Billy Faust - Cover

Billy Faust

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When you were fourteen, did you ever wish that the world would be just a little more sympathetic to your sexual urges? What would you have given to change things?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Paranormal   Incest  

Long before I had even a clue about getting my act together, an office announcement came over the classroom intercom. “Good morning, everyone. This is Principal Filbert with an important announcement. There will be a special assembly program during the next period. All students will attend. Thank you.”

We all looked at each other, wondering what was going on, but nobody seemed to know anything or to be concerned. My little fan club was still attending to my personal needs, so there was very little brain left for me to apply to wondering about the assembly.

When the bell rang, we all trooped to the auditorium. My coterie clustered around me as if I would dry up and blow away if they didn’t stay in contact with my body at all times. Sometimes, life is tough, but Hey!

When we entered the auditorium, the Principal gestured for me to come on stage and to bring my entourage along. What the hell? This dream just kept getting more involved. What the hell had I eaten the night before that would cause such a dream? Four triple Whoppers, six fries and several milk shakes had never bothered me before. A growing boy has to eat to keep his strength up, doesn’t he?

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the half dozen eggs and four English muffins I had for a night cap before going to bed. Maybe Mom had a point when she complained about her grocery budget.

“We are gathered here today to recognize exceptional effort by one of our own during the recent flooding that threatened most of our homes and safety,” the Principal started off.

I wondered who he was talking about, but pushed it to the back of my mind as three of my groupies tried to make a Dagwood sandwich of me while we were standing there a few feet away from him. It occurred to me that it was a damned good thing this was a dream because the PDA rules were strict as hell and rigidly enforced. Punishment stopped just short of public lashings.

“One of our own students sacrificed his time and energy, as well as his personal safety, to rescue 73% of all those who needed help. He did this without being asked and without seeking approval or recognition for his efforts. We are here today to begin the process of showing our appreciation for his heroic actions. In fact, you may have already noticed the first example of our appreciation for him, in our parking lot. Did anyone notice a Candy Apple Red Mustang 289 convertible as you came into school today?”

It started to dawn on me then.

The principal continued. “Our very own Billy Faust was awarded this fine automobile in partial recognition of his efforts. In addition, the legislature has met in a special session and passed a law that grants him a lifetime license to drive in this state, although he is two years younger than the minimum legal age. His expertise in handling his father’s pickup truck as part of his rescue efforts proved to our lawmakers that he was well qualified to operate a vehicle on our roads. Please give him a round of applause for his efforts.”

The applause was deafening. Even the older guys that routinely beat the shit out of me were applauding. Damn! Who wrote this script? I never would have even imagined that scenario. Then came another scenario that was totally out of the blue.

Mr. Filbert waited for the applause to subside, then introduced a surprise guest. “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome General Bruce Willis, commander of the State National Guard, whose troops were assigned to this area to provide disaster assistance. I believe that he has an award to bestow on Mr. Faust.”

The General walked over to me and presented a large gold medal on a ribbon, which he hung around my neck. “This is the state Medal of Honor, Mr. Faust. It is the highest award we are capable of giving for such outstanding feats of bravery and sacrifice as you performed in support of this community. Thank you for your service. When you are older, I hope that you will consider becoming a part of our organization. We need more men like you.”

I could swear I saw a tear forming in the corner of his eye. Then the Principal brought out the big news.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mr. Lee Marvin, the Governor of this fair state.”

Half the student body jumped to their feet and began cheering the governor. Those whose parents had voted against him kept silent.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.