Shaggy Dog Story - Cover

Shaggy Dog Story

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Chapters 12-13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapters 12-13 - The class weirdo exacts revenge after being humiliated by the rich bitch. Codes are used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Analingus   First   Violence  

Note: Each chapter is from the POV of the named individual.

***** Chapter 12: Millie ****

I was left unbalanced by the events of that evening. Mother had always impressed on me the need for care when interacting with ordinary people because they’d always be looking to put one over on me.

I had checked there were no hidden cameras in the flat and neither Penny nor Lesley had recorded blackmail material on their smartphones, if they even owned such things. Nevertheless I felt nagging doubts: I had licked Penny to a cum but she hadn’t licked me, and she had admitted that Lesley discovering us was an outcome she had hoped for. But on the positive side, I’d had a couple of nice cums of my own and I’d learned what I needed to know about shaving. I still couldn’t work out who had slipped me the note, but I decided to shave in time for Sunday in case the dog turned up again. For some reason I thought he might appreciate it.

The next morning started so-so. Sophie Perkins agreed to do my maths homework for me in exchange for another fondle of my Gulci & Kumbayana designer book bag. Although it was a fake, I had to be careful not to allow the privilege too lightly.

At mid-morning break came the opportunity I had been waiting for. Greg the Weirdo was hanging out suspiciously close to me and my retinue. I picked up a nearby stick and stared at Greg until I caught his eye.

“COME,” I commanded, beckoning to him

With a deer-in-headlights look, Greg shambled reluctantly towards me. This was going to be like shooting fish in a barrel! When he was just over a yard away, I threw the stick over his head.

“FETCH,” I commanded.

My retinue looked at me as though I were the weird one.

“You must be a dog because you’re wearing a dog’s collar. Obviously your owner hasn’t trained you very well if you don’t know how to fetch sticks thrown for you,” I sneered.

Greg turned beet red and bolted, not in the direction I’d thrown the stick. I liked how easy it was to humiliate him.

Unfortunately the Brad situation exploded that evening. Before dinner Mother pulled me aside and said she wanted to talk to me in the Drawing Room afterwards. That didn’t bode well and ruined any possible enjoyment of the meal.

“The Charity Committee had lunch together today,” said Mother after dinner, “and I had a long talk with Alicia Walker afterwards. She said that you and Brad seem to have hit a bump in the road in your relationship.”

Alicia Walker was Brad’s mother. I should have known he’d go running to her.

“In fact she said that you’d dumped Brad, and told him you’d met someone else, an alpha male,” Mother continued.

I stood there blank-faced. I was sure Mother would try to get us back together again.

She went on, “The relationship can still work, this needn’t be the end of it. But you need to be aware that Brad is a sensitive boy.”

“Mother, I dumped Brad because he humiliated me,” I replied. “We had a long standing date for Saturday and I even publicised it on Twitface. Then I found out he’d arranged to go bowling with his weight-lifting team instead without even telling me.”

“Millie, Brad is a sensitive boy and his male friends are very important to him. You have to make allowances for him.”

“You keep saying that. What do you mean by sensitive?”

“He’s a very sensitive boy,” Mother reiterated.

I stared at her in silence, hoping it would persuade her to elaborate. Then it suddenly dawned me and everything fell into place.

“Oh my God, he’s a closet queer!”

A year older than myself, I would have expected Brad to be continually trying to inveigle his way into my panties, but he’d seemed quite reluctant towards any more than superficial sexual contact. Through rose-tinted spectacles I imagined it was because Brad respected me too much to push the issue, but now it seemed so obvious that he really wasn’t interested.

Mother winced. “He’s a very sensitive boy. He probably won’t be able to satisfy you when you’re married, but alternatives would be acceptable providing you’re discreet. But if you choose to have children, you’ll have to take care that the father resembles Brad.”

I was totally gobsmacked. It was like my mother was living on a different planet. It took me a while to put my thoughts together.

“Mother, I realise you’ve had to work hard and make sacrifices to get you where you are today.” I paused for dramatic effect. “But thanks to you my circumstances are different. I won’t have to fight your battles all over again. I’m going to inherit half the company. I don’t know what the Walkers have planned but either Brad will get the other half or Ryan the Reject will get a share and Brad will get less than half. In any case nobody will be able to outvote me. It’s up to Brad to suck up to me, not act like a discourteous lout. And I’m certainly not going to endure a loveless sham marriage to such a whiny little toe-rag.”

Mother visibly deflated. “So it’s true, you have met someone else.”

“Of course not,” I lied. “I was just trying to get him to man up. Although now I know that isn’t possible.”

For the first time I could remember, Mother didn’t have anything to say. Had there just been a seismic power shift within our family dynamic? Elated and relieved, but also slightly fearful of the uncertain future, I left Mother to her silent contemplation.

The rest of the week was so normal it was like everyone was in denial. Brad wasn’t mentioned again, although I was sure the issue would resurface sooner or later. I took every opportunity to embarrass Greg the Weirdo by commanding him to ‘SIT’, ‘BEG’, ‘ROLL OVER’ and ‘PLAY DEAD’. It would quickly have become boring if Greg hadn’t turned beet red and fled every time.

Penny cooked our evening meal on Thursday. I tried to make sure that I behaved as normal, having to stifle a sudden inclination to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. However I did slip in the odd unobtrusive wink to let her know that my deliberate meanness was an act. I was half tempted to invite her to my room afterwards but nothing could have come of it: we were both rather loud when having a good cum.

The end of the week seemed to take an eternity to arrive, but when it did I went into town and bought everything Penny said I’d need to shave myself. Naturally I went for top-of-the-range rather emulating Penny’s bargain basement After a lot of trial and error in the shower, my pussy was eventually as bald as a newborn baby. I decided afterwards it had been the right thing to do, whether the dog appreciated it or not, because I loved the feeling when my satin panties rubbed against my bare pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.