Fiddling With History - Cover

Fiddling With History

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Um, yeah, I see your point, but what about all that crap about changing history. Wouldn't we have to be careful to avoid changing anything? If I got all the pussy I wanted in high school, would I still have gone to college and become an engineer?" "That's just the point of our project. We want to see what happens when we deliberately change the course of history."

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Time Travel  

I had just finished unpacking the last box of crap from my old apartment when the knock came on my new door. “Who could that be?”, I wondered. I was hot, sweaty and dirty, having been working all afternoon in stultifying conditions. The electricity was supposed to have been turned on yesterday, but was still off when I arrived with my crap.

The lack of air conditioning in an apartment that was not designed for comfort without it was a real bummer. I had stripped down to a loose pair of running shorts and a cut off t-shirt, running commando underneath. They were both soggy with perspiration and covered in dust, turning to mud, from the apartment I had not yet been able to vacuum.

I staggered to the door, to see who it might be. Probably a sexy neighbor, looking to borrow a cup of sugar--yeah, right. I opened the door to the sexiest woman I had ever seen and damned if she wasn’t holding an empty sugar cup in her hand.

My entire body sprang to attention. My dick unshriveled and began quickly running down the leg of my shorts, sort of like the way a horse’s cock slides out of the sheath. Hell, even my tongue got thick.

As my dick reached the end of the shorts leg, it began rising proudly, giving me another eye to appreciate my visitor with, from a lower viewpoint.

John Thomas was proudly looking her in the eye as she sweetly asked, “Mr. Public?”

“Buh, buh, buh,” I stuttered, while trying to get my words out around my swollen tongue. I made a futile attempt to force the stallion back into the stable, but realized I wound up only holding it tightly, as if offering it to her. I hoped to hell she wasn’t going to call the cops on me before I could get my wit together.

She kept smiling at me and admiring the difficulty I was having with trying the control The Monster. Apparently, cops weren’t her solution to the problem of an enraged prick.

“Buh, buh, buh,” I stuttered some more, still trying to get the words to flow.

She came closer and put her hands around mine. “Please allow me to help you with that. Perhaps it would be better to take it inside?”

She could have taken me anywhere and she knew it. After closing the door behind her, she gracefully sank to her knees and somehow managed to inhale the entire length of The Monster. How was that possible? Did her teeth fold in? Was my perception of my endowment somehow inflated? Did I misunderstand when I had asked a former girlfriend to suck it and she was looking straight at it when she said, “You monster”, and ran away.

Well, maybe she wasn’t really my girlfriend. I hadn’t known her all that long, perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes? I thought we connected, though, on a non-verbal basis. Verbally, she kept saying, “Where am I? What are you doing? Who are you?”, and shit like that. I guess those pills I put in her drink weren’t all they were cracked up to be.

At any rate, my new girlfriend was on her knees, bravely facing what that silly girl had run from. Not only bravely facing it, but face fucking herself on my painfully rigid third arm and apparently enjoying herself immensely. I know I was certainly enjoying it. She was also shedding her clothes as quickly as possible, without interfering with my enjoyment.

I leaned back against the kitchen counter and admired her luscious body, while trying to get the swelling in my tongue to go down.

If there is a cocksucking academy somewhere, she must have graduated Magna cum fucking laude. This child knew where it was at. Someone had taught her the intrinsic value of licking my balls while she had the head buried in her humming throat. Perhaps growling would be a better description. I was vaguely aware of having cum three or four times, already, and she was apparently waiting for my main member to subside a little so the ridge didn’t pop her teeth out when she pulled off.

Based on the way she looked and the skill she was applying, it might be a few more days before the subsiding started. I managed to steal enough blood to send to my brain that allowed us to sink down to the carpet and get her swiveled around. I wanted to see that pussy up close and personal.

It was everything I imagined it might be. Hell, I bet her ass tasted like candy. I would get to it later. Now that the pre-cums were out of the way, the dress rehearsal was over and we could get down to the main event. I still had no idea who the hell she might be, but my lack of knowledge was not going to prevent me from burying my nose as far as possible up this sweet gash. Her delicious fluids flowed as if from an ambrosial spring.

Heaven? Is this what heaven is like? Surely, my lifestyle had not qualified me for anything this heavenly, even if I had succumbed to some sort of stroke in my overheated condition.

She kept humming/growling and licking. I was whining like a hound stuck in a bitch with a knot the size of a basketball. How much more could I take?

By the time she had completely drained me, I was completely drained. Funny how that works, huh?

We were lying side by side (still head to toe), when she asked, “Are you able to speak, yet?”

“Nuh, nuh, hun uh.”

“Apparently not. Ok, just listen a bit and I will explain.”

I nodded my acceptance and swiveled around to suck on the gorgeous mounds that swelled from her chest. I am a sucker for tits that are as firm as apples and as big as grapefruit, with cherry red nipples on the tips that point toward the ceiling. She had it all, then some. I wanted to suck each one dry, while fondling the off tit. She squirmed as if it were her idea.

“First of all, I don’t come from around here.”

I whimpered a bit at the fear that this was a one-time deal.

“Don’t worry, you will be able to enjoy me as much as you like.”

She must have been reading my mind.

“Yes,” she said, but I didn’t see her mouth move.

“That’s right. We will be able to communicate from any distance. When you want to reach me, just think what you want to say. When you want to fuck me, just wish it.”

I had not been conscious of actually wishing it until she sat up and climbed on. Then I realized that I had never wished for anything more in my life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.