Fiddling With History - Cover

Fiddling With History

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "Um, yeah, I see your point, but what about all that crap about changing history. Wouldn't we have to be careful to avoid changing anything? If I got all the pussy I wanted in high school, would I still have gone to college and become an engineer?" "That's just the point of our project. We want to see what happens when we deliberately change the course of history."

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Time Travel  

What the fuck was I doing here? I had set out to requit an unrequited lust from my teenage years and now that I was on the cusp of doing so, it struck me that I did truly love Susie. Yes, the lust was also overwhelming and so were the desire and need, but in addition to all that, I wanted her to have my babies and ride off into the sunset in my buggy, not Duke’s.

I backed away from her a bit, causing her to frown. “Why did you stop?”

“I’m not sure I can do this.”

“What do you mean, you can’t do it? You’re a guy. Guys don’t have scruples when the girl is willing, and many times when the girl isn’t willing”, she added.

“I suggested this simply to get in your pants. I have no idea that it will work for you. Now I realize that your happiness is more important to me than getting my rocks off.”

“There is no need to be crude. Are you saying that you love me, therefore you can’t make love to me?”

“Now that you put it that way...”

“Relax. I bought your plan, hook, line and sinker. I think it is the best way to get what I want and I still want Duke. Now that we are together like this, I realize that I am also very fond of you, but I don’t love you. On the other hand, you seem to know an awful lot about sex that I would like to know. I had no idea how much I didn’t know. I’m going to enjoy using you to get what I want.”

“Using me?”

“Yes, using you. I think you will enjoy it as well and if you can’t deal with the knowledge that another guy will raise your child, then you should leave right this minute because you’ve got me so worked up I won’t be able to let you leave if we go further.”

Decision, decisions, decisions. I came back here to fuck my teenage passion and here she is, laid out on her bed, bosom heaving and panting for me to teach her all that I had learned about sex in the many years that had passed since I first knew her. What to do? What to do?

All of this ran through my mind as I bared her taut young breasts and licked around her crinkly nipples, making them poke out further and further. I continued my ruminations as I kissed my way down her wildly responsive, hot young body.

I was debating my moral imperatives when I parted her willing thighs and began licking up her freely flowing juices. “Should I or shouldn’t I”, I asked myself as my tongue found it’s way deep within her rosy petals.

Susie was jerking and moaning and gasping and shaking. “Wh-wh-wh-what are you doing to meeee!?”

I lifted my dripping face from between her dripping thighs and told her, “Warming you up, Darlin’. Just warming you up.”

“Y-y-you mean there’s m-m-more?”

“Oh, yes, Sweet One. There is lots and lots of more. How do you like it so far?”

“I think I’m going to die if you don’t put that thing in me, right now, and I mean RIGHT NOW!!!”

“Ok, ok. You seem to be as ready as you are likely to get. Hold your lips open and guide me in. No, not those lips.”

“Oh, sorry.”

I don’t know what I had expected. Nailing Susie had always been the Holy Grail to me, but it had no substance. It was only a concept. Now that the head of my painfully distended cock was nudging her barely mature lips apart, all my preconceptions flew out the window. I slowly sank in, savoring the sensations that were running up and down her body as well as mine.

Although I had enjoyed sex with numerous women in my real life and had been married multiple times, this was my first experience with a virgin. I had always regarded the experience as highly overrated, but then that was before I tried it. I guess the combination of my achieving a lifelong dream and her hyper-reaction to her first taste of sexual stimulation was simply too much.

I actually started coming before I had completely invaded her pussy. In retrospect, it was probably best, because it added a lot of lubrication from me and also triggered Susie’s orgasm, which further lubricated her passage.

When fully inserted, I rested on her sweet body for a few moments, gathering my strength to go on. My mighty weapon had not even begun to wilt. It never shrank at all and was merely awaiting my return to the world to continue the quest for which it was so admirably designed.

“Was that an orgasm?”, she wondered.

“Yes, Darlin’. We both had them.”

“Will I be pregnant now?”

“That depends on a lot of things, such as where you are in your menstrual cycle and other variables.”

“When did you learn to talk like that? Boys don’t know that stuff, do they? You guys always act like you don’t even know what a period is.”

Thinking that she might not be ready to hear about my real life, I reassured her, “When I was thinking of how to help you, I studied up on things, a lot.”

“Are we finished?”, she asked, somewhat wistfully.

“We can stop whenever you have had too much, but I would like to go on if you don’t mind?”

“Mind? Why would I mind? I’ve never felt anything like that in my life, but I thought you guys just did one time and stop.”

“Some guys, maybe, but we can go as long as you like. When will your parents be home?”

“We have another couple of hours. Can we do it till then?”

“I can if you can. Just hang on.” I went back to my old ways, using every ounce of experience I had gained in real life to make her first time as enjoyable as possible. To me, it had become a lot more pleasurable to teach her than to merely add her as another notch on my bedpost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.