22 November 2006 - Cover

22 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Now it’s time for you to tell me your life story since you now know mine,” Vicky said.

“Are you sure you want to hear about my life?”

“Of course I do.”

Dan took a good sip of his coffee. “Laura, my wife, was such a beautiful, sexy woman and really smart too. Even after close to thirty years together, she was something to behold. I’d be sitting at the dinner table, and I’d stop eating and just stare at her. I remember when my teenaged daughter, Cathy, would say, ‘Mom, Dad is looking at you that way again.’ Laura would smile and blush, and I’d feel so damn lucky to have her.”

“It sounds like you had a great marriage.”

“Sure we did, but just like any other one, we had our problems now and again.”

“Can I ask you something personal?”

“Sure, I guess so.”

“Did you ever cheat on your wife?”

“It depends on how you define, cheating.” Did we fuck around with each other behind each other’s backs? No. Did we have sex with other people? Yes.”

“That sounds very naughty, can you tell me about it?” Vicky asked, growing more aroused.

Vicky didn’t protest as Dan moved his hand to the inside of her thigh. “It started with a couple, Jeff and Donna. We’d been friends for a year, you know, going dancing and to parties together and such. It wasn’t uncommon for us to switch partners while dancing. Donna was quite a looker, and she and Laura would often call themselves, The ëSlut Sisters.’ Laura would often tease me by asking if I’d love to fuck Donna. Of course, I’d like to fuck her, but you just say it to your wife.”

“We had made a date to go to the Hen House for New Year’s. Jeff was all over Laura, as usual, sneaking a feel of her tits and slipping his hands beneath the short dress she preferred to wear. I knew Laura wasn’t wearing any panties that night. Donna wasn’t being subtle about her moves on me either. Sitting on the bench beside Laura, I could see Jeff’s hand go under her skirt. She’d widen her legs, and I could tell from her movements that he was fingering her pussy.”

“You can call her pussy or a cunt, I don’t mind. I like dirty talk.”

“So Jeff was fingering Laura’s cunt. She was getting really turned on and started to rub his cock through his pants. While Laura talked to me, I saw her unzip his fly, slide her hand inside his pants, and stroke his cock.”

“Did you do anything about Laura feeling your friend’s cock?” Vicky asked, becoming more visibly aroused.

“The thing was, I liked watching Jeff’s finger fuck Laura and her feeling his cock. It was turning me on. Just before midnight, Laura and I were dancing together, and she asked me.”

“When we were sitting at our table, didn’t you see Jeff with his hand under my skirt? He was fingering my pussy.”

“Yes, I did.”

“Why didn’t you do anything to stop him?”

“I liked watching him finger your pussy. I could see how you were getting aroused, and I liked the look on your face. How did his cock feel in your hand?”

“I liked the feeling of Jeff’s cock growing hard in my hand. I know I always teased you about fucking Donna. This time, I’m saying I want you to fuck her.”

“So you can fuck Jeff?”

“Yes, if that’s okay.”

“I knew our friendship would probably lead to this. Okay, let’s switch partners after midnight.”

“Okay! I love you, Honey.”

“I love you too.”

“We sat down, and Jeff continued to fondle Laura. She slid his hand inside her dress to feel her tits, and then they began to kiss. I started putting my hand under Donna’s dress, and she opened her legs for me.

“It’s about time you finally made a move on me. I’ve wanted you to fuck me for the longest time,” she whispered in my left ear.”

“At midnight, I danced with Laura, and when the New Year’s song was over, we kissed. I held her, then unzipped her dress and stripped it off of her. The Hen House is a place for open sex, but on New Year’s Eve, anything goes with a blind eye turned away.”

“Laura just stood there looking so fucking sexy in her cupless bra and no panties. Her nipples were as hard as rocks from excitement. Of course, the entire establishment erupted in catcalls and wolf whistles in her honor. I turned to Donna and took her dress off too.”

“The DJ came over to Laura and handed her a 100 dollar bill for being the first one to strip after New Year’s. She gave me a great kiss, pressing her bare tits against my chest. Most other women got naked that night too. I danced with Donna and then took her back to our table. I fucked her right on the seat, then cleared the table and laid her on it. Anyone who wanted to watch us did, as I ate her pussy and made her cum. Jeff fucked my Laura right on the bench seat, while I ate Donna’s pussy.”

“You like to eat a woman’s pussy after you’ve fucked her?” Vicky’s interest in him is increasing.

“Yes, I do,” he admitted, blushing.

“When Jeff and Laura excused themselves to the washroom and returned, they could see Donna was sucking on my cock. Laura sat beside me and enjoyed watching Donna give me a blow job. We ended up going back to their place, and Donna and I fucked again, and so did Laura and Jeff.”

“The next morning was a bit awkward to start with. I piped up and said, ‘Look we have nothing to be ashamed about. I had a great time fucking with Donna, and I’m sure you and Jeff had a great time fucking each other. Instead of fucking around on each other, let’s openly agree to swapping husbands and wives. We need to be respectful of the other person and make arrangements ahead of time.”


“That was the start of it all,” he explained.

“So how did it all go?”

“Are you sure you want to hear all of this?”

“I sure do!” Her pussy is becoming increasingly wet. “You tell such a good story. It’s as if I were there with you. Please tell me some more,” she asked, guiding Dan’s hand down to her hot, wet pussy. “Now you’ve definitely found my fancy,” she smiled with a lustful look in her eyes. Dan looked into Vicky’s eyes as he slid two fingers inside her.

“At first, we’d always switch partners. Then one day Laura arranged for just Donna to come over, and we had our first trio. It was really erotic to be fucking Donna while I ate Laura’s pussy, or the other way around. Of course, the tables got turned, and Jeff and I would either fuck Laura or Donna together. We had a great time until the inevitable came around. Jeff was transferred at work, so he and Donna had to relocate.”

“What did you both do after they left?” Vicky asked.

“Laura and I agreed that we enjoyed fucking other people. We started to go to the Hen House, and try to pick up other couples. We didn’t have too much success picking up other couples, but it was easier for Laura, with her sexy body and great looks, to pick up a guy to fuck than it was for me to pick up a girl to fuck.”

“That’s difficult to believe with your handsome looks.”

“Most of the time, Laura would get on the woman’s good side in order to persuade her that it was okay for her to fuck with me. We called all of this, a Cold Pickup.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.