22 November 2006
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“I love your fantasy about our first meeting. Can I continue it for us?” Vicky asked.

“Be my guest,” Dan said, moving his hand and massaging her calf up to her knee.

“After the game, we say goodbye, and both wish we’d asked the other if they wanted to go for a coffee. All the next day, I couldn’t get you off my mind, and you were having the same problem with me. I was determined to impress you by dressing perfectly for the hockey game. I decided to wear a red crisscross top that opened low and would show plenty of tit to you if I leaned the right way.”

“I wasn’t sure how short a skirt to wear, not that I don’t mind wearing short skirts. I loved to wear short skirts for a man who would appreciate my legs, but it was so cold outside. I thought of wearing my shortest skirt for you. It was so short you could see my panties, even with my legs together. Or you could see my pussy hair if I chose to wear no panties for that special man.”

“Am I your special man?” he asked, rubbing her knee.

“I don’t know. Why don’t you take a look for yourself?” She offered nervously and boldly, opening her legs. Dan peeked between Vicky’s legs, and she smiled as he saw her bare pussy.

“I guess I am your special guy,” he smiled.

“You bet you are my special guy!” Vicky stated, sliding his hand from her knee under her skirt to her thigh as if she’d done it many times before.

“Now back to our fantasy. I decided to wear a fairly short skirt for you; after all, there would be kids at the game, and I didn’t want to put on a skin show for them, just for you. You’d have to earn the right to see me in my shortest one.”

“I arrived at the game before you, and was waiting at our seats for your arrival. I left my coat done up because I wanted you to be the first to see what I was wearing. I bought a bag of popcorn and two cans of pop and was holding them as you came down our row. I held out my arms, and we had a brief hug.”

“I told you I’d buy the popcorn, hope the diet coke is alright.”

“Diet is just fine. “I’ll hide the popcorn if there’s a fight in the game,” you said, and we laughed.

“I undid my coat and took it off. You practically had to pick your jaw up off the floor from seeing how much tit I was showing for you. I loved the look in your eyes as you enjoyed what I was wearing. I sat beside you, giving you the sexiest, most seductive smile I could. You brought an extra pair of earphones that I could wear, and we shared your radio.”

“By the way, I love dressing very sexily for the special man who appreciates me. I love him showing me off, especially to men.”

“I’ll remember that,” Dan said, nodding.

“You had a really hard time, pardon the pun, watching the game and looking at me. The game got really rough, and there were several fights. We’d stand, clap, and give each other high fives whenever the Falcons scored. We talked during the intermissions and really enjoyed each other’s company. I’d lean a certain way, and you’d get a great view of my deep cleavage. The Falcons slaughtered the other team 6-0.”

“The game came to an end with neither one of us wanting the night to end. There was a moment of silence for us.”

“I’m having such a great time,” you said.”

“Me too,” I replied. “Would you,” we both said at the same time.”

“Like to go for a coffee?” We said it in unison and laughed again.”

“We went for coffee, and what I found unexpected but really liked is that at our booth, you sat beside me instead of across from me. A guy had never done that before with me. You gently touched my left hand and remarked at how beautiful my hands and nails were.”

“I let you continue to hold my hand. We really started to connect and open up about our lives. We both had a failed marriage. We each talked about what went wrong and what we both wanted from another relationship. Neither one of us was sure if we wanted another heartbreak. We wouldn’t admit to each other that we were falling in love with each other as the seconds and minutes passed by.”

“Maybe we are right now,” Dan confessed.

“Perhaps we are,” Vicky replied, bending over and lightly kissing Dan on the lips.

“When we finished our coffees, I invited you back to my place to watch ‘Sleepless in Seattle.’”

“Good choice of movie.” Dan modestly combed his fingers through his hair.

“We got about half an hour into the movie. With our touching and kissing, I ended up taking you to bed with me. We both had the best sex we’d ever had, and the rest is history, as they say.”

“What? Are you just leaving it like that? No juicy details about what we did together?”

“Why tell you about our great fucking, when I’ll be able to show you in person?” she bluntly offered.


Then, Dan heard a cell phone ring. “Excuse me,” Vicky said, reaching into her coat pocket. “Hi, honey. It’s my girlfriend,” she said, covering the mouthpiece.

“No, I didn’t get to the store for your honey butter. You won’t believe what happened. There was a car accident at the intersection by the store, and it blocked the road. I was going to leave; you know me and my lack of desire to get involved, but something told me to stay and help. I watched this guy save a woman’s life right in front of my eyes. It was incredible what he did. I got really cold standing there, so I’m having a coffee at the Coffee Cup with the hero of the day. No, I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be here. Yes, I’ll come home and help you shovel the driveway. Okay bye for now; I love you; bye,” she said, closing her phone.

“God, I love that woman, but sometimes she can be a pretty pain in the ass. Now where were we?” She said, getting back to her and Dan.


“Okay, I ask the next question. How many kids did we have?” Vicky enquired.

“We had four, two boys and two girls.”

“I like that, nice balance.”

“Three of our children were born within the first five years of our marriage. The running joke was that all I had to do was look at you, and you got pregnant.”

“You don’t have to worry about me getting pregnant. I’ve had my tubes tied, and I’m clean. Although it would have been interesting to see what our kids would have looked like. Another thing I would have us do is not take our fights or arguments into the bedroom. The bedroom is where you send your child for a time out when they’ve been bad, so our bedroom would be our time and our place, okay?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.