Please, Uncle George! Adventures in the Philippines - Cover

Please, Uncle George! Adventures in the Philippines

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - If something bad can happen, it does happen to Uncle George. Uncle George is a nice guy though and his honorary niece really likes him. Her feelings mature into love and desire for him as she gets a little older. Uncle George is having one of those random bad things going on in his life, so when his niece tells him about her feelings, he accepts her love, both emotional and physical. Uncle George is very happy. Then fate hands Uncle George something really unexpected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

My name is George. I’m the original hard luck kid.

In 2007 I thought I had the world by the tail. I was married to a redhead who was 23 years younger than me. She liked sex, we were really good at getting each other off. She was multi-orgasmic, and it did my ego good to give her five or ten good cums every time we fucked. The only bad thing about her from my point of view was that she didn’t want me to watch sports because she wanted all my attention. Given all the good things about her, I didn’t mind giving up sports.

When the economy started to tank, I lost my $100,000 a year job as a computer engineer. I lost my health insurance too, so I couldn’t afford the Viagra to counteract my high blood pressure medication. My wife was not happy, but she was understanding. Then I got diagnosed with prostate cancer. She got scared, and ran away. I got treated and cured. The treatment destroyed my prostate, and made me sexually functional but the urologist said I was probably sterile.

I got a divorce, retired early, and moved to The Philippines. The official reason was the lower cost of living, but truthfully, I’ve always thought most Asian girls are pretty, and Filipinas are prettier than most.

The girl I had been chatting with online looked absolutely perfect to me, but within a few hours after I arrived in Manila she decided I wasn’t rich enough to support her 11 brothers and sisters, her hard working but financially naïve father, and her housewife mother. Of course she wasn’t honest. She told me, “There’s no spark.”

As I was traveling around Manila, I kept reminding myself to keep my hands in my pockets. Almost all the girls had the cutest, tightest asses I’d ever seen, and I wanted to grab every single one.

I met a cute girl who was thirty-five years younger than me, an only child, self-supporting, no drunken dad, her mother was in good health and able to support herself. May was a little heavier than my dream girl, but she loved sex, had multiple orgasms, and thought I was the best lover she ever had. She was willing to shave her pubic hair for me and blow me whenever I wanted. We got married, and life was great.

My wife had a friend who did sales, equipment demonstrations, and deliveries. This friend came to stay at our house for a couple weeks over the Holy Week holidays, and brought her ten-year-old daughter along. The child was cute and smart. She seemed to like me, and we spent quite a bit of time together.

The visit became a yearly tradition. Just before time for her to go home each year, I bought her school supplies and shoes to wear with her school uniform.

Jana had an oval face. Her dark chocolate colored, almond shaped eyes and slightly flattened cheeks gave her an exotic look that made me wonder if she had some Chinese ancestry. Her skin was the kind of brown Filipinas call, “Morena.” It’s browner than an Anglo girl with a tan, but I loved the café au lait hue. Jana’s hair was dark, dark black. It was coarse and thick. Heavy waves of shiny black hair cascaded down to just below her shoulders. I loved it when she wore her hair loose, but usually Jana had her hair pulled back behind her head in either a ponytail or a bun.

Jana liked to do fun activities like go to the arcade at the mall. She always wanted me to go with her, so “Please, Uncle George” became something I heard a lot. It wasn’t so much that she was begging for things, but that she wanted me to go do something fun with her, and she encouraged me to have fun too. I suck at every video game ever invented, but Jana seemed perfectly content to play the games I didn’t suck at, even though they were old fashioned, and I thought they must seem pretty boring to her. She never acted bored though, and I started to enjoy going to the arcade with her.

When Jana was eleven, I noticed that she stole a small item. It was just a set of ear buds, so I didn’t say anything. When she was twelve, Jana stole 2,000 pesos, or about $50 from our maid. Jana didn’t get invited back the next year. I didn’t communicate with her at all for a year.

After her fourteenth birthday Jana sent me an email apologizing for her bad behavior. My wife forgave her and invited Jana to visit during her school vacation.

About six months before the visit, my wife got worried about having a little moustache and injected herself with what she thought was estrogen. She got it from a male to female Trans friend who bought it on the black market. My wife gave herself three injections within one week. It turned out to be Depo-Provera, and each injection should have been used for a month of birth control. The overdose stopped her periods and killed her desire. In addition, she got fat. When we tried to have sex, I couldn’t get inside her.

My ED problem got worse so that even with medication, I couldn’t even get it up enough for her to ride me. She was a sweet girl, ran a business, made money and was fun to hang out with, so we dealt with the situation as best we could.

We started going to the doctor to try to get our medical issues straightened out. We didn’t have any luck losing weight, and I was only able to make her cum with my fingers and tongue. She had the same number and strength of orgasms as before, but she didn’t feel satisfied because my cock wasn’t inside her.

On the first day of her visit, Jana said she wasn’t feeling well, and asked to stay at home rather than go out and join in the tourist activities my wife had planned. I stayed home so Jana wouldn’t be alone in the house.

I was in my office working when Jana came in and much to my surprise, sat on my lap. She put her head on my shoulder and cuddled up against me so that I could feel one of her small, firm breasts pressing against my chest.

“Uncle George, thank you for buying my school supplies and shoes all these years. My mom can’t afford it, so it has been a big help for us,” Jana said.

“You’re welcome Jana. You know I think education is the best way to invest in your future,” I replied.

“I don’t want to talk about education or all the safe, acceptable topics. I want to talk about you and me and feelings. Did you know you’ve given me funny, fluttery feelings in my tummy since I met you?” Jana asked.

“No, I didn’t know that,” was my lame reply.

“Actually I’ve wished you were paying for my clothes instead of my school supplies,” Jana said.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Because then when I pull on my panties and put on my bra I would think, Oh, my Uncle George paid for these. He bought my underwear for me. Then when I stretched my panties really tight over the lips in between my legs, it would feel really good and I would remember how hot and wet I get there when I think about you. When I put on my bra and the material rubbed against my nipples I would think of how hard and hurting my nipples always get when I think about you.” Jana said.

“What do you think that means?” I asked.

“I know it means I want you to touch my breasts, my nipples, and especially rub me between my legs. Would you like to touch me Uncle George?” Jana said in a breathy whisper.

“You are only fourteen, honey. Most people think you are too young to be making that kind of decision. They think asking a grownup man to touch you there is very wrong, and that it is a crime for me to do what you want,” I said.

“If I lived out in the provinces I would probably have at least one baby by now Uncle George,” Jana said.

“That might be true Jana, but if you had a baby, it would limit the kind of future you could have,” I told her.

“I know Uncle George. I just wanted you to know I don’t feel like a little girl any more, and I wish you would take me seriously when I tell you that I’ve wanted you to touch me since I was eleven. Part of the reason I was so bad was because I was hoping you’d lift up my skirt, pull down my panties, and spank my bare bottom. That isn’t the kind of touch I want from you, but at least your bare hand would be touching my naked skin, close to where I really want you to touch me,” Jana said.

“Do you understand what kind of touching you are talking about Jana?” I asked.

“Yes Uncle George, I’m talking about the kind of touching that leads to sex. I want you to touch me, get me hot and wet for you, and then I want you to sex me,” Jana said.

“Do you know what happens when a man and woman have sex?” I asked.

“I don’t know all the details, but the basic idea is that I have a hole, you have a penis, and you put your penis inside my hole. We rub our bodies together, and after a while you make me feel good and then I make you feel good. I think stuff squirts out of your penis and goes from my hole deeper inside me. If you hadn’t been sick with cancer, the stuff you squirt inside me could make me pregnant. Auntie wants a baby with you, but you haven’t had one in five years, so I don’t think you can get her pregnant. That means that if you sex me, you can’t make me get pregnant either,” Jana said.

“All of that is pretty much correct. Why do you want to have sex with me?” I asked.

“A lot of my girlfriends say having sex is the best way to stop feeling itchy between my legs. I feel really itchy all the time, but it gets worse when I think about you or I visit you. Now that I finally got brave enough to sit on your lap, I feel ten times itchier and I feel really hot and wet between my legs. My best girlfriend says that when a girl gets wet between her legs it means her body is getting her hole ready to have sex. The wetness makes it so your penis can go inside my hole and not hurt me. I’m sorry I don’t know the right English words to use. More important though is that I’m in love with you, Uncle George, and I want us to share love every way we can.

“So do you want to touch me Uncle George? Do you want to sex me so we can make each other feel really good?” Jana asked.

“There’s a lot of complicated stuff going on when we start talking about sex. First, it’s against the law for me to have sex with you because you are so young. Second, I’m married, and if your aunt found out, she would be really hurt and very mad.

“If anyone ever found out, I could go to jail, your aunt would get our marriage annulled. Your mom might punish you really badly. Of course I love your aunt, and I don’t want to do something that would hurt her feelings,” I told her.

“Please, Uncle George. I will never, ever tell. I know you want to because you didn’t just say, NO. Another reason I know you want to is that sometimes when you think I’m not watching you, your eyes touch my body in the places I want your hands touching me, so I know you want to touch me there. Besides, I don’t want to hear about what you think is legal or what you think is right. All I care about at this instant is feeling your hands touching me, your lips kissing me, and when I’m hot and wet enough, your penis filling my vagina.” Jana said.

“Do you know why grownup men are afraid to have sex with teenage girls?” I asked.

“Because they are afraid a teenage girl might get mad and tell on her adult lover to hurt him or get back at him for whatever he did that made her mad.

“I wouldn’t ever do that to you Uncle George. I know how terrible jails are here, and how bad it would hurt you to be in jail. I have been in love with you for almost three years, and I wouldn’t want you locked up or hurt. How I feel about you isn’t ever going to change. If Auntie got mad at you and got your marriage annulled, I could take her place and be your wife. I could take care of you forever. If I was your wife, we could make love any time we wanted. I’d like that a lot, Uncle George. If it was up to me, you’d sex me three or four times every day.

“I can cook just as well as Auntie, and you know I will take a lot better care of your penis than she ever did!” Jana said.

“Well, you are right, I’ve wanted to touch you since I first saw you, but I didn’t want to be a bad man and try to get you to do something you didn’t want to do, hurt you, or make you unhappy. Since you have been thinking about it and wanting me to touch you for a while, it might make both of us happy to touch and sex each other, but I have a problem having sex because of my high blood pressure medicine.

The medicine makes it so my penis doesn’t get hard enough or long enough to go inside a woman. With a young girl like you it probably wouldn’t work at all, because your pussy will be very tight,” I said.

“Oh, you call my hole my pussy?” Jana asked.

“The medical word is vagina, but most people like pussy better,” I told her.

“I don’t know how hard your penis needs to be or how long it needs to get, Uncle George, but I’m sitting on it now, and it seems very hard and pretty long to me,” Jana said.

“Wow, it is hard, isn’t it? I was so busy talking with you, I didn’t notice it getting hard,” I said.

“Oh it didn’t get hard slowly Uncle George. As soon as I sat on your lap it got hard, and the longer I sat on you, the harder and the bigger it got.

“Will you let me take your pants off so I can see it and touch it?” Jana asked.

“I shouldn’t, but since we both want the same thing, I’m going to give in to temptation right away and not even try to fight it,” I said.

My office was also the guest bedroom, so I got up and locked the door. I took her in my arms and kissed her. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to hold her. Jana was slim, but not skinny. Still, she seemed light as a feather, and my arms wrapped around her so that she felt tiny in my embrace. The feel of her firm little breasts pressing against my chest made my cock feel like it was about to rip a hole in my pants.

When she ran out of air, Jana broke the kiss, and gave me a huge grin.

“That’s what I was hoping it was going to feel like the first time you kissed me, Uncle George. I’m dizzy, out of breath, and I have a hundred butterflies in my tummy. I feel all hot and wet between my legs, like there’s a whole swamp inside my panties. I’m more sure than ever that I want you to touch me and to teach me how to have sex,” Jana said.

“OK sweetie. You kiss like a teenager, not a little girl, so I’m going to do what you want and touch you. If it ever starts to hurt or feel yucky, or if you change your mind and don’t want me to touch you any more, just tell me right away, and I’ll stop immediately. I don’t want you to let me do anything you don’t like,” I said.

“OK, that’s nice to know, Uncle George, but once you start touching me, I am never going to tell you to stop,” Jana declared.

I unfastened the buttons of her white cotton blouse and eased it off her shoulders. I put my arms around her slender figure, pulled her body tight against mine, and kissed her again. While I was kissing her, I slipped one had behind her back and unfastened the hooks of her bra. I gently pulled the cups away from her breasts. Jana gave me an even bigger smile.

“Do my breasts look sexy Uncle George?” Jana asked.

“Yes honey, your breasts are beautiful.” I whispered.

I gently caressed her breasts, and she whispered, “Ohhhhh, I like that Uncle George.”

I smiled when I saw her eyes float closed and felt her nipples getting hard. I gently cupped her breasts in my hands and massaged them lightly.

“Mmmmm baby. You feel so good,” I said.

Jana’s bra was probably an AA Cup. Her tits were so firm they felt hard in my hands. Jana’s breasts were firm cones, standing out proudly on her chest, not the saggy, empty bags you sometimes see. I definitely wanted to have both hands full of Jana’s breasts. Her nipples grew to nearly double their usual size and burrowed into my palms. To me, her breasts were perfect for her slender young figure.

Jana was thin, but she didn’t look like she was starving. Her arms and legs were slim, but they didn’t look like sticks. In fact, Jana took Philippine Army training at school, so her arms and legs were strong and solid, but not muscular, and she definitely didn’t look like what people describe as athletic. Those girls tend to have thick arms, waist, and thighs; and they usually have short legs. Jana looked healthy, not fragile. I loved it that her hips were narrower than her slender shoulders and that she had a definite waist.

At fourteen, Jana was already five feet, six inches tall, which is above average for an adult Filipina.

Her bottom was incredibly tight from basketball, Army exercises, marching, running obstacle courses, and playing competition paintball.

My very favorite part of Jana’s body was undoubtedly her thighs. They were just as slim as her legs, but they tapered gently into her tight little butt. You would need a set of micrometer calipers to measure their taper. Even better, Jana purred when I stroked her inner thighs. I couldn’t wait to see how she responded when I kissed her sensitive skin from knee to pussy and then buried my face in her hot little slit while I licked her clit.

“Uncle George, try doing something with my nipples. They seem to be more sensitive than the rest of my breasts,” Jana said.

I began gently rolling her big brown nipples between my thumb and finger. Her nipples got even harder, the skin around them crinkled and Jana purred softly like a kitten being petted. “See, I told you my nipples worked better than the rest of my boobs,” Jana said with a big grin.

I helped her lie down on the bed and began to lick and suck her nipples. Jana moaned

“Oh yes Uncle George, that’s what I need. Keep touching me like that. I’ve been waiting for so long for you to touch me, and now I don’t want you to stop. Take my shorts and panties off and touch me between my legs. Please Uncle George, hurry and do it now,” Jana begged.

I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down her long legs and over her feet. I moved back up to her waist and pulled her panties down.

Jana spread her legs and I could see her pussy was dripping wet. I caressed her and began to gently stroke her clitoris. I felt it get hard under my finger as the erectile tissue filled with blood. Her clit swelled and the hood slid back exposing her bud of sensitive nerve endings. I stroked her clit until she came. It was a quiet orgasm. Jana looked at me with an expression of total surprise and wonder.

“What was that, Uncle George?” Jana asked.

“That was an orgasm sweetie. When I rubbed your clitoris it made your body feel so good, it made all your nerves fire at once. That let you get all relaxed,” I told her

“OHHH Uncle George! I knew it was going to be wonderful when you touched me, but this is so much better than I dreamed it would be. Is sex even better than this?” Jana asked.

“There are a lot of wonderful things we are going to do together Jana. They all feel so good it may be impossible to decide which one you like best. Then again, some people find they like one thing so much that everything else seems like just foreplay,” I told her.

Jana gasped as I kept stroking her clitoris and built her passion up to a new and higher peak.

I slipped a finger inside her soggy pussy and found her G-Spot. I began pressing the bump on the front wall of her vagina. Jana didn’t feel the G-Spot orgasm building up in her the way she had felt her clitoral orgasm growing. When she came, it took her by surprise, and she groaned, almost like she’d been punched in the gut.

“OHHHHhhhh Uncle George, what was that?” Jana asked.

“That was a G-Spot orgasm baby girl. Did you like it?” I asked.

“It was wonderful. The first one, the one from my clitoris, was really good, but this one was like from deep down inside the core of my body and it just made me feel sexy all over. So is that everything Uncle George, or is there more?” Jana asked.

“There’s more honey. I’m going to do something now that most girls really like. It may seem like it’s dirty, but there’s nothing dirty about it at all, so just try to relax and enjoy it. Ok baby?” I said.

“OK Uncle George, I trust you. Do anything you want to me that will make me feel good,” Jana said.

I started working on her G-Spot again, but I moved my body so I could start kissing Jana between her wide spread legs. I got her thicket of pubic hair out of the way and started licking her clit. Jana moaned and came from her clit. I kept up both my finger pressing her G-Spot and my tongue licking her clit.

Jana came from her G-Spot, then from her clit, and it alternated until finally I got things synchronized, and she came from her clit and G-Spot at the same time. She made a noise I’d never heard before. I think it was a cross between a pleasure moan and an expression of total surprise and being completely overwhelmed by sexual pleasure.

“Are you sure you want to have sex today honey? We could stop now, or I could do the things I’ve already done for a while longer.” I asked her.

“Uncle George, I waited too long for you to touch me. I need you to do everything today, so I know what it feels like,” Jana said.

I took off my clothes and got on the bed with Jana. I was shocked at how hard my cock was. I knelt between her thighs and rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She took my shaft in her right hand and began rubbing the head of my cock on her clit. She came, and while her cunt was still convulsing, I slipped the head of my cock inside her.

“Honey sometimes it can hurt a little bit getting all of man’s cock inside a girl’s pussy. It usually isn’t bad, and if we hold still for a little bit, the pain will go away, so it can start feeling good. I never want to hurt you baby, so if it hurts even a little bit, tell me and I’ll stop,” I told her.

“I like the way it feels with just the head inside me, but it feels incomplete and it makes me want more. Please Uncle George, put all of your cock inside my pussy,” Jana begged.

I worked my cock in and out of her slowly and carefully. I made sure not to press too hard as I thrust into her. I kept working my cock head deeper and deeper into her. I never felt resistance other than her tight little pussy stretching to allow me inside her. Finally I was all the way in her. There was a magical quality about the way my cock slipped in and out of her tight pussy. Something about Jana’s body being so skinny and light and the way her little body molded to mine, made intercourse with her seem a million times more exciting than the best sex I’d ever had before.

She looked up at me with shining eyes and a glowing smile.

“I already know what I like best Uncle George. I love having your hard cock all the way inside me. I adore the way your cock stretches my pussy and how it goes so deep inside me.

“This is having sex isn’t it?” Jana wanted to know.

“Yes sweetie, this is having sex. This way of having sex is called vaginal intercourse.” I told her.

I moved my cock slowly in and out of her. I was on my knees, with my weight back on my heels, so the only place where I pressed down on her body was where my pubic bone was pressing down on her clit. She moaned and came. I kept up the slow smooth rhythm, and she had another orgasm. She was cumming harder now, and she was getting louder. She was learning to move with me, and it was one of those magic moments when two people realize they are really good at making love with each other.

“I don’t know why Uncle George, but some kind of instinct is telling me to say, ‘Love me harder and faster Uncle George.’ Do you know what that means?” Jana asked.

“Yes baby, it means your body is telling you that you that you need me to move a little differently to help you cum the best you possibly can. It’s fine honey. Trust your instincts and tell me what you need. I want to love you the best I can and make you feel good all over,” I told her.

I started thrusting a little harder and a tiny bit faster as I fucked her little body. She came and came, over and over, harder and harder.

Finally she whimpered, “Uncle George, are we fucking?”

“Yes honey. We were making love, and having sex. When you asked me to love you harder, our lovemaking turned into fucking. Do you like it sweetie?”

“I love it Uncle George. I want to do this with you for eternity,” Jana said.

“Honey, your pussy is so tight and it makes me feel so good, that I’m not going to last more than a few more minutes. Before long, I’m going to cum, and then I will have to rest a while before we can make love again. I’m probably going to groan, and my body may get stiff or even shake. That’s normal when a man cums. It doesn’t mean I’m having a heart attack, so don’t be scared. I’ll push my cock as deep in your little pussy as it will go. You may feel my cock get fatter or jerk inside you. I’ll have an orgasm, but nothing will come out of my cock because of the cancer treatment. After a little bit, my cock will get soft and slip out of your pussy. I just want you to know what to expect, so it doesn’t scare you baby,” I explained.

“It’s fine Uncle George. My pussy might start to get sore if we fuck too much longer. You made me cum so good and so many times, I’m ready for you to cum now,” Jana told me.

I exploded inside her. I couldn’t remember cumming so hard, even the first time I had sex. My cock got soft and slid out of Jana’s pussy, but as it did, I felt more liquid than her pussy juice could possibly supply, leaking out of her cunt. She came again, and then wrapped her tall, slender body around mine in a way that made me feel like I was a male animal being claimed as her mate by a female animal.

I took Jana in the shower with me, and we washed each other, getting the scent of sex off our bodies. As I was washing her pussy and thighs, it felt suspiciously like semen dripping out of her pussy and running down her thighs.

I hadn’t produced any semen for six long years. Having a dry orgasm was convenient because nobody had to sleep in a wet spot, and no babies got made. It didn’t make sense that I would suddenly start producing the semen needed to wake up my sperm cells and make them swim. Still, it was so strange I asked Jana when her last period ended. She looked puzzled but then she told me it was ten days ago.

After my cancer treatment my doctor told me it would take a miracle for me to ever get a girl pregnant. I hoped he was right.

We got dressed, I changed the sheet on her bed, started a load of laundry, and we were quietly playing Chess when my wife and Jana’s mom got home from their tourist activities.

Jana’s mom had to go back to Manila, but she allowed Jana to stay with us until the end of her summer break. Jana and I found every possible opportunity to have sex. The times we made love and the times we fucked were about equal.

Because my wife ran a business, Jana and I were left alone every day. I never had trouble getting an erection, and Jana learned to do the things I liked. Janna liked everything, but she especially liked having my cock in her pussy and rubbing our bodies together until we both came.

She really liked driving out of town, finding a dirt road that went back into the jungle, finding a place to park, and fucking each other in the back of the car.

One day Jana said, “Remember when I said I wished you bought my underwear?”

“Yes, I’ll never forget the day you seduced me,” I said.

“Well I’ve been thinking about it, and I’d really like it if you could take me to a lingerie shop and buy me a very romantic bra and matching panties. Then I would know you bought them specifically to take off of me before you make love to me. I’d like it if we could pick out another kind that’s even sexier for me to wear before you are going to fuck me. Please Uncle George, do you think we could drive to a different town so we could buy them?” Jana asked.

“I think we could do that,” I replied.

It was such a sexy idea I definitely wanted to do it.

My wife decided she wanted to take a few vacation days at the beach, so I added taking Jana to buy a new bikini to my mental list of things I wanted to do with her.

I play guitar, and I’d been trying to start a band. The bass player I recruited was the son of a minister. Every once in a while, he got tired of his dad’s overbearing personality and demanding attitude, and he asked to go with my wife and me on out of town trips. He did work for my wife from time to time, and so she didn’t mind bringing him along.

When he found out Jana was visiting us he asked his father for permission to bring his younger sister Gem on the trip.

When we picked up Gem on the day of the trip I had to pick my eyes up off the floor. She was an absolutely beautiful fifteen-year-old. It was interesting to see the girls together because Jana was a very cute teenage girl, but Gem was more mature and polished. She was much more like an adult woman. In many ways she was like a smaller version of a beauty pageant contestant.

Gem was five feet, five inches tall. She had very fine textured, straight black hair that flowed down her back, all the way to her bottom. Her hair floated like a cloud around her. Gem’s facial features were a lot like the Miss Philippines contestant who won the Miss Universe title in 2016 and she had flawless skin. Her body was slender and fit, but everything about her had softer edges than Jana. While she still had the youthful exuberance of a teenager, she also seemed more mature and very much like an adult woman in many of her actions and attitudes. The moment I saw her, I wanted to feel her womanly body in my arms and pressed tightly against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.