Fiddling With History
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - "Um, yeah, I see your point, but what about all that crap about changing history. Wouldn't we have to be careful to avoid changing anything? If I got all the pussy I wanted in high school, would I still have gone to college and become an engineer?" "That's just the point of our project. We want to see what happens when we deliberately change the course of history."

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Time Travel  

When I returned to my present time, I noticed that Ishtar seemed to be a little stand-offish to me, as if she knew something I didn’t, that she was uncomfortable with. Of course there were many things she knew that I didn’t, but this felt like a different type of thing.

“Ok, Ishtar. Spit it out. What’s going on?”

She still hesitated.

“Come on, tell me what is going on. What changes did I make?”

“Almost none.”

“Almost? Don’t make me drag out every syllable. Can’t you simply tell me what happened in plain terms?”

“You’re not going to like it.”

“Now you have me intrigued. Did I affect my own time line?”

“I’m afraid so. Are you sure you want to hear this now?”

“Will it get any better if I wait?”

“No.”

“Then get on with it, please.”

“All right. You asked for it. Remember those patents you were so proud of?”

“Uh oh.” This wasn’t sounding so good right off the bat.

“I had some patents?”

“Yes. You had quite a few. They were worth several million dollars and were the basis of your fortune. They allowed you to form a very successful company employing thousands of high tech workers.”

“And now I don’t have them?”

“No. You never went to college.”

“I know that. What I didn’t know was that I had some patents.”

“What is the last thing you remember from the trip we just sent you on?”

“Trip? What trip?”

“Do you remember Susie Brown, from high school?”

“Of course I do. I married her.”

“Tell us what you remember about that time.”

“Well, it’s a bit embarrassing because I sort of tricked her into marrying me.”

“How did you do that?”

“I knew that she was crazy about this jock named Duke and convinced her that I could train her to be a sexual expert who would be able to seduce Duke and make him marry her.”

“But your plan failed?”

“Yeah. After she had one date with Duke and had a chance to compare his tiny dick with mine and his non-existent love making skills with mine and realized that he didn’t give a shit about her or her feelings, she realized she had fallen in love with me. We already knew she was pregnant because that was part of the plan, so we got married before the baby came.”

“How did that work out for you?”

“It worked well at first. We were ridiculously in love and screwed our ears off every chance we got. Both sets of parents were very supportive, but the pressures of school and trying to work part time jobs overwhelmed us. Then when she delivered twins, it was the last financial straw. We were destitute.”

“How did you survive?”

“Barely. Susie moved in with her parents and I went in the Army. It was the only option we could find that allowed us to survive.”

“Wasn’t it hard on the marriage?”

“You got that right. Susie wound up getting back together with Duke while I was in the Sand Box and she divorced me while I was rotting in a terrorist prison hellhole. I managed to escape after three years, but you can see that all of me didn’t make it out.” I waved my stump at her.

“Mr. Public, we feel extremely badly about this.”

“Why should you feel badly? I am responsible for my own decisions and mistakes. Whatever problems I have are the result of my choices.”

“Yes, but...”

“But what?”

“Uh, when we sent you back in time, you were a successful businessman, with published patents and two legs. When you returned, you have lost everything. We should never have sent you back in time. We have ruined your life.”

I could swear she was going to break down and cry at any moment. “There, there”, I told her. “As I said, mo one is responsible for my problems but me. Sure, there was a time when I thought that it was all right to use my abilities to convince others to do something they would not otherwise have done, in order for me to get what I wanted, but those three years I spent in inhuman conditions helped me to take responsibility for my life. The applicable cliché is to make lemonade instead of bitching about and dodging the lemons that life throws at you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.