The Trade - Cover

The Trade

Copyright© 2016 by Noholz Bard

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unrestricted hard core sex. Not for the squeamish or up-tight.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Hey Mom! Guess what? Grampa’s coming to visit next week.

He is? Well, that should be very interesting. This will be the first time we’ve seen him since we all starting fucking each other.

Will I get to fuck Grampa?

I’m sure you will, Baby, but we will need to take it slow and let him seduce us or he might get things wrong.

Oh! That should be fun. So, I should pretend to be the sweet little innocent kid he thinks I am, but let him know I won’t tell if he sticks his finger in my pussy like he used to?

Something like that, but you better shave your pussy good and slick so he will think you just haven’t started growing hair yet.

Ok. Maybe I can get Daddy to shave my pussy for me without making all the little gaps he normally does.

You’re taking the life of your pussy in your hands any time you let your daddy near it with a razor. I’ve got an idea. You can sit on my face while he does it and he can have his dick in my cunt while he’s shaving yours. We’ll see how well he can concentrate on his shaving.


Ow!, Daddy. Don’t cut me up too bad. Grampa might believe I don’t have hair yet, but I don’t think he will believe that razor burn is natural.

Ok, little Missy. That’s the best I can do under the circumstances.

Here, let me do it. Climb on top of your daddy and stuff your cunt full, then let him pull out just a little and hold that position. That will pull your pussy lips out enough to get the edges without nicking you. He can lick my clit while I shave your pussy.

Ow!, Mom. You’re as bad as Daddy. Take it easy.

Sorry kiddo. Your daddy can still suck a mean twat. He got me off while I was trying to concentrate on shaving your sweet pussy and all of a sudden it got to me what a sexy bunch we have here.

You mean you don’t think Daddy is tired of sleeping with the two of us every night?

Remember how often your daddy used to go on business trips?

Yeah.

Can you remember how long it’s been since he went on the last one?

Oh, I see what you mean. Getting enough pussy at home, now, Daddy?

Shut up and fuck, you little cunt.

You know you love my little cunt, Daddy.

You know I do.


Grampa! Grampa! You’re here!

Hey! How’s my favorite granddaughter? [What a sweet little Lolita you’ve grown into. What I wouldn’t give to sink to the balls in your tight pussy.]

Come on, I’ll show you around. Come on up to my room. Mom had to run to the store and Dad won’t be home from work for a couple of hours. This way!

Hey! Not so fast! Remember I’m an old man. I can’t run up the stairs as fast as you young things. [I don’t want this trip to be over too fast, either. That little short skirt you’re wearing is driving me crazy. I could swear you’re not wearing any panties. Oh shit! Now she’s bending over on the top step and I can see for sure she’s not wearing anything under that skirt. That slick little pussy is winking at me.]

Come on in my room, Grampa. I was just getting dressed when you rang the doorbell. You can help me pick out some panties to wear.

Oh! Ok. [Shit! She’s going to let me help her pick out panties? Is she going to let me put them on her, too?]

Ok. Which ones do you like best? Mom thinks I’m still a little girl and I should wear the cotton ones, but I think I’m growing up and I should be able to wear nicer ones like hers. Should I go get some of hers to try on?

Well, I probably agree with your mom, but I don’t see any harm in your trying on a few of hers if you like. It can be our little secret.

[There won’t be any secret about it, old man, after we play back the tape.]

Oh goody! I knew you would keep my secret, Grampa. How many should I get?

Get all you want, Honey. When did you say your mom would be back?

Probably a couple of hours, but she always makes a lot of racket when she comes in. The garage door going up and down is real loud and I can stop anything I’m doing before she gets upstairs.

Well, now. What would a young lady like you be doing that you don’t want your mother to know about?

You know, like dressing up in her clothes and using her makeup and that kind of stuff.

I see. Well, run on then. We don’t want to waste any time. [I sure as hell don’t. I can’t wait to see that tight pussy up close.]

Here. I got ten or twelve. Is that too many?

You can do all you want. Do you want me to put them on you? [Say yes, say yes, say yes.]

Sure, Grampa, but don’t you want to put the stockings on me first?

The stockings?

Of course, silly. Mom always puts on her stockings before she puts on her panties. Sometimes I help her smooth out the wrinkles. It’s hard to get the wrinkles out by yourself. See?

Oh! Yes, I think I’m beginning to see. Your mom must be very open minded to let her daughter help her get dressed like that.

Oh, she is. I think she’s the only mom in my class that lets her kid take baths with her. She soaps me up real good and I soap her up. It’s lots more fun to soap her, though. She gets so ticklish when I wash between her legs.

Oh. Yes, I guess so. Do you like to bathe with your mom?

Yeah, but it’s better when Daddy is there. You should see how excited he gets when I bathe between his legs. Hurry up, Grampa. After we finish trying on Mom’s panties, maybe we can take a bath before Mom gets home. She said you might like a bath to get relaxed.

She did, huh? [This just gets better and better. My son and his sexy cunt of a wife are raising one hell of a Lolita, here. Let’s see if it bothers her when my knuckles graze her cunt lips while I get the wrinkles out.]

<teehee> Silly Grampa. You can’t get the wrinkles out that way. Here, I can do it. You can just play with me while I do it.

Play with you? You mean like this?

Yeah, the way you used to do when I was little. Remember?

Of course I remember, Baby, but I didn’t know if you would, or if you would like it.

Sure I remember. It always felt so good when you did it, but you would stop when somebody came in the room. Why did you stop?

Because some people don’t think it’s a good thing to do.

Do you, Grampa?

I think it’s a very good thing to do, Baby, but we’re going to have to take that bath pretty soon. I’m feeling very tired from my trip and need to relax in some hot water.

Ok. We can do this later. Do you think I need a bra tonight? They make me wear one at school, but I think it’s just to keep my nipples from showing. My titties don’t droop at all, do they, Grampa?

I’ve never seen a finer pair of titties in my life, Darling. Do you mind if I play with them a little?

You can suck on them, too, Grampa. I really like that.

Not as much as I will, little Love.


Want me to do your belt for you?

Uh? Sure. Whatever you’re used to. [Is she really going to strip me? If she is, she’s in for a very big surprise when she drops my pants.]

Oh! Grampa! It’s beautiful!

It is?

Yeah, it’s so big and red and it’s waving at me. Help me take my dress off and we can get in the tub.

Are you sure this is ok, Baby?

Why not? I take a bath every day. Don’t you?

Most days, but never with such a pretty helper.

<teehee> You’re so funny, Grampa. You’re already more excited than Daddy when I wash between his legs. Is it going to spit on me?

If you rub it much more, it will.

Oh, goody. Daddy never lets me see it spit. He always puts it in Mom before it spits, but I know it does because I can see the spit running down her legs after he gets up. Sometimes, she says he spits in her mouth, but I can’t see it at all, then.

Well, it sounds like you have a very interesting household here. Would you like to see mine spit?

Really? You mean it? You’ll let me watch?

You can watch all you like. Where do you want me to do it?

Do it on my tummy. Then I can rub it all over me and I can see what it tastes like. Daddy won’t let me taste it.

Ok. Here it comes! Oh shit! What a blast! I haven’t cum that much in twenty years.

Oh Grampa! You did it! You made it spit for me! Thank you, thank you.

Here, let me help you rub it around.

Rub some in my pussy. Push it in real deep. It used to not go so deep, but one day I pushed my hairbrush handle too hard and it made me bleed. Now it goes all the way in.

It does?

Sure. Want to see?

Well, I must admit I never saw a girl your age with a hairbrush handle in her. Let me rub some “spit” in you first, so it won’t hurt you.

See? It looks like Mom’s, when Daddy puts his in her, only it’s not as big. Would you let me use yours, Grampa?

Use mine? Oh. Well, as much as the thought excites me, it’s something that most people would not approve of. If you ever told anyone, I would be in big trouble. You don’t want to get me in trouble, do you?

No, Grampa. I love you. I just want to know what it feels like. Ok?

Ok. [No, it’s not, but how do I say “no”?]

Oh, that feels so good. I knew it would.

I thought so, too, Baby.

Then why do most people think it’s wrong?

I think they are just silly. When you get comfortable having it in you, try bouncing up and down a little.

Like this?

Oh, yes! Just like that.

Will you make it spit in me, Grampa? I want to know how it feels when Daddy spits in Mom.

A couple of hours ago, I would have thought it was impossible, but it may not be. Hang on, here it comes!

Neato! You’re the best, Grampa. Now I only have one more thing on my list. Will you put it in my mouth so I can see what that tastes like?

Ok, but there probably won’t be any more spit for a while. When you’re my age, it takes longer to make more spit. However, if you will lie on top of me while you put me in your mouth, I’ll see if we can drain some out of you that I just put there. Then I can kiss you and let you taste it. Ok?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.