The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“No, I won’t always be ahead of you.” I stroked fingers into the soft, glossy hair on her head then through it down onto her back. “You are special to me anyway.”

She thrilled, but also was interested in sinking further onto my cock. I could feel she was lubricated, as she twisted and writhed and thrust her agile little body, and her pretty face gradually receded away from mine, down my body, while the sensation in my cock grew more and more amazing. She was tight, but in an elastic way.

She paused for a break and sat up a little, so I could see my cock about half in and half out. Her thighs are slim like the rest of her, but not skinny otherwise it might have looked like she had three of them. She stared down between her legs, then back up at me. Her bright blue eyes were gleaming with excitement and determination.

Her head and face are a normal kind of size, so they’re quite big in proportion, and that does give her a youthful appearance; but she knew what she wanted.

“I can’t feel it on my cervix, I don’t think,” she gasped, “anyway let’s roll over and you fuck me. I bet I’ll keep expanding.”

So I held her to me and rolled us over. She opened her legs wide and lifted her knees to hold them with her hands, tilting her pelvis up. On my hands and knees I began gently fucking in and out.

“Oooooh,” she groaned happily, “that feels awesome. Keep going.” She stretched her elbows out so they were on my wrists and holding her in position, while I fucked carefully, letting a bit more sink in every few strokes. Her pussy felt incredible and the sex was singing in my brain, so I had to concentrate. I wasn’t sure, but I was expecting to start hitting her cervix and then that would be painful?

“Go on,” she criticised, “fuck me. I’m not made of glass. Fuck me like you fuck Candace and Christina and Lauren and the others.”

I grinned and speeded up, but still trying to be careful. I looked down at her, underneath me; so small, almost like a doll. It was weird that I needed her. So feminine. Such a shape. My cock was going in about six inches now, glistening with plenty of juice...

She was becoming active. She put her feet down on the bed, wide out to the side being so flexible, rotating her pelvis up to increase the thrusts. I watched more and more of my absurdly oversized cock disappearing somewhere into her tiny torso. Her nipples were erect, tits flushed and pert as ever...

I felt something on my pubes ... it was her! A few more strokes and I was bumping on her swollen labia, all the way in. It felt even more incredible. There was some vague sensation on my cockhead at the bottom of every stroke, but she wasn’t wincing. In fact, it was stimulating her even more.

“Uuuurrrggghhh!” she groaned in her high, girlie voice. She was pretty out of it by now, her body taken over by the ridiculous amount of cock it was taking. I pistoned rapidly in and out, landing quite firmly, looking at her tiny, concave tummy to see if it actually bulged with each penetration. She was moving too much to be sure, but I couldn’t stop myself doing the mental arithmetic to work out that, scaled up, it was like a five-foot-five girl taking almost ten inches by two-and-a-quarter.

We fucked on for a minute or two while my brain surfed rising waves of euphoria. It was taking Evelyn a bit longer to reach orgasm than I was expecting, given the state she was in, but it was her first time after all. Somehow, without really trying, I seemed to have learned how to wait, so I just fucked on with her.

Finally she went quiet, and shuddered. Girls all seemed to cum in their own individual style and Evelyn’s was especially beautiful. Her blue eyes shone, and a tense smile lit up her face, directed meaningfully right at me.

My own orgasm was starting and I pumped rhythmically, squirting hypothetical sperm somewhere up into her ribcage, it felt like, while the sex high soared through my brain.

The climax peaked, then ebbed away.

Gradually we slowed to a halt. I pulled her pulsating little body to me and rolled us over, still connected. I ought to stop thinking of her as little. What must it feel like when your parents sent you away because they thought you were a nuisance? Well she was a challenge, to be fair. Did she even need someone like Janice? But still ... I stroked over her, while her hair brushed my chin and her cheek lay on my chest.

Her hands moved up and wrapped over my shoulders, as far as they were able to. Did her parents not realise what a special child they had? Not just difficult and awkward, but also strong-willed and perceptive. Was there some way I could tell them? I’d have to ask Janice.

Or was she simply too strong for her parents now? I supposed that can happen. Did she need Janice to discover her own strength? Had she done that already in fact?

We lay together for a minute, naked and connected.

“What about Janice?” I said.

“What about her? She’s toast.”

“She’s on her own. Down there.”

“That’s what she frickin deserves.” Evelyn wasn’t pleased to have the mood disrupted.

“But if we want to teach her about empathy it’s not exactly setting an example is it?”

Evelyn sighed a dissatisfied sigh. “You’re always thinking about other people.”

“Is that wrong?”

“Don’t start teaching me. That’s not how it’s going to be between us.”

“Sorry,” I smiled. I caressed her, while another minute passed.

“Alright,” she stirred, “let’s go and ask Candace.”

Next door in her fragrant bedroom Candace was happily cuddling a beautiful post-orgasmic schoolgirl with each slim arm.

“So,” Evelyn disrupted them, “Carl thinks we ought to not leave Janice chained up all on her own, when we’re supposed to be teaching her empathy, cos it’s setting a bad example.”

“I suppose that’s a good point,” Candace scanned the naked little body appreciatively.

“So what are we going to do?”

“We could bring her up to the dorm?” suggested Sofia. It was about the only option, thinking about it.

“Okay, shall we go and ask Lauren and Bri, while Carl goes and get her? Who’s coming?”

Candace and the girls got up and I went down to the gym in my robe. As the lights came on I saw Janice curled up on the floor, trying to have some quilt under her as well as on top. The chain snaked out from under the quilt onto the wall bars. She was dozing so I walked over to her quietly.

“Janice,” I said. I lifted the quilt to undo the padlock on her ankle.

“What?” she woke and looked up, angry and defensive, then hopeful.

“We wondered if you’d like to come and sleep upstairs, in a dorm.”

“Oh.” For a moment she looked relieved, and there was a fleeting glimpse of vulnerable. Then she regrouped: “If you’ve finished bullying and assaulting a woman I’m going home to sleep in my own bed. In the morning we can see what’s to be done.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.