My Journey - Book 3: Bows - Cover

My Journey - Book 3: Bows

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the wake of Thanksgiving weekend, Matt's family learns to cope with the new reality as they clean up and face the aftermath of Exile. Follow Matt's road to recovery as they all wonder what comes next and dread the answer. Christmas is coming and each of them separately wonder whether it will be a time of celebration or mourning.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

She groaned, but we all filed upstairs where Mom and Frank were just saying goodnight. There was a friendly hug that turned awkward when they noticed us coming into the living room.

“Kids!” Mom said, horrified. “We were just-”

“Saying goodnight,” Frank supplied with a nervous chuckle.

“Relax,” I said as I limped over to join them. “I noticed the two of you were getting along a couple of hours ago.” I smirked. “So did Dad.”

“He did?” Mom asked, looking upset. “And he saw fit to mention it?”

“He said he didn’t want to be the creepy ex-husband hanging around,” I told her. “He’s cool with it. He has very little right to get upset with the idea of you showing an interest in someone else at this point.”

They were both embarrassed and looked red-faced.

Tricia came and hugged her dad and told him she loved him.

I did the same for Mom. “We both want you to be happy. Mom, you’ve put your kids first and yourself second and that was a mistake. You need to put you first sometimes.”

Tricia nodded at me and took over. “Dad, Mom’s been gone for a long time now. Neither of us will ever forget her, but we both kind of stopped living without her there. I’m starting to live a little. You should too. Go out on dates.”

“Aren’t you both getting a little ahead of yourselves?” Frank asked us. “It was just a hug.”

I looked at him wryly. “No it wasn’t,” I said. “You two have been focused on each other all night. Everyone else got thrown out of the kitchen except you. My dad doesn’t notice anything unless it’s accounting or it’s obvious. He picked up that there’s more than just friendly conversation there. No one’s pushing either of you to do anything uncomfortable. We’re just trying to be encouraging and supportive. Go for walks, go for dinner, get to know each other. You don’t have to hide from us or cover up that you’re interested.”

Frank seemed to be at a loss for words and Tricia took pity on him. “Dad, you haven’t been out on a date since Mom died. That was six years ago. Mom wouldn’t have wanted you to stop living when she passed away. You’ve held on long enough. We both have.”

He looked at her and finally hugged her. “I’m terribly embarrassed,” he said with a sigh.

“Don’t be,” I said. “You haven’t done anything to be embarrassed about.”

He nodded. “I know,” he said. “It still doesn’t change the feeling.”

“We just want you both to be happy. If that works out that you end up happy together, then I think we’re fine with that.” I looked at Tricia, who nodded.

“Dad, why don’t you two go out for lunch tomorrow. We have to meet with the girls right after lunch, so the house here is gonna be kind of crowded,” she suggested.

Mom looked at me skeptically. “You, unattended with sixty girls with crushes on you?” she asked with a roll of her eyes. “What could POSSIBLY go wrong with no supervision?”

“You’re assuming I’ll be in any condition to walk, let alone do anything more adventurous. I’m assured that I’ll be lucky to live through the night and if I do, they outnumber me greatly and I only have one arm to fight them off with. They don’t need any help finishing me off.”

“Probably not,” she admitted. “Still, you don’t think that Frank or I might want a voice in whether we go out for lunch or not?”

Tricia looked chagrined by that. “Sorry,” she said. “I’m just pointing out that it’s ideal. Things are going to be crowded here tomorrow and you two need to keep things going before someone,” she paused to give her father a significant look, “decides that they’re not ready to date again.”

The others had been quiet during this conversation, but Collie tapped my mother on the shoulder and nodded to her. “Go,” she encouraged quietly. “It’s a lunch date, not a weekend in Paris. Enjoy yourselves. You certainly seemed to get along well tonight.”

She looked defeated and that left Frank to convince. “If it doesn’t work out romantically, then you both have a lot in common anyway. There’s at least the basis to be friends,” I pointed out. “If there’s more, then the best way to find out is to go to lunch for starters.”

He nodded. “Alright,” he said. “Not that I needed to be talked into it, but since our kids have already made plans for tomorrow, Charlotte, how about we do something on our own for lunch?”

Mom gave me a scathing look that said I was in for it when the door closed, but she gave Frank a shy smile and nodded. “I’d like that,” she said with something approaching composure. “Nothing fancy though,” she warned. “We had a big extravagant dinner tonight. I don’t think I’m up for anything that much again soon.”

He promised something simple and said he’d come by to pick her up at 11. They hugged again under our watchful gaze and then said goodnight.

All the girls were backing away, looking like they were going to bolt when Mom closed the door. I leaned on my cane, but stood my ground and waited for her to turn back to face me.

“YOU!” she growled, looking mortified as she thrust a finger at me.

“Me,” I agreed calmly with both hands folded on the head of my cane.

“You have NO right to meddle in other people’s business, Mister!” she scolded me sternly.

“Oh hush,” I said, amused. “You’re not mad. You’re a little embarrassed that we know that you two have been making eyes at each other all night. Before you get all weird about it, have you decided what you’re gonna wear tomorrow? He’ll be picking you up in ... thirteen hours,” I told her, consulting my watch. “Tick-tock!”

It was almost cruel. Her anger neatly imploded as she realized that she hadn’t been out on a date in years other than dinners with Dad. This was her first romantic date in forever.

“Before anxiety sets in, I’ll rescue you from that worry.” I told her. “Jeans. Wear jeans and a sweater. You told him nothing fancy. Keep it that way. Drag him out for a burger and then go to a movie or something.”

“Very romantic,” she said dryly.

“Fair enough. Wear your nicest dress, jewelry, lingerie and take him to a French restaurant, dancing and the theater,” I said dryly. “Which of those sounds like a more realistic first date?”

“And how do you get second dates with a first date like that?” she asked dryly.

I laughed. “I NEVER make that a first date. LaSalle’s has been my first date of choice. Lana and Beck, Tabby and Collie, Gina, Tricia and Emma all got wined and dined there. I’ve gotta find some new restaurants to mix it up,” I mused to myself.

“Any OTHER helpful suggestions?” she asked peevishly.

I thought about it for a moment and nodded. “Dress warm. Take him out for a walk. The Boston Commons is all decorated for Christmas. Afterwards, go to that grill where they let you cook your own steak. It’s a good way to warm up after a walk in the cold. Talk, get to know each other, cook together, eat and have a romantic stroll through a scene from a Norman Rockwell painting.”

She looked at me in disgust. “My fourteen year old son has more ideas on how to date than I do.”

“I need them. Do you SEE how badly out-numbered I am now?” I pointed out. “The trip to the Commons is a solid date. Call him around 10:30 and ask him about it. If he hasn’t made plans, suggest that.”

She nodded. “I think I will,” she admitted.

She decided to go upstairs to bed after that and the seven of us decided it was time to do the same.

Tabby and Collie stripped down without any hesitation and climbed into bed across from where I usually crashed. It was the first time I’d seen them naked since they’d left and they both looked good enough to eat, but tonight wasn’t for them.

Lana and Beck both left their panties on and I knew that was deliberate since they were still technically not cleared, but they climbed into bed along with Tabby and Collie. They all appeared to be content watching for now. I wondered if Tabby and Collie had been together these past three months or if they’d decided to wait. A question for another day. Gina stripped down to her panties and a t-shirt and crawled onto bed with the others a little sheepishly.

“I kinda want my first time being naked to be when we...” she trailed off, explaining and I nodded.

“Whatever you’re comfortable with,” I assured her before turning my attention back to Tricia. I slipped my arms around her and kissed her deeply, my hands stroking her back gently. Her tongue played with mine urgently, her need apparent. She moaned into my mouth and her hands started tugging at my shirt. We broke the kiss so she could pull it over my head. I lifted my arms and let her strip it off, tossing it away. She ran her hands over my shoulders and chest, tracing my scars as if trying to memorize each and every one of them. She looked me in the eyes lovingly and then lowered her lips to my shoulder, kissing every inch of the scar there before moving down my body slowly, kissing every part of me that had been torn apart. She unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, pushing them down over my hips before she kissed the scar on my thigh. She helped me step out of them, pulling off my socks at the same time while everyone watched. Finally she was kneeling in front of me, looking up at me and smiling as she grasped the waist of my shorts, tugging them down so that I stood naked in front of her.

I stepped out of the shorts and she leaned forward, kissing the tip of my cock, lovingly. She snaked out her tongue, licking all around the head, making me shiver while she ran her hands up and down my legs, sliding them around to the back to grasp my ass. She seemed to like that and kneaded my cheeks in her hands while she parted her lips and started taking me in, pushing her head slowly, deliberately forward.

I groaned as I could feel the head squeezed between her tonsils and then she pushed smoothly to the base, lodging me in her throat as she pulled my ass to press me back into her throat deeper.

“Oooooo!” I heard from the bed. “I can’t even do that!” Lana was amazed that she had no discernible gag reflex.

I could feel her laughing around my cock, delighted that she’d done the impossible and she started moving up and down the shaft, pulling me out completely so she could flick at the tip with the tip of her tongue, only to plunge it back in slowly, letting me feel every inch as it invaded her esophagus. She lifted her lips from my cock, planting them firmly against my body around the base instead and swallowed reflexively, milking my cock deliciously as she worked the underside of the shaft with her tongue.

I reached down and stroked her hair as she swallowed my cock whole. She stayed there, swallowing and humming softly until she finally had to breathe. She pulled back and gasped for breath while she stroked my length with both hands.

She was about to put it back into her throat when I leaned down and started to pull her shirt up instead. She obediently raised her arms and I pulled her shirt up and off, dropping it behind me. I drew her to her feet and kissed her deeply. My hands slipped around her back again, this time to flick open her bra with almost casual ease. I let it stay trapped between us, my tongue exploring her mouth as my hands roamed her back, gliding over her smooth skin. I finally drew back and pulled her bra with me, letting it dangle from one finger before I let go of it completely. I walked her backwards to the bed and knelt before her, opening her zipper with my teeth while I gazed up at her.

I tugged her jeans down her legs and kissed her pussy lightly through her panties before I stooped to pull her jeans and socks off her feet one at a time. I slid my hands up her legs and took hold of her panties and slowly rolled them down, discarding them in a tangle somewhere behind me when she stepped out of them for me.

I looked up at her and grinned, pushing on her stomach. She got the idea and laid back on the bed, her legs spread and her ass just on the edge of the mattress. I watched her lower lips part for me slowly as she spread her legs. I could smell her arousal, see it, feel the heat of her core even before I touched her. Her pussy was wet and inflamed and puffy. I kissed the outer lips lovingly, her curls teasing my nose and my lips as I nibbled, kissed and licked my way toward her center, my slowness making her moan in anticipation now.

When I was done teasing her, I flicked my tongue at the sensitive skin between her pussy and her ass, making her writhe a little before I licked slowly from there up to her clit, parting her lips with my tongue and wriggling my tongue against her clit gently when I reached the top of my journey. She arched off the bed, crying out and I felt her body tremble as she came for the first time tonight.

“Oh Fuck!” Gina moaned softly, watching us. Her experience with sex had been nothing like what she’d witnessed so far and we weren’t done. Not by a long shot.

I parted Tricia’s outer lips with my fingers and swiped my tongue up and down the full length of her pussy, tonguing her opening and gently feeling her barrier with the tip of my tongue as I speared it into her, fucking her with it like a miniature cock. She groaned and whimpered, her hips moving in time with my tongue as she got into the feel of it moving in and out of her tight tunnel. I gave her one last thrust with it and then moved it up to play with her clit. I moved my left hand around her leg and across her stomach to tug gently on the skin there, forcing her clit hood back and exposing her pearl to my mercy. I kissed it and licked it more firmly, making her squirm and writhe. She was tugging at her nipples and playing with her breasts as she moaned almost constantly, cumming every few minutes, her body tensing against the waves of pleasure that kept getting stronger.

I fastened my lips around her clit and sucked, pulling it into my mouth and tightened my lips around it, mashing them together and moving them back and forth to stimulate her more directly while I lashed it with the tip of my tongue. She screamed and suddenly her hands were at the back of my head, pulling me tightly against her as she came harder than she’d ever cum before, her body thrashing wildly. I hummed deep in my chest, letting my jaw carry the vibrations as I bit my lips gently, pressing them tighter against her clit as I squeezed it delicately.

The hands that had been holding me close a moment ago were trying to push me away now, the pleasure too much to process as I pushed her higher. She was multi-orgasmic. I’d known that from eating her in the back of the limo, but now we were watching her go from one orgasm directly to the next with no time between them. She was just climbing higher and higher until she lifted completely off the mattress, her legs draped over my shoulders and her hands at the back of my head as she sat up completely, spasmed once, twice, three times, holding her breath until she was red-faced. Finally her whole body shook and trembled and she let out a roar as her breath rushed out of her and I knew I’d done her in. She looked down at me in horror and her eyes rolled up in her head a second before she flopped back onto the bed limply, her chest heaving like she’d run for her life to get here.

I let her go and sat back on my heels, working my jaw. I was gonna have a hard time talking tomorrow, my jaw was gonna be that sore. I looked up at the bed and there was a round of applause from the girls who’d been on the business end of that kind of treatment before. Gina looked like she’d seen a miracle. She was stunned. “Is she...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.