22 November 2006
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“I like your taste in cars,” he offered, glancing out the front window at hers. “I’ve got a Mustang too.”

“I remember you saying that one day you wanted to buy one of the new style Mustangs. It may sound silly, but I thought if I owned a Mustang, I would feel closer to you.”

“That’s not silly at all. Mine is the same as yours, except mine is yellow with black stripes and a modified GT. Plus, I’ve got one better than my GT at home in my garage. I’ve got a hot and sexy looking Shelby!”

“A Shelby, I’m so happy for you, honey! I knew how you said you wanted to own one some day!” Karen smiled, hugging him again.

“500 horsepower, and man, does she ever sound sweet! Nice deep growl and rumble. You’d look nice and sexy sitting in the passenger seat wearing a low-cut top and short skirt.”

“I bet I would. Hell, with that kind of car, I’d be driving, and Vicky would be with me too. We’d both be showing lots of tit and no panties under our short skirts.”

“The new, Slut Sisters, now that I would love to watch!”


Karen noticed Vicky looking at Dan. She leaned down and whispered in Dan’s right ear. “Why don’t you give Vicky a nice kiss and feel her tit for me?” Dan nodded his head, yes.

He took his hand from Vicky’s knee, turning her head toward him. He gently pulled her chin toward him. She eagerly accepted his kiss, taking his tongue into her mouth. Karen rubbed Dan’s shoulder as she watched his right hand slide inside her blouse and fondle her bare right tit. While feeling her tit, Karen turned Dan’s head, cupped his cheeks, and gave him a good kiss.

“You’ll never guess who I ran into in the grocery store the other day, Anne and Frank,” Karen mentioned.

“How are they? I haven’t spoken to them in about nine months.”

“They are doing fine. We didn’t have time to talk, so Anne asked me for my phone number and said she’d give me a call soon.”

“We sure had a lot of sex-filled fun with them and the gang.”

“We sure did!” Karen smiled, hugging and kissing him, remembering the countless swinger parties they attended.

“God, I can’t believe you’re finally here with me!” Karen smiled, hugging Dan and kissing his forehead. “I think Laura would be happy that we have finally met again. I can’t believe it’s been three years today since she died. Time is passing by so fast!”

“You remembered her today, thank you,” Dan said as he hugged her once more. Karen was getting heavy on his lap, but he wasn’t going to complain. Having her in his arms was worth the ache.

“How could I ever forget the woman who was so important in our lives?”

“That reminds me,” Dan said, reaching into his side pants pocket and taking out his wallet. He opened it, taking out a yellow piece of creased paper that had been long since stained over the past three years.

“My lawyer gave me this letter from Laura a few weeks after her service. I’m supposed to read it to you the next time we meet.”

Karen stood from Dan’s lap. “Now that’s weird, I got a letter from Laura too!” She mentioned hurrying into the bedroom, “Two of them!” She yelled back.

Dan watched her leave, admiring her slim figure from behind. She was still very slender at about 125 pounds. She looked great in her form-fitting jeans, and her 34C breasts still filled out her sweatshirt very decently.

“Do you like living here?” Dan asked Vicky.

“It’s okay, I guess. I know Karen doesn’t care for it too much. Brad has trouble in school with his marks and fighting with other boys. The neighbourhood is not the best. Our lease will be expiring at the end of May, and we’d like to find a safer place to live.”

Karen returned and sat on Dan’s lap again. “Do you remember this?” Karen smiled, handing Dan a small, rectangular plastic pin.

“Your name tag,” Karen Miller, showed, and below her name was, ‘Yes I know I look like Meg Ryan.’

“I sure had a lot of fun wearing this, and it saved so much explaining too,” she smiled, kissing him.

Dan started to laugh, “How many times were we out shopping and people would come up to us and ask if we were actually Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan?”

“They’d want our autograph, and we had to explain that we just happened to look a lot like them, but they still wanted to take our picture. Once they heard us talk, they could tell the difference.”

“Remember when some people said, ‘I had no idea Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan were married in real life?’”

“Or, in ‘You’ve Got Mail,’ I adored you both.”

“Are you ready to go through more years of the same questions?”

“I sure am!” Her eyes brightened, looking at her only true love.

Karen took a letter out of an envelope and had another one still sealed. “My lawyer gave me this letter from Laura on Christmas Eve after she was killed.”


Dan opened his letter and began to read it to Karen and Vicky. Karen leaned her head against Dan’s affectionately, rubbing his back. Her body felt so alive, more than it ever had before. Tingles of excitement soared through her from head to toe.

”13 October 2003 Happy Birthday to me!”_

“My Dearest Darling Daniel,”

“I know that your heart is heavy with sadness right now on this Christmas Eve.” Dan’s voice began to crack. his chin trembled with raw emotion as he held back tears to read Laura’s letter. He had read it over about a thousand times, knowing every word by heart. Every word was read as if it were the first time.

“I woke up during the morning of my birthday from a premonition that was so strong I couldn’t get back to sleep, so I stayed up all night writing you. The premonition I had was seeing my death. I also saw some events in the future involving you and people you know and will love.”

“All I knew was that my death would be quick and I wouldn’t live to see this Christmas. That’s why I asked you to take two weeks off work so we could be together as much as possible. After all, I had a lot of fucking with you to cram into a little amount of time. I did take a chance when I had you take me to the Hen House for the last time. I loved wearing my short, low-cut dress for you. I always found it very erotic when you’d take off my panties or the panties of any woman we happened to be with and leave them on our table for the rest of the night. I’m sure Karen remembers that well enough.”

“Oh, yeah, do I ever remember!” She exclaimed, fighting back tears.

“I always loved you fucking me at our table and am glad no one ever stopped us. I just wish that you, Karen, had been the last woman I made love with instead of the couple we picked up on our last night.”

“Whenever I went to the store, I made sure I went alone, Dan, because I didn’t know if you were supposed to be with me or not during my accident. I also had a vision of things to come for you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.