A Day at the Beach - Cover

A Day at the Beach

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sexual adventure about a cute teenager, Faye who is spending a week at the beach with her aunt. She let's her desire to be admired by boys result in a very bad decision which will have life long consequences that can't be undone.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting  

I could feel Freddy’s hands all over my tits and ass as he was squatting behind me and was getting turned on by everything that was happening, including my tongue in another girls nasty ass, which thanks to me, was no longer nasty.

“That’s enough ass licking Bitch. Get up. It’s your turn.” Freddy ordered.

As I turned to face him, he reacted in shock. “Bitch, take her bikini and wipe that shit off your face.”

I picked up her bottoms and wiped at my face and mouth but could still taste her nastiness in my mouth. The funny part, it no longer made me want to throw up and I liked that she was moaning from my tongue in her beautiful ass. I looked over at the Blond girl with the perfect body and wished I could have licked her ass instead. She let out a scream as she saw the size of Fat BC’s cock. Now I finally understood why he had that name. It was not only long, it was so big around, I couldn’t imagine any girl having that inside of her. He pushed her to the sink and bent her over, kicked both of her legs apart and began to stab at her pussy. With each stab, she screamed louder. He reached down and grabbed her bikini bottoms and stuffed it in her mouth.

“I don’t want to hear any of that you Cunt”, and he turned her back around bent over and began to stab at her pussy again. This time it was obvious he was entering her. I kept looking at her tits hanging down and wished mine looked like hers.

Thug had taken the brunette into one of the stalls and I could hear him and the brunette fucking. She was moaning and seemed to be enjoying what was happening to her.

I was brought back to reality when Freddy’s cock was hard and pointed at my face. “Well Bitch, do I have to show you a u-tube video?” I opened my mouth and his cock entered about half way in until it hit the back of my throat and I began to gag.

“Come on Bitch, you can do better than that. Guess I am going to have to train you for all that white cock you will be sucking. Now open wide and let your throat relax, breath through your nose.”

I tried doing what he asked, but it was no use and I gagged and threw up on his cock.

“Bitch, now you have done it.” With that he grabbed me by the hair and drug me to one of the nasty urinals on the wall. He pushed my face down into it and flushed the toilet and I felt water covering my hair. As I sat there crying, I felt his body behind mine and felt his large black cock pushing against the opening of my pussy. This was the time and I knew it. Not exactly what I had imagined when I lay in bed rubbing my pussy and getting myself off most every night. It was going to be romantic. But having some strange cock in my pussy while I was on all 4s with my head in a public urinal was not exactly the romantic adventure I had planned.

Now Freddy’s cock was pushing at the entrance to my pussy and I screamed with each thrust as he was trying to enter me. I could feel his cock entering through the lips of my pussy and into my body. He gave a hard thrust and I screamed and had never felt pain like that before, but I knew he was completely inside my pussy. He continued to thrust hard as he massaged my little tits hanging down like tiny cow udders. After a few minutes, the pain began to subside and a new sensation replaced the pain and that was pleasure and I wasn’t sure if it was the pleasure of a cock in my pussy or the thought of being taken in a nasty public restroom by a black man I had met ten minutes before.

I was afraid I was going to pass our as Freddy kept pounding on my ass. I began to respond to his thrust, knowing my first orgasm with a cock in me was about to happen. I fought it for a minute, then let myself go, moaning loudly until it finally engulfed my body and I began to shake and heard myself saying, “fuck me with that nigger cock, fuck me with that nigger cock...”

Finally as I began to gain control over my body, Freddy said: “I’m going cum in your cunt Bitch. Hope you aren’t on no birth control. I want to give you a little black bastard” And with that he gave one last thrust and I knew he was filling me with his cum.

We stayed there for, what seemed like minutes, until he finally pulled his cock out of my pussy.

“You like licking ass Bitch, suck my cock clean”. With that he grabbed me by the hair and turned me around. And as I turned, I noticed two young white boys standing at the door watching the scene. It was Fat BC that first spoke to them. “Boys, come in and pick your cunt”.

Freddy presented his very messy cock to me and I sucked on it and couldn’t believe that I was tasting his cum and the juices from my own pussy. At first, I barely stuck my tongue out and was surprised that the taste wasn’t bad, at all. Then I let his cock enter my mouth and I could take much more of it now that it was beginning to get smaller inside of my mouth.

“Sir, we just came in to pee.” Said one of the boys.

“Well, this one had already drank from a urinal. Use her mouth.” Fat BC said pointing to me.

“No Sir, I couldn’t do that.”

“Sure you can. Watch.” And he walked over to me, still on my knees and pointed his cock at my face and began to piss all over me. I tried to move, but he grabbed me by the hair. “Open your mouth Bitch”. I just shook my head and kept my lips closed as tight as I could.

“One of you boys come pinch her nose closed.”

Both came over to me, one grabbed my head and the other pinched my nose shut. I fought and tried to pull away, but was too weak and finally had to open my mouth to breath and it was immediately filled with Fat BC’s piss. I gagged and choked and spit it out. That was the last thing I remember for some time. When I awoke on the floor, my jaw hurt and I was covered in piss from at least the three of them and I was lying on the nasty floor. The two boys, probably about 14 years old, had the two other girls bent over the sink and both were fucking them. It was just a minute before the first came in the brunette’s pussy. Thug said; “Good, you are awake, you liked this bitch’s asshole, now come clean her cunt.” The look on his face told me not to say no again to anything, so I crawled over there, still rubbing my face.

“Lay on your back Bitch”. I did as I was told and he pushed the Brunette down on my face with her dripping pussy right over my mouth.

“I better see that tongue in her cunt Bitch”, so I stuck out my tongue and began to taste her pussy and the small amount of cum that ran into my mouth. About that time the other boy finished cumming in the sexy blond and the ritual was repeated. A strange thing happened, as I began licking the blonds’ pussy which was full of cum, I began to moan and go wild licking her pussy and ass like I was possessed.

“That’s it Bitch, Get after it. Now we know why the whore didn’t want any nigger cock, she’s a fucking Lesbian.”

“I think you’re right man. I think we can find her plenty of fucked cunt to eat tonight.” All five of the men, or rather men and boys laughed at that.

“You boys gather up all the bikini parts and go outside, put them in that trash can and burn them, then go on about your business.” And he handed one of the boys a lighter.

In unison all of us protested, begging them not to. The boys hesitated for a moment, the Thug said: “do as I tell you boys.”

As the boys left with our clothes including my shorts, Thug came to me and said: “You stink bitch, but I’m still getting that asshole.”

“No please, I will do anything but not that.”

“Bitch, you got nothing to bargain with.” And he roughly turned me around and bent me over the sink. “Look at that perfect fat white ass. Dem white boys don’t know what to do with a fat ass like that, but I sure do. Now spread your legs and reach around and spread those fat ass cheeks.” And then he hit me hard on my ass. “Spread ‘em bitch. There ain’t no way out of this, so you might as well make the most of it. In the long run, that’s going to serve you well tonight and maybe the rest of your fucking life.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.