A Day at the Beach - Cover

A Day at the Beach

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sexual adventure about a cute teenager, Faye who is spending a week at the beach with her aunt. She let's her desire to be admired by boys result in a very bad decision which will have life long consequences that can't be undone.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting  

Mom and Dad were going to Las Vegas for a week and they decided that I could go visit mom’s sister, Aunt Susan. My dad wasn’t fond of Mom’s sister, Susan and felt she was “too liberal”, but they really had no choice so sent me on the bus to Galveston. Susan taught at the local junior college, and even had classes during the summer, so I would be on my own for much of the day. Aunt Susan met me at the bus terminal near the Sea Wall and she drove up and down the beach showing me all the things to see and do on the beach. The beach was full of adults and kids all splashing about in the water or lying on towel on the sand. It looked like great fun and hoped I would find some kids my age to hang out with over the next week.

After we got to Aunt Susan’s home and I unpacked, we sat and chatted for hours, then went to a nice restaurant and dined on incredible sea food. Even though I had had seafood all my life, it was like I had never tasted anything like what I was experiencing here by the beach. Maybe it was the food or the realization that, for the first time in my life, I was being treated like an adult by an adult. We talked about everything from drinking and drugs to sex. She was nonjudgmental and after I told her I was a virgin and had never taken any drugs, I could tell she was a bit disappointed by my admission. She told me that she had started having sex at 14, and after she started, couldn’t get enough. I asked her about Mom. She just laughed and said, she should answer that question. My biggest shock came when she offered to have some of her students “teach me a thing or two.” I told her that I would think about it, but doubted that I was brave enough to accept that offer.

I had just turned 15 two weeks earlier and, yes, was still a virgin. I had given my boyfriend a hand job twice but had never let him do more than rub on my clothed body. He kept asking me to suck his dick and said it wasn’t sex because some President had said that wasn’t sex. I will confess to considerable interest in doing that but felt that it would only lead to my losing my virginity. I wasn’t as concerned about that as I was how quickly everyone in school would find out about it and how many boys would try to get the same. The last thing I wanted to become was the school slut. And now my aunt was offering me an opportunity to experience sex without anyone in my school finding out. And the boys would be in their 20s which was an incredible turn on. This was my last thought before I dozed off to sleep.

Aunt Susan got me up at 8:00 and we enjoyed a nice breakfast together before she left for class. She gave me some money and told me she would be home around 5:00 but to just text her if I was going to be late. She kissed me on the cheek and told me to have “as much fun as I possibly could”.

I put on my white and pink bikini and looked at my small breast in it. I had hoped that they were bigger than a 32A this summer, but my ass had grown to a very nice size, though some of the boys said I had a fat ass. In looking at the mirror, I liked what I saw. I had the type ass that most people referred to as a bubble butt. I wondered if I would ever have the nerve to wear one of those bikinis that completely exposed my ass. I decided that I would ask Aunt Susan to go with me to try some on this evening. As I turned around, I noticed a few pubic hairs exposed, so decided to shave enough to where no one would see that. I stripped off the bottoms and went into the bathroom and as I began to put shaving cream on my crotch, decided to try and shave everywhere.

Shaving my pussy got me so turned on I was afraid that I would cut myself so had to try and steady my hand. When I finally finished, with only one small nick, I rubbed some body lotion over the area and knew my fingers would enter my pussy. I began to rub my clit and then several fingers went inside of me. I remembered hearing of girls putting their fist in their pussies so put two more fingers inside. It hurt but not nearly as much as I thought, so in went my thumb. I began trying to push my hand in further and further but was not able to get it in any further and was interrupted by an orgasm that over took my body and caused me to scream out. I pulled out my hand and watched my juices drip off of it and saw the mess I had made to my legs and the chair.

I cleaned up, put my bottoms back on and put on some jeans shorts that I had last summer and were way too tight to get over my ass, but was just able to get them snapped. I put my money, school identification and cell phone in the back pockets and called a taxi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.