Fiddling With History
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "Um, yeah, I see your point, but what about all that crap about changing history. Wouldn't we have to be careful to avoid changing anything? If I got all the pussy I wanted in high school, would I still have gone to college and become an engineer?" "That's just the point of our project. We want to see what happens when we deliberately change the course of history."

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Time Travel  

The multifuck was strangely disappointing. It was exciting at first, but as soon as the novelty wore off, so did my enthusiasm. Apparently, I really needed an emotional connection with my partner in order to truly enjoy sex.

I must admit that being surrounded by crowds of luscious naked women had lost none of its appeal, so I asked to have them continue cuddling and stroking us as we continued our marathon session, but the silly part with the extra pricks was a bit much. They detracted from my pleasure, rather than adding to it. Perhaps that is one of the multitasking deficiencies that women like to blame on men. As long as my ashes were being hauled as lustfully and completely as they now were helped me to not worry about it.

I found that I could multitask quite nicely if the two tasks were fucking and talking, so we concentrated on them.

“It just doesn’t seem right,” I told her, for me to be balls deep in your pretty little tight pussy without even knowing your name. What should I call you?”

“My name doesn’t really matter. Is it important to you for me to have a name?”

“Yes, otherwise, this is only assisted masturbation and I want it to be more.”

“Ok, then why not call me Alice?”

“No, Alice is a perfectly good name, but it conjures up a sweet little girl with blonde ringlets who is saving herself for Prince Charming. You, on the other hand, look like the Earth Mother personified. If it’s all the same to you, why don’t I call you Ishtar?”

“Ok, but if they make a movie of this, it is bound to lose money, even if you get Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman to star in it.”

“That will be their problem. Now where were we?”

“I had just agreed to allow you to continue fucking me while we discussed your assignments and agenda. Do you have any more requests before we get back to planning your history trips?”

“Yep. Let the girls oil themselves up and slide around on us while we work. That blonde with the big tits really gets me going when she rides pillion with me.”


“There, are you happy now?”

“Very. What should we do first?”

She paused for a moment as if she were listening to an ear bud, which she may well have been doing. I could imagine a control room somewhere, perhaps in some sort of interstellar spaceship, with dozens of project officials standing around, bored out of their minds while I rutted with their messenger. As far as I knew, the messenger I was so enjoyably fucking was some sort of android or else she might be an eight-tentacled monster with vicious fangs, poised to chomp my head off at the end of the project. When it all came down to it, what difference did it make? At the very least, I was enjoying the best augmented masturbation session in the history of mankind.

“We want to make certain specific changes that we expect will alter the course of history in a measurable way so that we can assess the efficacy of other changes we envision for future tests.”

“Why not start with them?”

“Because we can imagine that they would have more serious impacts on the present than we could manage. We want to start small and work up. Do you agree?”

“Sounds good to me. How about you send me back to high school and let me nail Susie Brown. I wanted her so badly, but she couldn’t see me. All she could see was Duke. He was the big swinging dick jock on campus and could have any girl he wanted, simply because he played football and treated girls like shit. For some reason, high school girls seem to think anyone who treats them like shit is a better mate than guys who respect them.”

“How does that work out for them,” Ishtar asked.

“Not very well. Can your team check out the current status of Susie Brown and Duke Bigdick?”

“Is it ok if we examine your memories to retrieve their details?”

“Sure.”


“What did you see?”

“Your classmates were married when Susie’s father learned that Duke had knocked her up.”

“Yeah. That much I already knew. What are they doing now?”

“Susie is a single mother with three children. She works as a waitress at a diner on Route 7 and pulls an occasional train to make ends meet.”

“What about Duke?”

“He is doing 5 to 10 at an upstate institute for boosting a load of condoms. He never recovered from blowing out his knee on the first play of his professional career.”

“Bummer. Can you send me back there and take a shot at getting in her pants before Duke?”

Instead of a response, I found myself in English Lit, sitting right behind Susie Brown, as I had done so many years before. This time around, I was a bit more experienced at this male/female shit. When class was dismissed, I walked out with Susie and maneuvered her around the corner of the hallway so I could speak privately with her.

“Susie”, I started, “You are the sexiest woman alive and if I don’t get to fuck you right now, my balls are going to explode. My dick has been throbbing ever since you sat your cute little ass down in from of me in class.”

“Jim! What are you doing and saying? You know I’m saving myself for Duke.”

“You know damned well that Duke is fucking every cheerleader in school. He may throw you a mercy fuck when he finishes with them, but assuming that what you really want is for him to marry you, then you really need a campaign manager.”

“And you think you are that person?”

“Yes I do and I can explain it all to you in a few minutes. Can you meet me privately after school?”

“Ok, but no funny stuff.”

“I’m not laughing. See you then.”

“Bye.”


“Are you sure about this, Jim? This isn’t just a tricky way of getting in my pants, is it?”

“Of course it’s a way to get in your pants. Otherwise, why would I be doing it? However, it’s also a way for you to get what you want, so there are no losers here.”

I explained my plan to her. I would fuck her until she was showing positive on the test kit, then talk Duke into porking her. As soon as she had a crotch full of his juice, she could tell her daddy that Duke got her pregnant and let him take over.”

“How are you going to talk him into it? My tits aren’t as big as those other girls and I’m not as pretty, but I really want to be married to him ... He is so dreamy.”

Gag me with a spoon. “Ok, here’s the deal. Those other girls are probably just giving him hand jobs and maybe an amateur blow job once in a while. Their main attraction for him is that they are cheerleaders. He doesn’t give a shit about them and they don’t give a shit about him, only the prestige it gives them to be seen with him.”

“How can I compete with that?”

“I will teach you how to give a Vegas blow job and how to take it up the ass. Those other girls won’t do that for him.”

“You expect me to put my mouth on you and let you do me in the butt? Are you nuts?”

“No. I am merely explaining to you a way that you can get what you say you want. Do you have another way?”

She gave a miserable shake of her head before a dejected, “No”.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.