22 November 2006
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“It’s been about five minutes, I imagine your car is warm by now. Do you want to leave, or do you want to stay a while longer?” Vicky offered. Cindy looked from her to Dan and back. “You do understand what is going to happen between you and Dan if you stay?” Vicky stated clearly.

“Yes, I want to stay!” She blurted out, then kissed Dan on the lips.

“We were hoping you’d say that,” Dan said, cuddling up to Cindy. Dan put his right arm under Cindy’s shoulders, the blanket falling lower to his waist. He caressed her face, brushing her blonde hair aside with his fingers.

Dan leaned, and Cindy embraced him as their lips met in their first kiss. He gave her a few light kisses that grew longer. She moaned as she accepted his tongue into her mouth, and his left hand moved to her shoulder. His hand came lightly across her chest, brushing her left tit.

Cindy didn’t resist as Dan unfastened the remaining buttons on her work shirt. He spread it open, caressing her left tit through her thin, low-cut bra. Her young, firm breast fit easily in the palm of his hand. Her breathing increased rapidly with anticipation, and she sighed as they continued to kiss. He slid his hand inside her bra cup and caressed her bare tit. His fingers made her nipple hard in seconds, and he gently rubbed it between his fingers.

Dan moved to the other tit, caressing it, then back to the left one. After a moment, they finally broke their kiss, but he kept his hand on her tit. “Wow! Wow, oh, wow!” She exclaimed. “That kiss was everything I ever imagined it would be with you!” Her eyes brightened.

“I’m glad I didn’t disappoint you,” Dan replied with a short kiss and pulled her shirt out of the waist of her pants. Her hardening nipples showed through her thin bra.

He leaned over and kissed her nipples through her bra as Cindy held him. “Here, I’ll help you with your shirt,” Vicky said softly as her arms came free.

Cindy’s shirt was off, revealing her soft, firm skin. Dan caressed her left tit and then moved his hand down her stomach to the waist of her pants. He continued to look into her eyes as he unfastened her pants. Cindy felt a slight breeze as Vicky took her blouse off and tossed it to the back. She looked at Vicky’s bare tits, her nipples hard from the cooler air and excitement. Cindy watched as Vicky boldly caressed her right tit, rubbing her nipple.

Dan unfastened her pants, pulling down the zipper. The tops of her white panties came into view across her protruding hip bones, then she began to slide them down. “Here, Cindy, let me help you,” Vicky offered, moving down and pulling on her pant legs.

To Cindy, Vicky was naked except for her cupless bra and the thick, dark hair on her pussy. Cindy’s pants off her ankles, Dan rubbed his hand up and down her right leg, then over her stomach to the waist of her panties. The material was like a soft second skin as it hugged her pussy mound. He rubbed her fleshy mound, and she arched her back to reach his touch.

Cindy moved her hand down Dan’s side and pulled the blanket off him. She looked wide-eyed at his semi-hard cock lying on the side of his right leg. Dan reached inside her panties for her soft hair. She moaned softly as his fingers probed between her lips, separated them, and entered her.

He began to give her a gentle, loving finger fuck, saying, “Your pussy feels nice and wet.”

“I know. I’m wet for you, Dan,” she replied, clearing her throat. Dan undid her thin bra with two fingers and slipped it off her arms. Vicky took her bra and tossed it behind her back. He gazed at her perfectly formed breasts as he slid her panties down her slim legs, then Vicky slid them off her ankles.

“Oh, to have a body like that again!” Vicky complimented her, admiring her ribs, flat stomach, and firm tits.

“Your body looks just fine to me, Vicky,” she said, admiring Vicky’s full tits.

“Thanks, Cindy, you’re so kind.”

“And it definitely looks fantastic to me too,” agreed Dan.


Vicky bent her knee, opening her legs to reveal her wet matted pussy hairs. Dan and Cindy kissed again, and she moved her hand down to caress his cock in her hand. He moved down and sucked on her small tits, wetting her nipples. He went past her ribs and down to her navel, then to the tops of her fluffy hair. Vicky was enjoying the show and caressed her tits and fingered her pussy.

“I need you to fuck me, Dan. I’m getting horny for you again,” she pleaded, fingering her wet hole. “But first, I want to watch you fuck Cindy.”

Cindy’s eyes grew wide, realizing what she’d fantasized about was finally coming true. Dan gently spread Cindy’s legs and lowered his head to her pussy. He inhaled the heady aroma of her excitement and kissed her clit, making her body jolt. He sucked on her lips and then slid his tongue inside her.

“Have you ever had your pussy eaten before?” Vicky asked.

“No,” she softly confessed.

“That’s difficult to believe, because you’re such a lovely, desirable young lady.” Dan was gentle with her because he knew it was her first time eating puke. He slowly worked a few fingers in and gave her a gentle fingering, enjoying the taste of her juice.

“I have sucked on cock before,” she wanted him to know, motioning for Dan to move beside her. Dan lay on his back as Cindy moved to her knees and leaned over his waist. She squeezed his cock, producing a large bead of clear liquid. Her tongue spread around the head of his cock, then she lowered her mouth onto it. He let out a soft moan, experiencing the warmth of her mouth.

Cindy’s cute little ass was staring right at Vicky. It looked so inviting with her tiny wisps of golden hair and swollen lips. She turned around onto her back and moved her head between Cindy’s legs. She lightly rubbed Cindy’s small ass cheeks, then pulled her down closer to her face. Vicky lightly kissed her pussy lips, sending a shiver through her young body.

Cindy had never been touched by another woman there before. She closed her eyes, letting out a soft gasp. She took a breather, sucking on Dan’s cock and feeling Vicky’s tongue enter her hole.

“What is it?” He asked quietly.

“Vicky is eating my pussy. I’m not sure what I should do,” she whispered.

“What do you feel like doing?”

“I’m not sure. What do you want me to do, Dan? Do you want me to turn around and do the same thing to Vicky?”

“Yes, I’d like you to do that for me, but it also has to be something that you want to enjoy also.”

Cindy, anxious to please Dan in any way, moved around into a sixty-nine position on top of Vicky. “I’m not sure how to do this, but I happened to catch my mom doing this with her girlfriend a couple of times,” she said, lowering her head between Vicky’s legs.

“It’s very easy, honey. Just do to me what I’m doing to you, that’s all,” Vicky instructed. “My pussy may not smell the best because Dan fucked me just before you came out to your car,” she cautioned.

“That’s okay,” she replied, lowering her head to Vicky’s pussy lips.


Dan watched, enjoying Vicky and Cindy doing their first, but hopefully not their last, sixty-nine together. He came to Cindy’s ass and kissed it, then kissed Vicky. “I’ll help you fuck her doggy style,” she said.

Dan positioned himself with Vicky’s head between his legs. She sucked on his cock a few strokes, and then he moved up against Cindy’s cute little ass. Vicky held Dan’s cock against the opening to her young pussy, then he gently worked it into her. Cindy gasped as his hard cock filled her in and began gently fucking her. He couldn’t help moaning with delight at feeling her warm, almost virginal, snug pussy.

Vicky had an incredible view as she watched Dan begin to fuck Cindy. He placed his hands on her thighs, then leaned over her back and felt her tits. “I enjoyed watching you eat Vicky’s pussy, very sensual,” he whispered in her right ear.

“I’m getting excited too,” she said, lifting to meet his thrusts. Dan held her tight as they had a long, passionate kiss, and she could feel the gentle thrusts of him fucking her. Her breath was heavy as he fondled her tits and tasted Vicky’s juices on her lips. “I want to suck on your cock some more, then have you fuck me on top,” she said, leaning over and eating Vicky’s pussy a little longer.

Dan pulled out of Cindy, and Vicky sucked his cock a few times. He sat back, and Cindy came around and lowered herself onto his cock. It shone from his fucking her, and she tasted her juices as she sucked on him. Cindy then laid down on her back, spreading her legs open and holding out her arms for her new lover.

He started at her thighs, giving her pussy a little nibble, then licking her clit. He made his way up her firm body, kissing her navel and gently nibbling on her ribs. He sucked on each erect nipple before settling down between her slender legs.

Cindy reached between them, guiding Dan’s hard cock to its new home, and let go once the head began to enter her. Vicky rolled onto her right side and gently rubbed Dan’s back as he fucked Cindy sensually. He caressed her left tit as she bent her knees, taking Dan as deep into her as she could.

Vicky smiled, watching the two lovers settle into a steady fucking rhythm. Cindy didn’t object to Vicky feeling her left tit and enjoying the experience of another woman touching her body. Then she shifted higher and leaned over, kissing Cindy. Cindy eagerly accepted Vicky’s kisses, exploring her mouth as Dan continued to fuck her.

“I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve dreamed of making love with Dan. I never imagined my first time would be like this,” Cindy whispered. Dan and Vicky kissed her at the same time, then kissed each other.

Cindy enjoyed Dan loving her for several more minutes, then began to arch her back, meeting every thrust of Dan’s cock. “I think, I think,” she panted. “Oh yeah, I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sensually grunted. “Oh fuck, this feels fantastic!”

“I’m going to join you too!” Dan warned. “Uhhh, uhhh, upmh, uhhh!” he groaned, splashing his cum into Cindy’s yearning pussy.

“That’s my man!” Vicky said proudly, patting his ass. Cindy kissed Dan hard, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

“Thank you, thank you so much!” She hugged him tight against her firm, young breasts. “Our first fuck was everything I ever imagined it would be, except I figured it would have taken place in my bed or yours, not in here. I certainly didn’t expect to be having a threesome at the same time with another woman!”

“Are you disappointed?” Dan asked.

“Not at all!” Cindy replied, kissing him, then Vicky.


“Cindy I have to ask you, how come with me? Why did you want to have sex with me so much? I mean, you’re young, beautiful, and sexy. You could have your pick of any young guy you want, not an old fart like me.” Cindy laughed at Dan’s comical self-inflicted insult.

“I figured that you would be safer to have sex with than most teenage boys.”

“What do you mean?”

“It wasn’t any real secret that I was sort of a slut in high school. I really love fucking, and my dates or boyfriends I’ve had in school couldn’t wait to brag to their buddies about fucking me. Some said they had fucked me, but really they hadn’t, just to save face with their guy friends. All they wanted to do was brag about fucking me or getting a blow job.”

“But having seen how you act in the store, always having a kind word for everyone and being so friendly, I figured you wouldn’t be the type to brag about fucking me but cherish it as a treasure. I know that sounds corny.”

“Not at all, honey,” Vicky said.

“You are indeed a very special treasure that I’m happy and proud to have discovered,” Dan said, kissing her.

“See, I knew you’d be a great fuck for me. And you can fuck me anytime you need to, if that’s alright with your girlfriend,” she hinted.

“It’s fine with me as long as I can join in,” Vicky said, giving Cindy the impression that she was Dan’s girlfriend.

“I still remember what you did for me in the Coffee Cup. You came to my aid when that drunk came in and gave me a hard time.”

“You didn’t have to give me a fuck to say thanks for assisting you.”

“I know I wanted you to fuck me long before that happened,” she confessed.

Dan looked at Vicky. “This guy, all pissed out of shape, ordered a sandwich and said Cindy made him the wrong one. I interrupted and told the guy to simmer down. He was ready to fight, and I didn’t want to cause a scene. I asked Cindy to print off the sales receipt, and I showed him the price of the sandwich. I pointed out that all the sandwiches have different prices, and it was his mistake, not hers. I said if he wanted to keep causing more trouble, I was calling the cops. He didn’t want that, so he threw a ten-dollar bill at Cindy and left.”

“He ended up giving me a five dollar tip!” Cindy added, and they laughed. Cindy began to laugh again. “Is my mom ever going to be pissed at me?”

“What for?” Dan asked.

“I got fucked by you before she could,” she said, still laughing.

“Remember when my mom came by to see you here at the store? She wanted to thank you for helping me. She was going through a messy divorce with Dad, and her lawyer told her to stay away from men. Not to even date any, let alone have sex with them. She told me later that if she had her way, you would have ended up in her bed that night, fucking the ass off her. Please don’t tell her I told you guys,” Cindy pleaded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.