A Day at the Beach - Cover

A Day at the Beach

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sexual adventure about a cute teenager, Faye who is spending a week at the beach with her aunt. She let's her desire to be admired by boys result in a very bad decision which will have life long consequences that can't be undone.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting  

The emotions had overtaken me and I must have passed out. When I came to, I was lying on some table in this room with loud music. I began to focus and saw dozens of black faces staring over at me and a number of nude white girls on some kind of stages and other being fucked around the room. I guess this was what I would be doing tonight. A stern voice brought me back to reality.

“Bitch, drink this” and handed me a glass. I looked up at this young black girl and knew it was no use, so drunk it as quickly as I could. “Now Bitch, in a few minutes, you are going to climb up on this table, dance and finger that nasty cunt and fat white ass. You better spread those fat cheeks and finger that ass for everyone to enjoy. And when I think the guys have had enough, then you will go to any table and do anything the man wants. Do you understand?”

“yes”.

“OK Bitch, but first Freddy told me to cut your hair off.”

I began to beg, “Please don’t cut my hair off, Please”

She interrupted me, “Ok Bitch, It’s your choice. Either I cut it or the guys are going to shave it. You pick. I would rather they shave your fucking head.”

“No please, cut it for me.”

“Ok, but then you gotta eat my asshole, like I see you eating that white bitches ass.”

I guess she could tell that I wondered how she had already seen that, so she pointed to one of the TV screens on the wall. But my biggest concern right now was trying to keep them from shaving my head and no telling what else. So I said: “OK”.

“Lay down on the table with your hair hanging down and I will cut it as best I can to make sure it’s out of the way when you suck cock.”

I laid down and could feel as she pulled and cut maybe a foot of my hair off. I didn’t get to see but it felt like she had cut it rather short on the sides and slightly longer in back. I hoped that would be enough to not get shaved. She then turned me to where my head was lying on the table then she removed her shorts and climbed onto my face with her asshole right over my face. I immediately stuck my tongue into her ass, which wasn’t nearly as bad as what I had done earlier and could tell she was enjoying it though the cheeks of her ass was making it hard to breath. Course, I knew she didn’t care.

As before, I began to get excited as I licker her black ass. After maybe 5 minutes, in which time we both got off, she turned around and placed her pussy right in my mouth. I didn’t hesitate and began to lick and suck with great passion. Maybe Thug was right, I really was a lesbian? Then I felt the warm juices flowing into my mouth and down the sides of my face and knew she was filling me with her nasty piss. I could just see her eyes and I knew from her look that if I didn’t comply that I was in for an even much more horrible time that I already was. So I gagged and swallowed, but was able to keep most of it in my mouth and down my throat. She finally finished and got off me. That is when I knew I was going to throw up. She looked at me while I was gagging and pointed to a trash can where I disposed of the contents of my stomach.

After a couple of minutes, she handed me another glass of some liquid and told me to drink it, which I did. I had already begun to feel somewhat strange from the first glass and wondered what kind of drugs they were giving me, but if they allowed me to get through this night, I didn’t care.

“OK Bitch, get your fat white ass on this table and make sure everyone enjoys looking into your cunt and asshole. And that means, you keep your finger in one or the other and show them to all these niggers. Do you get it Bitch?”

I nodded my head and started to climb onto the table when she hit me in my right tit with her fist and knocked me to the floor. I lay there confused and trying to catch my breath. She walked over to where I lay on the floor rolling around, looked down and spit on me. “That’s what I think of you Cunt. You think every nigger in here likes your fat white ass better than this nigger ass. Now don’t you?”

“No I promise” and before I could get anything else out of my mouth, she kicked me in the side. I screamed and lay there writhing in pain and crying.

“Now say Yes Madam and get your cunt on that table.”

With tears still flowing down my face, I managed to get out: “Yes Madam”. And I began to climb back on the table, wondering if I was going to get knocked down again. I stood there for a minute, not exactly sure what I was supposed to do and watched the other girls. And yes, they were girls, no older than me.

“Bitch, keep those legs spread, where these niggers can see that nasty whore cunt of yours. And I want to see fingers on those tiny tits, in your cunt or asshole at all times.” Then she walked over to a wall and a spotlight came on me. I began to rub on my pussy and inserted 3 fingers deep into my pussy. No wait, it’s my “cunt”. I was beginning to get light headed as several men came up to my table and began telling me what all they were going to do to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.