Amity: 3. Tempest - Cover

Amity: 3. Tempest

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 20: Visiting

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Visiting - The wizards of Amity were a long way from achieving their goals. Storm had found 2 of his wizards and 3 of his apprentices but still had 2 sets to go. He had decided a trip to Orient was in his crystal ball. He hoped to find one of them there. Penny and Kale would need to help Alexus to claim his apprentice's box, and they believed this was not going to be an easy chore. David also had to find his 2 missing wizards and tame the continent of Federation. (Warning: descriptive bisexual sex)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Storm was going home.

After they had left Olivia in Ashley’s care, Storm blinked Sarah, Payton and Daniel to Sarah’s ship. Daniel found a room and locked himself in it. Sarah looked at Storm with concern, “Is he alright?”

“He will be. He just did a very noble thing,” Storm said.

Sarah frowned, “He walked out on her. How is that noble?”

“No, my love. He stepped away. He knew Ashley loved her,” he told her as he got seated in the helm with her.

“But he loved her too? I don’t understand?” Sarah said as she got the ship airborne. She had missed being with the ship. It was still part of her.

“It was because he loved her that he did it. He knew she was better off with Ashley. He suits her temperament better. She and Daniel would end up fighting. They would probably have had great sex, but there is more to a relationship than sex, especially if you’re picking a partner for life.”

“Like us. We each offer that something the others need. Like when I sometimes need Kim, but other times I want you and other times I need Lindell. Sometimes, I just need us all together. We are bonded because of our needs, our love for each other and our abilities to satisfy the needs of each other.”

Sarah thought about it. “We are very lucky aren’t we? I know what you mean, and I couldn’t think of us being happy without it being us four.”

“We are lucky indeed Sarah,” Storm replied. He suddenly sat up straight, “Sarah, we have to go home.”

“Lindell!” she gasped.

The next thing she knew the ship shuddered. An alarm was sounding throughout the ship. “What the fuck!” Sarah said as she slammed her hands on the touch screens and took control of the ship.

“Sorry,” said Storm sheepishly. “I didn’t mean to blink us.”

Sarah glared at him, “Can you at least warn me next time.”

“Yes dear,” he replied unabashed.

Daniel and Payton appeared behind them on the helm. “What the fuck happened?” Daniel asked.

Sarah shook her head and looped the ship around to land in the paddock behind the mansion. “Well, that is one way to speed up the flight. Storm blinked us.”

“Why?” asked Payton.

“Sky,” Storm said with a big grin.

Sarah elaborated for the two confused passengers, “Lindell is having the baby.”

“Well that makes sense,” Payton replied grinning at Storm.

“Anyone would think this was your first kid?” Daniel said.

“Well, it’s the first one I get to see born,” Storm, told him.

Daniel understood. He had helped Lee find information for her genealogy charts. They had worked out that Storm had left four women pregnant before he disappeared, Raina’s mum being one of them.

To his knowledge, he hadn’t left any kids floating around despite his formidable record of conquests. He thought of Olivia. She was probably carrying Ashley’s child by now. He couldn’t imagine Ashley not having done the deed. She was potent, and they had cleared out leaving the poor bastard with her.

Oddly, as much as it had hurt to walk away, he still felt he had done the right thing. He knew Ashley loved her deeply and that was important to him. He had seen their glows intermingle. He knew that once he wasn’t there confusing Olivia, then she would be able to return Ashley’s love and bond with him properly.

He had found himself with itchy feet, the last week in particular. He kept feeling that there was something, he should be doing, and it didn’t involve Olivia or Ashley. In some ways, it had made it easier to walk away. They, however, would both hold a little piece of his heart.

He had enjoyed being with Ashley, he was remarkable in the sack. He grinned to himself. Olivia had mentioned she had trouble getting a man to satisfy her. He bet that with Ashley’s awesome control and lovely big cock, he’d have her begging for more just as he had when they had been together.

Payton and Sarah laughed when Storm disappeared. “Wow! He is a tad excited, isn’t he?” Daniel said, and then he laughed.

“Yes, Sky is very special. Storm and Kim have been able to communicate with her since she was tiny inside Lindell. I had better go hold their hands as they will both be very agitated if Lindell is in pain,” Sarah said as she escorted them off the ship.

“Welcome to our home, we may have to stay a couple of days. If he gets too soppy, I’ll go do the job Alexus asked us to do. You two may wish to come with me. There are several other women here due to drop their kids, in the next week or so. Storm will probably believe that he needs to stay, as he cares very deeply for his staff,” Sarah told them.

They entered the mansion to find the place in uproar and women scuttling around everywhere. Sarah took them to the kitchen. She told them that this room was the heart of the house. She introduced them to the men sitting around the tables to the side of the kitchen.

Wally pointed to the forever pot of stew and told them, to help themselves. Daniel grinned at Payton, and they happily did. They both loved the friendly atmosphere in the house and that they were instantly accepted as being part of the family.

Sky was delivered safe and sound. Sarah got to record the proceedings for prosperity and she and Kim both decided the look on Storm’s face when he held his daughter for the first time was one that would melt the heart of any who saw the pictures.

Lindell had little trouble with the delivery and Lord Mathew their doctor said he felt like a third wheel, as he had little to do. He even let Storm catch the baby. Kim was just as excited by the birth and the two proud fathers, washed and dressed their little girl.

Sarah had held Lindell’s hand as they watched the men. “Do you think they will be just as bad with my child?” she asked Lindell.

Lindell squeezed her hand. “Yes, children are very important to both men. I believe that when I have Kim’s child, Storm will be just as excited. He and Kim consider any child brought to our union, no matter who fathers it or who has it, as an extension of our love. We are very lucky to have two wonderful husbands.”

Sarah agreed. She gently kissed Lindell, “I’m the lucky one, I have you as my sister wife.”

Lindell smiled at Sarah. ‘No, ‘ she thought. She was the lucky one. Her life had gone from one of despair to one of bliss. She would never be able to thank Storm enough for loving her and making her whole again. The fact Kim and Sarah also loved her was a bonus.

She loved her family and would do anything to protect and nurture them.


After two days in Iron Hills, Sarah, Daniel and Payton decided that they would go visit Alexus.

They’d had enough of babies for some time. Storm said that when they got back, they would go look at some of the other cities. They grinned at the besotted daddies. The small party happily loaded up the cargo for Alexus and Penny and headed out of town.

Zarka and her boys were still on David’s ship, JJ. They had apparently got involved with helping her with a couple of projects and were more than happy where they were for now.

Ashley had called and said that Olivia had agreed to marry him and she had given him the apprentice wizard’s box, and it had accepted him. Queen Lillian was also pregnant making Olivia and Warren ecstatic.

Storm was glad as he only had one set of wizards left to find. He already had an idea who was one of them would be but wasn’t in any rush as he had decided it would happen when it should happen, and it was for the most part out of his control. He still hadn’t located their boxes.

Sarah dropped her ship down onto the airport at Tinble City, and Alexus and Penny met them in the hanger bay. Ting was pleased to greet them. With spring on the way, people had already started moving to her City.

Alexus and Penny had spent more time on the road repairs. Getting to Justini by road was now an easier alternative to sailing. The closest Duchy also had a new road to it, and they had hosted and dined with Lord Herodotus and his family. The family were fascinated by the ancient city.

The trio stayed for two days in Tinble City and then packed up the cargo from Alexus to take to his dad. He had said to park behind the palace, so that was what they did. Sarah commed the King, to say that they were landing, and he and Tarot happily went to meet them.

“G’day King Augustus. Wow, you look so much like Alexus it’s scary. Are you sure that you’re his dad? You look way to young,” Sarah said to him with a big grin.

“Augé please, to my friends,” he said with a big smile.

Sarah introduced Daniel and Payton. Augé took one look at Payton and was in lust. She was exotic and exquisite to his eyes. He took her hand and gently kissed her knuckles. “My dear Lady, the pleasure is all mine I can assure you,” he said and then tucked her hand in his elbow and escorted her into the palace.

Sarah grinned at Daniel and said, “I think you just lost your playmate.”

Daniel shrugged. “We haven’t been playmates for a while. She is a free woman. I must say they do seem to have hit it off together don’t they?”

Sarah nodded. She could see their glow had increased once they had joined. She was confident that Payton wouldn’t be going home with them. She had no idea why her mother had invited Payton to come here, but she had a feeling her marriage to Augé would have some significance in the scheme of things.

Sarah filled Augé in on the latest news and mentioned that Olivia had finally picked Ashley as her partner and apprentice wizard. Alexus had kept him in the loop as far as wizards gossip went. Augé replied, “Do you think that the match has fulfilled another line in the prophecy?”

“Which line?” Daniel asked with interest, as he hadn’t heard of a prophecy.

“The man of light must declare his love of one,” said Augé. “However, I think it is like Penny said and the line had been changed. I bet it should have said ‘the lady of light’, do you agree, Sarah?”

Sarah nodded in agreement. Thoughtfully she said, “So is it, ‘The dark man must not turn and run, ‘ or the dark woman?” she said.

Augé replied, “Well I guess we will work that one out when it happens. I still don’t think that all of the devil wizards have been defeated yet. But I do believe we have met half of the requirements for the prophecy so far.”

“What about the coming of the Queen?” Sarah responded.

Augé grinned, “As much as I might enjoy Payton being that Queen, alas I think she may have to settle for being just an ordinary one.”

Payton looked at Sarah and the King, “Who said I was going to be a Queen?”

“Me, you’re going to be my Queen,” he said with complete certainty.

Payton looked at the man who happily held her hand and said, “Do I have any say in this matter?”

“Of course you do, my darling girl. I can hardly plan our wedding without your input. That would hardly be fitting. Sarah, do you think Lord Storm would like to attend?”

“I’m quite sure he would. Since Lindell has had the baby, there is no reason we can’t all come if you give her a month or so to recuperate.”

“Excellent,” said Augé. “Payton, do you by chance like riding lankys?” he asked.

Payton giggled. “I must be honest and say it’s been a long time since I’ve had a stallion ride me.”

Daniel and Sarah chuckled, as they knew exactly what she meant. Payton slipped her hand from Augé and stepped away from him. She dropped the sheath-like dress that she was wearing, so she stood before him naked and then changed for him.

Augé’s jaw dropped as the most beautiful white lanky stood in front of him. She was a little shorter than his lankys but had a longer and thicker mane and tail that were a brilliant white. It contrasted with her coat, which had a light blue tone. She snorted, reared and then changed.

She floated before him. If he thought that he had been in lust before, he was now in love looking at the naked faerie floating before him. He had never even dreamed of such a beautiful creature existing. “Oh, my!” was all he could say.

Payton floated to the ground, retrieved her dress and changed as she dropped it back over her head. “Not too shocking, I hope?”

Augé smiled brilliantly at her. “I’m so looking forward to riding you in more ways than one,” he said. The desire in his eyes and by what was poking at the loose tunic was evident. She liked what he was pointing at her. He might even give Daniel and Ashley a run for their money.

She decided he was a real honey and she liked his dark blonde hair and muscular body. He wasn’t a lot taller than she was and since Kale had fixed him up, he been leading a more robust lifestyle. He had put some weight back on, but it was all muscle.

The fact that he was technically older wasn’t an issue as he wore wizard’s bling. He’d be around a lot longer yet. She tucked her hand back in his arm. Augé called for Tarot and had him escort Sarah and Daniel to guest rooms, while he went to settle his new Queen into his apartments.

Tarot guessed his days of keeping the edge of Augé’s lust caused by him using his magic, were done. He wasn’t that sad about it, as quite frankly, the King had been wearing him out. He grinned and wondered what the new princesses and princes would look like, as he was sure that the kingdom was going to be getting them.

Payton had packed her keepsakes and brought them with her, so Sarah didn’t need to make a special trip to get them. She wasn’t even sure why she had, but something about the name of the city had evoked a longing in her. She has felt that she had to discover why.

The King said it would take a month or so to organise the wedding and he’d let them know when they decided on a date once Payton had a chance to settle in. Payton also agreed she had a bit to learn and was grateful for the time Olivia had spent schooling them on court etiquette as she had a feeling she would need it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.