Lift Her Sari - Cover

Lift Her Sari

Copyright© 2016 by HotIndianPen

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being cheated by husband a woman gets to know her son better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Son  

Next morning he felt soft hands waking him up. Still in a drowsy state “let me sleep Mom,” he said. As the hands started tickling him turning around he grabbed her and when he was about to kiss her to his utter surprise he saw that it was Shanti and not his mother.

“Oh! Sorry I thought it was Mom,” he said still holding her in his arms.

“Madam asked me to wake you up,” she replied.

“I did not know, otherwise I would not have grabbed you,” he said.

“Now that you know, are you not going to release me,” she asked.

“Yes, no, sorry” he stammered and as he released her his hands inadvertently brushed her thighs.

Feeling elated to have spent a few moments in his arms she asked. “Do you always hug and kiss your Mom when she comes to wake you?”

“I don’t think I kissed you,” he replied smiling at her.

“You almost did but that does not answer my question,” she said.

“The tickling motivated me and to my surprise it was you,” he replied.

“Were it to be your mother would you have kissed her?” she persisted with the question.

He replied sternly. “Yes I would have kissed her.”

“On her lips?” she asked.

“Obviously on her lips and I think I missed an opportunity,” he said looking at her face.

Having received favourable answers “Your bath is ready,” saying it a blushing Shanti went out of the room.

While having the bath he suddenly realized that coming of Shanti to his room was his mother’s way of enticing her and he felt that he had to be very cautious. Recalling the proceedings he felt he had played his part perfectly but regretted having missed kissing her. Feeling jubilant he came down and seeing his mother standing by the window and with Shanti nowhere in sight he grabbed her and before she could object, kissed her hard on her lips.

Coming out of his grasp “have you gone crazy,” she asked looking back to see if Shanti was there.

Kissing her again he said. “Yes Mom I go crazy whenever I see you and today standing near the window with the sun rays seeping through made you look ravishing.”

“You always find excuses so that you can kiss me and I don’t believe you,” saying it she let her body sway in his arms.

Embracing her tightly “I wish I could make you believe me. These curves make me go mad,” he said as his hands slid down from her waist and caressed her inner thighs.

Aroused by his caresses and feeling it was not proper to continue “okay I believe you, now go and have your breakfast or you will be late,” saying it she practically pushed him.

“Yes today is the first day otherwise I would not have bothered to go to office.”

“What would you have done staying back?” she asked teasing him.

“I would have, I would have...” he did not complete the sentence.

“Yes what would you have done? You would not have done anything.” Saying it she blushed.

“Wait for a few days then I will show you,” he said knowing that she was teasing him.

“Okay now you go,” she said pushing him all the way to the table.

As it was the first day Dileep was busy and could reach home only after 10 pm and being exhausted went directly to bed.

Next morning it was past seven when Shanti stepped into his room and seeing him sleeping hesitated before waking him and as he turned she moved back a little.

Seeing her back up Dileep asked. “Are you sacred that I would hug you?”

“No it is not that,” she replied.

“Can I not hug you? You have been with us since I was a kid and as far as I remember you have taken care of me as your child. In fact in you I see a glimpse of my Mom and in that context if I hug what’s wrong?” he asked using all his word power to win over her.

Those words had the desired result as an emotional Shanti coming forward said. “Yes you can hug me.”

Hugging her “It feels as if you are my Mom,” he said to further bind her.

“What makes you say so?” she asked.

“Your built, your physique and your warmth is just like Moms.”

“Yes, but do you hug your Mom like this?” she asked coming out of his arms.

“Yes it gives me immense pleasure and my day starts off well when I hug my Mom,” he replied tightening his hold.

“And how do you feel when you kiss her?” she asked.

Looking into her eyes he said. “It feels very exciting. She is one gorgeous woman and it is really exciting to kiss her.”

Taking a deep breath “Yes she is one gorgeous woman whom everyone loves to love,” she replied.

“And I see that she has a special place in your heart.”

“Yes I am fortunate to known her well.” She replied.

“And I adore you for it.” He said.

Looking deep into his eyes she said. “You seem to have changed a lot. Suddenly I find my little Baba has grown up to be a tough mature Guy.”

“Yes, being close to Mom I have changed a lot.”

Again taking a deep breath she asked. “Is it the effect of hugging and kissing her?”

“Yes and I believe I don’t miss a chance of kissing her. That’s what she says” he replied facing her.

“All men are horny guys.”

“It’s you women who are to be blamed for that,” he replied.

“Why us?” she asked.

“Because you women possess such gorgeous figures,” he said looking straight into her eyes.

Feeling shy “Yes your Mom is obviously gorgeous,” she said.

“I meant you not her.” He replied.

“How should I know whether I am gorgeous or not?” she asked shyly.

“You should believe what we men say,” he added.

“Have you ever told your Mom that she has a gorgeous figure?” she asked.

“Yes that’s how I was allowed a few liberties. I praised her lavishly,” he said.

“How I wish I could see you have her in your arms and kiss her.” She said.

“You can if it is of any interest to you,” he replied.

“I want to ascertain the fact that you have really kissed her on her lips,” she replied.

“Give me twenty minutes and you can see it.” Saying it he went to freshen up.

Having finished breakfast as his Mom accompanied him to the door, grabbing her in his arms he kissed her and before she could object he said. “I needed that very badly Mom.”

“Do I have to keep reminding you that we have company,” she said shyly.

“She is in the kitchen Mom.” He replied.

“Now go,” saying it as she pushed him, kissing her again he let his hands slip from her back on to her buttocks and on fondling them when his Mom shouted “Go,” he moved out. Seeing the foreplay an aroused Shanti stood in her tracks As Megha turned she saw Shanti standing behind the curtains and moving closer she said. “Don’t you think he has become naughty?”

“Yes Maam, it’s at this age that they become naughty,” she replied.

“Yes and I don’t want him to fall prey in the outer world, I hope you understand.”She said.

“Yes, I do understand Maam. At this age we should not let them wander,” saying it she placed her hands on her shoulders comforting her.

“That is the reason why I allow him a few liberties.” Said Megha.

“It’s a wise decision as they don’t have to run here and there.” She said. (Recalling her husband running away with a young woman)

“And I hope it remains in the four walls of this house.”

Squeezing her shoulders again she said. “You have my word Maam.”

“And I also hope that you will support me in my endeavour.” She asked looking in her eyes.

“With my soul and body,” she replied gripping her shoulders.

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” saying it she hugged her and when Shanti slipped her hands around pulled her up, moving into her arms and nuzzling her face on her bosom “I need some comfort,” she said.

Grabbing her in both arms “yes Maam I do understand,” saying it she started caressing her back and when Megha pressed her face deep into her bosom “I promise that everything will be fine,” she said.

Nuzzling her face deeper in the crevice of her bosom “you are a wonderful woman and I am excited to be in your company,” saying it she pressed her lips on the swollen part of her uncovered breasts.

Sizzling in the heat of passion and unable to control, Shanti pushed aside the top of her sari and pressing Megha’s face on her bosom “who would not love to be in your company?” she asked.

“How nice of you and I hope we will be able to spend some valuable time together,” replied Megha kissing the exposed part of her breast warmly. Shanti’s body was on fire. The soft wet lips kissing her breast tormented her and as Megha proceeded further unable to withstand the storm building between her thighs “do you want me to remove my blouse?” she hissed.

“Yes I have been waiting to have a look at them,” she said and as Shanti’s hands slipped down and touched her buttocks it suddenly dawned on her that she was having periods. Cursing herself she came out of her arms and shaking her head ran to her room.

Shanti was puzzled when Megha moved away but Dileep whose sixth sense had made him peep through the key hole was excited to have witnessed the scene.

A puzzled Shanti kept up with her work and at the fag end of the day she regained all her vigour and stamina on seeing the contents of the dustbin in Megha’s room. It contained the wrapper of Stay Free.

Next day Shanti entered Dileep’s room without any hesitation sat on his bed and looked at the sleeping figure. As her eyes roamed over his bare chest and well toned body she was tempted to feel it but on seeing him stir she stopped in her tracks.

As Dileep opened his eyes they were rewarded by the sight of Shanti sitting close on the bed and as he sat up Shanti leaning forward and hugging him “Is this the way your Mom wakes you up?” she asked.

Embracing her he replied. “Yes and today I am blessed to have you who is also like my Mom waking me up with a warm hug.”

“Do you really consider me to be like your Mom?” she asked delighted by his words.

“Yes as I have said before your age, your compassion, your maturity and your love all are worth praising,” he said.

Excited by his talk “What if I was younger, leaner like any eighteen year old?” she asked.

“I would not have liked you at all. I love mature experienced women,” he said hugging her.

While she was tempted to ask what he meant by experienced but on feeling his arms go around and hug her “so you like mature women, why?” she asked him cuddling him in her arms.

“It’s very exciting to get to know mature women as it takes a lot to win over them,” he replied.

“And you like to work hard to get to know them is it?” she asked.

“Yes and believe me it was not so easy to get to kiss Mom.” He said bringing his face close to hers.

“Yes, there I have to appreciate you for the efforts you have put forth.” She replied.

“Don’t you think there are other ways to appreciate me?” he asked pressings his lips on her cheeks.

“At this moment I don’t think of any,” she said feeling his lips hunting hers.

“Can you not read what I am hinting at?” he asked brushing his cheeks on her lips.

“Yes for that you have to go to your Mom.” She said pressing her lips on his cheeks.

“But you are also like my Mom is it not?” he said bringing his lips close to hers.

Being childless those words hit her hard. Holding his face and showering kisses on his cheeks “yes you win,” she said before gluing her lips on his and kissing him passionately.

On being kissed passionately he playfully pushed her down on the bed and staring at her heaving bosom he said. “It was more exciting than kissing Mom.”

“Now you are trying to appease me, move I have to go.” She said trying to get up.

“Do you have to go when it’s getting interesting?” he asked eyeing her heaving bosom.

“I know where your interest lies and by the by you have a unique hobby,” she said standing up.

Unable to understand what she meant “which hobby?” he asked.

“The collection which you have stocked there, they are unique.” She said pointing to his cub board.

“How did you come across that?” he asked.

“It was while cleaning your cup board and I should say it is quite a collection,” she said steadying her sari.

“Yes and why don’t you add to that collection?” he asked.

“Tomorrow I will fetch you one.” She replied shyly.

“I value only those which I undo.” He said stubbornly.

Hearing it she was shell shocked and turning to face him she asked. “You mean you removed all those when she was wearing them?”

“Yes that’s why I value them so much.” He replied moving closer.

“You mean, you mean you have denuded her?” she asked.

Stepping closer and grasping her shoulders “yes I had the pleasure of discarding them from her sensual body and believe me you too possess such a body,” he said slipping his hands from her shoulders and feeling her curves.

Unable to fathom what she had heard “when, where and how did it happen?” she asked.

“I’ll tell you if you would keep it a secret” he said bringing his hands up and placing them on her bosom.

“Yes, yes tell me,” she replied wanting to hear more and not bothering to stop him from feeling her breasts.

“It all started playfully,” he said as he started fondling her breasts and by the time he told her how he had removed his Moms panties he had pulled her blouse out and was in the process of unhooking her bra.

Hearing him describing in minute detail his episodes Shanti’s body was on fire and baiting him to disclose all secrets she allowed him the liberty to unhook her bra and when he was about to discard it “how does she look naked? What effect did it have on you?” she asked.

“She possesses a ravishingly gorgeous body. Her breasts, her breasts are as dazzlingly beautiful as yours but I find these to be firm,” he said fondling hers “and her waist is more curvaceous, more sensuous than yours and below her waist...” he stopped to take a deep breath.

Sexually excited and being on the verge of erupting “yes, yes what’s below her waist?” she asked waiting anxiously for his reply.

“And below her waist, and below her waist is what I call is a heavenly playground.” He said and before she could raise another question gluing his lips on hers and kissing her passionately, his hands flew all over her voluptuous body.

Hearing the final words and feeling his hands roaming all over her body Shanti went limp in his arms on having a huge orgasm. She could not recall when she had such an orgasm and coming out of his arms and seeing him pocket her bra “give it to me,” she said shyly.

“It’s now one of my cherished possessions.”

“How do I go home without one?” she asked.

“Get one from Mom and I am sure she will not object if you would remove it from her body,” he said moving out of her arms.

“How does he know?” saying it loudly she went out of his room.

As soon as Dileep left for office Megha confronting Shanti “why did it take so long to wake him?” she asked.

“Your naughty son did not let me go,” she replied.

“Why what was he up to?” she asked.

“The moment I woke him he took me in his arms thinking it was you,” she replied staring at her.

“Yes he has made it habit of hugging me every morning.” She said timidly.

“If it was just hugging it was fine, but the naughty boy was not content with it.” She let out those words.

“May be because he mistook you for me,” she replied.

Looking straight into Megha’s eyes she said. “No, at that moment he was aware and he said he wanted to add to his collection.”

“Did he tell you about his collection?” she asked her face going pale.

“Yes, he told me about his collection,” she replied.

“Did he, did he remove anything?” she asked.

“Yes I was astonished by the way he slipped out my bra. I was baffled by his skill,” she replied.

“Yes he has that quality.” She confirmed it.

“And do you know what he said when I asked him what I should wear to go home?” she asked looking in her eyes.

“No, what did he say?” saying it she waited anxiously.

“He asked me to wear yours. What does he know about us?” she asked.

“Yesterday I felt him spying on us.” She replied.

“Yes that may be the reason why he said that you would not object if I discard it from your body.” she said.

Stalling her “do you know why I sent you to his room? I cannot go there maybe for a day or two” she said.

“Yes I know, you need not tell me,” she replied.

“Oh! You know it ... one more day I think,” saying it she smiled.

“One more day.” Repeating it she started day dreaming.

“Yep” saying it when Megha went to her room Shanti was very thoughtful. “So tomorrow is my last chance to dig out all the secrets.” She thought.

Next morning as Shanti walked into Dileep’s room, she saw him fully awake resting on the bed.

Moving closer she said. “I see that you don’t need my services today.”

“What makes you say so?” he replied pulling her onto the bed.

“You are up and refreshed, so my job of awakening you is off” she said coming to sit beside him.

“Yes I got up early so that I could spend some valuable time chatting with you,” he said pulling her up.

“One does not need to be this close to chat,” she said nuzzling her face on his naked chest.

“It’s to make you feel comfortable,” he said putting his arms around her.

“I would rather say you are imprisoning me than making me comfortable,” she replied moving into his arms.

“At first you feel as if you are imprisoned but gradually you will start loving it,” he said grabbing her in his arms.

“Why, what would happen that would make me love being imprisoned?” she asked hugging her upper body to his.

“It’s when nature takes it course and blesses your body with heavenly feelings.” He said as his fingers started unhooking her blouse.

“And for that do you have to remove my blouse?” she asked.

“No, it’s because I want to ascertain whether you are wearing Mom’s bra” he said pulling her blouse out.

“As you can see it did not happen, there was a hurdle in the way.” She replied.

“What hurdle?” he asked knowing very well what she was implying at.

“You ought to know about it,” she said allowing him the liberty to unhook her bra.

“Can you not tell me?” he insisted as he pulled out her bra.

Thinking it was a good opportunity to harp on the subject “you know every woman has this problem and during these five six days they stay away.” she said.

“Is that why she has stopped coming to my room?” he asked.

“Yes and even if she had come, would it have served any purpose?” she asked looking straight into his eyes

“Yes you are right, it would not have served any purpose,” he replied thoughtfully.

Feeling it was the right moment. “Can I ask you a question?” she asked kissing him on his mouth.

Elated by her kiss “yes and it would be better if you would lie next to me,” he said pulling her up.

Lying besides and kissing him again “yesterday you said she has a heavenly playground, did you not?” she asked.

“Yes I told you. You know the five six inch strip of flesh below her belly button, it’s most exciting to look when it is left naked,” he said getting aroused on having her hot robust body next to him.

“And you had the opportunity to look at it leisurely when you pulled her panties down.” She asked softly.

“Yes I took all the time in the world to pull her panties down. I did not do anything in haste and when her waistline got exposed I became thoroughly aroused. Believe me I had great difficulty in controlling it as it grew beyond my imagination on seeing the dark patch of her exotic garden,” he replied while his hands were busy pulling her sari out.

“And, and did you happen to play in that exotic garden?” she asked.

“Yes, first it was the turn of my fingers to feel the silkiness and then my eyes devoured the brownish petals of her flower. Believe me I felt as if I was the most fortunate person to have laid my eyes upon her nakedness,” he replied.

“Obviously you are fortunate and when you had her fully naked did you, did you not do the inevitable? You know did you, did you do it?” she asked.

“I will answer your question provided you answer mine,” he said pulling her sari and turning to face her.

“Yes, what is it you want to know?” she asked feeling his pecker poking at her naked waist.

“Do you, do you also have an exotic garden here?” he asked placing his hand over her slip.

“One does not ask such questions” she said and as a few seconds lapsed “but as it is your first, yes I too have a garden and now don’t say you want to see it.” She replied her body writhing in ecstasy.

“For me knowing that you have one is as good as seeing it,” he said trying to win over her emotionally.

“How can it be possible?” she asked looking puzzled.

“Having an identical body like Moms and seeing Mom’s body is like seeing yours.” He said as his hands grasped her buttocks over her slip.

“When seeing hers is as good as seeing mine, why is it that your hands are fondling mine? Have you not fondled your Moms?” she asked.

“Yes I have but seeing and feeling are not the same, they are different,” he said as his hands started searching for the cord of her slip and not finding it “will you not allow me to feel them?” he asked.

Taking a deep breath “Yes I will allow you if that is what you want and before you do that you ought to answer the question which is haunting me from a long time.” She said.

“Will answer all your questions,” he said as his fingers finally found the chord of her petticoat.

“When you saw and touched that exotic garden obviously you would have been aroused, is it not?” she asked.

“Yes I was aroused as I am now” he replied.

“I know that you have been aroused from a long time. What I want to know is in the midst of that exotic garden you said is a beautiful flower. Have you, have you ever deflowered it? Have you played in that play ground?” she asked.

“You mean like two adults,” he asked pushing her slip down and pulling her above him.

“Yes like two adults. Have you done it to her? Have you made use of your arousal to penetrate her? Have you had an intercourse with her?” she put across all those questions lying on top of him with just a small strip of cloth covering her privates.

“If you want one straight answer, yes I have made love to her and since five days I am wanting to do again but unfortunately for her condition I have not and all these days I have only one burning desire and that is to have her again” he replied.

Finally it was out. So he had fucked his mother. He had fucked Megha. Feeling thrilled to have heard it “Oh! Dileep I cannot believe what you are saying. How was it possible? What did your mother say?” she asked as she felt her body trembling in lust on finding that they both had made love.

“What would she say? She was as excited as you are. Her body was writhing as yours is. Don’t you understand why she has sent you? It’s not only because she is unable to comply but it’s because she wants you to have some good time,” said Dileep pulling her down on the bed.

“How can you say it? Has she spoken to you about me?” she asked her body writhing in pleasure.

“Yes she has spoken as she knows you are deprived of it since you lost your husband and is that not the reason why you are here?” he asked.

“Yes, but do you like me? Do I posses such charms as you mother does?” she asked biting her lips.

Yes, you do have a gorgeous body. Your breasts are more magnificent than Moms. Your waist is what I crave for. You have a slender waist while hers is bulky. Your belly button is more prominent and it looks tantalizing and what I cannot see due to this strip of cloth concealing is what may look heavenly.” He said pulling the waist band of her panties.

Squirming in ecstasy “and once that strip of cloth is removed do you plan to add it to your collection?” she asked seductively.

“Obviously when I have put all my efforts it would be my cherished possession,” he replied.

“What efforts have you put young man? Men give up everything to have a look at it and what have you done?” she asked holding his face in both hands and kissing him hard on his lips.

“I have let you in a secret which no other man would have dared even to think of. Do you need anything more than it?” he asked.

“Yes you done a great thing which has made me feel proud as you have disclosed a secret which no other person would have dared to,” she replied.

“Yes and for that don’t I get the chance of seeing it?” he asked.

“Why do you want to see it? Are you so crazy that you want to see mature woman naked?” she asked.

“Yes my desire is for mature woman. I like women of your age, my Mom’s age” as he let out those words he started pushing down her panties.

“You men are unimaginable,” she said as her panties slipped smoothly down her glistening thighs exposing all that it had concealed so far.

Eying her velvety bush and the light brown cunt lips “no wonder you both are so gorgeous.” He said.

“Does it mean you like what your eyes have sighted?” she asked spreading her legs a little.

“Yes my eyes have devoured the priceless beauty that has been uncovered.” he replied.

“Does it mean you want to possess that? You want to come inside me, invade it?” she asked feeling his hot cock throbbing on her waist.

“Yes I want to put that cock in your cunt.” He replied.

Hearing him use those words, Shanti’s body was engulfed with fire. Kissing him erotically and invading her tongue deep inside his mouth “you want to fuck me with this?” she asked brushing her hand over his erect cock.

“Yes pull him out, hold him,” he cried as his hand slipped between her thighs and grabbed her cunt harshly.

Swathing in pleasure by his rudeness “is that how you treat a woman? Could you not be a little polite at least on feeling it,” she asked.

“It craves to be treated roughly. Though it looks innocent it loves to be pounded.” Saying it he pulled her panties out denuding her totally.

“And is that how you mother loves it. Does she want this cock to pound her pussy vigorously?” she asked pulling his cock out of his pants.

“Yes when I first penetrated her I could not control myself. I went wild and rammed my cock inside her cunt so roughly that she cried out my name in sheer pleasure,” he said positioning his erectness between her thighs.

Holding and guiding his cock into to her cunt “how I wish I could see you fuck her? She replied and as his cock slid into her well lubricated cunt. “Will you fuck her in front of me?” she asked.

Hearing those words Dileep was ecstatic. Grabbing her body in both hands he started pounding his cock deep inside her and as she started screaming his name “is this what you want to see my Mom do, scream my name while I fuck her?” he asked.

“Yes, I want to see her body writhe in ecstasy and call out your name, do it to her, fuck her, fuck her today,” she said reciprocating his moves.

“Can I, can I fuck her? Is she free from her problem?” saying it he intensified his pounding, piercing his way into her delicate cunt with all this might.

“Yes she is free and right now she is having a bath, getting ready for you,” she said as an enormous orgasm shook her body.

Hearing those words Dileep hoisted Shanti’s feet over his shoulders and pulling her lower body up he rammed his cock deep into her cunt and when she started screaming, giving all his might he pounded her cunt vigorously and after draining out his cum, lay upon her exhausted.

Embracing an exhausted sweating body, “how did it feel, was it as good as fucking your Mom?” asked Shanti.

“I did not feel as excited as I felt now and do you know why?” he asked.

“What made you to hammer him so furiously inside me?” she asked biting his cheek.

“Your wish to see me fuck my Mom,” he replied.

“Yes I want to see you fuck her. I want to see Baba fucking his Mom.” She replied embracing him in her arms.

“Is it not because you want to see Mom naked? Is it not because you want to see her cunt or is it because you want to play with it? The other day I saw you both in an uncompromised position,” he replied.

“Yes, if not for her problem I would have had her the other day.” she replied.

“Is Mom also interested?” he asked.

“Of course she is, otherwise she would not have allowed me to feel her up,” she said.

“It’s now my turn to say how I wish I could see you both together.”

“Go and have her,” she replied.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.