The Perils of Pubescent Porn
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“This is just a setup session really, before supper,” Janice informed us when we got to the infirmary. “Boys would you go and fetch Carl’s camera equipment please?”

All my lights, microphones, projector and so on that Christina, Angie and Natalie had bought, back in the days when I’d been free, were in a shed, where Janice had offered me space to store them; perhaps not so generously​ after all.

When we got back with it Janice had produced three cameras on tripods. Now instead of the ceiling spy cameras there’d be proper head-height and bed-height filming, from close range. A tearful Amelie was changing into a sexy schoolgirl outfit while Candace, in the sexy nurse outfit, was trying to console her.

“Oh I say,” Bob rushed to the schoolgirl’s other side.

“She’ll get used to it,” Janice dismissed his sympathy, “she was just about to get herself impaled by a pornstar dick anyway, now it’ll be in a bit more of a story, is all.”

“B ... b ... bu ... but ... I’ll be on the Internet,” sobbed Amelie, “in a ... uh ... uh ... sex video!”

“Only in a few very private places,” Janice was evidently repeating herself, impatiently. “Our customer is very hot on copyright. It’s not as if you’ll be on Pornhub or one of those, just one on TOR that people have to be invited to. With what they pay obviously the people who run things don’t let their merchandise get spread about. Carl’s been on there for ages already and we haven’t heard a thing have we Carl?”

I almost said ‘not yet’, until it occurred to me that would just worry Amelie more. “No,” I agreed.

“Suppose I just won’t do it?” Amelie sobbed.

“We’ve been through that already,” Janice knows the difference between a threat and a plea. “A photo of you in the nude holding your pussy open is worth a bit on the open market, it’ll just have to be on the regular Internet being found by Google and tagged ‘nude sixteen-year-old Amelie spreads her pussy for the camera’. Which would you prefer?”

“Oh!!”

“It wouldn’t be allowed, calling her sixteen,” Bob tried to defend her.

“Yes alright,” snapped Janice, “‘nude teen Amelie’ then. Or we could do it thoroughly and say ‘Amelie Moreau’ and include a link to her Facebook. It’ll be posted with my Russian VPN so it can’t be traced whatever we do.”

“Oh!!” sobbed Amelie again, wilting under Janice’s fire, along with Bob.

“So just do what you were going to do anyway,” Janice switched to soothing, “and get fucked by Carl. He’s very good I can recommend it. It’ll all stay secret don’t worry, and I’ll throw in some Candace, as the nurse, she’s good too. It’ll all be very sexy and fun, once you just relax and stop worrying. You like being sexy don’t you? ... Don’t you?”

“Alright,” Amelie gulped under the pressure, as Candace passed her another tissue, “I suppose.”

“Right. We’ll use your lights and microphones Carl, and my cameras. They’re remote control so we don’t have to have cameramen in the room spoiling things, I hate that. Let’s see how it works. If we do find we need the cameras moving during a scene we’ll do it with nude girls operating them; some of them are quite clever underneath. Or I daresay there are remote control dollies and so on, we can invest if we need to, taking the long term view.

“So set things up, you’re the expert as well as the porn star aren’t you? It’s going to take after how Candace seduced Rose so splendidly, but adding in you as the doctor. I know it’s a bit cliché and sexist with the male doctor and female nurse but that’s what the market likes, over there.

“So we’ll have Amelie being brought in, in her little schoolgirl outfit with the short pleated skirt and knee socks, by the nurse, then the nurse will undress her to her undies, standing up, about here, say, then take her bra off and do her tits, then lay her down on the bed and examine her, touch her up a bit and call the doctor. Stethoscope and so on that worked so well didn’t it? The doctor is a naughty doctor, but not really bad. Okay so far?”

We all nodded, that being our only option.

“Then play it by ear for this first run. Take her panties off and give her a good working over, just try and leave at least one clear shot all the time of course. We can’t use it anyway with Amelie making such a fuss so her eyes are all red, it’s a rehearsal, but it’ll stand us in good stead won’t it. Practice, practice, practice!

“I do expect the full works though with nice genuine orgasms all round. Try not to talk as you’re not really actors are you? Plenty of breathing and gasps and groans obviously. There’s a monitor there,” she pointed to one on a little table, “and I’ll operate the cameras from my office. Bob you come with me, I think the action is going to need some real-time action for me as well; and Frances, lucky you have such wonderful stamina.”

Janice and Bob disappeared and I set up the equipment to cover the bed and the area next to it and the door. I intercommed Janice and watched on the monitor while she practised panning and zooming.

Candace was cuddling Amelie, swaying her slightly. “It’s going to be fine,” she was trying to reassure her, “there’s nothing we can do we just have to make the best of it: get into it and relax and enjoy it. Be positive. We’ll start with me getting it on with Carl, that’ll help won’t it?”

“I suppose so,” Amelie mumbled.

“You wanted to anyway didn’t you? That great big cock in your pussy with girls caressing your naked body and fondling and kissing your tits?”

“I suppose so,” she raised a little smile.

“Nobody’s going to see it,” I joined in, “this is just a practice, she said didn’t she? Nobody will see so we may as well make the most of it.” I stooped to kiss her forehead and whisper in her ear: “Then we’ll try and think of a way out before the real one.” If she was like this I wouldn’t be able to get it up, and then it was quite possible Janice really would post a photo of her ‘to encourage the others’.

“Alright, I’ll try.” She was responding to the cuddling and kissing, which gave me hope. Candace’s affection was making a difference, on top of the arousing description.

I dressed in the doctor’s lab coat Janice had had ready, with nothing underneath, and waited in the corner out of shot while Candace led Amelie out into the corridor and closed the door. Janice was recording already.

The door opened and Candace, in her short lab coat, guided the schoolgirl in. Amelie looked beautiful and vulnerable as the nurse stood her by the bed and began to inspect her and apply the stethoscope. The patient soon lost her blazer, then her white blouse, so Candace could touch her with two fingertips all over her chest. The shoes and socks went next, then the skirt, so that Nurse could feel various points on her thighs, calves and feet.

The stethoscope came back into play to listen to her heartbeat, but unluckily the bra strap was getting in the way. The nurse had to glide round behind her patient, giving all three cameras an unobstructed view of the lightweight teen bra being undone and then being slowly, gently slid forwards, down and off to reveal the small but perfectly conical teen tits. These then had to be inspected of course, their firm rubberiness demonstrated and the nipples tested to see if they’d pop out, which they duly did.

Candace came back round to the front and resumed her work with the stethoscope. She measured her way down Amelie’s narrow chest towards the little white panties that were wrapped tantalisingly round the wider, deliciously curved pelvis. Amelie was looking turned on by now, and I had to give credit, once again, to Janice, that with nobody else in the room the schoolgirl had lost her focus on the cameras; so when Candace slipped a finger in either side of the waistband Amelie didn’t resist, but gasped sexily while her last protection was slid very slowly down her immaculate ass, and below her thin, girlie bush.

I was feeling this video wasn’t going to need a huge amount of editing as Amelie stepped out of her panties and was naked. Fairly small, with that erotic, fuckable shape, gorgeous face, eyes, skin ... Candace was easing her back onto the bed with the knees apart over the edge, bending over her naked pupil ... the taut green panties reminded me about my role in proceedings.

I finished off my erection with a quick fondle and stepped into the scene, in just the lab coat; I was supposed to be a naughty doctor after all. I undid the buttons as I approached my nurse from behind, so I was sneaking up cock-first. At least one camera would have it in profile.

Candace’s lab coat was so short I didn’t need to lift it, just take hold of the lovely hips, which Candace wiggled seductively. I dragged her panties down and off, and there were her plump labia, ready and waiting, while she was kissing all over the naked, innocent schoolgirl on the bed. Amelie was looking all the more innocent because, with great instincts, Candace had laid the freshly removed schoolgirl skirt, white blouse, panties and socks next to her.

Candace was ready for me I could see. I kept my left hand out of the way of the cameras and offered my cockhead up. With Candace being fairly slight it looked suitably outsize, but of course it slid in with just a smooth, oiled stroking sensation, deep into her wet and ready pussy. It was electrifying. I slid it slowly all the way in, held it there for a second or two, then nearly all the way out again, knowing Janice would be zooming in to show all its inches glistening evocatively. Why I was helping her to make a good video I didn’t know.

I began a slow, gorgeous fuck, while Candace began to eat her naked young patient, in between gasps. Amelie’s legs were wide apart by now and she was playing lightly with her tits and gasping too. Her beautiful eyes were staring up unfocussed as Candace’s skilful tongue worked some unseen magic on her - hypothetically - inexperienced pussy. In reality Amelie was on the pill of course, and at sixteen among this lot she could easily have been more experienced than me. But with her perfect skin, and the residual anxiety of being in Janice’s sex movie, she was appearing as young and innocent as any pervert could desire.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.