Amity: 3. Tempest - Cover

Amity: 3. Tempest

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 22: Surprises

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Surprises - The wizards of Amity were a long way from achieving their goals. Storm had found 2 of his wizards and 3 of his apprentices but still had 2 sets to go. He had decided a trip to Orient was in his crystal ball. He hoped to find one of them there. Penny and Kale would need to help Alexus to claim his apprentice's box, and they believed this was not going to be an easy chore. David also had to find his 2 missing wizards and tame the continent of Federation. (Warning: descriptive bisexual sex)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

She followed him outside, still thinking.

She had always felt that she wasn’t like ordinary people. That something in her made her different to them. She wondered if that was why her people had rejected her and sent her to the Mothers Cave. She looked at Daniel in surprise.

She told him, “That’s what it was about the cave and the idols. When they wished to send someone back to the Mother Goddess, they would put an idol in the cave to collect their soul and then push them down that slope.”

Daniel looked at her in surprise. “Can you remember why they wished to send you back to the Mother?” he asked with interest as they walked out into the sunlight. The sun felt good on his skin, and he felt his bling soak up its rays easing his horniness a little. He needed to get laid and soon.

“No, I can only think that I did something foul to cause them to fear me. I have the impression that they didn’t seem to like the unexplainable. The magician who rules them in particular. I vaguely remember a girl when I was young who had fits and screamed at everyone using foul language.”

“She would get rabid and try to bite people and then faint and not remember anything when she came around. As she got worse she killed a man in one of her fits, so they banished her.”

“Can you remember your family?” Daniel asked and found he had taken her hand while they walked. She hadn’t pulled away from him, so he kept hold of it. It felt right to touch her. Some of the tension in him seemed to ease just by being able to do that.

Pip had also noticed she felt comfortable with Daniel holding her hand. She didn’t let people touch her often so was a little surprised that she liked him doing it. She thought about his question.

“No, that’s one of the odd things. Of the memories I have regained, I don’t seem to remember just one or two people looking after me. I feel that lots of different people came in and out of my life, as I grew older. I suspect I have been an orphan all my life,” she told him.

Daniel squeezed her hand gently. “I did have a mum for a little while. He name was Crystal. But she left one day when I was about thirteen and didn’t come back. I never did find her.”

“I don’t seem to have a lot of memories of her either. I sort of had a dad for a while, but something went wrong with their relationship and he left. She was very sad for a long time before she disappeared.”

“It was like she wasn’t around much while I was growing up. I remember going a week or more at a time not seeing her after I turned about ten. She would turn up with a load of groceries, stay several days and then disappear again.”

“She would be gone for longer each time. So when she did disappear, it was several weeks and the fact I had run out food that made me think she wasn’t coming back. I lived in our flat alone for nearly two years, doing jobs for neighbours for extra money.”

“I’d been able to draw on the money that mum had left me, as I’d had access to her account for years. Someone finally realised that they never saw an adult enter the house, just me.”

“I’d finished Junior High School, which for us was ten years of schooling, so that was when I decided to move. I’d jumped a couple of grades because mum had me some special school. I didn’t want to go into foster care. I could look after myself.”

“They found me at one stage and put me in a foster home, but I disappeared back to the streets. I was hoping that I could join the Space Force, when I got old enough, but Trixy found me first.”

Pip chuckled, “We are quite a pair aren’t we.” She suspected that because they had each had to rely on themselves for so long made it hard for them to trust someone else to look out for them.

They turned round and headed back into the citadel. Daniel asked, “Pip, would you sleep with me, please. I’ll behave, but sometimes I just need someone to be with me.”

Pip had often curled up with the kids she had looked after in the slum for just that reason. She too didn’t wish to sleep alone.

“No sex,” she said.

Daniel agreed to the no sex, he just wanted to be with her. So they went and found one of the sleeping chambers and Pip let him cuddle behind her as he had on the beach. As they settled, she said, “Thanks for looking after me in the cave.”

Daniel smiled and squeezed her gently. “It was my pleasure,” he said. His hand itched to cup her breast, and he was careful to not press his groin into her. He’d gotten an erection as his body settled behind hers and he had inhaled her scent.

She didn’t wear any perfumes, and he found her personal fragrance was more than enough to turn him on. He wondered if he’d get any sleep at all, as her scent tantalised his nostrils and tightened his balls.

They were not as exhausted as they had been on the beach. Also, he wasn’t as concerned about her health as much he was for his own, this time. He wanted her something fierce, and he knew it.

Pip was also having difficulties. His nearness had her wet and itchy, and she almost wished he would take her just to get it scratched. The damn bling was affecting her more than she had believed it would. Even her nipples ached with his hand tantalisingly close but not touching her.

She wiggled in discomfort at her body’s reaction to Daniel and pressed back into him. She grinned when he stiffened. She felt his hard cock pressing into her backside. She had feeling she was going to break her own rule.

Daniel grumbled, “Shit! I don’t think this was such a good idea after all.”

He went to pull back from her, but she grabbed his hand and stopped him. She placed it on her breast and sighed when he squeezed it gently. He nuzzled her neck, and she found herself stretching her neck to let him. She pressed back into him again, and he moved his hips, so his cock rubbed her.

It only made her cunnie tighten and the ache she felt deepen. He squeezed her nipple making her arch her back pushing her breast deeper into his hand. He bit down gently on her neck, and she shivered at the deliciousness of the feelings that assailed her body. She wanted more, no, she needed more.

She rolled in his arms searching for his lips and sighed into his mouth when he covered hers. She found Daniels kissing increased her ache rather than relieved it. His searching tongue started thrusting into her mouth, and she pressed into him. She felt for his crotch and rubbed him.

He devoured her mouth in response and kissed her into insensibility. Daniel lifted his mouth from hers. He looked down at her face and the naked need in her eyes when she opened them for him to see why he had stopped.

“Pip, I want to make love to you so bad my balls are burning. But you have to be sure you want me, and it’s not just the desire of your magic. I’ll not force you to be with me, despite how much I truly wish to be with you,” he said.

She blinked at him several times, and he saw her indecision and a flash of fear. He pulled back from her and rolled away onto his back. He was on fire for her, but he couldn’t take her if she weren’t sure.

He suspected if he did, he’d not leave her alone and would want to use his magic to make her keep taking him. He didn’t want to do that, not with Pip. He’d let his desire for another have him use his magic in that way in the past.

Admittedly, at the time he didn’t know he was doing it. He had learnt a lot about magic since Lee had given him his novice’s box four years before. She had taught him the rights and wrongs of using magic.

He thought seriously of getting off the bed and going to find another, but something stopped him. He couldn’t run away every time things didn’t go his way. If they had any hope at all, he had to stay. He had to give her the opportunity to search her feelings.

She was a lot newer to the effects magic could have on a person. Even if she wasn’t ready tonight, he needed to let her to know that he was sincere in his desire to be with her and that he wasn’t deserting her, as he had Olivia. He gently stroked her arm, so she knew he wasn’t rejecting her.

He felt deep in his soul that if he walked away from her now, he would never get the chance again to be with her. She would close that little chink, he had found in her armour. It had to be Pip’s decision to stay with him. He had known when he touched the boxes that she could be the one.

The boxes had wanted them both.


They had lain there quietly for several minutes when Pip rolled off the bed.

Daniel turned to watch her, fearing she would leave him. She looked him in the eyes and started removing her clothes. Once she was naked, she looked at Daniel’s face and then down his body again. She smiled a wicked little smile at him.

She knew damn well, like millions of women throughout history that when she crawled over him naked he wouldn’t say no this time. She straddled him, bent down to his face and she kissed him this time. She just touched her lips to his. Rubbing them over his and enjoying the tingles that ran through her whole body.

She then licked his lips and gently pushed her tongue between his lips and sucked on them. She felt him shudder under her and he sucked greedily on her tongue and lips and then forced her tongue back as he invaded her mouth making her shiver on him. When she released his lips, she sat back at looked at him.

She said, “Yes the magic has a need, but so do I. I’d like very much for you to teach me, Daniel, how to please you, as I desire to do this for you.”

Daniel felt relief at her words. She was going to give him a chance to see if they could go to the next step. He suspected he was already there. Her gentle kiss had thrilled him. He had found Olivia exciting, but Pip was something else.

He felt she needed him, as much as he needed her. This was the missing link between him and Olivia. When Pip had deepened her kiss, he had wanted to claim her body and soul so bad, it burnt like acid in his stomach.

When she lowered herself to kiss him this time, he wrapped his arms around her and claimed her mouth. Her wiggling on his cock and her little shudders were driving nuts, and he thrust his hips up several times in his desire to be in her.

He needed his damn pants off. Pip broke the kiss, sat back again and grinned at him. She chuckled, “I think we still have a problem. Would you like me to take care of it for you?”

He grinned at her. She wiggled back, and he lifted his hips so she could get the offending item off him. She sat back on his knees and looked at what he had on offer. She was fascinated by his cock. The skin on its length was as dark as the rest of him, but the head was red, bulbous and throbbing for her.

She leant forward and tentatively licked it. Daniel moaned, and his cock jumped. She giggled and did it again. Pip tasted his pre-cum and wondered what it would feel like to suck on him. She had seen lots of other people sucking on a man’s cock. They must do it for a reason.

She lowered her mouth over the thick head and sucked gently. Daniel bucked under her and groaned out his appreciation. She guessed that he liked it, so she explored a little more.

Daniel couldn’t stop her. It was evident to him that she had never sucked a man’s cock before but she was having fun exploring him. He needed to let her learn in her own way, and so far, he liked what she was doing to him. He wanted her to enjoy him.

He found her tentative little licks and sucks, a serious turn on. She grabbed the base of his shaft to hold him still as she ran her tongue up his shaft and explored with little kiss and licks to see how he would react.

When her mouth moved over its head and slid smoothly down him until the head was deep in her mouth, she then sucked him hard as she pulled back and she squeezed the base. She liked the ‘pop’ and the way he groaned, so she did it again. He decided she was a natural as his hips bucked in delight.

She increased the length of her downward slide so that on each stroke, more of his shaft disappeared into her mouth until he could feel the back of her throat caress the head of his cock before she sucked her way back up.

He knew if she did it for much longer, he was going to blow. She was pushing all his buttons and her flicking her tongue on his shaft was delightful and beyond intelligible words.

Moans and groans were, however, appropriate responses to express his enjoyment and it seemed she liked to hear him respond. He was about to stop her so he could fuck her when she sped up. His hips arched off the bed to meet her downward actions.

Then she gently squeezed his balls, and he exploded with an almost painful grunt. Pip found herself swallowing as he filled her mouth and then he grunted as he did it again and then again. She sucked as she felt each pulse and each ejaculation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.