentrating on their tasks, and not paying much attention to visitors.

Alyssa glanced around the big room, taking in the calm sense of order in this area of the station, and she thought to John, An admin level looks a lot different when it’s not pitch black, and lit up by plasma fires.

John nodded as he replied, Hopefully the Base Commander isn’t as ferocious as that Kintark Royal Guard!

They ascended the long flight of steps that led up to Central Command, moving at a brisk pace. There were a couple of vigilant soldiers standing at the top of the staircase, and they watched John and the girls approach with a wary eye. When the guards recognised him, they snapped to attention and saluted John crisply, and he nodded in acknowledgement, returning the salute as they strode past.

They had to walk past a couple of signposted intersections until they saw a sign reading “Base Commander’s Office”, pointing off to the right. There were another two soldiers standing guard here, and they immediately halted their quiet conversation when they saw they had company. After saluting, the one on the right said, “The Commander is expecting you, Sir.”

He turned and pressed the button on the door, and the reinforced door swung to one side with a familiar hum of well maintained servos. John led the girls inside, and they were surprised to find a large room, split into two sections. The area directly in front of them was set up with several comfortable looking sofas, and the section to the right appeared to be the Commander’s office. Leaning against her desk, and viewing a holographic report from a reader she held in her left hand, she looked up with interest when they walked into her office.

The Base Commander was an attractive green-eyed blonde in her early forties, who wore her hair tied up in a bun. She had worked her way up the ranks, and the jagged scar on her right cheek was testimony to the fact that she hadn’t earned her promotions from sitting behind a desk.

Putting down the holo-reader, she strode over to greet them, then stopped and gave John a precise, sharp salute. “Commander Mary Tavistock. Welcome to Port Megara, Sir.” she said in a clear voice, studying his face intently.

John saluted her back, and he replied in a relaxed tone, “Commodore John Blake. It’s nice to meet you Commander, I’m sorry for dropping in on you without much notice. This is my XO, Alyssa Marant, and my Tactical Officer, Lieutenant Calara Fernandez.”

The girls beamed disarming smiles at her, and she gave them a courteous nod in return, before gesturing for them to sit on the sofas nearby. When her guests had taken their seats, Commander Tavistock joined them and said, “It’s no trouble at all, Commodore. It’s not every day I get to meet a Holonet celebrity out on the rim of Terran Space.”

John laughed at that, and said, “I wouldn’t go that far, but call me John, please. We just like to help out where we can. Still, I’m sure you must be wondering what brings us to your neck of the woods.”

Commander Tavistock nodded as she said, “ I must admit, it had crossed my mind. I have a great deal of respect for Doctor Fernandez, but he didn’t give me much detail about the intel you were looking for. He mentioned you were planning an expedition into Trankaran Space?”

“That’s right,” John confirmed quickly. “We heard the stories about the Trankarans firing on each other, and any merchants who were unlucky enough to get in the way.”

Commander Tavistock looked pensive as she replied, “Things seem to be escalating over the border. We’ve had half a dozen merchants flee Trankaran Space in the last week, barely escaping with their lives. Another eight Terran merchant ships are overdue on their return voyage, and I’m not holding out much hope for them making it back safely.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.