Wonders of the U.S. Highways
Chapter 3: In Ari We Trust

Copyright© 2016 to Elder Road Books

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: In Ari We Trust - It was the summer of 2013. I'd had an epiphany. I'm an author. I could do this from anywhere! So why was I doing it from a basement in Seattle? By July, I was in an F150 and a travel trailer with no destination but the road in front of me. This memoir is based on the true story of my travel down U.S. Highways since then and my life before. Only the names, places, and events have been changed to protect the innocent and keep several wonderful women and a couple skanks from tracking me down!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Nudism   Slow  

21 September 2013

“It’s so small!”

Not exactly the words any man craves to hear. No matter what the circumstances.

“I told you.”

“Yes, but it’s such a surprise to actually see it. How will we fit?” Angie asked. I couldn’t help myself. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and breathed in her ear.

“Closely together,” I whispered. I felt her shudder with the chill in her ear, but she didn’t pull away from me. She pushed back into to my embrace and rocked her head against my shoulder. I’ve come to believe that we have a marking instinct, not unlike what a cat or dog might do. When we are claiming something as our own, we rub our cheek on it. That was the feeling that I got from Angie. She started to pull her sundress up to take it off. I pushed her hands down.

“We aren’t staying in the trailer right now, so keep your clothes on,” I said. “We need to get the hitch on the truck and connect the trailer. Get your gear stowed and then we’ll head to Costco and restock the food supplies. We’ll camp at Joshua Tree tonight and for the next couple days while we settle in and get used to each other.”

“Whatever you say, sir,” she sighed. “Where shall I put my things?”

“I have an empty drawer here for your toiletries and undies. Small things will fit there. There are eight hangers in the closet. I think you can share this drawer with me for a pair of jeans and shorts,” I said, going through the limited storage space in my trailer with her.

“What about the rest of my clothes?” she squeaked.

“How many clothes do you think you will need?” I asked. “You saw the little roll aboard that I packed all my clothes in. It will take me five minutes to have everything put away. The only additional things in the closet are the sports coat that I’ve only worn once in the past three months, and my hiking boots. Those are down here. You should have room for any shoes you need here.”

“I have two suitcases.”

“Be selective. If you discover that you need something that you didn’t plan on, we can open the back of the truck and get at it. I’m not asking you to burn all your clothes,” I laughed.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to just take off my clothes and leave them off?” she asked. Oh, yeah.


A Long Time Ago: Going Naked

Lynn and I were more or less together for about six months until my relationship with Anabel got so tumultuous that Lynn couldn’t put up with it. You might have read my very fictionalized account of our relationship in One-Hour Do-Over that got third place in the Halloween contest a few years ago. Anabel Lee was going by the shortened version, Belle, at the time. Things are never really as neat and tidy as you want them to be. That’s why we call it fiction. I try to end my stories ‘happily ever after.’ Life is not so cooperative.

Lynn was certainly bewitching, but she wasn’t really a witch. In my book, she was an angel. Even though we didn’t live together, we spent a number of weekends together. I often stopped by her apartment on my way home from work. Until she went into production, she got home soon after school let out.

We’d made love.

Lynn was always ready to make love, though she hated condoms. She’d even commented that she’d rather I come in her mouth than feel latex in her vagina. Still, we both liked making love and she was highly orgasmic. In spite of the fact that she had the biggest breasts of any of my lovers up to that time, she could actually come from me sucking on her nipples. If I had my hand in her panties, at least. So much for my theories on the concentration of nerve endings in small breasts.

So, as I was saying, we’d made love. It was Friday night and I had no plans for the weekend other than feasting on her glorious body, over and over again. She rolled out of her narrow bed and started toward the bedroom door.

“We need food,” she said. “I have some stuff ready to heat. It will be ready in about fifteen minutes.” She turned and looked at me as I sat on the edge of her bed reaching for my underwear. “I don’t see any reason we need to dress this weekend,” she said. “Were you expecting company?” I looked at her. She turned toward me and then pirouetted. I certainly saw no reason for her to get dressed. She headed for the kitchen. I tossed my underwear onto the pile of clothes at the foot of the bed and went to use the bathroom. I washed things up so that I was clean when I went to the kitchen. When I found her there, she had an apron tied around her front so she wouldn’t get any delicate parts spattered as she cooked. The rear view, though...

I walked up behind her and she leaned back against me. The pasta was boiling and the sauce looked to be hot. She rubbed back against my stiffening cock and sighed.

“No real reason to get dressed at all.”

I called that my first experience with nudism, even though Lynn and I were mostly excited about being nude together, not just being nude. I was pretty shocked the first time I saw her naked and I didn’t get an erection instantly. But that was how we learned to let our intentions be known. As soon as she sidled up to me and said, “Would you like to make love again before dinner?” I came to full attention.

Did I mention how sensitive her nipples were?


Back to Angie

After we’d agreed on the rules and how things would work yesterday, Angie moved her suitcases to my room at the resort and undressed. Once her mother had left the room, Angie stood in front of me nervously. She was suddenly blushing furiously. You’d think that she’d have been more embarrassed to be naked with me in front of her mother, but I believe it was the realization of the intimacy of our situation that burst in on her. We had just begun a new relationship, living with each other. Just the two of us. The nudity took on new dimensions.

A man she had known for less than a week was going to look at her naked body. Blatantly. Whenever he wanted.

For my part, I won’t deny that I was a little embarrassed, too. I had never anticipated that I would leave this resort at the end of the week with a beautiful naked young woman as a companion. There was certainly some churning in my loins. I figured the best bet would be to ease into our relationship with food.

I cooked.

“We’ll get comfortable with working together soon enough,” I said when she asked what she should do. “I don’t expect you to have to ask me for instructions on every little thing. In fact, if I need to tell you to do something obvious, I would consider that a failure to observe and be fully a part of our relationship. I’m cooking. Food will be ready in about ten minutes. You should find something helpful to do.”

She stood looking at me and blushing some more before the wheels started turning at full speed. I have to say, it was delightful to watch her open the cabinets and reach up to get plates and glasses out. That simple act of stretching her arms lifted her breasts into a ‘winged victory’ position. Standing on her tiptoes as she leaned forward sculpted her butt and legs into an ideal shape.

She saw me looking at her and in spite of blushing furiously, she lifted down just one plate before slowly reaching up to get the next one. She held the pose a second longer than was necessary, but not long enough for it to become uncomfortable. She disguised her posing as simply being careful about what she was doing. She repeated the moves with the same amount of stretch to get down each glass, even though they were on a lower shelf than the plates.

She set the table and I told her that I had a bottle of wine chilling in the refrigerator. As I moved the chicken breasts and Asian broccoli from the pan to a serving platter, I watched her get the wine. She glanced my direction to be sure I was watching and then bent at the waist much farther than necessary to retrieve the wine off the bottom shelf of the fridge.

It wasn’t that I didn’t appreciate the display of her feminine charms. I did, and intended to appreciate them much more in the future. But I didn’t appreciate the idea that she was teasing me and would try to get me to make a pass at her before I was ready. There was going to be a contest of wills here and I needed to find a suitable means of disciplining her without making her think I didn’t want to see her body.

After dinner, I picked up my glass of wine, my reader, and a cigar, and headed for the lanai. I had a robe next to the patio doors since the lanai is not a particularly private area. Angie went to grab her robe and made to follow me. I cocked an eye at her and glanced toward the table. If she had cooked dinner, I’d have immediately done the cleanup. But I cooked. She followed my look and dropped her robe. She gathered the dishes from the table and went to the kitchen to clean up. I relaxed and enjoyed my cigar while keeping one eye on what she was doing.

Okay. I didn’t give a fuck what she was doing. I was just keeping an eye on her. My lust was beginning to get the better of me and I was inspired as to her punishment.


“Come here, Angie,” I said from the easy chair in the living room. I’d spread a towel under me and had another nearby, concealing a couple items I’d need later. The girl approached and faced me. I looked her up and down, letting her know that I was appreciating the view of her tits and pausing for quite a while as I looked at her smooth pussy. She was a little fidgety. Good. “Here,” I said. “Come sit on my lap.” She could clearly see that I was partially aroused and sucked in her breath. That did nice things for both her stomach and her breasts. Nonetheless, she perched her bare bottom on my lap and eventually slid back far enough to make contact with my stiffening cock.

“Yes, sir,” she whispered.

“I believe you have been teasing me this afternoon,” I said. “You’ve been making sure that I got especially good looks of you as you got dishes from the cabinet, got wine from the fridge, and did the dishes.”

“We’re naked,” she defended herself. I scowled at her.

“You put your robe on when you joined me on the lanai, but made sure your legs were well-spread when you were facing me,” I said. “If it is a compliment you are fishing for, then, yes, I think you have a very pretty pussy. I intend to look at it a lot while we are together.”

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“But you are not going to tease me into fucking you. I told you that I wasn’t sure if I wanted to fuck you yet. I don’t expect you to try to make me lose control. We are going to be naked with each other. A lot. You do not want that to mean that I can automatically start fucking you whenever I want. Sex should always be mutually agreed. I am very displeased.”

“Are you going to spank me?” she asked.

“Angie, I don’t like to hit people. Least of all, women. If there comes a time when you would like to play a spanking game because it turns you on, we’ll discuss doing that. But I will never raise a hand to you to punish you,” I said.

“How will you punish me, sir?” She hung her head and actually looked contrite.

“It seems that you wanted me to notice your pretty, smoothly shaved pussy. So I’m going to have you show it to me.”

“Um ... okay?” she said hesitantly.

“But, you won’t see the results.” Now she looked really puzzled. “Stand up and face away from me,” I directed. She was shaking as she stood and turned away. “Spread your feet apart. You’ll need to get used to this position.” When I nudged the inside of her bare foot, she moved her feet about two feet apart. “Now bend over and put your hands on your knees. Keep your eyes facing forward.” She complied.

I looked directly into the eye of God.


A Long Time Ago: Building Trust

My niece trusted me.

That was the beginning, middle, and end of the story, as far as I was concerned.

Well, she wasn’t actually my niece. I know that in Triptych Interviews I let people believe that Amanda’s mother was my sister. But that was fiction, you know? I’m constantly twisting the truth and building on it. It’s true, though, that her dad was my best friend.

Anyway, her parents were having some problems because Boeing, in its infinite wisdom, decided airplanes should be built by the lowest bidder and was moving its plant to the Carolinas. Allen was transferred and he and April put the house up for sale and sold it before they stopped to consider that Amanda was half way through her senior year and DID NOT WANT TO MOVE! Treasure and I offered her a place to stay.

But that isn’t why Amanda trusted me.

When we moved to that Leave It to Beaver neighborhood, we discovered more than sidewalks and white picket fences. We actually found a neighborhood. We found people who became friends. We had neighbors over for dinner, for backyard barbecues, for birthday parties, and just to have a margarita or a martini after work. Allen was the master of margaritas. No one has ever improved on my martinis. But Allen and April weren’t the only neighbors. We got together with many like-minded people. Of course, one of the things that drew us together was our children. Amanda was our frequent and preferred babysitter for our daughter, Maddie. And Maddie adored her.

When the parents were sipping martinis one night while the kids played tag in the park, some ‘new’ ideas in childcare came up. I say new because most of us hadn’t heard about some of this stuff and many were first-time parents, but it made a lot of sense to us. We were all reeling that week because some kids from the local high school—our high school—had been out partying and were in a car accident. One of the kids was killed. One was crippled. When the teenage driver realized what he’d done to his friends, committed suicide. Our whole community was devastated.

The parents agreed in principle and eventually we signed a pact that we shared with our children. The pact included a little card that had the phone numbers of every parent on the agreement. If any of our children were intoxicated, stranded, or endangered in any way, that child could call any parent on the list. Said parent would immediately go to get the child. There would be no lectures, no punishments, and no recriminations. Our number one concern was to get our children home safely and alive. The child could even spend the remainder of the night with the rescuer’s family and we’d just let his or her family know he or she was safe.

We all prayed that our children would never have to use the numbers.

But, of course, they did.

Amanda wasn’t the first to use the safety net, but she was the first one to call me. She was precocious and had started dating in junior high. Her freshman boyfriend was a slimebag. Her mother did everything but forbid her to see him. We knew how that would play out. She’d just go behind everyone’s back to see him. She was smart and knew how to get around just about any rule.

“Uncle Ari,” she said when I answered my cell phone out of a sound sleep. I squeezed my eyes so I could focus on the digital clock. Just after midnight. “I’m scared. Can you come and get me?”

“Where are you, Amanda?” I said. I was already out of bed and pulling on my clothes. Treasure stirred and looked at me to see what was going on. I held up a finger to delay her question. The address Amanda gave me wasn’t good, but I could be there in about ten minutes.

I cruised up 164th slowly, but not wanting to stop until I saw her. I just hoped she was still safe. This was an area known for late night drug trafficking and prostitution. There’d been reports of gang activity.

I heard three gunshots in rapid succession some distance away. I was about to accelerate out of the area and dial the police when Amanda raced out from behind a parked car and jumped in the passenger seat. I hit the accelerator before the door was fully closed.

“I’m sorry, Uncle Ari. I’m sorry.”

“Mandy, honey, you don’t have to say anything else,” I said. “We promised you no questions asked and you are safe now. I need to call the police about the gunshots.” I hit 911 and gave them the neighborhood. I was moving onto the main artery and away from the area. The 911 operator said a patrol was on the way to investigate.

“It was Pal,” Mandy said softly. Her slimy boyfriend. “I ran away when I saw he had a gun. He said he was just going to conduct a little business. Those gunshots. He’s either dead or he killed someone.”

“Amanda, do I need to take you to a hospital?” I asked. She was fifteen years old. What a fucked up world we live in. “I’m not asking to criticize you, but I need to know if you are in danger of overdose or ... or a disease ... or if you’ve been raped.” She gasped. I’d already headed toward the hospital.

“No, Uncle Ari. I’m ... I’m a little high. But I didn’t have anything hard and nobody ... used me. I think ... I think Pal was going to trade me. That’s why I ran.”

“You did the right thing, sweetheart. You’re safe now.”

“Can I spend the night at your house?”

I let her parents know that she was safe and at our house. Of course, it was after curfew and after Treasure had called them, they stayed up pacing. But we’d all agreed to the terms of our contract. No recriminations. Amanda had gotten herself into a stupid situation in spite of repeated warnings, but she’d used the safety net and got away safely. Treasure and I met with April and Allen and even with our misgivings, we decided to abide by the terms. None of us ever mentioned the event again.

Amanda, it turned out, was hard enough on herself. Pal was arrested for murder that night. He’s still in prison. I’m happy to say that Amanda is a doctor.

She trusted me.

When Allen took the transfer to South Carolina, Amanda asked to stay with us until she graduated from high school. Both families agreed.

We had a large room in the lower level of the house that was supposed to be my office and den. In reality, I occupied a corner of it and the rest of the room was filled with boxes, and the general shit that people with attics put upstairs. Christmas decorations, Halloween decorations, Thanksgiving decorations, 4th of July decorations. Treasure was big into decorating for the holidays. Add to that every piece of paper that Maddie had touched from the scribbles to her most recent short story, her gymnastics awards, her collection of Harry Potter books in both the U.S. and the U.K. versions, a couple computers that we’d outgrown but I’d never gotten rid of, and so on and so on. The room was a mess. There was a small guest room next to it and a bath across the hall.

After a lot of debate, we decided against putting Amanda in the little guest room. It had all the space I needed for an office and we devoted ourselves to clearing the detritus out of the big room so Amanda would have a space she could call her own, complete with study nook, bedroom and huge closet. She was thrilled. I was pretty pleased because I didn’t have to wade through a bunch of crap to get to my desk. Maddie was jealous, but had already declared that when Amanda went to college, she, Maddie, would get the big room. Well, fair was fair.

Amanda became part of our family.

Treasure and I had been growing apart for a long time. It seemed that we just didn’t have much in common other than the well-being of our daughter and the current financial crisis—whatever it happened to be. I was spending more and more of my time in my little office where I’d moved in a reclining chair next to my desk. I had a pretty sweet setup. I could sit beside my desk with my keyboard in my lap. My huge 24” monitor swung out from the desk and could be positioned at the perfect height for whatever I was doing. Or working on. Or watching. I’d given up on television a long time ago. That was another difference between Treasure and me. She not only watched a few hours each evening, she recorded so many shows to watch later that there was never room on the DVR for a show I wanted to watch if one happened to come on. So I just watched Netflix on my computer when I wanted to see something. I got further and further out of touch with the things Treasure was seeing.

I should say that ever since the days of Lynn, years ago, I’d been pretty casual about nudity in the house. Usually, I remembered to put clothes on, or at least a robe, before I walked out the front door to get the newspaper in the morning. It wasn’t unusual for me to be up puttering around the kitchen early in the morning in my altogether. I was normally up a couple hours before anyone else anyway. Sound familiar?

I often wore my robe to my office in the morning and when I settled into my chair, let it slip off my shoulders.

Well, I tried to never be blatant about exposing myself to either my daughter or our new guest. I’m sure one or both caught a glimpse of my bare behind as I ran into the bathroom in the morning on occasion, but it was nothing they couldn’t ignore. No one else in the family shared my joy in being fabric free.

That’s why it was such a shock to me when I saw Amanda.

It was about eleven on Friday night and I was watching some anime series that was exclusive to Netflix. I had a glass of wine by my side and figured that in half an hour or so, I’d either drag myself to bed or fall asleep in my chair. It was an even chance. I was spending more and more nights sleeping in that chair. I said it was easier on my back than the bed.

That’s when I heard Amanda come in from a date. My door was open and she could tell I was watching a movie. Thank god it wasn’t porn and even though I was naked, I wasn’t beating off.

“Hi, Uncle Ari,” she said as she passed my door. She just kept going into her room as I grunted a greeting. I didn’t really think anything of it.

Until she came back to my office. Naked.

“Can we talk for a minute, Uncle Ari?” she asked. She didn’t really wait for an answer. She’d brought a pillow with her and threw it on the floor and settled down on it. She popped a can of sparkling water and tipped it back. I pulled off my headset and stopped the movie as I looked at her. I was reminded of a line that Mad Aunt Hattie used when describing herself as a teen in one of my first online serials, Accidental Witness. ‘Beauty sits on a teenage girl like the blush of dawn on a new day.’ That was long before I discovered SOL. Amanda wasn’t and would never be a Playboy model. But she was beautiful. She wasn’t preening or displaying herself. I could clearly see her breasts in the low light of my computer screen, but she wasn’t spreading her pussy or anything. And from her angle, I was pretty sure she couldn’t see my cock, which having recovered from the shock of seeing her was lying at about half a chub on my right thigh.

“What’s on your mind, Mandy?” I asked as soon as I had taken a breath and gotten oxygen flowing to my brain again.

“I think I’m going to quit dating,” she said. “I just don’t have time for the games. It’s not like I don’t like boys or I’m a lesbian or something. They’re just so demanding.”

“Are boys trying to get you to do things you don’t want, honey?” I could understand, but I’d still kill them.

“Oh, it’s not that. Face it, all the guys I know are teenagers. The only thing they know is ‘must touch tits.’” I laughed. She did a pretty good caveman imitation, even though the tits in question were right in front of me and looked supremely touchable. She kept on with her diatribe that boys were simply too high maintenance for a girl with a future to deal with. Amanda had already decided that she was going to become a doctor. I listened as she talked. That seemed to be all she really wanted.

While I listened, I looked at her.

I saw at once both the little girl she had been when we moved into the neighborhood and the beautiful young woman she had become. There was no way to keep from noticing how firmly her breasts stood out from her chest. Definitely more than a handful, I decided. Her light brown hair was cut just above her nipples. The nipples were like accents to her breasts, not something that overshadowed them. They were a few shades darker than the pale skin around them, and puffed out, though I wouldn’t have said they were quite erect.

She wasn’t skinny, but she didn’t have rolls of fat like so many girls her age. It seemed like fat was in these days, especially if you could wear clothes that caused it to hang out. But like I said, Amanda wasn’t a toothpick by a long shot. She shifted and I saw her dark bush. She hadn’t adopted the fad of shaving everything. As a result, she looked like an adult woman and not like a busty twelve-year-old.

She looked, in short, like someone I’d like to cuddle in my lap and make out with until we slid together and made love.

But I didn’t.

She finished her diatribe and I made some affirming comments. She stood up, came over and kissed me on the cheek, grabbed her pillow, and went to bed.

I turned off my computer, suddenly uninterested in anime. I sat there in the dark, reliving having Amanda sitting naked in front of me. My cock, which had been reasonably well-behaved while she was in the room, grew to rigidity. It didn’t take too many strokes before I was scrambling for tissues to mop up the mess. I pulled a blanket over myself and went to sleep with images of the naked teen in my head.

It didn’t become a habit, but twice more before she graduated, Amanda wandered into my office naked to talk about what was on her mind. Whether she should live on campus at SCU or if she should find an apartment in Seattle. Plans for her graduation party and her excitement that her parents would be here for a week before and a week after graduation. She wasn’t teasing. She’d obviously seen my casual attitude about nudity and considered it safe to try it out herself.

No. In spite of having more than a few fantasies about her, I never touched my niece inappropriately. I never made suggestive comments to her. I didn’t give her long hugs, even when she was clothed. I didn’t try to kiss her.

She trusted me.

End of story.


Back to Angie

I had every intention of just stroking off a good come while I stared up Angie’s twat. Relief. God knows, I was hard enough. But there was more at stake than a quick come.

Angie trusted me.

Yes, she had teased and tested today, but when it came right down to it, she trusted me. I got out of my chair and headed toward the bedroom. At the door, I looked back at the girl. She was still bent over in front of the chair, but she was looking at me. Tears were running down her cheeks.

“Angie, your punishment is over. It’s time to get ready for bed now,” I said.

I didn’t really expect her response. She ran to me and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me like her life depended on it. I was still hard and having her naked stomach pressing my erection between us didn’t help.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, sir. I teased you and I tried to make you break your word. I didn’t believe you weren’t going to use me and I was going to force it. I’m so sorry!”

“There, there now, Angie. We’ve been together for less than a whole day. We both have a lot of learning to do. All is forgiven. Let’s get ready for bed now. I have to find out if you snore.”

“I don’t!” she giggled through her tears. She snuffled and I grabbed a tissue to wipe her nose. She hugged me again. “You’re ... um ... you still have an erection,” she said. She didn’t actually rub against it, but she pressed firmly.

“Yes.”

“I can give you a hand job or a blowjob,” she said. “It’s my fault. I thought you’d come when I was bent over in front of you. I don’t want you to suffer because of my teasing.”

“No. I think I’ll live with this for tonight. Just as a reminder.”

“Of what?”

“That you trust me. Our relationship—as it develops—isn’t about me using you as a sex slave. I’m going to show you the country in a way you might never have expected. I’m going to keep you safe. We’ll have a lot of fun,” I said. “Angie, one day, if it all works out, we might make love. But that isn’t why you are here with me. You are here for adventure and to see a little corner of the world. You are here because you can trust me.”

“But ... You shouldn’t have to suffer. I could just...” I stopped her hand reaching for my cock.

“What’s more, I need to trust you, Angie. I don’t want you to touch me like that or to try to get me off tonight. Leave it alone. You can’t go with me tomorrow if I can’t trust you,” I said. She gulped and withdrew her hand. We got ready for bed.

Once we were lying down, Angie was hugging the edge of the bed. I tried to give her room, but I lay down where it was comfortable. I usually sleep on my back and I don’t like to have a leg hanging out of the covers. Especially in an air conditioned hotel room.

“You know the bed in the trailer is large enough to be comfortable, but it’s not a king size like this one,” I said.

“Is it ... um ... okay if we touch?” she asked.

“Of course it is, Angie. We’re going to be in intimate quarters. We will often be touching each other. It would be way too awkward if we had to avoid brushing against each other all the time.” She rolled toward me. She was shaking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.