Techno Cultivator - Cover

Techno Cultivator

Copyright© 2016 by Noddy

Chapter 7: Spirit Energy

-Flashback! Zoom!-

Alan (Fatty) Hayashi. Despite being of Japanese descent, he was born and raised in America where he lived his whole life a virgin of simple means. Having a stable build (fat), he was employed as a trade assistant to a mining corporation and later worked his way through an apprenticeship to become a qualified tradesman that could proudly sell himself as a Fitter Mechanic.

After an accident involving the coincidental collision of a truck hauling soap, a lorry filled with pet food, park rangers van with some wild animals and an ice-cream truck, on a rainy night, in the middle of a deserted road ... Well in the end when Fatty was released from hospital his mind was filled with conspiracy theories, and in all his spare time he delved into a maddening degree of wild notions about a whole range of things.

When he turned 23, he was offered a life changing opportunity to work for a satellite company that branched off from an unnamed multinational billion-dollar corporation. At first, it was a strange experience when he was shipped out to a sparse stretch of sea off the coast of Australia that contained nothing. That was until they reached a single white elevator floating on the surface of the water.

Fatty, being ever vigilant of such things, jumped at the opportunity to investigate as his mind spun with a billion theories. However after a month when they were shipped back to the coast of Australia for leave time he had discovered nothing, everything seemed kosher in the lab, and it was just as advertised. A deep ocean aquatic sea-lab designed to help research the depths of the ocean where no man has gone before. But that never stopped Fatty’s imagination from spinning, and once he discovered the base had a restricted lab, his theorising went to a whole new level.

His imagined conspiracies, however, tended to create a distance between people and the only person on the base who’d ever listen to him without being enraged was ‘ol’ dead eyes’. That’s what everyone called him anyway. Because he always had dead, lifeless eyes that stared straight through you when he looked at you, as if you didn’t even exist. He was like a robot, showing little joy, anger or sadness and this was the impression Fatty had of him until they met each other departing the boat at Airlie Beach.

When he noticed James standing on the pier, he almost didn’t recognise him. For starters ‘ol’ dead eyes’ was smiling and his face had life in it. He looked like an entirely different person than the silent robot Fatty had been spilling all his conspiracies to back in the base.

When he approached him, even his voice sounded different, and a bright smile split his face upon seeing Fatty. “Ha-ha, Alan you fat bastard isn’t it great! We’ve finally got some free time away from that claustrophobic lab. If you’re staying in Arlie for your stint on dry land, you should join me at the casino tonight.”

Then sliding a hand over Fatty’s back and gripping his shoulder he leant in to whisper conspiratorially. “I heard one of the strippers in the casino has it hard for virgins and even harder for slanty eyes. If you shout me $100 in chips at the tables, I can help you solve this conspiracy, heh heh.”

With that evil sounding chuckle, he through a wave over his shoulder and started walking up the pier with his travel bag over his shoulder. Fatty didn’t know it yet, but his entire worldview was about to change after the night he met this new James.

The next morning with a blinding hangover in a hotel room filled with naked backpackers crowding the floor, Fatty crawled over naked women with trashy makeup to make his way to the toilet. Covering the hotel floor were empty bottles of every alcoholic beverage Fatty had ever seen, and some he’d never even heard of. As he shuffled past the little TV table lined with rows of white powder and into the bathroom, his guts grew sicker.

By the time he reached the ensuite he was already rearing back. Then without any other warning, he projectile vomited up the wall and over the sink, demarcating a clear line across the room from the sink to the doorway. After this momentary lapse in bodily control, the pounding headache and queasy guts forced him to his knees.

Suddenly the shower curtain was thrown open to reveal James with an evil smile plastered across his face, balls deep in one of the dealers from the casino with her teeth biting into his shoulder as she spasmed on his cock. “Fatty you glorious bastard! Don’t forget you owe me a $1416. A bets a bet. Oh and I imagine the bill for the rooms are going to hurt, but since you offered to take care of everything last night, I’ll leave it up to you.” Then with a swish, the shower curtain closed again, and the sound of wet slapping and muffled moaning resumed.

After this whole ordeal, when they returned to the sea-lab, Fatty felt like a bird that just left the nest thinking before that it new, but only understanding when it could actually fly. He also felt incredibly cheated when he realised James had been leading him into one misadventure after another and goading him into bet’s he couldn’t win.

-Zip! Zip! Back to the present--

-Black Forest Mountain-

‘Day’s!’ Fatty wasn’t sure how long he’d been lost in this forest, but he guessed in his heart it was days. The tree’s overheard blocked all light, and he couldn’t tell if it was night or day. He never knew which direction he was heading in because he could never see the sun. His slightly bloodied grey jumpsuit was now khaki brown with a multitude of various other coloured stains and a myriad of tears.

The most eye drawing new development of Fatty’s was his right hand which glowed a luminous red. He couldn’t tell when it happened. Perhaps as a result of all the strange colourful mushrooms he’d been eating or the occasional puddle of luminous acrid water he’d been drinking. Regardless of the cause, the effect remained, and that was a glowing red hand.

This might sound like a problematic inconvenience, but to Fatty it was a life saver. With everything around him being pitch black his glowing hand was his only saving grace. In fact, since it started glowing it had only grown brighter and brighter, and Fatty could now discern a good 40 or 50 meters into whatever direction he pointed it.

Amusingly enough, after his hand started glowing, his night vision which had once been so remarkably poor that he accidently drove into an ice-cream van and created a massive ... well, needless to say, his night vision had now somehow grown dramatically better. So good in fact that when he covered his glowing hand, he could almost see 10 meters around him.

Also interesting was that since he started eating things in the forest, he was now fatter than ever, looking to be on the verge of obesity. Inversely to his expanding waistline, he felt healthier and fitter than ever. Which was a stark contradiction to how he looked covered in dried blood, mud and other particulars no-one could guess at.

One might think eating strange things in a dark forest would inevitably lead to eating something poisonous or deadly but in this case, Fatty had no worries. After his hand had started to glow, it’d start flashing orange and begin to burn whenever it approached something he shouldn’t put near his mouth. Which he discovered rather quickly after a torturous hour of painting the ass end of his jumpsuit brown and writhing on the ground in agony. Since then, he’d never again tried to eat the berries with a texture and shape of an aged ball sack.

“Huff! Huff! Fuck I’ve been running for what feels like half a day. I should be out of this forest by now!” Fatty puffed as he slowed to a walk as he moved between the trees.

‘Fuck! Will I be trapped in this forest for the rest of my life? I have to escape! I can’t spend the rest of my life eating suspiciously shaped berries and suggestive looking mushrooms. And Christ as my witness, if I have to drink from another glowing puddle that smells like horse piss I’m going to... ‘

Fatty’s thoughts stopped along with his legs as his eyes squinted to try and peer through the darkness. ‘Light?’ Was his first thought. He covered his hand in his jumpsuit and started to move forward. The further he moved, the faster he began running. Soon he was in a full sprint leaping over logs nimbly and darting between trees, which would have been humorous if watching any other obese man except he was sprinting so fast and jumping so high he could set Olympic records.

“HAHAHAHA! Mother fucking piece of shit forest, I’m finally free! HAHAHA! Light oh beautiful light!” With a blood-curdling laugh, he launched himself through the tree line and into the blinding light of the setting sun. By the time he stopped running, he was standing at the edge of a poorly maintained dirt road running alongside a field of Golden Grain.

Many thoughts ran through his head as his bright smile nearly split his chubby face from ear to ear. No conspiracies were running through his mind, and he had no great thoughts about what had happened to him so far or where he was because right now nothing else mattered other than having survived this nightmare of a forest.

After a long pause and watching the sun slowly settle over the vast fields of grain, he could no longer hold his smile as his brain caught up to the fact three suns were settling onto the horizon. “Holy fucking shit! I was right all along! I’ve been fucking abducted!”

-The Endless Forest-

It was starting to get darker, and James still hadn’t found Jessy. He was starting to worry that Jessy was lost really deep in the forest. Or worse still, that this compass was somehow broken. Pushing away all thoughts of his only life-saving device somehow malfunctioning, he continued on along the narrow cobblestone path.

That was until the compass began to wildly spin in every direction like a leaf in a gale. This time he was genuinely worried. ‘Fuck! Fuckin’ thing is definitely broken.’ Then without warning and before his inner thoughts could work their way up to a peak of foul language the compass just as quickly returned to its original direction.

‘What in the fuck is pointing at now?’ Thought James as he started moving forward again. After five or six steps the compass once again began to spin bizarrely until James roared a loud “FUCK, you piece of shit stop fuckin’ me around!” into the forest, and the mad spinning slowly came to a halt. Then the compass began to spin again only this time its spinning started speeding up until it was eventually humming and buzzing as it jumped around in its little metal box.

“James you piece of shit, bastard, motherfucker!” A loud yell accompanied the mad buzzing of the Spirit Stone as Jessy flew out of the forest looking significantly less well dressed than when she’d entered. Her hair was frazzled, and the beautiful long cheongsam was now covered in a multitude of rips and tears, some revealing a bloody scratch or two. Her eyes were bulging and shot with blood vessels, and her once delicate face now showed a vicious and wild savagery. With teeth bared like an animal, she sprinted towards James with her hands like talons aiming to gauge out his eyeballs.

Before she even got close James had started quickly backing away, his face deadpanned as he rapidly retreated down the forest path.

“Jess wait!”

“Argh! Just wait till I get my hands on you, you cock sucking...” Jessy’s reply to his hasty retreat and beseeching plea was to speed up her chase as she started wildly swinging her ‘talons’ towards James’ face and swearing even more violently.

‘Holy shit, I think she might actually be trying to kill me.’ James rapidly started dodging which was for some reason markedly easier than other times he’d tried avoiding someone’s swing. He soon found that it was actually so easy to evade her attacks that he could basically stand still and only lightly move his body.

It felt like time around him had slowed down a little, and he had sped up a little, which was a mind-boggling sensation he began to enjoy as he started to reach out and slap Jessy’s ass every time she missed.

Jessy cottoned on to this and started throwing kicks and punches instead. James very quickly found those just as easy to dodge and decided to start increasing the power of his spankings as an evil grin slowly revealed some white teeth. He was now having a great time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.