Amity: 3. Tempest - Cover

Amity: 3. Tempest

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 13: Intruders

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Intruders - The wizards of Amity were a long way from achieving their goals. Storm had found 2 of his wizards and 3 of his apprentices but still had 2 sets to go. He had decided a trip to Orient was in his crystal ball. He hoped to find one of them there. Penny and Kale would need to help Alexus to claim his apprentice's box, and they believed this was not going to be an easy chore. David also had to find his 2 missing wizards and tame the continent of Federation. (Warning: descriptive bisexual sex)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Olivia and Markus both woke refreshed.

They headed down to the café and ordered breakfast. Patina happily reported, “Lord Paul and his people had a dreadful night. Six of his men had deserted in the night, and he only has sixteen now. Lord Paul had a particularly bad night. He is a grumpy boy this morning.” Olivia and Markus had to snigger at his misfortune. “Your people are also fine,” Patina told them.

Olivia asked, “So how do we convince the rest of the intruders to bugger off?”

“Well, I surmise that Lord Paul is the real threat. If we can disable him, the rest will most likely do whatever you want them to do. He acts very strange as if he is compelled to do what he is doing. He is a miserable man and doesn’t seem to enjoy what he is doing. I noticed he rubs his chest often and I have detected a medallion. When he was near the shield, I sensed a wrongness about him.”

“I’ve heard a rumour that some of the medallions in Galina had been tampered with. We suspect that some the ones that are here have also been abused. It was said that a magician was able to remove them from the wearer and fix them. Can I do this?” Olivia asked Patina.

“Yes, you are capable of doing that. Although, you would have to get close to him to do it. I’m not a magician, but I believe I can give you some basic instructions,” Patina answered.

Olivia nodded, “I think we may have to hand ourselves over to them, Markus.” Markus frowned at this. He didn’t like the idea of her being in danger at all. “Markus I have protection, and I doubt he can hurt me. But he can hurt the others, and I can’t accept them being hurt became of me. We have to go back.”

Reluctantly he agreed. Olivia listened carefully to the instructions Patina gave her. They saddled the lankys and made their way back to the village. They were challenged as they entered the valley through the pass. One of the men went to pull her from her lanky and Olivia growled, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

The man went to tell her what he wanted to do with her and looked up into her eyes. He stood spellbound when she mentally said to him to get his hands off her. He immediately stepped back and bowed his head. “Sorry mistress,” he mumbled.

“That is better,” she said haughtily. She then said to the other three men, “You may escort us in.” They bowed their heads and did as she asked.

When they got to the hotel, the first man got down and gently helped her off her lanky. Lord Paul, having been told that they had her, came out of the hotel. He looked her over and growled, “Have you no shame woman, flashing your legs for the men to see?”

Olivia grinned at him, “Why don’t you like my legs?”

He dropped his eyes to her feet and then dragged them up her body. His eyes rested at her crotch and then finally rose to her tits and eventually to her face. Olivia returned the favour. Paul shivered when she raised her eyebrows slightly when she looked at his crotch.

By the time her eyes met his, he was as hard as a post and deeply in lust. He also decided he wasn’t going to kill her. That compulsion was overruled by his passion for Olivia. He thought that if he made her his, he would rule. The thought of getting her pregnant with his child made his blood burn for her.

Then she smiled a very wicked little smile at him, and he was hers, body and soul. She locked her eyes with his and said, “I’d like my friends released please.”

He nodded dumbly and bowed his head. He then yelled out, “Release the prisoners.” Several of his men looked at him strangely, but his eyes were fixed on Olivia. He finally realised they hadn’t moved. “Now,” he screamed at them.

They moved and several men went in and let the men out of their rooms. Professor Inkle made his way to them, and Markus greeted him enthusiastically. When Olivia hugged him, Paul growled. Olivia looked at him and realised she might have over done it.

She walked up to him and gently laid her hand on his chest and over the medallion. She closed her eyes and felt for the spells as Patina had instructed her to do. She struggled to unravel them as they had a tight hold on him. Finally, she released her hold on his mind.

She didn’t see the effect she had on the men around her as she glowed. Not a one of them could contemplate hurting her. She was a magician like none they had ever seen before. Her worry and compassion for Paul had washed over them all. They also felt the compulsion to protect her at any cost.

Paul opened his eyes and looked at her with confusion and then looked around at him, “Why am I here?” he asked and rubbed his head. Everything was fuzzy. He had some strange memories of doing things he didn’t want to do.

“You had been put under strong compulsion spells. I think they have been on you for a while and reinforced several times. They weren’t easy to remove,” she said tiredly. She stumbled, and he gently grabbed her before she fell and he picked her up. He cradled her to his chest.

“Which room was hers?” he said. He was as concerned as the professor and Markus. Professor Inkle led him back upstairs and pulled the blankets back so Paul could lay her on the bed.

Paul said, “She will be ravenous when she wakes. I think she had to use a lot of power to release me from whatever spells were on me. I will stay with her. Please tell my men to make themselves useful. I’m sorry if we caused you or your people any harm Professor Inkle.”

Professor Inkle patted the man’s shoulder. Paul had sat on the bed and was holding Olivia’s hand watching her with grave concern. She may have removed her initial spell from him, but she had no control over his desires for her and his wish to protect her.

Professor Inkle smiled at him sadly. Olivia had that effect on men even before she put on the bling. She could be out here in the wilds with thirty men and had never once feared for her safety because not one of them could contemplate hurting her, princess or not. It looked like she had another conquest.

The professor didn’t like the guy’s luck in getting his wish.


Olivia’s eyes fluttered open, and she looked into the concerned face of Lord Paul.

She smiled at him, and he smiled back. She decided he wasn’t a bad looking guy and felt herself get wet. Patina had warned her that if she used a lot of magic, to not be surprised if she felt lustful. Paul breathed in deep, and he shuddered slightly and then shifted a little.

‘Oops, ‘ she thought. She guessed he could smell her desire for sexual release and she was affecting him. Patina had warned of this side effect of her particular type of magical ability. She had told her the bling she wore gave her strong Psychic abilities.

If she didn’t learn to control it, she could have unwitting effects on the surrounding people. Olivia tried to dampen her desire and pushed a feeling of protection not desire at Paul. He settled a little. “I’m hungry,” she said.

He glanced at her, and she guessed she hadn’t totally cooled his hunger. The guy had the hots her, that was for sure. Unfortunately, for him, while she now felt safe with him, she didn’t return a burning desire to be with him in particular. It would only be sexual relief on her part.

Paul must have read her thoughts from her face and smiled sadly at her. “I’d be happy with whatever you offered princess,” he said.

“It would only be a relief for me, nothing more,” she said warning him.

“If I can bring your relief, then I am happy to do so. You have released me from my servitude to Lord Walter, and I would be more than happy to repay you however you desire,” he replied.

“Go lock the door,” she said. She giggled at Paul as he quickly did as she requested. He was undressed by the time he got back to the bed. Olivia looked him over and decided he would do. He was nicely hung and well-muscled. While not tall, he was well proportioned.

She wondered if his firm thighs and trim arse could keep those hips moving as long she required to be sated. Walter had tired quickly and had left her unfulfilled. ‘Come to think of it, ‘ she thought. ‘Raymond hadn’t been much better.’

Paul helped her out of her clothes and set about pleasing her. He tried hard, and he at least relieved her itch enough that she was able to dampen her effect on him. Olivia decided he had good tongue action and she had enjoyed the way he had feasted on her. He had then fucked her hard and fast. He came long before she was ready to.

She wondered if that was a side effect of her gift. As she never seemed to quite get to that somewhere, awesome place she felt she should get to. She’d experienced a soft form of coming, and while she found Paul’s lovemaking enjoyable, it didn’t overwhelm her senses as she had been told a good lover could make her feel.

Paul lay beside her after he crawled off her exhausted. He had felt that she was left a little unsatisfied and he wondered what it took to give her that release she desired. He had a feeling it was as she had said, and that he would never be able to fulfil that need in her.

He had read that magicians often needed a partner who was at least as gifted as they were, to achieve true fulfilment. He was definitely not in her class as much as he had enjoyed trying. He’d still fuck her whenever she wished as Olivia had little trouble getting him to come.

Olivia kissed him gently, got up and went to take a shower. Paul joined her and enjoyed helping her get clean. Her happiness was intoxicating and he knew just being near her was a reward in itself. He would take whatever she offered.

Markus wasn’t happy when they came down, as he was just as much in lust with her as Paul was. Professor Inkle patted his shoulder, “He won’t be able to keep her long, son. She is not his destiny any more than she is yours.”

Markus sighed. He looked at the men around him and knew that Professor Inkle was correct. They all desired her but at least the rest knew it was only lust. He wasn’t so sure if his was or wasn’t, as she had a siren’s effect on them all.

There wasn’t a man in the room who wouldn’t lay down his life to protect her, and each would happily fuck her if she asked.


They spent the next three weeks investigating the beautiful city.

Paul and his people stayed with them and soon found themselves put to work. They were not unhappy with this situation, as they had as much fun learning about the city as the scientists did.

Paul sent one of his men back to tell Lord Walter to go get screwed, as he was now free of his influence. His people would protect the Princess, and he had signed a formal agreement of alliance with her.

He had sent this agreement back to his councillors and to her mother.

His people had returned a missive that it had been recorded and they were happy with his decision. His duchy bordered Queen Lillian’s lands, and in the past, they often traded with her people and married them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.