Amity: 3. Tempest - Cover

Amity: 3. Tempest

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 23: Aurum

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Aurum - The wizards of Amity were a long way from achieving their goals. Storm had found 2 of his wizards and 3 of his apprentices but still had 2 sets to go. He had decided a trip to Orient was in his crystal ball. He hoped to find one of them there. Penny and Kale would need to help Alexus to claim his apprentice's box, and they believed this was not going to be an easy chore. David also had to find his 2 missing wizards and tame the continent of Federation. (Warning: descriptive bisexual sex)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Daniel realised he had a naked Pip pressed against his naked body.

They had both activated their Dragon DNA, and he was now seriously horny. He found himself twisting her around and bending her over the box. He had impaled her before she had even comprehended what he was going to do.

As his cock penetrated her, Pip groaned and spread her legs wider in invitation and soon got what she wanted as she thrust her hips back at him. He fucked her hard and fast, and she responded in kind. Daniel had to hold onto the shivering woman and the more she shook the harder he wanted to bury himself in her.

He felt her clamp up real hard on him as she climbed a high peak and he shuddered as the orgasm exploded in his brain. His balls felt like they were huge rocks and when they released he knew he was going to drown her in his seed.

He just seemed to keep pumping it into her as her cunnie sucked it from him. Finally, he ran dry, and they remained locked together as they finally came back to their senses. He pulled out when she settled down a little and stepped back.

Pip turned and stepped into his arms. They both shuddered in aftershocks. As he hugged her to him, Daniel said, “Bloody hell Pip you do something weird to me. I’ve never come like that in my life. If you weren’t already mine, I’d make you mine.”

Pip knew from the talk she had overheard that Daniel had a reputation for screwing anyone willing. She now also knew why. She looked up at him, “So you like me, huh?”

Daniel chuckled, “No, I love you. You are the missing part of my soul, Pip.”

“Filippina,” she corrected him. Surprised that she even remembered that was her name, she had been Pip so long. Some other memory nagged at her but she couldn’t quite grasp it.

Daniel looked down at her and smiled his love at her, “No, you’re my Pip. It’s odd, but I think that it suits you. You look harmless, but the strengths and potential within you are astounding.”

“Like when I turn into a dragon?” she asked impishly.

Daniel chuckled, “Oh yeah, like that. I bet you scared your village half to death, the first time you did it.”

Pip nodded.


They were interrupted by the book telling them their package was about to arrive.

They got dressed and collected the small box. They took it the room where the SAI lived and opened it. Trina had included extra instructions, and they got busy. They had left the skeleton as she had instructed, as it was the inorganic data storage bank and the new spores should be able to access the data it held.

They noted the skeleton was smaller than Trina’s was and guessed that this city hadn’t been in existence as long as hers had. They checked the filtration system had been working and were pleased to find the tank a lot cleaner. They dropped the small piece of Trina that had been in the little tank into the big tank.

It touched the skeleton and exploded into life. The tiny pink sparkles went everywhere and then settled on the skeleton and burrowed in. They waited patiently, but nothing more seemed to happen after half an hour, other than a slight change in colour of the skeleton.

Daniel couldn’t seem to help himself. “Put your hands in with me,” he said to Pip. She complied and then he started mumbling some words. Pip found herself adding her contribution and they both felt a massive surge and their magic pulsed into the being.

They looked in the tank as the colour started to expand more rapidly and flesh formed over the skeleton. Daniel grinned at Pip, “She just needed a kick start.”

Pip chuckled and stroked the being in the tank. Then they heard her sigh. “Thank you, my wizards. My mother sent you a message to say that she was delighted to help you in this way.”

“Despite the long absence of my predecessor the systems here have mostly remained functional. I detect several of the towers to the west have failed, but the large crystal cavern under the citadel has been able to preserve the shield as it now is.”

“I have connected to the androids and told them to maintain their current programming until I complete a full analysis. My name is Ardra. I am delighted to serve you both and thank you for bring me to life and entrusting your city to me.”

“We are delighted to have you, Ardra. We will leave you to your work. How about we get a report this evening to see what we can help you with,” Daniel replied.

Ardra was happy with this, and they decided to find a room that suited their needs. “One with a big bed and lots of floor space for when you go dragon lady for me,” Daniel told Pip.

Pip chuckled, as she fully expected that Daniel intended to screw her in their alternative form. She was beginning to suspect that life with Daniel would never be boring. They found a room that suited them and settled in.

Daniel wondered if Storm knew that his Decad was complete and suspected that Storm did.


Ardra contacted Daniel that evening with her report.

Since the shield had reduced, the androids hadn’t been able to access the individual stores of minerals she required. They weren’t programmed to function outside the shield without her or a magician to direct them. She showed them a map of where the building that had the underground vaults was located.

She explained that the lovely being, JJ, had helped her find it. The area in between had between twenty and a hundred years of growth depending on which tower went down first. The road wasn’t complete in places due to erosion. However, they both believed the building they needed to access was still intact as it had its own small shield and JJ thought this was still active.

“So tomorrow you would like us to go shopping for you?” Daniel asked.

Ardra giggled and said, “Please, my wizard. I mostly need about 6kg of Ilian, so I get the repairs to the industrial replicators complete as the only large one that works is here in the Citadel.”

“Anything else?” Daniel asked smiling at Pip.

“Well now that you mention it, if you reactivate the shield towers on the way then the androids could clear a more accessible path and reopen the mines in that region. They can then retrieve what I need.”

“I don’t currently have a flyer you can use to get over that terrain. The androids had reclaimed them for materials for other systems. I do have some odd vehicles that have wheels, which you can use,” Ardra said.

Daniel got the location of the vehicles to see if he could drive them. He and Pip went to investigate. Daniel chuckled when he saw them. “Someone must have invented them for fun,” he replied.

Pip looked at the strange vehicles. “Why do they only have two wheels?”

Daniel grinned, “So they can go a lot of places on the ground where wider vehicles can’t go.”

He straddled the bike and checked it over. He suspected the power source was a rechargeable crystal battery and an electric type motor to drive the rear wheel. It had a twist throttle on the right handle and a brake lever on each handle.

In between the handlebars was a button. He pressed it and the motor kicked into life. He twisted the throttle, and the soft whine increased slightly, but it didn’t move. He looked down near the footrest and noticed a lever he could flick with his foot.

He applied the brake, engaged the gear and slowly increased the throttle as he released the brake. Pip watched in amazement as he rode the bike down the near empty cavernous storage room turned it and came back to her.

He grinned at her, “We are going to have some fun tomorrow.”

Pip looked at him dubiously as he kicked the stand down and got off. He encouraged her to get on and then sat behind her. He explained what she was to do and she soon found herself driving the bike down the room. Daniel explained a few does and don’t and she listened carefully.

They plugged the bikes in to charge. They both had saddle boxes on the back, and Daniel said they should be big enough to get what Ardra wanted from the vault.

“We could just get Storm to blink there for us,” Pip said.

“We could, but that’s no fun. Plus we do have to learn to run this place ourselves and can’t just get Storm or the others to solve all our problems for us,” Daniel replied.

“From what I could see on JJ’s maps it would be tricky to blink into where the bases of the towers are located, and we need to fix them. Since neither, Storm nor us have been there, this is not safe do,” Daniel explained.

Pip nodded in understanding. The location was one of the things that Kim had taught to her concerning the limits of blinking. You did have to have a clear picture of where you wanted to end up and had to hope that nothing has changed since you had last been there. When Storm had dropped them near the ring, he had gone to an open area that JJ could monitor for him.

Daniel asked Ardra what she had in the replicator that they could wear in case they fell off the bikes. She flashed up suggestions for them. They picked out some suits, boots and then Daniel found a helmet he thought would be better than not wearing one at all.

Happy they were prepared for the following day they headed off to bed.


The next morning found the duo happily heading down the road to the first tower.

Pip decided she liked the bikes. She was surprised how easy they were to ride once you got the hang of how they moved under you. They made it to the first tower without any mishaps.

This one was about half a klick off the road, and they walked the last section, as they had to clamber up a steep hill to get to it. The crystals still worked, and it was charged, but something had scrambled the spell that caused it to link to the other shield.

Daniel told her that real bad electrical storms could knock the towers out and disrupt spells. If it was attached to the power grid, it could be isolated, and when switched back on, the nearest shield could repair the spell. Well, that’s how Lee’s shields worked.

He accessed the control panel and reset the switch. It still didn’t work so he had Pip help him do the spell to activate it. The Tower fired up, and once its field melded with the original shield, it strengthened and expanded out to its full coverage.

They happily scrambled back down to the bikes and set off for the next one. The shield towers in this direction were ten klicks apart, and they had two more to fix on the way. The road was a lot rougher and slower going past the first tower.

The second tower only needed resetting. The third however was a problem. The cabinet that held the electrical controls had been smashed. “Shit! It looks like we have vandals,” Daniel said.

“We may have to get Storm after all. I don’t know how to repair this. If I had a spare control box, I could replace it, but I can’t fix this even with spells because I don’t know enough about how they were made.”

“Well at least with us here, it would make it easier for him to blink to us,” Pip answered.

Daniel replied, “The Vault is only another five klicks down the road, how about we head there. It must have sat closer under this shield for extra protection. Being this far out, they may have a spare control panel in storage. Ardra did say it was a storage facility for the mining towns out here.”

Pip gasped and then threw herself at Daniel.

Daniel felt himself falling and then heard the zing of something whizzing over them. He grunted when he landed with Pip on top of him. She rolled off and had her pistol in her hands before he had comprehended what was going on.

She fired off three shots, and he heard three screams. He finally got his pistol free and rolled to see what she was shooting at. Pip fired again, and Daniel saw the man duck. He let out his senses. “There are about twenty of them Pip.”

“The bikes?” she questioned. Daniel nodded and touched her.

Pip was still crouching so when they arrived she had the pleasure of plugging the man who was just about to put a sword into her bike. Daniel selected the other man who was bending over his. Then the man and the bike both crashed to the ground.

Daniel let out his senses again, but the rest of the people were up on the hill still looking for them. He pulled the man off his bike and got a better look at him. The material of his clothing was well made, so he suspected they had some level of technology. They also had swords and well-made bows.

The quality of the steel in the sword was high, and he suspected a master craftsman had made it. He wondered if they had access to the mines or even worse the vaults in the warehouse.

Pip had her man on his knees, and she asked him, “Who are you people?”

The man looked up at her in fear but then gathered his courage. “We are the Titans, who are you to trespass on our lands?”

Pip gave him a feral look and replied, “One of the wizards who owns these lands.”

He frowned and looked at her then at Daniel as he helped the other still shivering man over beside the first. Daniel met his gaze and then reached out and touched him. The man trembled, and the fear leapt into his eyes again.

Daniel smiled at him, “So as the ring bearer, I can assume that you’re the man in charge of this rabble.”

“How can you know that?” the man asked in amazement.

Daniel turned his bling on. Both men gasped and hurriedly dropped to their knees and bowed.

“Sorry my Lord, we thought you were from Dolton. They have been raiding our lands and pilfering anything to do with technology. They have been decimating our smaller villages and stealing the young people to put in their army.”

“Please stand we have no wish to harm you. Who are you and what’s your problem with the Dolton Clan?” Pip asked.

“I’m called Captain Dale, and he is Carlos one of my men. The people who live in this valley are descendants from the Great City and are of many races. The people further south in the valley have grown less tolerant of different races particularly the Genteli and the shifters.”

“They are mostly a mix of the Burgis and Prols races. Their current leader had been inciting them to wipe us out. We have been warring with them since this shield dropped twenty years ago. The other two shields that linked to the city went many generations ago, and none have been able to enter it since.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.