Tale of Darth Tremar - Cover

Tale of Darth Tremar

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 1: Awakening of Power

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Awakening of Power - A rebellious young Jedi. A Sith Lord forgotten in time. When one finds the other, the Order will do anything at all to stop them. There are no canon characters in here, just originals.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fan Fiction  

Coruscant
Jedi Temple
250 years after the Capture and Imprisonment of Tralin, also known as Darth Tremar

Iliyana stood naked in her small room in the Temple. Her wardrobe was open so she could admire her body in the full length mirror mounted inside the door. She let her eyes slid down the mirror, over her slightly more than a handful breasts, flat stomach and shaved pussy, her hands following just behind her eyes. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them lightly, toying with her nipples as she did so, sending a tremor of pleasure throughout her body. When her hands slid over her bare pussy, she rubbed her middle finger against herself, pausing for a moment before deciding not to insert it.

She let her hands drop to her sides, and began to get dressed, pulling on serviceable Jedi pants, tunic and robe, and neglecting both her panties and bra. She hated the restraining feel of both. She wrapped her utility belt around her waist, clipped her lightsaber onto it, and bound her thick red hair into a ponytail before leaving her room.

As usual, Iliyana wandered without purpose. She had been recalled from the Rim to the Temple, to be disciplined for her, as the Council called it, shocking displays of sexual enjoyment. Personally, she thought that made it sound far worse than it was. In five years on the Rim, she’d slept with perhaps four men, admittedly many times, but still...

Her unthinking footsteps carried her into the Archives, where she wandered for a time among the computers and displays. One pedestal held the mask of Darth Revan; another held the mask of Darth Nihilus. She moved past them. Ancient relics of the Orders history; unimportant figures in today’s society, but the Council still feared either could be reborn from a modern day Jedi.

She paused before a tall, full length display. Inside was a set of black robes, and suspended in fron of the robes was a double-headed lightsaber. She read the small plaque, and found that both had once belonged to Darth Tremar, a Sith Lord from almost two hundred years ago. He had been captured by Jedi Master Jeanne Stardream, but nothing of his sentence was mentioned.

She moved to an archival computer, and punched in his name, pulling up his history. Once a promising padawan, he fell to the Dark Side after a trip to Korriban, supposedly part of a four man cell sent to hunt down Terentetek sighted by the Republic on the surface. His entire cell had been slain by the beasts, and only he survived by falling to the sway of Korriban’s dark pull.

Afterwards, he had formed a small Sith army, and struck dozens of Republic worlds, from Onderon to Kashyyk, seeking out the Terentek but never killing them. He seemed to be collecting them. Finally the Order had caught up to him in his fortress on Hurcha.

She frowned at the file. While it contained full holo-logs of his Trial, they contained no mention of his sentence. She went to one of the Archival Jedi, and asked her quietly what had happened to him. The young woman smiled at Iliyana. “He was put into cryogenic suspension, in the bottom of the Temple. I doubt very much that he’s still alive down there though. Even cryogenic freezers fail after so long.” The archivist bustled away, and Iliyana returned to her rooms to think.

Late the next day, as she was on her way back to her rooms after a long and arduous training day with several members of the Council, she stood in the lift that would whisk her away to the dormitories, but instead pressed the button for the lowest level the lift could reach. When it opened, Iliyana felt an immediate chill, and felt her nipples hardening from contact with her rapidly cooling sweat covered tunic. She stepped into the misty room, amazed that cryogenic freezers like this existed bellow the Temlpe itself. Long rows of coffin-like tables stretched as far as she could see, with only a rare gap to break the monotony.

She walked among them, pulling her thin robe close about her to try and stay warm. Each gap in the rows had an active ray shield over it, and a plaque n the floor. She scraped frost off of the plaques, noticing that some of these had been sealed for over six thousand years. She wondered if this is what happened to all Jedi who were captured and supposedly exiled from Republic space.

Would it be her fate if the Council decided they couldn’t rehabilitate her?

Finally, she found the coffin-like she had been looking for without really being aware of looking. She crouched before the release controls, and hesitated for only a moment. She had been a part of the Order her entire life, but still, she missed her family, and enjoyed all the pleasurable sensations the Order said she wasn’t allowed to have. The Sith, in fact everybody but the Jedi and a few monastic orders, had no qualms against pleasures of the flesh. She broke the seal and stepped back.

Super-compressed gas hissed out of release vents as the coffin slowly rose up from the ground. The ray shield remained in place as the coffin slowly lifted from the ground. Iliyana’s eyes slid across the frost covered chest of Tremar as it slid into sight. Her eyes drank in his muscled but lean torso, strong arms and legs, and she was jerked from her reverie when the table stopped moving with a metallic clank.

Tremar’s muscled chest took a single shuddering breath, and then another. His eyes fluttered open, and fixed upon hers. Iliyana drew a shuddering breath, captivated by the shifting blue haze of his eyes. She felt a tingling burst of pleasure run down her spine, and she could feel her body responding. She sucked in her bottom lip as Tremar turned his head from side to side, looking around. “Who ... are you,” he asked in a dry, cracked voice.

Iliyana spoke slowly, hesitating slightly. “Ili ... Iliyana Partan.”

Tremar’s eyes moved along her body, noting her stiff nipples poking against her tunic. “And you are a Jedi? Has my sentence been rescinded?”

“No, it hasn’t. I ... freed you, in hopes of being taken away from Coruscant and the Jedi My Lord,” she blurted. It was a truth she had barely considered herself.

Tremar smiled faintly. “I will not be able to take either of us from here without both a lightsaber and the removal of the rayshields.”

Iliyana cast her eyes to the floor. “Your lightsaber, and robes, are in the Archives my Lord.” She looked up to the emitter of the ray shields, raised her left hand, and clenched it tight. The emitter crushed inwards as though gripped by an immensely powerful fist. The ray shields flickered, and failed.

Tremar drew a deep breath, and wrenched his arms and legs free, augmenting his physical strength with the Force. He brushed the remnants off of his arms, and stepped forward to Iliyana. He reached out one hand and cupped her chin, staring deep into her eyes. He sensed her resentment of the Jedi Order, and knew he could use it. “Shall we be going then?”

Iliyana nodded, feeling another electric thrill at his touch. She struggled not to moan as she grew wetter, and led the way to the lift she had used to come down here. “This lift isn’t far from Archives my Lord.”

As the lift doors hissed shut, Tremar nodded. “Excellent. From Archives we must go directly to the landing pad and get ourselves a vehicle.”

“I have access to the hangar my Lord,” Iliyana said, mentally recalling the lockcodes she’d been given on her arrival on Coruscant. She could go anywhere on the planet, but she couldn’t go off planet. The Jedi, however, stored their starships in the same hangar as their speeders. “There are a few small spacecraft there we can take.”

The lift reached the main floor, and Tremar, still half naked, nodded. “One will be sufficient.” The door opened, and Iliyana stepped out first, moving quickly through the thankfully empty halls towards Archives, followed by Tremar, who drew an aura of dignity and power around himself. When they entered Archives, he was ready. He strode directly to the case that held his robes and saber, and swept his arm to the side, shattering the glass and spraying it across the room, causing frightened shouts and screams. He pulled out his clothes first, pulled on his robe and handed the rest to Iliyana. She accepted the bundle without question, and as two Jedi rushed forward she stepped meekly aside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.