The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“Why don’t you all come up while I do my teeth?” I looked steadily into Evelyn’s face.

“Why?” Evelyn objected on instinct. “Oh,” she understood, “okay.”

We all went up, then teeth done I snuggled up with them on my bed, nude and touching everywhere but with my cock in abeyance as I braced myself.

“The Head made us have sex,” I explained, “for a video. The reason I wanted you to be up here is because it has to be a secret, and I didn’t want you to start looking as soon as I tell you.”

“Cameras!” spat Evelyn. “I might’ve fucking known. That’s why it’s so hot isn’t it? So we don’t use the covers.”

“Yes,” I admitted. “There are cameras in the light fittings in the dorms. She stores it all on her private network and I have to process it - go through and find juicy bits - though I’m behind already. Anyway it’s recorded all last night so there’s no point being shy now, but don’t look up when you go back down, or if she looks at the footage she’ll realise you know and that might trigger her.”

“Thanks for telling us!” said Evelyn sarcastically. “And she can hear what we’re saying too that’s why you’re telling us up here?”

“Yes there’s sound on it,” I admitted.

“Oh that’s fine then, thanks for telling us.”

“Yes, sorry,” I said, “there was no way out.”

“So she’s got us on film all doing lez and everything?” said Brianna, “nude and playing with ourselves and Lauren being fucked totally.”

“Only if Carl processes it,” Sofia pointed out.

“That’s right!” Evelyn stared at me. “So promise, Carl, that you won’t process it, whatever happens.”

I looked at her intense, blue-eyed-brunette face. The others were looking too. Fourteen, at best. “I promise,” I said.

They asked more questions, and I told them everything: “She has blackmail material on us - me and Bob and Candace, that’s why we’re here. We have to do what she wants, and Amelie had to as well because Janice threatened to publish the photo of her spreading her pussy.”

The girls gasped. Evelyn latched onto it: “Is that the whole reason why we had to do the Body Image thing?”

“It was Candace’s idea and she meant it genuinely, but Janice took it over for her own purposes.”

“She’s got those photos of all of us.” Evelyn was working it out. “So, Janice set up this school for girls their parents are fed up with, with teachers she’s blackmailing, and you’re all sexy and all the girls are pretty and there’re hardly any rules...”

“And she tricks us into posing nude...” added Brianna.

“Makes us do PE every day,” said Lauren.

“And then blackmails one of us into making a sex video,” Evelyn continued, “to put it online?”

“It’s for money,” I nodded, “not on the web but TOR sites, that’s kind of online but well hidden, and behind a paywall. Though it might leak.”

“We know about TOR obviously. But it’d be the end for Amelie if it got out.”

“Yes it would ruin her. For me too, and Candace and Bob are in the same boat.”

“So is it just all for money?” asked Sofia, “My mum said the fees are massive already.”

“Yes but the fees are just the start,” I explained. “Janice has found a very lucrative market for sex videos, especially with underage girls. It’s based in the Middle East, she says, or the customers are. The school itself could make half a million pounds a year, perhaps, as she hardly pays us teachers anything and spends as little as possible. So the videos must be worth several times that, at least, to be worth the risk.”

“Shit,” said Lauren.

“So she’s planning to make sex videos with all of us!” said Evelyn. “Fuck that. I’ll call my dad.”

“You know what she’s like,” I had to point out, “if you tell anyone, or if you disappear, she will post the photo of you spreading. Same for me...” I sighed. “When I started teacher training...” I described how Christina, Angie and Natalie had seduced me, how we’d made the videos for fun, how Frances had found them, told Janice who’d suggested blackmailing me, with Diane and Frances, and how my porn star career had funded this whole project. How it had started with legitimate eighteen-year-olds, until evidently someone had offered her a lot more for underage.

“So I have these porn films I’m in, but they’re secret at the moment. Janice can make them public, or put the police onto them.”

Then I explained how Natalie’s little sister had helped Janice to set up Candace and Bob.

“And so it was Mrs Nering’s daughter who first seduced you?” Evelyn was trying make sense of it. “Then her friend Angie, and they just noticed this Natalie watching lez porn on her phone so they brought her into it and it was her little sister who deliberately got herself tied up and acting drugged? And the sex beast thing was their idea too, and making the videos and putting them on a Google Drive and sharing it?”

“Yes...”

“So have you asked them about it?”

“Well, no.”

“Why not?”

“Well ... Frances and Janice banned me from contacting them, and I suppose I just thought it was my own silly fault. And what could they say and how would it help?”

“Well let’s just ask them. Though I don’t know why you don’t just punch Janice and Frances in the face. If I was your size and they did that to me I’d’ve freaking done that ages ago.”

“Oh no!” I gasped, “I couldn’t do that, punch a woman, and anyway Janice would publish the videos of me.”

“Not if you told her you’d seriously beat her up if she did. She can’t go to the police can she?”

“Yes but she wouldn’t believe me. And she can go to the police because her videos are all hidden online with two-factor authentication under some Russian VPN. She can get me locked up for ten years as a sex beast, and have me arrested before I knew she’d reported me, so she knows I wouldn’t be able to get to her in any case.”

“ ... um ... no, okay, alright I suppose we can see that.”

“Even the pussy photos are probably there and they can be explained away too as being part of Candace’s body image classes.”


The next day I got through my morning classes and PE, did a deal with Bob to merge my afternoon class into his, and made it to my appointment with the contraception research group. After an interview and a lot of form-filling I was led to a small surgery, given a local anaesthetic in my scrotum, two small incisions, two very small injections, and sutures. Apart from the numbness it was hard to tell anything had happened.

“All secure,” the doctor told me cheerfully, “have a couple of releases with other protection, or whatever, then pop back and the nurse can just confirm with the microscope.”


“Right,” Evelyn was waiting for me outside when I got back, with her arresting looks and familiar truculence: “where can we go and not be frickin spied on?”

“My bedroom.” I took her up, still feeling guilty as hell.

“Let’s be naked,” she stripped in a moment, so I followed her example. I climbed onto the bed with her, wondering why this wasn’t sexy.

“It’s even hotter in here,” she complained. The heat from the lower floors tends to gather up here at the top of the building. I got up and opened the skylight.

“Better?” I got back on and she came to me and I put an arm round her. Her body is miniature but impossibly perfect. Quite pale considering her medium-brown hair, which is naturally slightly wavy and just a few inches below her shoulders. Classically shaped, firm B-cups, and a thin but fairly dark bush were pressed into me as she returned the hug.

“You haven’t been totally loyal,” she said, “but I understand why. But now you have to be. My parents won’t come and get me, unless I tell them everything and then I’d probably be on the web holding my pussy open. So you’re all I’ve got in this crazy place, and the others too.”

“Yes, sorry,” was all I could say.

“But if you betray me now, I will never, ever forgive you.” She freed herself enough to rise and look intently into my eyes. “That’s why we’re naked. Because it’s you and me and that’s the first thing.”

“Yes,” I said.

“We have the same colouring,” she smiled suddenly. “That’s weird isn’t it? Brown hair but blue eyes.”

“Yes,” I smiled.

“This is an evil place,” she was serious again. “It seemed fun with no rules and everything and all the sex, but it’s all for Janice and Mrs Nering to make money by basically selling girls to perverts. Not actually physically, but our lives anyway because the videos will get out in the end won’t they and then we’ll all be ruined.

“Once we’re on the web like that any photo on Facebook or Instagram or anywhere can be matched and then any normal job or social thing will just be impossible. We’ll have perverts looking for us, trying to find us. If we have kids eventually, their lives will be hell too.”

“Yes,” I nodded. “I don’t know how much Frances is making out of it.”

“So give me Christina’s number.”

I did, and while I was still trying to catch up she’d dialled and Christina had answered.

“Hello, I’m Evelyn, you don’t know me but I’m with Carl Velotta, the teacher you did sex movies with.”

I gestured trying to get Evelyn to put her phone on speaker, but she was too focussed, so I could only hear her side of the conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.