Sanctuary City - Cover

Sanctuary City

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Not quite the Sanctuary City expected when potential Zombies are the protected class instead of illegal aliens. This story will be expanded if it draws an audience.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Johnny Wild was humping the infected young tourist girl on the second round of protected risk taking just because her backside was as pretty as a picture and she kept her dark glasses on to hide her black rimmed eyes.

Her face didn’t look all that bad because they had already come out with a whole new line of cosmetics to cover her obvious “infected” status and it might be a long time before she reached the level of turning into a cannibalistic killer driven to feast on non-infected brains like some obsessed gourmet aficionado. In fact, the demographics in the newest Sanctuary City were a majority of infected status, about twenty-five percent completely non-infected and apparently not susceptible to catching the Asian Flu that caused the Zombie-like state of mind. The other twenty-five percent were the “turned” infected with their shuffling gait and their focus on eating the non-infected.

The girl’s plump buttocks were just as fresh as a normal teenaged girl and he went a lot slower the second time around because she had given him a “tingle” he hadn’t felt since the waitress at the pancake house had given him a blow job in the middle of the night shift. He wondered if she was safe with her infected parents up in Room 1069 because they had both looked a little under the weather and lost in a way that might point to the “turning” stage without much warning. He considered talking her into coming home with him and letting him look after her pretty assets without any agenda except getting free pussy.

He decided against it because she didn’t strike him as being particularly intelligent and her language skills were a bit limited since she had only been in the country for the last few years. Apparently, her parents had moved up to Las Vegas to take advantage of the “Sanctuary City” invitation and they had never expected to get the Asian flu at the same time. In retrospect, he pitied their decision because it was a known fact, the infection did not survive below the border and he was of the opinion it was because the counter-intuitive virus thrived in places that were germ free and cleaned on a definite schedule. In fact, the most dangerous places were in hospitals or laboratories where the surfaces were disinfected on a daily basis.

Slowly, the face of the city was changing.

Most of the menial jobs in the sub-service industry were filled now by the benign infected happy to be still gainfully employed at a time when hand-outs were a thing of the past. Of course, they didn’t get any of the plush jobs like “Valet” or “Change Girls” because the tips in those jobs were more than a Professor in the State University made even after writing several boring books.

The covert female entertainment field was mostly populated with the fringe infected wearing tons of the new cosmetics to hide their imperfections. The usually boozed up male tourist crowd didn’t seem to care because on the plus side these girls with the trade-mark black circles around their shiny eyes were completely honest and had not the slightest hint of deviousness that had seemed to be standard issue with the girls working the conventions and the tour buses before the unfortunate arrival of the Asian bug. Even the law enforcement segment of the city government didn’t harass the girls because they were not comfortable with the risk of handling large numbers of infected that always had the chance of “turning” at the drop of a hat.

Johnny reversed his attitude about the infect females after his experience with the teenaged daughter with the killer boobs and the soft yielding backside that was a plump paradise of prime grade A woman.

Now, he didn’t ignore the pretty ones any longer.

The sheer numbers would mean his previous reluctance to experiment in the infected pool eliminated most of the available females from consideration and he might be blowing up a fake female from the stock remaining in the “Adult Shop” down in the Casino lobby. In fact, before he got on the “doing the slow-moving bitches” kick, he had considered the short Oriental latex doll with the realistic anatomical options to be a good substitute for nocturnal relaxation. Of course, he still had his pancake house girl but she seemed to be putting in a lot of overtime and he didn’t mean making pancakes.

The illegal aliens were all making plans to return to their homes down south before they caught the Asian virus.

At the same time, the tourists were now mainly passive infected with lots of females to stock the bedrooms with pussy looking for action.

The city police force was supplemented with squads of benign infected to put down the “turned” cases running amuck in the parking garages and the bus stops. Then, they had the special cleaning units that scooped up the remains several times each day in order to keep the appearance of normal happy times in the city that never sleeps.

The good thing about the new kind of female entertainment was that they were willing to work for steady pay and the infected females would never resort to rejection of any nature and had the reputation of never saying “no” to any question, no matter how demeaning or insulting to their personal dignity. It was a win-win situation from Johnny’s point of view and he went a little wild at first humping his way through the fresh busloads of pussy coming into town with nothing but “happy endings” and unharnessed sex on their pretty little minds.

After a period of adjustment, he became more selective and just did the real pretty ones with lots of enthusiasm because he liked girls that tended to take charge now and then. People avoided the hospitals and doctors because the only concern was did you “have it” or “didn’t have it” for any hope of a medically safe future. All other diseases became unimportant because they took back seat to the Asian flu.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.